Escapades of Eva Christmas 2009 Ch. 01

Story Info
Bondage for Christmas part 1.
2.2k words
4.41
13.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 101 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cher washed the last of the dishes from her holiday baking project as she gazed out the window wistfully watching the newly fallen snow in the back yard. There was already about six inches of the frozen beauty on the ground from last night, and it had been snowing steadily for the past several hours. She always loved how quiet and safe the world seemed when there was snow everywhere. It was snowing heavily now and she wondered how deep it would get before it stopped.

As she watched she saw a beautiful doe gracefully walking through the trees in the stately, peaceful forest that lay just beyond the back yard. A smaller doe that was barely larger than a fawn trailed behind her. Cher guessed it must be the offspring of the larger deer accompanying her. Occasionally, they would nudge around under the snow near a tree as if they were searching for a bit of grass that they might still be able to feed on.

Cher felt a twinge of sorrow for these two wild little ones. She thought they must be terribly hungry for them to be wandering in this weather. She wished there was something she could do to help them, but she didn't know what it could be, so she closed her eyes on the hot tears that she felt rising in her for a moment and wished for health and sustenance for them during this hard winter.

As she finished a little prayer she watched again. Then she noticed that the smaller animal was a carbon copy of the larger one. And like all young creatures who will not be disenchanted by negativity for long, she started bounding around and around the mother. Now and again she ran to her mother and rubbed against her shoulder affectionately.

She jumped playfully around the snow-covered yard. Occasionally, she stopped to tilt her sweet little face to the sky. When one of the large soft snowflakes would drift down to land on her nose she would jump and shake her head. Then she would prance back to her mother and nip playfully at her hooves before bounding away once again.

Cher had to laugh when she realized that the language of babies is universal in their love of their mothers, and their love of play, regardless of the species. Just as all babes do when they want their mother's attention, the little fawn was clowning around as if to say, "Look Mom. Look what I can do."

She laughed again when the doe looked down with strained patience at the antics of her progeny. And like other mothers she bent her head down and give the baby's face an affectionate little nuzzle before meandering onward to prod around under the next tree. And then, remembering her own task Cher reluctantly looked away from the gentle scene beyond the window.

Master had given her one of his famous looks this morning with that sexy raised eyebrow of his when he told her his buddies were coming to play an unexpected game of poker tonight. He had also given her a list of what he wanted her to prepare as refreshments.

She wasn't sure why they were going to play poker the night before Christmas since all his poker buddies had families. Nor did she understand why he had asked her to prepare these specific delicacies, but she knew not to pry when Master gave her one of those looks. She only knew that he had something fun in mind.

She turned to look at the selection of goodies she had prepared on the kitchen counter and nodded to herself. Everything seemed to be in order. She glanced back at the window for a moment and noticed that the snow had started falling in frozen flakes so big and thick that she was hardly able to see the deer any longer.

She was enjoying the winter scene, but she was a little apprehensive this afternoon. It was the night before Christmas Eve, and twice in the past several Christmas's she had been separated from her beloved Master on Christmas Eve due to bad weather. She fervently hoped that he would be home safe and warm with her this year.

And then, feeling her cheeks flush as she remembered the naughty pleasures she had enjoyed at those times, she felt the moisture and the delightful itch of passion growing in her pussy. As the memories pranced through her head like the proverbial sugarplums, she got an incredible body rush. Not wanting to make things worse she quickly busied herself folding clothes in the laundry room.

She knew in her heart that her Master had been behind each of those holiday experiences. But, he would never discuss it with her, except to say, "Did you enjoy it Pet? Then don't spoil the magic by talking about it too much." And, then he would always grab her naked pussy and squeeze it hard making her yelp.

She paused her chores for a moment to enjoy the sweetest memory of her entire life. After that last sexy Christmas Eve adventure he had awakened her the next morning by diddling her cunt which he knew made her hotter than a fire cracker. And when she awoke he instructed her to get on her knees. He blindfolded her and told her he was going to take her to see her big Christmas Day surprise.

He guided her along then by gently tugging on her long hair. And when she tried to ask a question he silenced her with a loud, "Did I give you permission to speak my naughty little slut?"

When they had arrived at the living room he instructed her to kneel before him. And then she felt him put something cool and smooth around her neck. When he took the blindfold off he was holding a mirror for her to see by the brightly colored twinkling lights of the Christmas tree. As she gasped in shock and surprise she was unable to stop the hot tears that spilled down her cheeks and the incredible love that stuck in her throat.

There around her neck was circlet of little silver triskels all joined together into a chain and in the front was a tiny silver lock. It was the collar she had begged and waited for all those long years that she had served her Sir.

And then she heard the words she had prayed so long for when he simply said, "Merry Christmas my little slut puppy, you may now call me Master."

Throwing her arms around his legs as she knelt there she was so overcome with joy and happiness all she could do was bawl like a baby. He held her close smoothing her hair until she stopped crying. And then he had made soft and gentle love to her for hours giving her orgasm after fantastic orgasm there in front of the Christmas tree.

Just thinking about it made her cunt slick again. She stopped folding towels for a moment and started to reach down to touch herself. But then she stopped as she remembered that Master was due home at any moment, and she didn't want to get caught playing with HIS cunt without HIS permission.

She thought about how deeply she loved it and how hot she always felt whenever he would remind her that she belonged to HIM, and that she was HIS. Remembering it now made her a little weak at the knees. Her beloved Master had made a salacious, insatiable slut out of her, and she loved every minute of it.

She had grown up in a straight-laced family and any mention of sex was forbidden and sometimes she was even punished for mentioning it. She was told that it was dirty, and that 'good girls' were not supposed to enjoy sex, they were just supposed to do it for their husband's sake.

She was told that she had to be a 'lady' at all times, and at the same time they instilled the belief in her that a 'lady' was asexual, non-sexual and frigid, whether she felt that way inside or not. Good girls were not allowed to feel sexual and since she wanted the approval of her family she had shut down the hot loving woman inside of her.

In fact, she had held back from her Master when they first met because of her upbringing, and she didn't want him to think she was a 'bad girl'. But, to her delight, he saw through her, and little did she know but a 'bad girl' was the very thing he wanted her to be.

She loved him more and more each time he forbade the prudishness that had been programmed into her. And she learned to rejoice within herself every time he celebrated each hang-up she was able to banish because of his love. She had even been secretly delighted when he forbade her to wear any clothing around him.

She had protested at first, thinking that she had to protest to be thought of as a 'good girl'. But seeing how much more he responded to her nudity, whether or not they were being sexual, was what had helped her to believe that she really was as attractive to him as he had said. He had told her that he loved the way she looked just being herself and she had not only come to believe him, but to believe that she was attractive to herself.

She learned that their love and closeness deepened with each inhibition she banished. She also saw that rather than finding her behavior revolting, as her parents would have, he held more value in her being herself and being the sexy little strumpet that they both had known was hiding deep inside.

He showed her all the time that being the woman that she wanted to be within his Dominance had actually freed her more than she could have ever imagined, or become on her own. In embracing her own nature as a fully matured and impassioned female she found she was able to soar to greater heights in every aspect of her life within his guidance.

He encouraged as much lasciviousness as she wanted to enjoy at all times. By him valuing the loving slut in her she found that she became a more whole and complete woman. And even though she still had a problem with speaking about her sexual needs in the throes of passion she had no problem demonstrating what she wanted.

She cringed inside every time she remembered that her parents had filled her with unrealistic ideals and expectations. They had made her into a timid frightened little mouse while Sir's love had turned her into a sexy force to be reckoned with. And yet, even as he nurtured the slut in her she soon realized that he found her to be even more of a lady than her parents would ever have expected by being demure in public and a passionate little hellcat in private.

And yet, try as she might to stay focused on non sexual feelings and keep her juicing pussy at bay, her poor little cunt was hopelessly addicted to the waves of slave heat she felt every time she thought of how much she enjoyed being HIS.

But for now, she thought, she must get her mind on the work at hand and away from her demanding horny little pussy. And so, leaning on the side of the dryer with one hand she pressed her knees and legs together. She squeezed her cunt hard with the other hand in an effort to stop the growing lust and the sexy memories of how her poor defenseless pussy was always in control of her libido.

And she thought of how shamelessly that one part of her body was enslaved by every thought of the man who dominated her mind, body and soul. And more so, by the very thought of what HE could do to her pussy.

For her this was the double-edged sword. Master had freed her to be the most sexual woman she wanted to be, and yet at the same time she had become enslaved to him and her own libido by that very same freedom.

But the more she tried to stop the thoughts the more they came rushing into her mind. She wanted to cum so bad. She felt the moisture between her legs that begged release. So, thinking it might help she rushed to the refrigerator and quickly grabbed an ice cube and pressed it to her naked pussy. For once she was glad that Master insisted she remain nude when she was in the house.

But that didn't help cool her libido either, so she propped one leg up on the kitchen chair and pressed the ice cube up as far as she could into her pussy. Finally as the ice began to numb her it also numbed the slave fire in her a little. And as she put her leg down and squatted a little she resumed pressing her knees together to hold the ice that was already melting and the little stream of water that was running down her inner thighs.

"Ahhhh!" she exclaimed as she closed her eyes and let out a heavy sigh of relief as the ice began to do its job. Suddenly she whipped around in terror when she heard someone laughing out loud uproariously.

... to be continued