Erotica Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While waiting for the next round, we peek into the stage, seeing the other teams picking up our theme – lots of ass licking, and creativity in the way of devouring each other firm bodies. I thing I discover the winning team, when the dominatrix of the team shoves an double-ended dildo half way up her ass, and straddles in front of the girl tied up on the bench, inviting her to take the other end in her mouth. She does, and I also mean to see a happy smile on her, probably in the prospect of still having a chance to get hold of the ten grand. She is a skilled oral girl, and doesn't seem to have any problems to get her lips to meet her friends asshole.

“Couldn't have done it better ourselves,” Diana whispers to me.

Remembering the lack of lube, I suggest to Diana that we do a little extra preparation for the semi-finals, it look like this could be a close race in naughtiness. So we sneak back into the dressing-room, finds the bottle of lubricant and go to work.

“Just take loads of the stuff,” I says to Diana, “work it up your butt, and while you are there, try to loosen up your ass a little!”

I already feel loose enough, after my show on the bench, and just concentrat on getting my tight canal as sloppy as possible. Diana has lain down on a sofa, now lifting her legs grasping her cute ass, and started working one, two and finally three fingers in and out of her rosebud.

Monica come in as we finished our little workout, and hustles us back on stage, along with two of the prop men.

“You thought you were clever wearing that first guy out, didn't you? Well I've got a surprise for you – you now have to make him cum again – or you are out together with your friend Diana!” Monica says.

Diana flashes me smile, saying “No worry lady, we will see to it!” I grab hold of Mark, the prop, and tell him:

“Listen, big guy, your in for the treat of your life now. But don't you dare any abusive stuff yourself – no bad words or hair pulling – understood?”

He nods, knowing from our previous round that this really could be his moment.

“And by the way,” I says, “remember this is Miss Nasty, so concentrate on our asses, will you?”

He doesn't reply, but the happiness glowed all around him...

Back on the stage we give the double-dildo girls a quick nod, before getting at it without wasting more time. During the intermission, Diana and I have laid out a little strategy to show for the world who is the nastiest happiest women in the room. We go down standing on our knees side by side, so that we can reach behind each other and start caressing our asses. Diana's hands are still sloppy from the lube – so sloppy I understand she has smuggled a handful lube on stage, and make my buttocks glisten I no time. I make a hint with my head to get Mark positioned in front of us, with a marvelous view to our breast. As I slip his half erect cock in my mouth, I feel Diana's finger probe my ass. What a timing! I respond in the same way, feeling her ass open easily to my finger.

Slowly finger fucking our butts, we take turns on sucking Mark's member, letting the other lick and caress his balls. We have him on alert in no time, and I say to Diana in my most husky voice, load enough to be picked up by the microphones:

“Your finger is wonderful, but I think I need something bigger...”

Mark get the cue word, and moves behind me. I go down on my elbows, lifting my ass as far up as I could. Mark makes no attempt at foreplay, and introduces my ass to his swollen cock.

Again, this wonderful sensation of the pressure on my asshole, really I love it! Knowing his cock was slick from the mouth of Diana, I let out a wimp of happiness as he starts his exploration of my ass. Diana creeps on her knees in front of me, presenting her lovely ass to me, sticking to the routine we had agreed upon. I steal a glance sideways to the double-dildo-girls, and to my annoyance, I see them mimicking our play – jeez, where has everyones imagination gone? Not losing time, I start running my tongue along her creek, trying to balance the show with the need of keeping the lube in place.

With his cock fully in place, it's getting difficult to rationalize, so I drift along with my pleasure, feeling a sudden need of feeling and tasting her ass – until now I never knew that these needs existed! So I slide two finger in her ass, letting my thumb play with her tiny clit, before putting them in my mouth, smiling as I taste the sweet taste of the lube – nice touch Monica!

Getting back to our script, Diana says in a complaining voice:

“This is not fair, I want a bit of his cock too!”

She raises, and straddles my back, letting her ass rest on mine, and presses her tits into my back.

“Give it to me, Baby!” she moans – I didn't give her that line!

Mark is not difficult to ask, looking down at to gorgeous asses waiting for his prick while projected on the widescreen. He gets his dick inside Diana's waiting asshole, and starts doing the man-thing – in and out in a steady pace. Not wanting the audience or judges bored my mechanical sex – I turn my head looking him in the eyes, and tell him:

“She tastes so sweet, let me have another taste, please?”

He obliges, and walks (a bit sheepish!) in front of us, letting me first have my taste and then lets Diana deep-throat him again. We do the same routine again, this time him fucking my ass and then present it to Diana. I had seen this routine on a porn movie Peter once brought home, really hesitating before asking me if I wanted to see it. Looking at the cover I understood, it depicted a similar situation that Diana and I now was performing. But we did watch it, it made me horny but a bit embarrassed, but now I was just happy for the inspiration. I look up at Diana - I can't believe this woman, I always thought a dick down my throat was a turnoff, but she gets into it. Good for us!

Getting his cock in my mouth, I discover to my dread that his dick is not as hard as it should be – could he be letting us down? I whisper to Diana in between sucking his dick:

“Change of plans, we have to make sure he really comes!”

Diana agrees, and I form a Plan B on the spot, telling Diana:

“Lay down on your back, Diana, and rest your head on the pillows.”

I took the pillows we had used to not destroy our knees, and placed them under her head. Mark was sweating, and his dick rapidly loosing shape.

“Now get down on your knees above her head, bend over, and fuck her mouth!” Jeez, language please!

Mark did as told, giving everyone a nice view of his newly shaved and cleansed ass all balls. Someone told me that only girls in this position could possible be erotic, now I surely disagreed! Knowing what has to be done, I kneel besides him, put a finger in my mouth to get it wettened, and go to work. I slide my finger down his bud, until I once again tries to find his prostate. Trying to get into the rhythm of Mark and Diana, I wrap my mouth around his tongue, still rotating my finger. In this position I can see Mark's cock in Diana's mouth, and no doubt – it's bigger now and still growing! Triumphantly I inserts another finger, getting better angle to caress his most private love spot, and even remembers to wriggle my ass happily as we drive the poor guy back to a throbbing hard on.

Suddenly, Diana tilts her head back, mumbling “Oh now! He's too close – get back to script!”

I set him free, again making a show to the camera with my lustful sucking on my – totally clean! - fingers. Diana is however in a hurry, having felt his first signs of climaxing. She actually slaps my ass to get my attention, and as I turn around, I see she already is back in script, on her knees, spreading her ass with her hands towards the audience, and instructing Mark to get his dick back where it belongs – deep in her ass.

Mark has picked up a couple of thing from our exhibitionism, and carefully avoids to block the view for the audience and the camera by placing himself a little to the side. I know what to do now, but feel a sudden reluctance. The cum shot on the video scene was the guy fucking one girls ass, with the other girls waiting mouth resting besides the stretched asshole. A guy thing, I thought, and looked really close to abuse. But just an half hour ago, Diana did nearly the same thing with the dildo in my ass, and fuck! - I didn't mind, I wanted the money, and for Christ's sake – I was having a good time!

So I rest my head on her soft ass, putting on that wanton expression on my face, and look up into Mark's eyes. He's breathing hard, but manage to pull out of Diana's ass, and I give the camera another smile as I slip the sweet-tasting cock in my mouth. Before he has the chance of exploding, I lovingly places his cock against Diana's asshole, and help him enter her once again. He immediately start shivering, and let out I primal scream as I see his cock pulsing, and shooting the first stream into Diana's ass. I let him shoot two more powerful shots, and according to plan, I pull him out to let the last drops of sperm dribble on her ass. Well, Mark hasn't read the script! As I release him from Diana's warm ass, he starts shooting even more powerful shots in the air, at least one of them hitting my face and hair. Improvising, I raise my head and guides the next shots at my tits, and in a haze I even stick out my tongue to catch his final spurt. Wow.

I steal a glance at the widescreen, partly hoping to see my messy face and partly hoping it was blank, instead I see the double-dildo-girls licking up and down the shaft of their guy's dick, and then one of them leans over the other girl's back to lick up some cum on her ass cheeks.

Fuck. All this, and then being beaten by some mimicking girls – no way! I turn to Marks dick again, still semi-hard, and place it back on Diana's now soft ring. He moans with pleasure, feeling the warmth of her ass together with his own sperm, and slides it in and out a couple of times. I take control again, and leads his dick into my mouth – thinking about the money and the returning butterflies in my stomach. Feeling Diana start caressing my cunt, I forget the money, and climax and for the following seconds just let my purest nasty instincts take it's own course. I use Mark's now soft cock to massage the cum in my face into my skin, I make him spoon up cum from Diana's creek and take it in my mouth again – never wanting this to end.

Feeling the pleasure only a woman can give another woman, I forget Mark and start licking the sperm from her back, her ass cheeks and her creek. Just to make it go on, I start fingering Diana's pussy, making her shiver, and finally with a deep lust in my wound, I show two fingers into her asshole. My good. Part of me can't believe I'm doing this, but the rest of me just pushes me on – I pull my fingers out, messy with Marks cum, and start sucking on it. Back in her asshole, into my mouth, I go on and on, having a faint feeling that Diana had started to eat my ass out in a similar way, without the dressing...

The sound of Peter's voice brings me back. I feel I'm reddening – last time I blushed was in my teen ages, but I hope the sweat and bodily fluids will not reveal it.

“What do you think of your wife's performance – does she have a chance to go all the way?” Monica's voice is on the speakers.

This is too much. Peter is being interviewed on my nastiness!

“Of course, “ Peter replies, “if she has made up her mind, nothing will stop her. Besides, she is the most wonderful and beautiful lady known to mankind!”

I redden more, glad that the camera is on Peter, loving him even more.

“Last and final round!” Monica is back on stage. She gathers Diana and me on one side, and the DD-girls on her other, and raises our hands – boxing-like. Mega roar! Not giving me and Diana any chance of rest, she presents four new guys, and I immediately get the picture. No need of further explanation. Oh yeah. Double penetration, switching places between fucking my ass and letting me suck them – I know the drill. I'll even through in the occasional ass lick and fingering.

“OK, “ I said to my guys, “we'll do this right. Say hallo to the coming Miss Nasty, but remember – treat me with love and respect, or I won't lick your pretty assholes!”

They smile, and gave me a bottle of lube - “It's on the house!”

So I start making a show of my preparing to take on these two guys, letting everybody in the room understand that I can pull this off. Looking over to Diana, she is already sitting on one guy's dick, slurping the other in her mouth lustfully. Seeing her take his cock all the way to his balls, I know this can be a close race. Seeing her fingering his ass and then include the fingers in her sucking routine, I understood it could be more than difficult.

So I decide to start at the top, and take it away from there. Asking my guys to get down and present their asses to me, I bend down myself and once again awards the audience with an excellent view of my behinds. I reach back, and start fingering myself. Pussy is not going to do the trick here, I know, so I forcefully ram my fingers up my ass. No problem. Then I start giving my guys their best time, running my tongue all the way from the small of their backs down to the tips of their rock hard cocks.

I don't want to bore the judges, so I quickly get the guys to do me in my ass and mouth simultaneous, switching places at intervals skipping the double penetration. I hope I'm doing well, but I'm to busy looking lustful and nasty to check out on Diana. But one of my props, George, suddenly start to ejaculate. Oh now – too soon, what a prick! He shoots his load up my ass, and as opposed to Mark, there really is just a few drops of sperm landing on my ass when he pulls his dick out. Nothing much to play around with. I have to do the best of it, reach back and scoops up the few drops, let it drip off my finger to my tongue, before bringing the finger into my ass in search of more.

I know I have to make this sloppy, hearing the lustful grunts from Diana and her men. So I give myself the same treatment as Diana got from me just minutes ago, but I really can't make my fingers look very sloppy – what a pitiful load... I make the other guy replace the first in my ass, so I can use his cock to reach further inside my ass. He brings it back to me, an I lick him clean. And tragically, this is too much for my other guy. Realizing this, still on my knees, I turn my attention to him. Just as I see his dick spasm, I shove a finger up his ass, knowing a stimuli in there can increase the amount of sperm. And luckily, it seems to work, I know I have to go for the worst, so I let him spray my face shooting string after string aiming for my waiting mouth.

