All Comments on 'Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 03'

by blackbel2003

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Well Done ! ! !

So far the story has been very well done and there is a plot to the story. She wants to sell the Amazons as slaves unwilling known to them or Sambra. I do hope that the Amazons will get wise to her before that happens and keep her as a pet in their village. No, she is too dangerous for that, just send her to the Princess in place of the Amazons. Slavery is not accepted in this century.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
superb story! hot!

A greatly developed, long story, taking time for scenary and charakters and very well written. written by a black girl about black girls submission to a white lady! best in interracial lesbian dom/sub sex! we wait for more!!! Thanks from Pussylove69!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Verygood series

As a white woman, I must say that you achieved quite a feat: in spite of my repulsion for your main character and her absurd plans, the way you lead the story is so well-crafted, the progression from the basic assumption so well graduated, and the sex scenes described with such care, that I got aroused and... well, this is private...

About the political side of your story, frankly I dont think it is racist or pro-slavery. It is wrong morally, but in this case we should ban every story about domination from the site and from the right to exist - which would be absurd. There is a right for the storyteller to tell his or her tale, and I think it has to be judged by its merits, not by its political correctness.

And your work is very, very good! Keep writing the story, please... Many of your readers - including me - wantI want to know what happens to the girls, to Eva and to the other characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You're destroying both races and don't even know

it. You also get young people to wonder what it would like to try something like it. Sadly, for those that think this type of story is hot erotic and sexy mixing the races, I hope it's not one of your daughters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot

One of the hottetst stories in the Lesbian section. The characters are fictitious, but the arousal you manage to create is quite real. Waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very arousing

What a deliciously perverted mind you give to the photographer! And the Amazons... hmmmm... top grade for one of the best series I have read in this site. When are you going to tell us what happened after that scene in Eva's hut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

As a woman who likes other women, I have to compliment you for what you have achieved so far. The story has a distinctly feminine flavour, in the way you describe what goes inside the mind of each character, and in the sex descriptions you manage to be both indendiary and delicate.

Best grade for you. Blackbel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazonen, das glaube ich nicht! Und Samba Ein Anführer ,,, Nein !!

Hallo blackbel2003!

Amazons, I do not think so! _ And Samba is the leader,,, No!!

I do believe that having a beautiful black women that you can demand sex from anytime you wish and will wait on you hand and foot like a slave, is in fact one of your fantasies,,, fantasies and sexual bondage games can be a lot of fun,,, yes!

But lady your story is taking an (Ugly Turn!), I hope I am wrong because there is nothing sexual about slavery!

Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous