Eustace Johnson's Private Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

"Call someone? No, don't be silly. I didn't hurt my back. I just realized that I needed to see women's fashion from a different angle, perhaps to give me another perspective."

"I see," she said smirking to herself and standing.

Another perspective my ass. He just wants another perspective of panty clad pussy, no doubt. He just wants to stare at my panties all day. He's such a pervert.

"Do me a favor and step over me. I want to see the inside of your skirt from down here."

"Pardon?"

"Step over me."

"Step over you? I can't do that. Eustace, I'd be totally embarrassed. You'll see up my skirt. I'd be flashing you my panties."

"Oh, really, Susan. Do you think that is my aim to stare at your panties?"

"Sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking, by saying that," she said laughing to herself.

Yes, she wanted to scream, while calling him a pervert. You've been staring at my panties, since day one. Of course that is the reason, the only reason, why you want me to step over you, while you're lying on your back, on the floor.

"I'll prove it to you that staring at your panties was not my intention."

"Prove it to me? How can you do that?" She chuckled at his never ending audacity.

"Easy. Remove your panties and step over me several times."

"Really, Eustace, just because I'm blonde, I'm not dumb. If I wasn't going to flash you my panties, why would I flash you my pussy?"

"Trust me, Susan."

"Okay," she said turning her back to him, reaching under her skirt, and pulling off her panty. Only, when she removed her panties from her ankles, they slipped from her hand and landed square on his face. "I'm sorry, Eustace. I'm so sorry."

She figured she'd get a bigger Christmas bonus for this maneuver, first for removing her panty and now for accidentally on purpose dropping her panties on his face.

"That's okay," he said sniffing them before handing them back to her. "You have a very lovely scent, Susan."

"Eww. Eustace, really, you're embarrassing me," she said holding her crumbled panties in her hand, while stepping over him again and again.

"See? I didn't even notice that you have a trim pussy. I did notice that you are a real blonde, though," he said with a laugh.

"Eustace, eww, you're incorrigible. What would your wife think, if she knew you've seen my pussy?"

"My wife? She wouldn't care, so long as I continued to pay the bills. Besides, we're done as a couple. Our marriage is over. What she doesn't know will never hurt her."

"Turn your back, please, so that I can put on my panties."

"Don't bother, Susan. Stay just the way you are, without your panties, if you don't mind." He got off the floor and stood. "Go ahead, sit at your desk, as if you're working."

She sat down with her knees parted just enough to give him the view he was so hoping to see of her exposed pussy, her blonde patch of pubic hair, and her pussy slit.

"You're turning me into quite the exhibitionist, Eustace. I've never shown myself to anyone, in the way, I've shown myself to you."

"Perhaps, you should flash yourself more often, Susan. All men are voyeurs and you have a beautiful body. It inspires me to see bits and pieces of you that I'm not supposed to see. It's because of you that I've been so productive this Christmas season. With my increased productivity and your idea regarding the plus size department, we've noticed an immediate increase in holiday sales. We're going to have a good year, Susan, and they'll be a much bigger bonus for your contribution, too."

"Thank you."

"Do me a favor."

"What's that?"

"Unbutton your blouse for me, please."

"Eustace, really. I can't do that. What if someone was to come in the office."

"The door is locked. Go ahead. Show me your bra. I want to see your bra."

"I don't know, this is getting out of hand, Eustace. First my panties, then my pussy, and now my bra. What's next, my tits?"

"Not quite."

"What do you mean? Not quite."

"Would you mind," he said pulling down his zipper, while looking at her, as if waiting for her approval, before pulling out his cock.

"Eustace! What are you doing?"

"It's not want I'm doing, rather it's what I'd like to do, Susan."

"What would you like to do, Eustace?"

"I'd like to masturbate, while staring at you unbuttoning your blouse, showing me your bra, and flashing me your pussy."

"You mean, you want me to watch you masturbate."

"Well, that certainly would be more enjoyable for me to have you watch me masturbate than for you to look away, while I masturbated."

"Eustace, you're making me very uncomfortable but, admittedly very excited at the same time."

"I'm a very wealthy man, Susan, and I'm very generous to those employees who give me what I want, when I want it.

Okay," she said, "so long as you're not expecting me to masturbate you or blow you."

"I haven't thought about that, but would you?"

"Would I what?"

"Masturbate me," he said pulling out his black cock and perhaps, blow me?

"Gees, Eustace, I've never seen a cock that big in my life," she said staring at his big, black prick. Your prick is huge."

"You're used to seeing white cocks, no doubt. I'm fairly typical for a black man."

"Does it get any bigger than that?"

"It does. Go ahead, touch it. Trust me. You have magical fingers," he said stepping closer to her and it will grow before your eyes.

She reached out her finger and touched it, before wrapping her hand around it.

"It does get significantly bigger. Your flaccid state is bigger than the erections I've seen. You are so hard, Eustace. I feel as if I'm stroking a wooden club," she said staring up at him.

"Take me in your mouth, Susan."

"No, I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to blow you. Listen, Eustace, you have me all wrong. I'm not a whore and this has gone way too far," she said pulling her hand away. "I really need this job, but I'm not--"

"I'm very wealthy, Susan. I'll make it worth your while and will take care of you financially, if you take care of me sexually."

"How do I know you won't fire me, instead of taking care of me financially, after I blow you?" She looked up at him trying to read him, while looking for some assurance that he wasn't lying and giving her a line, just so that she'd blow him.

"Because you have my word," he said raising his hand, as if he was a Boy Scout, but he was no Boy Scout. Standing there with his cock sticking straight out, he was a pervert, but a very rich pervert.

He stepped closer to her. His cock was parallel to her mouth. She stared at his cock, before looking up at him. Then, she reached her hand out and stroked him again. He was so hard. He was so excited. He was not to be denied.

"Okay, I'll blow you," she said. "I'll suck your cock and I'll make you cum."

"May I cum in your mouth?"

"Of course."

"Will you swallow?"

"What kind of blowjob would that be, if I spit out your love juice and didn't swallow?"

"Great," he said. "That's wonderful," he said inching closer to her sexy mouth.

"First you must do something for me."

"What's that?"

"You must write down that you won't fire me and that you'll guarantee my employment here for the next five years with a 20% yearly increase, along with a ten thousand dollar yearly bonus."

"So, you want a contract, is that it?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I can do that," he said, "That's fair, but it won't be legal until it's drawn up by my lawyer, signed, witnessed, and notarized."

She dialed up his lawyer and handed him the phone.

"Hello, Simon, Eustace. Good. How are you? Wonderful. Merry Christmas or, rather, Happy Hanukah to you. Listen, I need a work contract for my Private Secretary, Susan Harris, with two R's. The contract guarantees her employment for the next five years with a 20% yearly raise along with a $10,000 yearly bonus. Yes, she is that good. She's the best Private Secretary, I've ever had. Can you messenger that over to me this afternoon to sign, witness, and notarize? Thank you, Simon. Good-bye."

"Thank you, Eustace," said Susan taking his big, black cock in her little white hand again. The contrast between their skin colors was reminiscent of a yin and yang sign.

"No, thank you, Susan," he said taking a step closer to her and putting his big, black hand behind her blonde head.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Pull down your pants. I need access to your balls, if I'm going to give you a proper blowjob. You just can't unzip yourself, pull out your cock, and expect me to blow you, as if I was some back alley whore."

"Sorry. You're right."

"Okay. That's better," she said when he dropped his pants. She leaned forward and took his big, black cock in her mouth.

She was sucking him, now, really blowing him and he really started to hump her mouth and fuck her face. His cock was so big that she couldn't fit it all in her mouth, but she made up for it by pleasuring the head of his cock with her tongue, while stroking him with one hand, and cupping his balls with the other. Then, when she reached around behind him and stuck her long manicured finger deep up his ass, he exploded his cum in her mouth. Still, even after he unloaded on her, he was so excited that he was still humping her mouth and fucking her face, while holding her head with two hands. She had to push him away to catch her breath with all the cum he exploded in her mouth.

"Gees, Eustace, you gave me quite a mouthful."

"Swallow," he said.

"I did," she said with a smile before opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue for his inspection.

"This is good, Susan. This is very good. I'm glad we made this arrangement, a business deal, if you will. As I told my lawyer, Simon, you're the best Private Secretary I ever had," he said pulling up his pants."

"Thanks, I think," she said with a laugh and making him laugh, too.

"We'll have fun when we go abroad. We'll stay at the very best places and I'll treat you like a queen," he said wiping his cock with a tissue, before stuffing it in his underwear. "Do you like fur?"

"Fur? I don't know. I never had a fur coat," she said while wiping her mouth, before reapplying her lipstick.

"When we go to Milan, I'll buy you a mink jacket or a coat. Whichever you want, maybe both. With you being so tall and thin, you'd look wonderful in fox. Italy, Germany, and Montreal are the best places to buy fur. They have the very best."

Just as Eustace promised, they traveled the world. Only, whenever not in his office, Eustace was on his best professional behavior. Never did they have sex, unless it was in his private, closed door, and locked office.

Then, five years to the day she was hired, he just stopped. As she was getting ready to leave work, maintenance delivered a new desk outside his office, one made of wood with a privacy panel. Eustace was there waiting for her to talk to her, before she left.

She knew there was something dreadfully wrong, but what? For the life of her, she didn't know what she did. Except...Fuck! It was cold out and she wore pantyhose to work, as she did many times, but today, she forgot to take them off in the ladies room, before coming to work in his office. She had been wearing them all day long. When she entered the office, closed and locked the door, Eustace stood to meet her.

"Go stand at my desk, put your feet shoulder width apart, bend at the waist, and put your elbows, along with your palms down flat on my desk," he said.

She was relieved that he was going to spank her.

"Yes, Eustace," she said with a devilish, sexy grin on her face.

Quick to do as instructed, she couldn't wait for him to slap her. She stood there like that with her ass in the air for what seemed like minutes but was only a few seconds, while waiting for him to spank her. She held her breath expecting him to spank her. It's what he did and it's what she wanted. It was their little game they played, before they fucked and she sucked.

She waited with great erotic expectation and sexual anticipation for that first, hard wallop. She couldn't wait, until he made her ass red raw, as red as Santa Claus's suit and her ass cheeks, as rosy as Santa's red faced cheeks. It was his prelude to having sex with her. Spank her first, then fuck her, before forcing her to blow him. Playing miss innocent, she was anything but a reluctant victim in his game of sexual role play. She was his willing participant.

"Lift up your skirt," he said in his deep monotone voice.

"Pardon?"

This was something different, a new wrinkle. Never has he asked her to lift up her skirt before. Yeah, sure, he's seen her panties lots of times. He loves it when she flashes him her panties, which is why he hates pantyhose, but never has he seen her panties from behind. Not even remembering what color panty she was wearing, she was so nervous that she couldn't remember if she was wearing the cotton panties or the silk panties. He preferred the silk panties, of course, to the cotton panties, but what did it matter? It was an unusually frigid day and, not allowed to wear pants, oh, no, she was wearing pantyhose over her panties.

Normally, when she dared wear pantyhose to work, she'd remove them, as soon as she got to the office. She'd duck in the ladies room, before he had a chance to see her. An expert in women's lingerie, he could spot a pair of pantyhose at 20 yards away. Only, today, she forgot to remove them.

Slowly, reluctantly, uncomfortably, yet, still excitedly, she lifted her short skirt up, until it was raised to her waist. If she felt uncomfortably vulnerable before, when just leaning over his desk with her ass skirt covered sticking out in the air before, then she felt naked now with her skirt raised to her waist. What was he going to do? Jeff warned her that he goes into a rage when he sees pantyhose, instead of panty.

"You're wearing pantyhose," he said running his hand over her pantyhose clad ass and leaving it there, as if he owned her and her prized ass.

A time when employer/employee sexual harassment laws were just enacted, she'd had quite the lawsuit, if she wanted to sue. Only, she didn't want to sue him. She wanted to fuck him, before blowing him. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. He had made her a slut for his big, black cock.

He squatted down and put his nose in a place of his private secretary's body where no boss should ever stick his nose. Then, he sniffed her. Normally, she'd figure he'd lick her through her pantyhose, but knowing how much he hated the lingerie item, he'd never show his sexual excitement by licking something that he so abhorred.

She could feel his fingers lightly tracing the inner recesses of her upper thigh along the lines of the pantyhose, where the cotton fabric comes together with the nylon at her crotch. He was making her wet with his erotic antics. His voice, without emotion, showed no inclination to what he was about to do, but she could still tell that he was so very angry because she had been so very bad.

"Sorry, Eustace but I was cold and you don't allow me to wear pants."

"Silence," he said the word, as if chewing it. Then he leaned down to whisper his discontent in her ear. In a calm voice, as if he was a drill instructor talking to a new Marine recruit at boot camp, the lull before the storm, this was his way of relaxing his victim, before the shit hits the fan. "There's no excuse for you to be wearing pantyhose in my office, Susan. I pay you enough money for you to obey my rule to never, ever wear them. Pull them down and take them off immediately."

His words had a finality to them and she feared she had gone too far to get what she so wanted, while thinking that this was what he wanted, too.

"But Eustace, I'll be naked," she protested but quivered at the thought of showing her bare bottom to her boss.

Maybe, this was it. Maybe he was about to fuck her. Maybe he was going to take her anally.

"Do it! Now!"

Reluctantly, slowly, still bending forward at the waist, she reached around behind her and pulled her pantyhose down and off. Once she removed her pantyhose, now that her ass and pussy were so exposed, she figured he was going to finally fuck her with his big, black cock. She couldn't wait. She was so hot for him and hungry for his cock. It had been a while, since they had sex.

Only, maybe, in the rage that Jeff warned her about, as a way to teach her a lesson for wearing pantyhose and to never, ever wear pantyhose again he was going to take her anally. She had never had anal sex before and she was nervous about having it now. Especially since it was the first time, would it hurt? Would she love it or would she hate it? Would he be a gentleman and lubricate her anal cavity first with his finger, with his tongue, and/or with a bit of gel. She didn't have to wait long to find out what he was going to do.

As if splitting her wide open in readiness for the length and girth of him, as if there was a microphone attached to his pants, she heard it, the sound of his zipper being pulled down, but then she heard nothing. Expecting him to fuck her, he didn't. Expecting him to penetrate her virgin ass with his big, black cock, he didn't do that either. Expecting to feel his hands on her naked ass and his fingers probing her already wet pussy, she felt nothing. She didn't hear of feel anything. Afraid to turn around to look, she waited and listened. She could hear him behind her. She knew he was still standing there.

Suddenly, she heard him moving and the floor beneath her shaking. He was gasping for air and out of breath. She was stunned. She couldn't believe it. It was such a waste of cum. He was masturbating. Eww.

She thought about turning around, falling to her knees and taking his big, black cock in her soft, white mouth, before he exploded his load, but before she could move, he ejaculated all over the back of her naked ass. What a sicko? What a filthy bastard? Still the thought that her naked ass excited him enough for him to masturbate over was complimentary, as much as it was erotically exciting. Now, that she knows how to get him off, she could make use of that information later.

"So long as you work for me, never, ever are you allowed to wear pantyhose," he said leaning down to whisper in her ear again. "And next time, wear the silk panties and not the cotton ones," he said dressing himself. "Fix yourself," he said and she hurriedly disappeared in the bathroom.

Even though she had been evicted from his office, sitting out on the main floor with all the other secretaries, she thought everything was fine, until that Friday, just before she was leaving to go home for the weekend.

All week long he suddenly stopped the spankings that had become so important to her in her daily work day, never to repeat that behavior again. She felt rejected. She no longer felt loved. She didn't feel wanted, desired, and lusted over, as he had shown her in the past by caring enough about her to spank her.

She figured he didn't care enough about her to comment on her mistakes, correct her bad behavior, and to discipline her. He stopped criticizing her. No longer did he find fault with her work. He was oblivious to the mistakes that she purposely made, just so that he'd spank her again.

She liked being spanked by him, only him. She wanted him to slap her ass. It hurt so good for him to do that and the fact that he just stopped spanking her was baffling. Then, finally, that Friday, after working for him for five, sexually exhilarating years, taking things in her own hands for the sake of a good and proper spanking, she broke his mortal rule.

She knew he'd notice. She knew he'd be upset. She knew he'd expect her to assume the position, just as she knew he'd spank her hard, real hard, this time. Oh, yeah. Hoping he'd show her no mercy, she was a bad woman, a very bad woman, and she needed him to spank her ass red raw and to discipline her for breaking his one special rule.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers