Erotic Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally asked me to remove my petticoat, the last piece of cloth I had on my body, My sexual tensions were at its peak, but still I hesitated for a moment to directly answer. Certainly, she was not courageous enough to remove my last piece of garment without my verbal consent. I was silent. My cunt was quivering and I felt that all my juices would now burst out of it. I desparately wanted my petticoat out of my body. Still I was silent. Her fingers reached the knot of the petticoat string. I helped her to unfasten it and the rest was done by her. She pulled my petticoat down and down further, below my buttocks, thighs, legs and toes. She took out the ornament from my legs. I was completely naked, there wasn't even a piece of thread attached to my body, it was the body that God had gifted to me, with nothing more added to it.

Her hands reached my ass cheeks.I am quite fleshy down there and even a soft pressing of her fingers could penetrate quite deep into my flesh, all the way upto my bones. She was using both his hands, in a rhythmic way. OH! It made me feel so...... good!!! As she pressed my buttocks, I could feel more and more pressures on my bare cunt, which was clearly spoiling the bedsheet underneath. Unknowingly, my fingers went there to touch my clitoris.

With both of them feeling horny the talk soon turned towards sex. Meena ventured with saying that the new cook they had recently employed was a harami. By now Meena was working on Nandita's thighs and could sense her memsaab getting horny, by her sighs and little moans as her thumbs brushed her cuntlips while stroking her inner thighs. Meena could see that Nandita's panties were getting soaked. " Harami! What do you mean by that" asked Nandita. Meena asked her to turn around, which Nandita readily did not realizing that her bra was off. Meena saw Nandita's heavy breasts with her nipples swollen now. She answered in a husky voice as she too was getting turned on. "He looks very small, but he has got huge one, very thick and round” Meena had engrossed Nandita in her talk and was now freely applying oils and massaging her breasts and nipples. Nandita was truly turned on by now and was more vocal in her sighing and moaning. On hearing this Nandita immediately remembered that Bachchu and Raju's massive prick. Meena now clasped Nandita's panties and started pulling them off. Nandita raised her buttocks so as to help Meena in taking them off. Meena saw that Nandita's panties were thoroughly soaked and that her cunt-lips were engorged. She saw the lust in Nandita's eyes and could not control herself. She got down to taste Nandita's juices. On feeling Meena's lips and tongue fingering her cunt Nandita could no longer hold back she let out a wail as she came to a shuddering orgasm. Now Meena quickly removed her own undergarments and came over Nandita, grinding her cunt on Nandita's mouth. Nandita started sucking her cunt juices and flicking her clitoris with the rapid movements of her tongue. Meanwhile Meena had pushed her tongue deep into Nandita's cunt and was tongue fucking her. Both the women soon came to another climax.

Nandita wanted to know more about the new chottu cook. Meena said she would talk about it only if Nandita allowed her to have a bath together in the warm tub. Nandita agreed and soon both the women were in the tub lathering each others naked bodies. Meena couldn't get enough of Nandita's breasts and continued playing with them while narrating her experience with the chottu boy. She told Nandita that one night she had gone to his quarters to give him his bedding, since he had just joined that day. She saw him masturbating and was transfixed at the sight of his prick. While fingering Nandita's clitoris under the water, she mentioned how wet she had got seeing him masturbating. Nandita was moaning with desire imagining the prick. The chottu saw Meena and roughly caught hold of her. She then went on to narrate the screwing she received at the mercy of his prick. Nandita had another orgasm on hearing the tale. On hearing this talk Nandita could feel herself getting wetter n wetter, Meenas fingering and biting of her breasts were carrying on while narrating. She came to a shattering orgasm.

Nandita had enjoyed her maid and vica versa. For once she did not feel guilty. She however felt a pang of jealousy, considering that the maid was regularly getting fucked by the chottu , while she being a memsaab had no sexual fulfilment.

Nandita had enjoyed her sexual antics with her maid Meena. However, she was disturbed at the thought of the Chottu boy Mohan wanting to fuck her. This would get too dangerous, she thought. Her brother-in-law , who was always trying to be near her might suspect something. She resolved to fire the new Chottu cook Mohan before anything untoward happened. The maid meena was harmless, Nandita could handle her. After all she wanted was, a few cosmetics, and she was a real good cunt- licker.

Unknown to Nandita, the maid had narrated her whole fuck-session with Nandita to new cook Mohan. She had told him how memsaabs panties had got soaked at her mentioning the size of his prick. She further told him how Nandita had orgasms when she told her that be careful, Mohan is going to fuck you. This excited Mohan and that night he fucked the maid all night thinking of his memsaab. He was thinking of her fair skin, big breasts and above all the huge gaand. Being a poor fellow, his initiation into sex had been thru buggery and fucking a woman's ass, that too a rich bitch gave him a feeling of complete control and power, albeit momentarily. He was aching to have his way with the memsaab.

Also unknown to Nandita, were her brother-in-laws plans to fuck her. He felt cheated that she get fucked by somebody else and come home. If his son could not fulfil her want, surely he should have the opportunity he thought. That way it would remain in the family. His sexual drive had been awakened seeing this sexy thing roam around the house spreading sexual tension all over. He had resorted to fuck a few prostitutes to relieve his tension but was dying to fuck Nandita. He had a friend who ran a hotel near the New Delhi Railway Station, and had used the rooms to fuck prostitutes. His friend too had joined on such occasions. The brother-in-law was planning in his mind how to take Nandita there, where he could fuck her without any problems.

Raja, her husband was oblivious to the goings on in the house. He continued to fuck his wife occasionally. He did not realize the sexual frustration in his wife. The sex act to him was to come inside her, that's it. He had no experience. Nandita however knew the difference. Having experienced a thorough fuck-session with Bachchu and Meena. She knew what pleasure a man could give to a woman and also woman to a woman. Her cunt ached to get fucked thoroughly by a man. The few thrusts that her husband's small weak prick gave her occasionally were just not satisfying anymore. Yes small and weak prick, since having seen Bachchu's she could now compare.

That morning, after Raja had gone to office, Nandita was feeling very horny and needed Meena to relieve her sexual tension. On calling the maid to the room and asking her to strip, Nandita saw love bites all over her. Meena told her how Mohan had ravaged her body all night and that her cunt was sore. Nandita, on hearing this felt her cunt juices flowing and soaking her panties. She asked Meena to narrate in detail how Mohan had ravished her. Both Nandita and Meena could not control their passion as the story unfolded and were soon in throes of orgasm, licking, biting, nibbling and sucking each other. Although Nandita had enjoyed Meena's narration, she was scared of the Chootu Mohan. She wanted to find some excuse to fire him from the job. She slowly resorted to criticizing the food on the table in front of her husband and in-laws.

Before Nandita could innocently fire the Chootu boy, she fell ill. She had developed viral fever. For the first two days her body temperature rose up to 104 F and her husband stayed at home nursing her. On the third day when it came down to aro 100F he left her at home and went to work. Her brother-in-law got the opportunity to be near her. The whole day he would constantly fuss around her and at the slightest pretext touch her head, face, arm shoulders to soothe her. He would see her in her nighty and get glimpses of her armpit, breasts and her creamy thighs. Nandita was aware of his infatuati on with her, but was helpless to avoid him. She let him take care of her giving him glimpses of her body. Raja, her husband on the other hand stayed away from her in the night also. Thus two days of receiving amorous attention from her brother-in-law had got Nandita pretty horny as she started feeling better. She could see the bulge in her brother-in-laws trousers whenever he was near her and pretty much let him accidentally brush against her arm etc. her brother-in-law could see his sister-in-law looking with glazed eyes at his prick and saw no resistance from her at his touching. The time is ripe he thought, let me strike now. The next day being Sunday, Raja would be home, the maid would have the day off, and if he could get Raja out of the way he was sure he would be able to fuck Nandita to his hearts content. He could feel she was randy and receptive.

That evening he told Raja that he needed for him to go and meet a particular customer in Sonepat. He had already taken an appointment for him. Raja readily agreed without seeing anything amiss. Sonepat was about 2 hours drive from Delhi and considering the time of the meeting, Raja would be way for the whole day. Nandita's brother-in-law was salivating at the thought of fucking her the whole day. Boy would teach this chikni chokri a thing or two about sex. Whole day of fucking her, he could'nt believe his luck. Nandita was oblivious of his plans, and the next morning Raja left for Sonepat. As soon as Raja left, her brother-in-law entered her room to look after her. Before he could even proceed to seduce his sister-in-law, he received a phone call from his friends house stating that his friends wife had expired in the night and the funeral was now in the morning. He felt extremely disheartened as he would have to go, but consoled himself that he would be back by the afternoon and could still get to fuck Nandita for a couple of hours. He told her to rest and hurried off.

Mohan the Chootu boy saw this opportunity and could not resist himself. He entered Nandita's bedroom and asked her what to cook for lunch and if she needed anything now. He saw Nandita in her nighty without the nightgown on. He saw her fair skin, her creamy thighs, her fair slender arms and the upper part of her milky and heavy breasts. Nandita saw the lust in his eyes and felt scared at the same time horny. This Chootu possessed a huge prick, she had been told by her maid, and inadvertently her gaze shifted to his crotch. Mohan was wearing shorts and seeing Nandita look at his crotch he grew bolder and stepped closer towards her scratching his prick. "How are you doing memsaab" he asked her,

"anything you need". Nandita jerked her head to see him close to her rubbing his prick. "I don’t need anything, please go away", Nandita collected herself and said Nandita could feel her face getting flushed. Seeing this, Mohan grew bolder and came right up to her bed. He protruded his pelvis closer to her face while ostensibly touching her forehead. "Memsaab you are looking so tired", said he keeping his hand still on her forehead. Nandita thought the nerve of this Chootu trying to act smart and touching her forehead. "Get me the breakfast fast" she said trying to summon authority in her voice. Mohan smiled at her and said " Don’t you want my aching prick", saying this he opened his shorts and brought out his fully erect prick, "Madam, you will like this breakfast” he said stroking his proud member. Nandita let out a gasp at seeing his prick. It was really a huge and shaped like a harpoon, having no foreskin. This was the first time she had seen a circumcised prick. Nandita was speechless at seeing this awesome weapon and only a gurgling sound was coming from her throat. Mohan knew that women became astonished at seeing the sheer size of his prick. He had shifted his hands from her forehead and was now cupping her face while showing his prick in all its glory. Nandita felt frightened and at the same time could feel her cunt juices begin to flow. She said in a low voice coming out in gasps , "Leave me alone, please go away". Mohan smiled at her predicament and while massaging her cheeks said " I will leave you, but don’t you want to taste my prick". Mohan was well aware of the effect his prick had on women. He knew that most women were scared of him seeing his prick, he had the patience to cajole them into submission and enjoyment. On cajoling Nandita again, she replied in a trembling voice, " I am sure, I don’t want it, go away". She cant control her feeling for this monster cock, she just cant take her eyes of the monster. Mohan smiled again and said "Are you sure memsaab". Nandita then brought her hand and held his throbbing prick. Her hand was so small and she could hardly hold his prick properly. Mohan now asked her to open her mouth. Nandita was transfixed at holding this amazing cock and did not hear him. "How do you feel now memsaab", Mohan asked her. "Don’t you feel the monster" said Mohan. On getting no response from this frozen woman, Mohan took hold of his prick and rubbed her cheeks with it. Nandita opened her lips and Mohan put his prick into her mouth. When he saw her eagerly sucking his prick, Mohan knew that she wanted to get fucked by him. He grabbed her by her neck and pushed his cock further in. "How do you feel now, memsaab" Mohan asked.

Nandita was busy sucking him and only gurgled in response. He knew that she was loving it when her hands started massaging his balls. He withdrew his prick and asked her to lick his balls, which she immediately started doing. Mohan now wanted to see her fully naked and told her "Please remove your clothes". Nandita obliged by quickly removing her nighty and was now only in her lace panties. Seeing her milky globes getting free, Mohan immediately latched onto them and sucked and bit vigorously. Nandita screamed in pain as Mohan was too rough kneading and biting her breasts. He then proceeded to rip her soaked panties. Roughly pushing her legs apart he sank his mighty prick into her with a strong push. Nandita wailed at the assault AAAAAHHHHHHH OOOIIII MAAAAA MMEEIN PHAAT RAAHI HUN OII MAA. Mohan was amazed at the tightness of her cunt. Her wailing excited him and he started ramming his cock in and out of her cunt. He was now into a fast tempo, sinking his prick fully in and taking it almost out. Nandita had never experienced such rapid and thorough fucking before. She lifted her buttocks to meet his strokes when he thrust into her. She was in throes of orgasm after orgasm and continuously wailing, " Aahh OOOHnn UGGHH UUNHGG AARRRGG OOHhh UUNNUUHRGG OOHHHH". His balls were slapping her ass with each stroke. PHUUTH, PHUUTH, PHUUTH, PHUUTH Mohan went on and on. When he was about to explode, he did not withdraw, and instead put his full weight on her and ejaculated deep inside her. Nandita felt as if his semen would come out of her mouth. He then withdrew his limp prick and immediately put it in her mouth to suck it. Nandita tasted his semen mixed with her juices and started sucking him. She was amazed at the size of his limp prick, much bigger than her husbands erect penis. Mohan became erect again and flipped Nandita over. He made her lie on her knees and placed his prick into her now gaping cunt. He proceeded to fuck her from behind, slapping her big buttocks as he went on and on. Nandita had never been penetrated doggy style and loved it. The slapping of her buttocks along with being rammed in n out got her another series of orgasms and her knees turned to jelly and she collapsed on the bed. Her thighs and legs were quivering. Mohan made her stand up but she could not do so without his support. Nandita was like putty in this short Chootu boys hands or rather his prick. Having come so many times Nandita felt very weak. Her body was covered with sweat, both hers and Mohans. Her eyes had a glazed look about them and her knees were weak and shaking. She had received love bites all over her breasts and cheeks, her buttocks were red from Mohan's spankings. But Mohan had only just begun. He lifted her and made her sit on Raja's desk, clearing all the paper with one swipe of his hand. He then proceeded to lift her legs over his shoulders and positioned his prick at her gaping cunt hole. With a grunt he pushed his prick deep inside with a hard thrust. " AARGHH, UUUHHGGH, AARRGGHH, UNNGGRRHH" wailed Nandita as he began furiously to pump her with his cock. He had penetrated deep inside her in this position and was banging away. Her already red buttocks were further getting sore with the friction of the table beneath them. When he was about to come, he withdrew his prick from her cunt and pulled her face down to ejaculate all over her hair, breasts and her pretty face. Nandita could not hold her balance on the table and was about to fall down, when Mohan supported her and made her lie down on the marble floor. Just then the phone started ringing, Mohan picked it up to answer. It was Raja's phone and he asked for Nandita. But Nandita was in no state to be able to get up and walk to the phone. Seeing this Mohan dragged her on the floor itself to the phone and gave her the receiver. He then sat down on the floor facing her and played with her breasts as she talked. Raja asked her how she was feeling and Nandita could only manage a few grunts and whimpers. Seeing this rich sexy bitch looking so thoroughly fucked, Mohan felt his prick getting erect again. He lifted Nandita by her waist and buttocks while she was on phone with her husband and made her sit on his prick. Nandita started gurgling as his massive cock stretched and filled her cunt walls again. Raja on the other end thought she was feeling unwell and about to throw up. Nandita was scared that Raja might suspect something, so she tried to talk normally, but could not control her whimpering at times as Mohan was lifting her by her buttocks and slowly fucking her. Mohan was feeling excited seeing her talk to her husband on the phone while being fucked by him. He thought this rich bitch is trying to act normally, and thus increased his tempo driving his prick fully in.

Nandita was now being bobbed up and down fast by this little Chootu boy and started wailing , feeling another orgasm approaching. She still held the phone, all Raja could hear now was "UURRNGH AARRGGHN RAJAAAA OOOUUIIII MAAAA". He kept calling her name, "Nandita, Nandita, whats wrong tell me". Nandita continued wailing as she orgasmed still holding on to the receiver. Afterwards Nandita had the presence of mind to sound normally and tell Raja that she had just thrown up. She was not feeling well come home soon, she said and closed the phone. Seeing her Mohan replied "you act smart lady". Nandita replied " PLLLEASSSEEEE leave me alone, its enough, your hurting me”. Mohan laughed at her lying on the ground and pleading with him. Hearing this he picked Nandita up from the floor and made her stand. Nandita was too weak to be able to stand by herself and fell on Mohan for support. Mohan was shorter than her but much much stronger, he supported her weight and lay her down on the bed on her stomach. He made her kneel on the bed with her arse jutting out. Holding her arse cheeks apart he tried to push his prick into her asshole. "AAAARRHHH AAAN AARRNNNNN AARRRNN", cried out Nandita , as his prickhead penetrated her ass.. Mohan was too excited at her wailing to stop now. He pounded and buggered her virgin asshole. Nandita had tears rolling down her face as she was repeatedly assaulted by this Chootu boy. Mohan soon ejaculated inside her and withdrew his limp prick out. He left her room, as she was deliriously sobbing on the bed.