Escape from Sex Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so sorry it has to be like this, Zachary. I am so, so s-" he silenced her with a deep, soothing, loving kiss and brushed her tangled hair out of her eyes. His eyes raked her body, taking in the amount of bruises covering her face, neck, chest and stomach.

"Do not apologize. I'm the one who should be sorry for getting you into this mess. It wasn't even my plan... it wasn't supposed to be you. I... I was coming by so often just because I wanted to spend time with you and was too afraid to ask you out because I knew you were too good for me. Dillon had followed me to the city which is very rare for him; it's usually just me on my own. I guess he saw the two of us standing outside while you were on your smoke break and he thought I was trying to make you the next one when really I was trying to make you like me," he said, through tears of anger and frustration. Natalia wiped them all away and kissed him dearly again.

"I love you, Zachary. I am going to get us out of here and I promise to you, one day we will come back for Dillon. We can't take him right now, but I swear we will. Right now, we have to worry about getting us out of here and getting the police out here as soon as possible. I'm assuming that since I'm here, there is a pregnant woman in this house, correct?" Natalia said, pulling the flannel back on and buttoning it shut.

"Yes there is, and she is very ready to give birth," Zachary said, biting his lower lip in disgust.

"Then we will drive straight from here to the hospital and I will tell them what is going on. They will want to keep me for observation, but we can't stay. We need to get as far away as possible. Are you with me? I mean, 100% are you with me?" She held his face close to hers, eyes determined and locked on his. Zachary nodded his head and a small smile parted his lips.

"We're going to make it, aren't we?"

"If it's the last thing I do, I will expose this place for what it is and you and I will be safe and happy. That is my promise to you,"

Zachary leaned in and kissed her harder and hungrier than he ever had. His lips left hers and found their way to her ear where he placed sweet, loving kisses on her lobes.

"I love you, Natalia. We will make it. We will overcome our captor."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
gallifreyfallsgallifreyfallsalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I have an awesome ending in mind. Maybe not as cool as yours, but I think it will do quite nicely ;)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Plantation Overthrow Gangbang Black slaves overthrow white Master and use his daughter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kendra Found It In her son.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Caught in the Act Young wife falls foul of religious fundamentalism.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Father's Day Hot Tub Time Daddy decided he wants her for Father's Day.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories