Escape from Singapore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew from the charts that I had seen while on naval patrol in the Squirrel and the visits we had made to various communities, that many of the islands seemed to be similar and most seemed to be dominated by a peak of some kind in the middle. I presumed that the islands were formed hundreds of years ago by some volcanic eruption, and had gradually become fertile on the surface and started sprouting bushes and trees.

Bashir said. "No I don't think that's possible to get up there easily. How would we get all the animals up there, and we don't know if there is enough feed for them on the peak. We are also very dependent on fishing as a main source of food. Some of the women are going to increase the amount of fish caught so that we can store some dried fish in case of emergencies. But rumour has it there is quite a nice valley at the top, but it is many years since anyone made it up there as far as I know."

I told Bashir. In that case we must have a look. When my arm is stronger I might just give it a try. Because I think we should look at every possible alternative "

Then she said "I have a better idea if you are you up to a short swim tomorrow. There is a large underwater cave near here we used to visit as kids" Da wanted to come but was forbidden by her mother because of her pregnancy. The baby was due shortly and she did not think that Da should risk it.

The following morning Bashir and I went to a beach about ten minutes walk away. It was near where we had started to maintain one of our lookout posts. I noticed she was carrying a battery torch in a rubber sponge bag. There we were faced with a large cliff. There was a winding pathway leading up to the top of the cliff, but Bashir led the way out into the water, it was low tide, and she told me to wait. She dived under the water and it was about five minutes before she returned.

She was smiling as she told me to follow her. I dived in the water and within a short swim we entered an underwater cave, and came up to the surface. There was a slight glimmer of light coming from an opening in the roof and we had a faint light enough to see where we were walking with the aid of the torch. There was a sandy beach and we explored the cave for about fifteen minutes.

It was certainly large enough to accommodate everyone, but I pointed out that we could not live in the semi-dark all the time, but it could be a useful short term hiding place.

As we were in no hurry, we sat on the beach and talked in the semi darkness. Bashir was easy to talk to, in her few words of pigeon English, and suddenly we found ourselves kissing. Suddenly I wanted her, she was nice, intelligent and very sexy, almost an older version of her daughter. She was so warm and friendly, and I found it thrilling yet relaxing, to kiss an older woman. A woman I didn't need to fear, a beautiful sexy woman who could take responsibility for herself.

I suppose it was helped by the fact that neither of us were fully dressed, both of us had wet clothes from the swim and I only had my underpants on. Suddenly I felt very vulnerable, almost completely naked, and my cock sticking up embarrassingly in front of me, although she was soon naked as well. I sensed that she really wanted me to make love to her, and I felt she wanted it as much as I did. It didn't matter that she was a different age; it only mattered that suddenly we wanted each other. We found each other attractive, and we wanted to make love.

We continued to kiss for a while, our naked bodies intertwined, my hot cock clamped between our bellies, as we lay back on the sandy beach in the dim lighting. I stroked her lean body and her long legs crossed over mine. I touched her breasts for the first time; they were small and soft, with stiff nipples. She laughed and stroked my neck as I kissed them, sucking them gently.

After an eternity of bliss, she rolled away from me, onto her back on the sand. Her thighs spread apart enticingly. She reached for my cock; she pulled. She pulled me to herself, and arranged me how she wanted me to be. She held my cock to her waiting pussy. Both her hands wrapped around my cock, and very gently she pressed with her fingertips, urging me forward.

The gentle wet pressure of her body against mine, engulfing more than just my cock, I felt as though my entire being was now held in that wet hot tunnel, and I knew that this was going to be the most important part of my very existence here with these people for a long as we lived. Slowly, I began to move within her. Her happy smile informed me that she was a contented lady and I was doing just fine.

She started to come; faster, her hands urged me; her hips bucked upwards against me, her legs and arms wrapped around me. She squeezed and pulled me, she groaned her pleasure and approval into my ear. I ejaculated into her lovely body, holding her tightly. We lay together in silence afterwards. There didn't seem to be much to say; it had all been said already.

I felt a niggling prick of conscience when I thought of Da her daughter, and the fact that we were now ostensibly husband and wife, but then I thought about our pact and the fact that the women had decided that I was to as it were, to be the community stud.

Bashir and I gradually came to an understanding, that we needed to find out much more about this island, we agreed I had to continue to teach the ladies to shoot, and we had to instill an awareness of the danger that we in all probability faced from the Japs. In the end we agreed that we had to hide, but if cornered we had to learn to defend ourselves, and not be taken alive.

Over the next week the girls and I explored the island thoroughly. Carol sat and sulked, although she did offer to help in the teaching the women to shoot, and she managed to be useful as a nurse. About five of the women looked after fishing and preparing food for the community, while the rest of us with the exception of Da whose baby was due shortly surveyed the rest of the island, although they knew it quite well.

Basically the island was a sheer lump of rock sticking out of the sea, with a plateau at the base about a mile to three quarters of a mile of cultivatable land surrounded the base, there were similar sorts of island quite near, and obviously vegetation had taken hold over hundreds of years. From the sea it looked as though there was not an actual peak, but it was a bit like the shape of an egg from the beach. I had a good look at it with some binoculars that I had salvaged from the Japanese Boat I could see that there was quite a lot of trees and vegetation on or near the summit. But from every angle it seemed to look quite different

Myself and a couple of the younger girls paddled round the island in a fishing boat and I could see that although most of the island was surrounded by a beach and vegetation one area seemed to have a sheer drop down to the sea, a bit like the cliffs of Dover. There was no option other than to climb the hill from the land side and see for ourselves.

One day we had a scare as a boat with about four or five Japanese soldiers started to come towards the island, but one of the young girls quickly dressed up in a Japanese uniform and carrying a rifle waved to the boat from the jetty and they turned the boat round and went on to the next island. However, once the alarm had been raised the girls all went into action and we had quite a ring of armed ladies around the possible landing site. I felt then that had the Japanese soldiers landed they would not have lived for very long.

We also found the cave that Bashir and I had explored had an opening at the top, which acted like a chimney and it was considered possible to lower food or older people or babies down if necessary. It would also keep the air fresh for some time, but I thought the cave could only be useful in an emergency and only for a short time, we certainly needed much more security.

So when my shoulder was better I planned to set off to climb the mini mountain in the centre of our island. However the day we were due to set off, we were hit by a quite fierce gale. The steam pinnace vanished during the course of the gale, and the sleeting rain that came with it. The weather took three days until it was safe enough for us to venture out on our climb.

I was accompanied by a young woman called Nadja who had lost her husband and brother in the Japanese assassination of the men folk. She was very shy, but after struggling upwards through some dense undergrowth, and having to help hack our way through brush the shyness soon disappeared, and following a winding sort of path that had obviously only been used by animals we started to make better progress. The climb gradually became easier and there were a few small places where we could stop and rest, as the terrain gradually got easier and the bush got thinner the higher we climbed.

After about four hours we reached a plateau not too far from the summit and to my surprise we found that there was quite a large grassed area and a small stream with cool fresh water coming down from a slightly higher peak. Nadja indicated in sign language that this was the stream where the villagers got their fresh drinking water from, in the village down below.

That first day we went no further but rested for the night in the shade of some trees. I had a torch which allowed me to send three long flashes when I got a clear sight of the village which told them that we were both OK.

Nadja was very quiet and we had to communicate by her understanding of a few words of English, sign language and my few words of the Malaysian language. We both found the weather was colder at this height, and although we had brought a blanket each, I awoke to see Nadja shivering. Without any encouragement from me, she moved into my arms and sat on my lap with my arms round her. With both blankets wrapped round us we slept better sharing the warmth of our two bodies, although I was certainly very conscious of having an attractive young woman in my arms..

We awoke early the next morning and started climbing in the cool of the morning and within an hour we had reached a ridge where we were faced by a steep rock face which was impossible for us to climb. For a few moments we were in despair then Nadja having more energy than me started searching behind some bushes found a sort of cave which we initially thought would be good shelter for us for the night. Having settled in and built a small fire we decided to explore further into the cave. After stumbling through what seemed to be a very long cavern we saw light in the distance and coming out the other side we found we were in a sort of valley with a rocky outcrop surrounding us.

The plateau was very sheltered on three sides by a rock face and on the fourth side we could not see properly but it had a stand of trees. It had a large green area with a fairly large lake and some wild fowl and ducks flying around. The lake was fresh water and to our surprise seemed to have some quite large fresh water fish swimming around. I presumed that the wild fowl had over the years brought fish spawn to the lake on their feet.

Examining the rock face we found a number of caves but none gave an entrance like the one we had come through. They all ended with the rock face of the mountain. I was quite excited as this was much better that I had anticipated. I thought there was a good possibility for us to sit out the war here.

The plateau which seemed to be the summit was big enough to hold our small community. However the first thing that struck me was how quiet it was, there was no background sound of the sea. just the rustling of the trees, and the bushes and occasional noise from the wild life. We moved into the shade of some trees, and Nadja soon had a fire going and soon the rice pot was boiling away. Our meal was supplemented by some duck eggs which we found in a nest at the side of the lake.

First impressions were promising and we explored the valley and the caves for several hours. The small caves were ideal for shelter there was plenty of grass, and with my binoculars I had a clear view of the sea on that side of the island for some miles. The next island was not too faraway and was certainly occupied by the Japanese and with my glasses I could see their encampment, but their was no sign of any local inhabitants. The sheer cliff face on one side of the plateau seemed a long way down to the sea, but I thought we could use that side of the plateau for getting small loads and possibly some of the larger animals up from the sea. if we had some blocks and tackle.

Nadja sat down and started making a drawing of the plateau, and from what I learned from her, she seemed as happy as I was to move the village up here. It would be a long arduous job to make the move, but providing we kept a good watch out for Japanese aircraft overflying we should be relatively safe here.

That night we settled down early and Nadja seemed to have come to a decision. Nadja lay naked on the sleeping mat looking up at me with a small cloth across her pussy to preserve some sort of modesty. Her beautiful brown eyes were smiling up at me full of unbridled lust. I joined her and took her warm slim body into my arms she seemed very hot. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth and her arms hung round my neck. After a while when we had finished exploring each others bodies, she pushed me on to my back and she climbed on top of me.

I could feel my cock between her legs rubbing up against her pussy. Her kisses were passionate and wet and her body was moving on mine all the time. Her long black hair tumbled down around my head as she kissed every part of my face and ears, then she fastened on to my lips for a long lingering wet kiss.

She moved down my body and took my cock in her mouth, she could not manage it all, but her mouth was going up and down gently, sending a series of tingling shocks through my body. Her one hand clasped my balls, fondling them gently.

Straddling my head, she descended onto my mouth and I got busy licking her and pushing my tongue up into her love tunnel . But she was impatient and within a few minutes she was straddling my cock. She lowered her body gently, her eyes fastened intently on mine as she gradually lowered her young body down until I could get in no farther. She was impaled firmly on my cock, her body moving up and down gently synchronizing with my upward thrusts.

The soft feel of her body the exotic smell of her body and the flexing of her vagina muscles drove me wild with passion. I could feel my cock in as far a I could go and there was no way I could hold out much longer. We exploded together, her moans filled the room with their passion. After a few moments she collapsed alongside me on the mat and we fell asleep for a while in each others arms.

We made love about three times that night and again in the early morning. Nadja once again prepared a meal, and I managed to catch a duck and we roasted it over an open fire. We took care to ensure that we kept any fires away from the possibility of being sighted by overflying Japanese aircraft. Going down was a lot quicker than the journey up to the top of the hill and we got to the village within two and a half hours, we were greeted with a great deal of fuss when we got to the village.

I was just in time as Da had just gone into labour and she gave birth to a lovely young baby girl, which we named Tiara In our absence Bashir had got some of the girls setting up defensive positions within the tree line, in a sort of perimeter just in case we had a surprise visit.

Nadja told the village what we had found while I was able to explain my views to Da. There seemed to be a unanimous consensus, that we should move. However there was just one point of concern, and that was that the villagers were very dependant on fish as a food source. We did not have time to explore the quantity or quality of fish in the lake on the mountain, but we were certainly very sure they were edible.

In the end it as decided that four ladies would stay near the village for a while and move into the underwater cave to live as a temporary measure, and they would fish for the whole community. Their catches could be sent up the cliff face in a basket. The ladies could rotate occasionally, they were fairly sure that they could hide the boats they would use for fishing in a place where any visiting Japanese could not find them. leaving some of the older boats to be found by any Japanese visitors which would help the illusion that the island was abandoned.

The next week saw hectic activity as the move started to the top of the hill. We found that moving the cattle was not as difficult as we had first anticipated. Being led they struggled up to the plateau's that Nadja and I had found so necessary, they managed the narrow path to the summit with several stops for a few hours to graze and rest, in the places that we had found so necessary. The first problem with the cattle was getting them through the cave, but once the cave had been freed from rocks they eventually were persuaded to enter the valley, once inside the valley they soon settled down and started feeding.

We had one scare when a Japanese motor boat came round the headland and seemed to be heading for the jetty, but one of the young girls quickly dressed in a Japanese uniform and strolled along the beach with a rifle over her shoulder, and waved at the approaching boat, which seemed to think all was well and turned away to go to the next island.

With a lot of hard work and dedication we completed the move in five days. At a head count we had 34 women, four young teenagers, numerous babies plus Carol and myself, living on the top of the hill with four women left near the village to set the fishing nets.

The village was left with some pots and pens scattered around bits of food and some old clothes, to give the appearance of being abandoned very quickly, some of the crops were left rotting so that any one coming to the village would think that the island had been abandoned in a hurry.

The biggest problem was that the few rubber trees and other crops would be left unattended, but they could not sell any produce while the war was still on although there was some hope that we could start growing crops in our mountain hide-out

From the top of the hill we had a clear view of the pier by parting some bushes so we set up the heavy machine gun to sweep the pier if it became necessary. On the other side of the plateau we had quite a clear view down to the next island with our binoculars, and the rifle sight from the sniper rifle. I thought it was very likely that I could kill a few Jap soldiers from our position with the sniper rifle, but it was a very long shot and I thought better of it, as it would only be likely bring trouble down on our head.

The next few months went without incident, everyone was busy settling in to our new homes. However, I was surprised when Carol suddenly approached me in a warmer mood one day and complimented me on the way in which I had organised everything. To put it crudely she missed having a man in her life. I got the message loud and clear .

I was watching the Japs on the next island as she came and lay down close to me. She just lay there for a while and then she said. "Tony I was wrong about you -if we survive it will all be down to you. I think we will be here for a long time and we will have to live together, and will you please make love to me as you do with the other women some time."

I said "Thank you Carol, I am free now as I turned towards her.

Carol inched towards me and her blouse opened. As I licked her nipple I could feel it harden I felt Carol begin to move.

"Tony dear what are you doing."

"You're hard dear, and really this all wrong. I need you even though I may still be married, but if I am, I trust my husband will forgive me, but he will certainly be a prisoner of the Japanese but as she spoke she snuggled closer and kissed me on the cheek.