Escape from Singapore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers

"Tony I am so sorry the way I treated you - you deserved better from me."

I did not say anything as I held her tight for a few minutes. I knew that she was fighting an internal battle about being faithful to a man who might be dead, or submitting to what her body was telling her she needed now. Then Carol started nibbling my ear her warm breath tickling me, and the exotic smell of her warm body filling my nostrils.

Then I felt her free hand playing with my cock.

She laughed gently. "Tony I miss Alan a lot. But he may be dead , so what do I do? You are tempting me, and you make me feel good. You are making me feel like a proper woman and making me feel really wanted and desirable. I know I asked you to do this, but please be careful - be gentle."

Then she started smothering my face with soft wet kisses as I grabbed her and pulled her over on top of me. She felt very soft and very sexy.

Within minutes she was lying between my legs. She was rubbing her body hard against me and I was enjoying the feel of this sexy female against my body. I was surprised that she had come round to wanting me after the initial rejection . I wondered whether her husband would approve if he was alive and knew the circumstances we were living in.

She whispered "Oh Tony I know this is all wrong but I want you badly." Tony could feel her body rubbing against my cock

"Yes Carol, that's my cock you are rubbing against." I said.

It was my turn to grin as I saw the lust in her eyes . She leaned over and gave me a smile and a long passionate kiss on the lips

Tony gazed up into her eyes as I kissed her back - I realised then just how beautiful Carol was. I knew in my heart, that if we fucked now it would not be the last time. I was not going to abandon Da I loved her, but as the only man on the island I had to play this role for all the women. I knew that if I stopped she would feel rejected, and I knew that her skills as a nurse were important in our situation. She gazed down at me her eyes serious, she was panting a little bit and a look of seriousness in her eyes Then she bent down and once again our lips met. I somehow knew then that she had made a momentous decision and we were destined to become occasional lovers and friends.

At the same time I felt my cock slip between her legs and rub against the lips of her pussy. The warm sticky moistness told me that playtime was over and that she wanted me to get down to business."

Are you ready?" I asked

She gave a wide-eyed little nod of her head.

"Then put me in. " I said quietly.

.

She reached down shuffling her body a little as she grabbed my cock and lined it up with the entrance to her love tunnel. She held my cock in a firm but gentle grip. She rubbed me up and down her vulva lips. She placed me at the entrance to her love tunnel, taking her weight on her hands as they rested on my hips

Gradually she let her body sink on to my cock until I could go no farther. She started moving up and down gently and within seconds I knew she was having her first orgasm as she came with a little wail of contentment..

I pushed against her to prolong her orgasm, when she finished cumming she looked down at me in awe. She Ly down on my body and once again we kissed.

"That was fantastic and I knew that somehow she had got over the rape experience."

We spent the next hour enjoying each other. She came several times even stronger than before as I did Her moans and screams were loud and often proving beyond all doubt that she was still capable of enjoying sex.

Carol was an incredible lover; I marveled that she had been doing without in the absence of her husband. She seemed to be able to come time after time no matter what I was doing to her. After an hour we both fell back exhausted, she rained long slow passionate kisses on my lips before we fell asleep, to awaken once again as dusk fell.

That evening I went back to Da who was nursing Tiara and I told her what had happened between me and Carol. Da went quiet and then she said "Does that mean you don't want me now you have a European woman?"

I put my arms round her and I said "Da dear I want you as my wife for ever and ever."

During the next eighteen months nothing of great significance happened. We survived, we had enough food except for rice, which everyone missed, but we had no way of getting any fresh supplies. Some children were born with my help and both Carol and Da were pregnant, although Carol was certainly a little worried how she would explain the baby to her husband if he survived the war.

Then one day we were alerted by the arrival of a rubber dinghy and three American navy men, who landed on the pier with their firearms at the ready. They eventually scouted the village and it took me three hours with two of the women before we got down to the village. Two of them were asleep in one of the huts and the other was sitting outside with a rifle to keep guard.

Apparently they had been watching the island and seeing no sign of life decided that it could be the ideal spot for an observation post to monitor Japanese shipping and troop movements in the area. They were intrigued with my story and they introduced themselves as Hank Waters a Lieutenant jg, Fred Masters and Rick Hayley as seaman from the submarine USS Tornado.

The sailors were intrigued at the fact that the girls seemed at home with the automatic weapons, and were carrying two grenades each. We decided to take them to meet the rest of the community. We led the way and eventually we reached our home on the plateau, with three very exhausted sailors. We showed them the Japanese on the next island and it took a lot of persuading to stop the Lieutenant from having a pot shot at them with our sniper rifle. Eventually I convinced him it was better to leave them there, and not to bring down trouble on to us

They managed to get a signal back to their boat that they were safe and that the island was unoccupied. I offered to keep a look out for Japanese activity and send details if they would leave us a radio. As a signalman I was quite at home with how to operate wireless equipment.

However the Lieutenant became quite aggressive, and tried to order me to go with them to report back for active service.

The girls were now quite literate with English and were violently opposed to my leaving them. I told the Lieutenant politely. "You are in the wrong navy to order me about sir and this island is part of Malaysia which is a Crown Colony" but I would appreciate you notifying the Royal Navy about my survival and our existence here."

It was December 1945 with the war at an end when I was picked up by a destroyer searching for Japanese on the remote islands. I left Da and our two children and promised I would be back. My parents were pleased to see me. and I was discharged with six months leave owing. I arranged for my new family to leave the island and move back to England after my discharge, but now I had to go and fetch them.

January 1946

I arrived back in Singapore on January 31st 1946. I had managed to cadge a lift on a Royal navy carrier which was on duty as a trooper to Singapore. I had eight months leave and three years pay owing to me and I was on leave pending discharge. I visited HMS Terror in Singapore and the Naval Dockyard surprised to see so many Japanese soldiers wandering around awaiting shipment back to Japan. A US diesel electric Submarine Chaser now known as HMS Hotham was providing the power for the dockyard as the Japanese had destroyed the electricity supply before they surrendered.

I went back to the berth where Trevor and I had left on that fateful day on the old SS Majestic just before the surrender of the island, and nothing much had changed. I met Lin's brother who had survived the war by virtually hiding most of the time, and he told me of the many atrocities that had taken place under the Japanese occupation, especially against the Chinese residents.

The military hospital where I had spent a few days suffered one of the worst incidents when the Japanese bayoneted all the wounded and raped the nurses. My next stop is back to the island to pick up Da and my family. Where we eventually make our permanent home has yet to be decided.

The End

Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers