All Comments on 'Eustace Johnson's Private Secretary'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

A good story. I liked the way things turned up in the end. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm very sorry

I can't understand you writing a story like this. really disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

keep it up please put some more pervert dialogues.... studs_dick

JentvcdJentvcdover 13 years ago
Good Story!!!

Very well written, well thought out and very sensual,its way of keeping one interested and yet trying to fantasize about what's happening.I was horny the whole time.Its my fantasy to be used in a like way.Keep up the good work.

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible erotic

I'm an older black man and this is my favorite category. I thought your story was totally believable and the dialogue realistic. You made me feel I was sitting there watching them talk. I felt as though I was watching a movie, instead of reading a story.

How did you do that? I could actually see Eustace and Susan. You have an amazing gift. Great story. Good luck in the contest.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you all to have read, voted, and/or taken the time to comment. Your voting support and feedback is very important to me.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Sucks

What a waste of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ha, ha

Ha, ha ... loved the ending; it "came" out of nowhere. Well characterized, interesting plot! The buildup was very erotic, as advertised.

mitchawamitchawaover 13 years ago
WHERE WAS THE LOVE?

A loooong story, no a fantasy, and without the advertized interracial love. It was more interracial humilation. Well written but the main characters are unrealistic as is most of the action.

I'll have to admit the ending is in keeping with Eustace's personality. However, by the end I was too tired too care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

More garbage from one of Literotica's leading garbage producers...BOSTONFICTIONWRITER! Once again, he's put on his "girl" costume and is trying to pass the first of MANY stories that will be entered into this contest as the work of one of his exes'. GIVE US A BREAK FREDDIE! Pretty much the only positive comments that will be posted on an andtheend story are going to be from BFW alts. Everyone else can see this for the drivel and refuse that it is. A waste of contest space and since this one is even longer than the last dollop of shit, an utter waste of time as well.

Please, Laurel and Manu! End the misery for your worthwhile contibuting authors. Please get rid of BostonFictionWriter (and all alts) and Scouries (and all alts.) Clean up your contests, clean up your forums, and make Literotica a fun place to be again. Get rid of the rabble-rousers/shit stirrers/whiny idiots.

PS. The reason Laurel and Manu should consider deleting your accounts is you are both miserable, whiny, slanderous blowhards. Do you have any idea how the owners of Literotica laugh at your stupidity? Do you lose sleep trying to keep up with all of your lies? Obviously not since you're no good at it. Without your trash stories and alt votes/views, perhaps Lit could go back to being a community. The GBers tend to stay on the GB and leave everyone else alone, but you destroy the authorial forums with your nonsense, Freddie. It's gotten old and the drama that you and Scouries contribute drives away quite a few decent writers. Go find another outlet for your temper tantrums and lies.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
I hate pantyhose they are a turn off.

brilliant story love it but i still hate women wearing pantyhose.

but that in this story so ill have to grin and bare it,

but none the less the story was as always such a turn on. so well done you my beautiful young friend. jr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best story I read on this site

This is a contest than this writer should win it hands down! I loved it!Very erotic and the dialogue superb. He or she should be offered money for this story and then sell it to a publisher. I feel a movie coming from it. You get first prize!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unoriginal

Wow, you ripped that right out of the movie The Secretary. I am completely unimpressed and disappointed. The level of writing was deplorable. Seriously, how many times can you say "big, black cock" in one story. You ripped off this story and you did it poorly.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Actually fuckwad

Sorry, I tend to think of bashers as fuckwads because they are incapable of even writing a grammatically correct bash.

The Secretary inspired the story, yes, but the story is very original. How? In the movie, the guy is a white lawyer and she's not a blonde.

The setting is totally different, as well as 99% of the dialogue.

The only thing that is unorginal is the spanking and, as far as I know, spanking hasn't been copyrighted.

Besides, how many times has your mother told you to stay off the computer? This site is for adults over the age of 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story, told well. But the ending.....

Was not up to your standard. Perhaps the wife should have died, freeing the man from his bond. In finally taking his secretary, he finds that he truly loves her.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Actually...

It's more than inferred the Eustace divorces his wife, which is how he's free to marry Susan.

I thought the ending went with the story. I'm sorry you didn't like the ending, but any other ending would have not fit the characters.

Thanks for reading my story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Liked This One

It was erotic throughout the story. Nice work....

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyover 13 years ago
Perfect Job

I liked the way you described the blowjob. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
TWO ANONYMOUS

WOW EWE SURE DEW HAVE A WONDER-FULL IDEA, GETTING RID OF ALL THE(RABBLE ROUSES,POOP STIRRERS,& WHINY IDIOTS,DEW YOU REALLY THINK(at all, or ever) THAT ANY-BODY WILL MISS US??WILL THEY MISS MY MISS-USE OF THE ENGLISH,LANGUAGE, ORE YOUR CAUSTIC COMMENTS..BTW YOUR BEE-LITTLE-ING SLAM READS ALMOST WORD FOUR WORD AS YOUR LAST UNFOUNDED DIG..EWE & EYE SHOULD BEE VERY CARE-FULL IF EWE TRY TWO TAKE ON SOME OF THESE REAL AUTHORS, INN EITHER A BATTLE OF WITS, ORE WORDS .. BEE CAUSE WE ARE BOTH INEQUALITY UNDER ARMED..AND INN READING OUR COMMENTS NEITHER ONE OF US IS GROWN UP ENOUGH TWO BEE ON THIS SIGHT..PERHAPS YOU WOOD RATHER READ THE FOLLOWING STORY...look look sea Jane run,sea spot run,, Look look sea dick run..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Give Credit Where Credit Is Due

This story should have started with a note to say it was inspired by The Secretary. Changing the race of the man does not change the fact that most of the plot was drawn directly from the movie. It was still enjoyable, but it would have been better if you had given credit to the work that inspired it.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Actually and to be honest

To the last poster...

Actually and to be honest, I don't give your mother credit every time she give me a sexual idea, which would be all the time in the way your Mom is such a whore.

The bottom line is that you wrote what you wrote just to bash my story and nothing else. You could give a rat's ass about giving credit because all you know is bashing.

Now, the only thing similar with my story and the movie is the spanking and that's it, my basher. Nothing else is the same. Maybe had you read the story, instead of just bashing the story you would have noticed that my story is nothing like the movie.

Now, fuck off. Oh, and have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This was pretty pathetic desription of an interracial relationship. I feel ashamed that white women are depicted in such a pathetic way snd the black man playing on the womans submissiveness is degrading.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
To the poster below

You will try any tactic to bash my story, won't you? Even faking the premise that you're insulted. You of all people. Yeah, you. I saw how you treat our wife, your daughter, your mother, and your girlfriend making them all blow you. Shame on you.

Hey, maybe you should write a story, so that I can bash your story in my disgust of your story.

LOVS4PLAYLOVS4PLAYover 13 years ago
DIRECTED TO. ANONYMOUS

I JUST RED YOUR COMMENT & EWE COULD KNOT KEEP IT FREE OF MISS -STAKES, EVEN THOUGH EWE ONLY TYPED 33 WORDS... YET HEAR WEE ARE SITTING INN JUDGMENT, OVER VERY GOOD AUTHORS.. WHILE EWE & EYE DEW KNOT HAVE THE ABILITY, ORE THE GUMPTION TWO CREATE A STORY ... THIS IS SEW SAD & SEW UNFAIR TO THE AUTHORS ... PERHAPS THIS TEAR SIGHT SHOULD DEW AWAY WITH ALLOWING COMMENTS FROM NON-AUTHORS..WHILE EYE DO KNOT AGREE ENTIRELY WITH YOUR COMMENT. I BEE-LEAVE THAT IN HOUR HIDING BEE-HIND ANONYMOUS, THAT YOU ARE CORRECT INN THINKING,THAT WE ARE PRETTY PATHETIC...JOE

LOVS4PLAYLOVS4PLAYover 13 years ago
TO ANONYMOUSD

EYE HAVE TWO AGREE WITH EWE , BUTT ONLY INN VIEW OF MY KNOT BEE-ING A VERY INTERESTING NOR GOOD RIGHT-ER,NOR ARE EWE ANY GOOD .. EXAMPLE USING INCORRECT WORDING /HARD TOO READ...EWE TYPED ONLY 33 WORDS , YET YOUR COMMENT CONTAINS INN-CORRECT SPELLING..MAY-BEE THAT IS WHY WEE HIDE BEE HIND ANONYMOUS..NEITHER ONE OF US CREATES ANY THING WORTH READING.. YET WEE BOTH SIT INN JUDGMENT , ONLY TOO BEE-LITTLE THE HARD WORKS OFF OTHERS... YES EWE AND EYE ARE PRETTY PATHETIC..OF COURSE IF THIS SIGHT WOOD ONLY ALLOW REAL AUTHORS TO COMMENT ON EACH OTHERS WORK.. EYE KEEP FINDING THAT EYE AM A LOT MORE INTELLIGENT THAN I THOUGHT. EWE SEA IF I DEW KNOT LIKE ANY ONE AUTHOR , THEN I WILL NOT BOTHER EVEN ATTEMPTING TO READ THEIR WORK.SEW EWE SEA u & I ARE NOT PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK..(-:

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the rage against pantyhose...

is hilarious - I'd put this in Humor/Satire category - too funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why is the voting turned off?

Why is the voting turned off on all your red H stories? It's as though you turned off the voting just in time to freeze those little red Hs. But isn't that against the rules of Literotica? You can only have the red H if you LEAVE THE VOTING TURNED ON.

Strangely enough, Bostonfictionwriter has done the same thing with all of his red H stories.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Why? Because

Actually, it is not against the rules of Literotica to turn off the voting. What it does though is excludes me from winning the contest.

Why do I turn off the voting? Because of whackos like you who take pleasure in erasing the red H's of authors that have spent time and considerable effort to write free stories for the pleasure of readers. Many authors have turned off the voting on their red H stories, PrincessErin for one.

Now, let me ask you a question? Why are you such an asshole on Thanksgiving Day. What did your mother do to raise such a miserable fuck as yourself to piss on everyone's story.

Your IP address has been reported.

Have a happy holiday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So funny

Lol! andtheend. you crack me up. Lol! im glad you told that guy off. Your story is really good. and im glad i read it. especialy since i got to see that last comment. It was the iceing on the cake. Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eucstace

Simply twisted. . . Haha haha haha haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh what a twist!!!!

The ending was without a doubt surprising and fresh. I had to let out a laugh with this one ,keep up the good ideas and good writing. later !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have written so many stories.

It is truly a shame that you flood the site with quantity but you cannot take the time to post quality.

Advice: write one story instead of 1000. Make the story erotic not lame. The "big black man abuses small white woman because black men degrading women and women lacking self esteem" is what worms like to read. But it has been done to death and isn't even worth yawning over.

I read the first paragraph, realized how bad it was, skimmed it for a couple of pages to see if it got any better. It didn't get better , only worse. So I gave up on you as an author. I will not try any more of your drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous