Erotic Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he returned to his quarters, realization of what he had done dawned on him. He quickly packed his belongings and fled the house. Meanwhile, the time was around 1.30pm and Nandita's brother-in-law(BIL) arrived back from the funeral. All through the day his thoughts had been on fucking his sister-in-law. He quickly reached her room so as not to waste any further time. On reaching her room he was aghast at what he saw. Nandita was lying naked on her bed, sobbing softly, with bruise marks and semen stains all over her. She was bleeding from her arse . She saw him and started crying loudly. He hugged her naked body and asked her who had done this to her. She told him that Mohan had raped her. This girl whom he was dying to fuck and been having it out with the Chootu. He thought, first with somebody else, now the Chootu and god knows who else. He quickly ran to the servants quarter to find him. Seeing that he had fled he returned back to Nandita.He sized up the situation when Nandita pleaded with him not to tell Raja or anybody else. He agreed and helped her bathe in hot water and dress up. Next he himself cleaned up the room so as not to leave any evidence of the fucking she had received.

My Bil's name is Balan and he is about 30 yr. of age. He has medium built and wears specs. But the specks suit him and he looks smarter. He is very jolly and laughs a lot. I could say that his sex life was still active with his wife, though I have never seen them in actual sexual act. But his behavior told me this. I have seen him without a banian many times and I observed lots of hair on his back. I have read some where that men who had hair on the back were sexually very active and I loved this.

I decided to seduce him somehow or the other and so I started showing him my assets making it to be accidental. I have shoulder length straight hair and like to leave it free when I am in the house. I wear Sari / salwar kameej even in the house. To show off my body to my BIL, I wore the sari below the naval, exposing my fleshy belly and stomach to him. I take the pallu on my left shoulder so that he could see the form of my 36" breasts. I had to be very careful from other members of my family, specially my MIL. Routinely, my husband leaves the house daily at about 10 am and my MIL by 1030 for her school (she was a teacher ). That gave me ample time to be alone with my Fil. As soon as these members left the house, I would adjust my saree and take it down below my naval. I purposely did not cover the front portion of my belly and stomach because I wanted my BIL to look at this asset of mine. Many a times he started at my exposed stomach as I did some household chores but moved his eyes away fast. He must be feeling some guilt too! Then I started to give him glimpses of the curves of my breasts by bending down in front of him and letting my pallo fall from my shoulders. Ohhh that would fix him! He would stare at my breasts and then look deep down to see if he could see more! This way I derived lot of pleasure and I used to get very wet down there and had to masturbate just thinking of him. I had to do something more! I had to get him into my bed and fuck him!

More in my next part... look out for it...

---

Recently I received a mail from one of my readers, who said that my story has ignited a new feeling of passion in their husband-wife relationship. Nothing can make me happier than this. If there is any message that I wish to convey through this story, it goes like this, let erotic stories and fantasies enrich your own married life.

Keep posting your valuable comments.... have fun