Erotica Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shock! No girl other than the one on the big plasma screen that has been hung over the stage. The girl on the screen is in the process of working her third finger up her ass, mimicking my own gestures. When the picture is zoomed out it dawns on me that it is my own performance is being shown on the widescreen.

I start pulling back my fingers – damn, it felt so good! - but then this tickling in my cunt tells me otherwise. I fall back to my old tactics of acting out the porn stars I had seen together with Peter (and some on my own...), and this is becoming more and more realistic! So I show all three fingers back where they feels like belonging right now, while I take my spit sloppy fingers down to my already steaming pussy to make the best show. The audience roars, and the widescreen forgets me a minute to show Peter in his chair, giving me the thumbs-up when he sees himself on the screen.

A little bell is chiming, dragging me off an escalating climax, and I see one of the prop guys waiting to the right of me, his dick half erect and wanting. I get myself gathered and crawls on my knees to this guy – handsome enough. I take in my possibilities, and remember Monica's instructions to the guys – they should not cum during the blow job – it was to be saved for later in the contest.

The heck; I'll have this one cumming before I'm through with him. So I start by lifting his cock up, and put my tongue to the base of his shaft, licking it all the way up to his head. I tilt my head and give him the best porn look I can muster, and he's rock hard. I slip his cock into my mouth, I know I can't do those sloppy deep throats, but I'm sure some of the other girls do, so I have to compensate. I take it in as far as I can, holding it there while my saliva gets running, and releases him with at string of saliva from his cock to my mouth. “Good girl” I says to myself, repeating the procedure.

A couple of slopping thrusts, I thing I can see a pearl of precum in his little pee-hole. I put my tongue and taste it – yep, it's closing up, but not fast enough. So I fall back to my most proof-safe technique – lowering my head to take a testicle in my mouth, gently sucking on it, and then turn my head to carefully place a wet kiss on his asshole. I let my tongue run all along the tights skin between his hole and his balls, slowly circling his balls, before traveling my tongue all along his shaft to the head of his cock, and really diving down on him again.

Well inside my mouth, I can feel and taste more for his precum, but no signs of ejaculation. I then feel my fingers still sloppy and oily after my show on the floor, and decides to raise the stakes. I take my fingers – thinking grateful of our enemas, and start massaging his asshole, before pushing past his sphincter and forcing my slick finger up his ass till it stops. Moving my finger I search for his prostate, going for a sure kill.

I don't know if I hit it, but he moans and withdrawing from my mouth where I intend to keep him until he come. He pulls out, and tries to take a step back, also escaping my finger in his ass. “Hell, I'm not backing up, I'll make him come whether he likes it or not!” My thoughts are controlling my actions now, so I deliberately raise my finger that already has been inside both my and this guy's ass, and put it up to my face. I see a cameraman working on his camera, and make a fair guess that this moment is being shown with all sordid detail on the widescreen.

I focus on the eyes of my guy, take a quick sniff on the finger – but already sure of the cleanness – before placing the finger between my lips and suck it in to the back of my throat. The audience roars with pleasure and encouragement. After a moment of savoring the taste, mostly of the lubricant anyway, I take it out, glistening of moisture. I crock with the finger at him, and as drawn by some powerful magnetism, he steps forwards again, and even spreads his leg a bit for me.

I place my finger back up his ass, and go down again on his shaft, and take his balls in my free hand, caressing them. Bang, wham, and he's done. I grab his cock, and aims it to my breast – I find it sexy to let semen flow over my tits. Besides, it fits my final touch to ensure my advance in the contest – I slowly pulls my finger out of his asshole, feeling it trying to hold back. And with a lustful gaze into the camera, I leg the same finger scoop up a tiny slump of semen from my tit, and put it in my mouth. Yeah, look out for Ms. Nasty! Of course, another roar from the audience, I even thing I could single out Peter's voice "Go baby!".

I don't know what my fellow contestants after me did, I am sure to make it to round two. Monica aligns us on stage, to present the verdict on who's out and who's in. Before making the call, a cameraman is slowly advancing along the line of beautiful women. I can't help it, but make another bid for the victory by once again putting the finger to my face, and carefully placing it on my tongue, just as the cameraman direct his camera at me. Once again, I hear the acknowledgment of the audience, making me feel proud of my abilities to act naughty on stage. To girls' names are read out load, and they don't look too sad not having to go through the next rounds. Well, I want those big euros!

