All Comments on 'Erotic Lesbian Massage Experience'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
scubasam61scubasam61over 12 years ago
WOW and more please

As a male I have had Tantra two females similar Experiences as CAT had even the robe and bathing ceremony. All I can say is mine was as good but I wish I could have been in her place with the four women.

Your story was so good that I was re-feeling my Tantra massage.

Please continue this series or write new massage stories.

Thank you for writing the stories and posting them. Sammie

KevstaKevstaover 12 years ago
Stunning

the erotic writing style lends more to make this another classic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!!

I was left breathless... I can only imagine the offers with the escort service... Thanks!

SweetKing126SweetKing126over 12 years ago
Stunning !!

You are an immensely gifted author!! I can see you in each scene of this story, and the story is so beautiful, sexy and erotic!!! I encourage anyone who has not read it to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

Made me very wet! Can't wait for the one about the escort services... please do tell!

tsj5045tsj5045over 12 years ago
OMG

This is so grand and beautiful, just like what I dream about, KEEP WRITING, SOON PLEASE,

Love your work you are now my favorite Author,

csn't wait to tell everyone about this story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes, yes .....

Truly only women know how to sincerely pleasure women.

More please.

NC22371NC22371over 9 years ago
Do you have her number??

Omg, I could die after having this happen to me, and I feel that it would totally be worth it. I would love to find a place that would do this for me.

cavejugcavejugover 9 years ago
it is so well written

As a man, I have been envious at the hight and strength of women ability to enjoy sex, orgasm in particular, since, lets be honest, the ratio of good sex to lousy and downright unsatisfying, is probably 50:1 against women. But, very few men would recognize this as an issue. This author is well worth following. I am, often "there" at the scene.

Thanks Cat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

I loved this! Her massage, I was experiencing and getting wet in my pants. Four women having a great time. I wish I was there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow! What a story. Keep writing.

That was excellent.

LuvUrCumLuvUrCumover 2 years ago

EXTREMELY well-written and very hot! You have a gift and should use it on Kindle Vella to make money. I have several stories on the site which pay VERY well! Sex sells baby, and you have a gift! Making me wet is not hard to do, however you have made me gush! Thank you for the story! If you would like to chat, look up my profile. Hugs, DC

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG! Well, Cat I Don’t care that you may be in your 40’s. I’m a 22 year-old California girl that would just love to be your client and have you be my Amanda. I’m afraid I would not be able to contain myself. However, I know my young body would be thrashing on your massage table and that my insatiable desire for pleasure would be more than satisfied by you. Wow! I’ll be fantasizing about this scenario tonight as I pleasure myself. I couldn’t stop squeezing my legs together as I read your very erotic story.

Sheena, San Diego, CA. xxx ooo

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Three pages of telling. Describe what is happening. This story is devoid of feeling.

Beejay3Beejay36 months ago

Oh…geeeez,what an erotic experience for Cat!…and me! I felt like Iwas on the table.experiencing what she was experiencing!.

Reminds me of similar experiences in PV years ago…just pure pleasure!

Thanks for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous