European Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good girl," said John, working himself to the sight. "Let's give it a go."

Pushing Cathy out of the way, John dug his fingers into Melissa's well lubricated mounds. He slid his cock between his victim's warm breasts and drove his cock forward until it tapped against the bottom of her chin.

Melissa could feel John's hands tearing at her flesh, squeezing his cock tightly with her breasts. In a demented way, she was somewhat glad he had made Cathy lick her breasts. The friction of John's cock passing between her cleavage would have been unbearable.

"Keep your eyes on me!" yelled John. Melissa had only looked away for a moment to check on Cathy. She found her friend stooped at the end of the bed, watching John have his way with her.

"You like watching your friend?" John asked Cathy as his cock slipped from Melissa's breasts and onto her face. Melissa could now smell the sweat and musk of his sex. "Answer me?"

John returned his cock to its warm home and squeezed Melissa even harder. He purposely placed his thumbs over her erect nipples, knowing that she had no control over their erect state.

"I think you're just upset that it's not you with a big dick between your tits," John laughed. Cathy remained silent.

John's face grew red and Melissa could feel his cock begin to pulsate. The head of his cock was swollen and she kept her eyes locked on the tip, anticipating that it would soon explode all over her naked body. She anxiously waited, hoping he would be satisfied and that it would all be over. She knew he would probably cum all over her and that it would be humiliating, but that would be it—she and Cathy would be finished and could sleep the rest of the night. Tomorrow they would have money wired over and hop a flight home. Home. Melissa prayed for it.

"On your knees my whores!" John demanded as he pressed his thumb tightly against the tip of his cock. When Melissa didn't respond, he grabbed her forearm with his free hand and tossed her off the bed.

"You too!" he motioned to Cathy. "Hurry up!" Both girls knelt uncomfortably, awaiting the humiliation John was about to bestow upon them.

He jerked his member inches from their faces, staring holes into their tear stained eyes.

"Oh God!" he roared, yanking his shaft forward and causing an eruption of cum to spew forward. It splashed onto both women-- the white liquid oozing down their cheeks. Cathy tried to be still, wanting badly to wipe it off. Melissa flinched and could feel a small bit of John's seed on the curve of her lip. Not wanting to taste, she quickly brushed it away.

John continued to work himself, purposely aiming at Cathy's large tits. A second load shot onto her silky flesh, seeping between breasts. Cathy sighed, annoyed that she was now drenched in cum. When John had exhausted himself, he stepped back and took a good look at the two young ladies kneeling before him.

"Now that's a beautiful sight. I wouldn't mind..." John was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" he asked, still staring at his handiwork.

"It's the manager," said a voice from outside.

"What do you want?" John asked.

"The people in the room next door complained that they heard a lot of noise," answered the clerk.

"Sounded like people breaking stuff. Is there a problem?"

"Fuck off," John yelled. Melissa was amazed at how quickly John had changed--he had transformed from a gentleman into a complete animal in only a few hours. She guessed everything in the restaurant had been nothing more than an act. "I'm sorry sir, but I am going to have to enter the room," replied the clerk over the sound of jingling keys.

"If you come in here, I'll kill you!" threatened John.

The lock clicked and the door swung open.

"Well what do we have here?" the clerk asked.

Cathy ran into the bedroom and Melissa dashed for the bed to cover herself with the sheet.

"Get the fuck out of here," commanded John. He rushed at the meager clerk, who quickly reacted with a side-step. The clerk pulled a pistol from the back of his jeans and aimed it straight at John's naked body.

"You have five seconds to get out of my motel or I will blow your fucking brains out," said the shaking clerk. "I'm not kidding."

John hesitated for a moment, a little stunned that a gun was pointed directly at him. He reached for his pants and the clerk followed his every move. Jumping into his trousers, John rushed out the door and sped off. Incredibly frightened, Melissa sat on the bed with a sheet draped over her body. Her face was covered with drying cum and she was uncertain of what to do next. The clerk looked her over, scratching his head with the pistol. He turned away for a moment and rotated the latch on the door to the locked position.

12