Monica takes us backstage giving us instructions for round two. For this round we are paired with another girl, and when I step forward to draw a name from a bowl, the paper says Diana. I turn around and see a smallish well fit girl with some oriental features step towards me.

"Hi, I'm Diana," she says, "and I don't want you to spoil my chances to those money!"

I give her my most chilly look, and tell her not to worry, just be half as nasty as me, and we will beat the crap out of the other teams.

"Remember," Monica interrupts, "being nasty is teamwork, and for the next two rounds you share the fate of your companion before the final test between the two girls of the nastiest team. Next round is just the two of you performing together, two teams competing on stage. The winning teams go to the semi-finals. Understood? By the way, before you enter the stage, you should discuss with your parter who is to be submissive..."

I look at Diana, and she stares back. She's definitely not a natural submissive, but could probably do as a dominator. Peter and me had some times indulged in role play here at the club, and I think I'm quite good at it. So I take her to the side and says to her:

"Listen, I'll be the submissive, but don't try any stupid tricks on me, or I'll call it off and we're both out of this".

"How much can you handle then?" she asks impatient.

Oh now, this is going to be hard! I take another approach and pull her against me, kissing her softly. She is confused, but I keep her body tight to mine, and whisper in her ear:

"Do whatever you like to me, just do it with love and a little bit of respect. Don't do anything you wouldn't want me to do you, OK?"

That said, I grasp her arm and place it on my pussy, still wet from the first round, and whisper: "Remember my clues: Ass, sloppiness and pleasure!" She flashes a smile to me, and I see that she is becoming more optimistic regarding her chances. She moves her hand a bit further down, winkles to me, and brushes my ass slightly with her fingertips.

"Yeah, thats the way!" I whisper before Monica hurries on stage to the first duel with the other team.

Back on stage, I see they have brought two of the constraining machines used during one of the earlier contest at the club. On small tables besides them, dildos in different shapes and sizes are placed out together with a small whip. My Goddess, is this really worth the ten grand? I look at Diana, almost hoping that she will back out, but she just smiles her lovely smile, guides me to the restrains, and says in a husky voice:

"I'll give you the ride of your life, just hang on. And you're beautiful!"

I hadn't given it much thought, but I was still bare naked and becoming obvious of the audience again. OK. Time to slip into my porn queen act again – my visions taking off again, laying down on the padded bench on the apparatus.

To give you a picture of this constraining machine: It looks like a massaging bench, but a bit shorter, so when I lay down my ass is sticking out on the back end, and my tits are hanging free in the front as the bench narrows in the front. My feet is placed along a hinched bar, and secured by the ankles and over my knees with Velcro-bonding. My arms are fastened to the front legs of the bench in a similar fashion. Also, two Velcro constraints are fastened around my belly and just below my tits, really pressing me down on the bench. Laying there, I already feel quite vulnerable, but the worst is yet to come.

While Monica starts to explain to the audience the nature of this next round, a low hissing tells be that the machine is starting up. A small motor is lowering the middle and front of the bench, forcing my ass upwards. At the same time the foot bars are being adjusted, to make sure my thighs are spread as wide as possible, making me feel my ass cheeks spreading and letting anyone interested having a great view to what is going to happen.

"Now, let's see what these girls can do with this equipment!" Monica exclaims to the audience.

Monica leaves the stage, and the game is on again. I take another glance at the table, and discovers that they have deliberately or not, forgotten to offer lubricant to go along with the toys. I'm just happy I was already lubed up from the first round!

Diana picks up a black dildo the size of a small cucumber, and looks at me, mouthing "Ass, sloppiness and pleasure!" I'm instantly afraid she'll try to get the bastard up my tight hole at once, but I see her place it down again, and in stead goes for a reasonably sized butt plug. Good thinking, I reason to my self, get the plug in place now, and we'll do the big thing when my ass has gotten a chance to adjust.

Diana takes the plug, and starts to tease me, bringing it all along my ass creak and down to my pussy and up again. All the time I have great view to what I happening, the widescreen is in front of me, and now focusing on my behinds. To get the plug a little lubrication, she slowly puts it in my pussy, and yes! I'm not too proud to admit that I was getting into this situation! She doesn't let me have too long fun, before she starts to work it into my ass.

The sensation is huge, immediately making me curse Monica for not offering more lube. But soon enough it's in place, just the base of the plug sticking out. I bet Peter is loving this sight, I tell myself. But Diana obviously knows that this is just plain sexy, not nasty, so she picks up the whip, and walks around the bench facing me.

"Listen darling," she says, the microphones overhead picking up every word, "have you been playing with your ass today?"

I slip into my submissive role, and lower my gaze, whispering "Yes.."

"And made mess on your tits with the semen of a man I front of an whole audience?"

No point in denying... "Yes..."

"OK, you know what I have to do..."

Ssswich, and the whip comes down on my tits. I feel it, and I know it has left a red trail crossing my tits, but she didn't make the whip snap – good for her!

"You like that, don't you?"

I look up at her, trying to put a sexy touch to my stare, and nod my head. Ssswich again.

"You really like my whip! Here, taste it!"

Nice touch, she presents the shaft of the whip to my face, and I respond by trying to take it in my mouth. She teases me a little while, moving the shaft so I can't get in in my mouth, before I finally get my lips around the leather shaft – bobbing my head a couple of times.

Yeah, we're doing great, the only thing I hear from the other bench is abusive words, and when I tilted my head I saw a quite desperate attempt to push something too big into something too tight and dry – not very nasty nor sexy in my book! Diana retrieves the whip again, going behind the bench again, and begins to examine my pussy and ass, making approving small sexy noises. At last she says aloud:

"Something missing – ahh! A couple of stripes will do the trick!"

Ssswich ssswich. Mission accomplished.

She then bends down, offering the audience a great view of her behind, and start kissing the marks from the whip. In process, she spreads my pussy lips and starts inserting the shaft of the whip into my pussy. All the way inside, she leaves it there for the rest of the show.

Instead she focuses on the ass-and-sloppy part of our show. She pulls and pushes the butt plug a little in and out, all the time stretching my sphincter, still just heavenly pleasant. To add some more moisture to my tight ring, she puts her lip under the plug's base, and place a little saliva around the plug. I know, because it's shown in all detail on the widescreen! I let out a moan, part natural and part nasty girl moan.

Diana looks up, and come to the front again.

"Really! Do you have no shame! Do you like being licked on your asshole!"

Well, doesn't every girl?

"Very well. Let's see what you can do!" Diana continues without waiting for an answer.

Diana turns around, bends over grabbing her ass cheeks, placing her own ass centimeters from my face. It just smells like heaven – I must get hold of the lotion the waitress put on after our shave and enemas!

Thinking of our preparation, I don't hesitate, but dives straight in, and start licking her behind, all the way from her pussy to the small of her back. I'm good at this, even trying to penetrate her little hole with my tongue. Diana sure didn't miss her naughty lessons in schools, and surprises even me by reaching back and putting a finger in my mouth. I get the drift, even becoming racing horny, guessing her coming actions. So I leave a lot of saliva on her finger – sloppy! - and have the perfect view of her pushing her finger up her ass. She works it around a little, before pulling it out again, waiting for me to lick her finger again. I do so, before taking it in my mouth again. Oh God, do I really get turned on by this? I was horny as hell!

Slowly pulling out the butt plug and letting the camera-man get some good photo-opportunities, Diana takes a look around the table and me in a mock search for somewhere to place the plug. She look me in the eye, smiles crooked, and brings the plug to my face.

“Open up for safe-keeping” she demands, and I know what's coming.

I close my eyes and open my mouth, letting her put the butt plug in my mouth. With my body bound to the bench, and a plug in my mouth, it really isn't much acting I could do, so I settled with a little head-shaking to show that I am still into this. Diana however, has both hands and her mouth free, and gets everything in use in the project of getting the large black dildo up my ass.

Looking up at the widescreen – the camera-man seems to have forgotten the other team, bless him – I see Diana start sucking the dildo in her mouth. Good, get it lubed up! She really gets into it, licking the dildo from the base to the tip, leaving glistening paths from her spit. Then I understand that I'll have some serious competition for the Miss Nasty title, as she begins to deep-throat the dildo. With nearly the entire length in her mouth and throat, she leaves it there for a couple of seconds, before slowly pulling the dildo out again.

She bends over me, and places her head resting on my ass cheek. As the dildo leaves her lips, I can see that saliva is dripping from the dildo and her mouth, right down on my little rosebud. The whole length out in the open, it's glistening all over – and I send thankful thoughts to her considering, now it should be possible to get I inside my ass! She dives her head into my canyon, and smears the spit around my little hole, trying to get her tongue past the sphincter.

When she is satisfied with her preparations, she let her head rest on my bum, and places the tip of the dildo on my asshole. First time trying anal sex, this was the worst part, now this is just heaven. The sensation of the dildo making a slight and growing pleasure drives med mad with anticipation and pleasure, and I'm not too proud to show that now, but with the butt plug still buried in my mouth, all I can do is a low moaning, and make bowel movements to ease the process.

She gets the head past the tight ring, and start working it into me. Jeez, she can do this to me anytime! Some five centimeters later, the lube is wearing off, back home I would now grab my bottle of KY and hand it to Peter. Well, here's no KY or no Peter, so I bite harder into my plug, and fear the worst of it. No need, I forget what contest I'm in! Diana has already noticed that thing are not going smoothly, so she pulls out the dildo again, leaving me with a strong urge to get something back there quick.

Still resting her head on my butt, I see her on the widescreen wrapping her lips around the shaft of the dildo, and taking it straight into her beautiful mouth. She repeats the routine of getting the dildo lubed up in the sexiest possible manner, and this time let even more saliva drip into my now more relaxed ring. I actually feel it dribble inside me, and my God that is a erotic sensation! I don't worry about the cleanness of the dildo, moving my tongue around the butt plug in my mouth. This is clean fun!

Now it's time to get it down, and it slides easily into my ass, reaches the last stopping point in no time, before she has to apply more pressure. She grabs the whip – the handle still deep in pussy, and jerks it a bit, before starting to slide it out, giving more room the the dildo up my ass. In process she stroked my clit a couple of times, and that was all I could handle before I orgasmed in front of this audience – a big black dildo up my ass, butt plug in my mouth, and a whip now slowly fucking my pussy. The dildo fully inserted, I see that Diane turns a switch on the base of the dildo, and I realize it's actually a vibrator. The sensation in my ass, the whip-shaft fucking me, and Diana sending sexy looks at my butt, just brings me over the top – another climax almost making me choke on the plug in my mouth.

On the widescreen, I see the producer is cutting in a camera on Peter, on first row, an even bigger grin on his lips. No wonder, Janice is swallowing his shaft, moving her hands in a revealing manner under his balls – lucky bastard is getting the same treatment as my first guy on stage! Realizing our time soon will be up, Diana starts unplugging me, removing first the whip – I can't see her, but the slurping sounds give the picture of what she is doing before putting it back on the table.

Then she starts pulling at the dildo, letting it glide the full length a couple of time, before finally letting my ass go. She turns off the vibrator, and whispers to me:

“Let's bring this thing home!”

I couldn't help but feel that we already had, but anything to be sure. She comes in front of the table, gets down on her knees in front of me, and waits till the camera-man has repositioned himself to capture the money-shot.

She tells me to open my mouth, making the plug drop to the floor, then presents the dildo upright between our mouths and noses. I get the drift, and start licking the shaft – out tongues occasionally meeting, and make the best to put on a look of sheer lust and joy, which in fact is not very difficult! Diane ends the cleaning process by letting me take the toy in my mouth – in a rush I wish that I too could deep-throat it, and do my best. Finally, of course, Diana slides the thing all the way in her mouth, before taking it out, showing it triumphantly to the audience. Roar!

After I'm released from my restraints, I turn to look at our competitors, seeing them sitting on the bench, obviously having watched the end of our show. One girl still has her hand down in her pussy, the other girl looking pissed, there won't be any prize for her! We take the audience's applause, before heading backstage.