Holding him tight in his ass, caressing his balls, and feeling the sperm in my face dripping on my tits, I become aroused – really aroused – horny as hell! I can't help it, but picturing myself in full control over this man, having thrown aside all inhibitions to get the prize, I feel great. So I look him in the eye, smiling, and take his cock back into my mouth before releasing him. Yes, I'm happy! In this lustful haze, I manage to turn around and take a look at Diana performance. My cheek drop. Wow. I can't believe what my eyes tell me. She has in some sordid way made the two guys engage in an good ass fuck – an not Monica's ass! Of course this happens at the club, but most men won't admit to be able to do this kind of thing. Monica herself has placed her mouth around the cock that is sliding in and out of the lubed up asshole of the other guy. This is not fair – why did she get those studs?

Desperately I turn back to my prop men, examine their cocks and balls, realizing that nothing will wake these cock again tonight. I look hard at the one who came first. He turns his stare down, and mumbles:

“Listen lady. I'm sorry I screwed up – but you at too lovely.”

He looked as he wanted to say more, so I tell him to go on.

“If you really need that prize, perhaps I could help you. My balls are empty, but I do have a full bladder...” he croaks.

I looked at him shocked!

“Is that what you call respect! Do you actually suggest that you relieve yourself on me?”

He nods shamefully.

I can't believe this! I take a look at my lucky friend Diana who now is struggling to control the standing guys enormous orgasm, making her face and tits sloppy as hell. Ass, sloppiness and lust, I think, regretting I had told her the formula. Fuck it, I'm already a mess! Still standing on my knees, I grab hold of my tits, presenting them to my blushing prop guy.

“Do it!” I hiss at him.

He looks down at me, surprised, and takes his dick in hand directing it to my torso.

“But not on my face, understood?” I whisper harshly.

He nods, and start concentrating.

In the few seconds before I see his pee hole widening, I send a mental apology to the cleaning lady – jeez, what am I doing? The first few drops drips down on his tows, before a steady stream of luke-warm liquid start spraying my chest and tits. He guides it up and around my body, and all of it seems to run down my shaved cunt – oh my Goooood! I'm getting into this! Fuck! Fuck! I see my other guy present his limb dick towards me, and I nod him along. Just as the first stream slows down, another one start tickling my tits. Oh what the hell! Let's do this properly – and I tell him in a real husky voice:

“Upwards!”

He lifts his cock, letting the stream caress my neck before I close my eyes and feel the all new sensation of getting my face and hair spayed with lovely soft liquid. It goes on and on, and as the stream seem to diminish, I let everything go, and open my mouth letting the last stream fill my mouth.

Closing my mouth again, his fluids runs down my cheek and I am sure I feel those drops all the way over my nipples and stroking my lusting clit. Half-crazy with lust, I grab both my guys cocks to give them a last deep kiss in my mouth – almost feeling friendly to the wimps! I'm pulled out of my trance by a single clapping hands in a dead silent room. It's Monica giving me her approval, before cheers break out in the audience. I take a look along the aisles, and understand why nobody is giving applause, all hands are busy down in their crotches or fondling and stroking their neighbors. I'm a hit – and ten grand richer, I know for sure, as I see Monica approaching me with swollen lips and a wet spot on her undies. Handing me a bath-robe, she declares the winner – me! Mega roar again!

------------------------------

“That was incredible!” Peter look at me with unknown love in his stare. We are getting some fresh air and a post-sex cigarette outside the club.

“Yeah.” I said flatly, “strange things happen inside ones head during sex – not at least yours! But do you still love me when I tell you that I gave four thousand to Diana – after all she was my partner!”

“Heck, I'd love you for what you did, as long as you feel good about it. Frankly, if you want, I'll pay to have an encore!” Peter replays smiling.

What a world, I think. I'll never understand men's fantasies, but what the hell – I have had men obeying me all night, and mesmerized an whole audience, having good orgasms – that can't be too bad. Even stranger – a world where you can lick peoples love buds and let them relieve themselves on your body indoors, but still have to go outdoors to have your cigarettes.

So long!