All Comments on 'Ethan's Grace - The Office Scene'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Boy o boy

did you just make your audience very happy!

I love Ethan's story, Grace's was wonder, awe, and letting go, his is the amazing story. Coming into his strengths is a joy to read. I love his POV just beautiful. A model Dom.

Thank you and please continue....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please...

They just get hotter as a couple...

Definitely hoping for more of them please

DarkerMuseDarkerMusealmost 11 years ago
So much fun to read!

I can really tell that this was a good story for you to write, and the characters just keep getting more and more interesting the more they explore. Keep writing DLynn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome Story

I have read All the stories about Grace and this one is by Far my Favorite. I only dream of the day that Master asks me to Marry him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great

Fantastic story! Beautifully written.

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 11 years ago
Not my favourite chapter

of Ethan & Grace. Good writing but just not up to par with the rest. :(

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic Story

This is a wonderful series. Please continue to share their story - you have to love how much they are both growing. Ethan has created a safe environment for Grace and the honesty between the two is wonderful.

Please don't let this end!

onlyareaderonlyareaderalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

I was terribly sad that I had finished Cherise Sinclair's newest book...then I found that I missed this submission on Lit! Totally made my morning! Thanks for another great one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love love love!

I have loved every post of these characters! My only wish is that there were more! I didn't even care that Ethans chapters were out of order. This is so good that every chapter is thoroughly enjoyable all on its own. Grace's evolution of submission and Ethans development as a Dom is so realistic it felt like a genuine biographical depiction. I hope other contributors here take note on how to celebrate this genre. So many BDSM stories are twisted themes of abuse that better belong in the Non-consent category. The way you honor the act of submission and the responsibility of the one it's bestowed to is beautiful. We may all have different desires in a relationship whether it be vanilla or kink based but an open honest communication is essential for success regardless. The fact that BDSM inherently requires that communication is artfully diplayed here. I could go on and on singing your praises . Thank you for the hours of reading pleasure you gifted us all with!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous