All Comments on 'Ethan's Grace - Anal Edition'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I loved your whole series....

This could easily but writen up as a user's guide for idiots. ie idiots guide to getting and enjoy anal with your partner. Love Ethan and Grace and love this chapter. Maybe you can continue w/the wife/kids/life theme for them.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Awesome story. Perfact way to end a wonderful set of stories

playman64playman64almost 11 years ago
Very Good

I really enjoyed reading this story.

I Love anal sex, this was very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gutted its all over so soon!

My boyfriend is working me towards anal after a similarly botched initiation by an ex years ago so it's comforting to feel I'm not alone in being slightly apprehensive!

Have thoroughly enjoyed their journey and would love to read more about them.

playman64playman64almost 11 years ago
I had to read it again.

I just had to read & jack off to this story

again.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
"Warning! Will Robinson! Warning!"

For anyone who has a desire to engage in anal sex play, be sure to thoroughly research the sanitation procedures necessary to limit the health risks. Do not go back to the vulva or oral contact. There are at least two known drug-resistant Hepatitis strains, directly linked to unsafe anal sex. And, unless you have a very strong stomach, you would not want to google films of prolapse victims.

My wife and I had decided not to do any more then limited controlled surface stimulation and penetration after her gruesome experiences caring for her mother.

We only find out bits and pieces of the extreme sexual events by my wife's stepfather and mother had engaged in. I would doubt if there was any physically possible sexual practice that they did not at least try. The stepfather died in a motorcycle accident and my mother-in-law continued her promiscuous crazy lifestyle for at least a few years after.

Unfortunately a lack of sensible boundaries left her physically damaged and I suspect to contributed to her early senility. For several years my wife had to assist her mother with dealing with her vaginal and anal prolapses.

I never had the particular urge to want anal and my wife got pretty voluble whenever the subject was brought up at a party or other gathering of intimates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She did it!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am so happy to see this continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous