Eustace Johnson's Private Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers

Her offense was that she was wearing pantyhose. He hated pantyhose. He hated the word pantyhose.

"Get it right," he'd say to his employees and fashion representatives. "Either it's panty or hose, which? Pantyhose is an affront, an insult to feminine sexuality and to being a woman. Never should two individual lingerie items so erotic as one, in what they are and what they do for women and for men, be combined to make one inferior lingerie item, pantyhose."

He refused to have his buyers sell pantyhose in his stores. If he could rid the world of one thing, it would be pantyhose. If he could kill the gay, fashion designer who invented them, he would. For sure, he'd strangled the bastard with a pair of taupe pantyhose and suspend him from his 30 foot ceiling in his lingerie department.

"That's him! That's the man who invented pantyhose. Only a man who hates women could invent such an abomination. Get him! String him up! Leave him hanging there by his own miserable invention, so that everyone can see that pantyhose, along with their creator, is dead. Long live panties, garter belts, and stockings."

An understatement, he preferred panties and he explicitly had Jeff, his in-house fashion consultant tell Susan, his Private Secretary, to never, ever, under any circumstance wear pantyhose. If she must wear something on her legs, it must only be stockings and garters but today, of all days, she was wearing pantyhose. How dare she? Oh, she was bad, so very bad and she deserved all that he was about to give her.

"I'm sorry but, now that your contract is up, I'm letting you go."

"You're firing me?"

"I've given you a generous severance payment," he said handing her a check for $50,000 dollars.

"I don't want your money, Eustace. I want you."

"Get out! You're fired. Get out of my sight. I can't standing looking at you."

She ignored him, walked over to his desk, and put her elbows and hands palm down. With the endless Christmas music playing in the background of Santa Claus is coming to town, she's hasn't been good or naughty. She's been bad, oh, so very bad.

"I'm wearing pantyhose again, Eustace," she said turning to see the rage that turned his face beat red.

After he asked her to lift her skirt, after he spanked her, after he made passionate love to her, after he fucked her so hard that they both had an orgasm at the same time, they were married and lived happily ever after.

andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers