Eternal Acquiescence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade watched in amazement. Untamed curls whipped back with the force of Liz arching backwards as pure bliss coursed through her. Jade admired the way Liz's skin glistened in the moonlight as her breasts rose and fell with every heaving breath. She couldn't see the taller woman's face, but she was quite satisfied with the lines of her neck, jaw and chin. She carefully collected each image in a mental collage to remember for eternity and brought her woman back to earth with one gentle swipe of her tongue.

A full body jerk gripped Liz and she rolled her weight forward, catching herself with her hands on either side of Jade's head. Her legs shook badly, but it didn't stop her from moving to lie atop her wicked girl. Looking intently into the little blonde's eyes, she was acutely aware of her own soul staring back at her.

"Incredible," was all she said and Jade's arms flew around her neck, followed by a languid, loving kiss.

Liz broke the kiss and reached behind Jade to unfasten the leather collar at her neck.

"No!"

"Watch it, girl!" Liz warned.

"Please?"

"Patience, little one," Liz instructed and continued.

Jade frowned heavily but dared not protest again. Liz got up and pulled her jeans and shirt back on. She helped Jade up and back into her dress. The evening chill was arriving quickly and she draped her jacket around Jade's shoulders. Jade looked confused but said nothing. She didn't necessarily feel cold and would have loved nothing more than to stay up there all night in Liz's arms, but Liz seemed to have other plans and continued packing up.

"Do we have to leave right away?" Jade asked softly.

"Who said we were leaving?"

"Nobody. I just thought…"

Liz turned and smiled wide, "I know what you thought. Come with me."

She took Jade's hand and led her onto the balcony again. They spent a moment scanning the water and the starry night sky before Liz took Jade's face in her hands and stared deeply into her eyes.

"Wait right here."

"Okay."

Liz returned with a flat black box and placed her hand on the lid before speaking.

"Why did you ask me to leave your collar on earlier?"

Jade's confusion was evident in her eyes, but she gathered herself and answered truthfully.

"Because I always feel so lonely, so lost without it."

"What does that collar mean to you, Jade?"

"It means I belong to you, of course, but there's so much more, Mistress."

"I can't tell you how pleased I am to hear you say that, little one."

Jade smiled wide, warm and tingly all over with Liz's praise.

"There simply aren't words for the way I feel about you."

"It's okay. I think…" Jade began, but was cut off.

"Shhh… Let me finish. I could never express with words what I intend to express with these," Liz finished and lifted the lid to the box.

Jade's eyes opened wide, her hand flying to her mouth as she gasped in surprise. Liz watched her girl's eyes as she looked in the box, up at her, and back again several times. Knowing her as she did, Liz could almost hear the cacophony of questions shouting in Jade's mind as she tried to understand what was happening.

"Jade," she finally said, drawing the blonde's attention away from the box.

"Yes, mistress?"

"The first time I touched my tongue to your lips, I knew my life had changed forever. The first time you pleaded for release, I knew I'd never seek the intimacy of another. The first time you addressed me as Mistress, I experienced a greater level of purpose and belonging than ever before. The gift of your submission has taken me places that I could not reach alone," Liz said solemnly and pointed to the items in the box. "These are the symbols of my commitment to you. This collar is my pledge to protect, love and cherish you above all. Your acceptance is your surrender to me as the dominant force in your life as well as your promise of loyalty and devotion everlasting."

Jade nodded her understanding and Liz continued, pointing inside the circle of the collar to a silver ring that gleamed brightly against the black felt.

"We have created countless memories and traversed many obstacles together. Where one of us has faltered, the other has been strong and maintained the stability of our life together. The gift of your love has filled every empty place in my heart. You are the love of my life and the other half of my soul. As long as I live, I want you beside me, giving me the opportunity to make you as absurdly happy as you've made me," Liz finished and looked up from the box to see tear-filled eyes staring back at her.

The crashing of the waves below mirrored the power Liz's words had on the little blonde. Liz reached forward and stroked Jade's face, letting her words sink in. Her soft touch confirmed the words she'd spoken and as she waited patiently for some sign that she should continue. Askance would happen only once and she wanted Jade to understand that her acceptance or denial would be forever.

Jade nuzzled into Liz's hand and turned to kiss the center of her palm gently. Electric currents raced up Liz's arm, jump-starting her heart as she realized the moment of truth was upon them.

"Give yourself to me, Jade. Say you'll marry me."

Locking eyes with the taller woman, Jade moved Liz's hand from her face and placed it over her heart. A tiny tear slid down Jade's cheek, followed by the most radiant smile Liz had ever seen.

"I gave my heart to you long ago, and I can't wait to marry you."

Liz lunged forward and wrapped her arms around the little blonde tightly, crushing the box closed and trapping it between their bodies. Jade giggled into her lover's chest as Liz squeezed her ever tighter.

"I love you," Jade whispered against her neck and Liz released her to retrieve the white gold engagement ring from the box. Her hands shook slightly as she placed it on Jade's finger before lifting the blonde's hand to her lips and kissing the ring on her finger.

Jade expelled a heavy sigh, shivering as Liz straightened and grew serious. Unable to maintain the brunette's steady gaze, Jade glanced toward the horizon and let the blue and purple sky soothe her and calm her racing heart. Liz studied her profile for a moment and reached for her chin, bringing her face around until their eyes met once again.

"Honor me with your submission, Jade. Accept this collar as my promise to love, protect and guide you as you surrender your mind, body and soul to me for the rest of our days."

Jade lowered her eyes to the sterling silver collar Liz held and listened carefully to her mistress' pledge. She could scarcely believe it was happening. She'd dreamed so long of finding the one she could trust with her very soul. Standing before her now was the woman she'd been waiting for, the only person in the world who knew her completely and accepted all of her without exception. Slowly raising her eyes to Liz's one last time, Jade saw the hope and promise there. In those moss green pools, she saw love and understanding identical to her own for Liz. That moment, on the balcony of an abandoned lighthouse overlooking the mighty Atlantic Ocean, Jade experienced the moment of absolute clarity she'd been waiting for.

She closed her eyes and slowly bowed her head, breathing deeply as she knelt before her mistress. The darkness that engulfed her as she waited was finally without fear or worry. There was no sadness or regret from the past nagging at her heart. The cool breeze tousling her hair was a loving caress, without annoyance or threat. She didn't know how long she waited, for time was an earthly convention that did not exist in this moment of complete surrender.

The touch of cold steel against her warm flesh was as acute as a branding iron and no less permanent on her memory. When it was secured, soft hands wound around her neck, covering the sterling silver tubing. There was no obnoxious lock, no visible seam in the elegant choker. The continuity embodied the all encompassing nature of their bond, as well as their mutual commitment to a love without beginning or end. A love that had always been and would forever be.