Establishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes hold of my hair again, dragging my head up until my back is arched perfectly. "Please? What? Tell me what you want petal." His voice is low, almost sneering. He knows that he's got me now; I fear him, I want to please him. Just like he told me I would.

"I want you to fuck me hard. I need you to..." I trail off, hardly believing that this is really me talking. Four days ago I was smug and confident that this place wouldn't touch me. And now here I am, bent over naked, begging for treatment that I didn't know was possible until tonight it seems.

"See? You're learning." His voice cuts through my thoughts. "You need to be punished, and a good hard fucking is the perfect place to start."

He graciously responds to my request, slamming into me harder and deeper than I could ever have hoped for. His hands are still roving over my body, squeezing my breasts, pinching and flicking my nipples, before sliding down to play with my clit. I can feel the familiar pulsing sensation deep inside that means I'm starting to come. He feels it too. "You're close aren't you? Squeeze my cock; come for me petal." It's too much. His voice, the feeling of his hands on me and the hard thrusts...I cry out as I come, then fall forwards limp as the waves subside.

"Oh no you don't. I'm not finished with you yet." He drags me to my feet and leans me up against the wall before impaling me again. I cling to him desperately as he turns his attentions to my neck, licking and biting his way across it before kissing me full on, pushing his tongue into my mouth, exploring, taking his time.

I respond, I can't help myself. I want to give him pleasure, especially since I can feel another orgasm starting to rise. He's thrusting faster, his hands squeezing my arse as his breathing becomes more urgent. He moves his head back down to nibble at my neck, which proves to be too much and I reach another shuddering climax. His grip briefly becomes unbearable as I feel the hot jets inside me, until, sated he lowers me on to the narrow bed.

"Thank you sir." I whisper. It's all I can think of to say, and to my delight, he treats me to a small smile.

"Go to sleep. You've still got at least another month here."

"Exactly how long do I have to stay?" I ask, even though I'm not sure I want to hear the answer.

"Until I decide you've earned your release. And a bad girl like you? That probably won't be for quite a while."

He adjusts his clothing and gives me a small wink before walking out, locking the door, and leaving me alone to contemplate the delicious prospect of the days ahead.

12