All Comments on 'Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 04'

by blackbel2003

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
amozons are great

excellent Loved it all the way through. Well written and kept me wanting more. Hope to read more. Keep up the good writeing made me hard and lusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good

An unexpected end for a masterfully told story. Keep up your good work, blackbel2003!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very good series

Very good series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Racist Piece of Trash

I think that this story is racist, poorly written, and it pains me to see the eroticizing of slavery...do people forget that REAL people encountered REAL slavery...it is not something that should be reworking itself into people's consciousness through erotica...

shameful, painful, and humiliating...i feel sorry for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Surprising end

A surprising end for this well told tale. Quite good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A bit disappointing

I find the ending vey disappointing. Ater reading the prevous three parts I expected a appy ending for Eva, Katunda and the Amazons. Apart from that I don't find slavery fun at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Superb story about touchy issues

This little novel shows remarkable talent from a relatively young (26 years) writer. Blackbel2003 knows how to build a plot, and her descriptions of sex are vivid, even if some repetition is unavoidable given the fact that only females take part in the story.

The basic idea is variated in several intriguing ways; we learn more about the Amazons and about Eva's past as the story unfolds, which to my view is what should happpen in this kind of short novel.

As for the rather touchy subject of slavery, of course in our day no one would approve of Eva's actions. They are wrong and there is no doubt about that. But fiction is not to be edifying, and I feel that the author has understood exceedingly well how the mind of her main character works - this is mirrored in her behaviour and in her inner reflections, which pop up every now and then across the story.

In sum, it makes excellent reading if you are not oversensitive about the subjects it broaches.

BelovedDepartedBelovedDepartedover 16 years ago
Turned Out Great.!

Hi

I wasn't sure about this series first. The white lady making a fool out of an African Tribe. Weren't the amazons in South America anyway, The racial comments and slavery made me a little uncomfortable. Then I thought this website is about erotic fantasies why not continue to read it and give it a chance so I did but it was a trial I really like the lez sex parts and I don't mind the mild bondage and slaves it was the fact that u emphasis the fact that it was a white female mastering the black females that made it hard to swallow.But the ending of how she got a taste of her own medicine made it all worth it. Really like the ending. Still feel a little sorry for Tonga and the other slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a really surprising story.

Knowing how batshit crazy and ruthless Eva is, I wouldn't be surprised if she actually could rebel successfully against Samira.

It is very hard to come across such a disgusting human being as Eva is, and merely being able to write that kind of character shows some skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Realm of the Fighting Ladies is really good - could you kindly conclude the story and make Rodrigo taste his own medicine as Eva did in Black Amazons? I love Awana & Mmoko but Rodrigo is an asshole.

I think you're special in your writing skills. Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Little Too Late!

Hallo blackbel2003!

I have mixed feelings about this story.... You write well and the sex is great.... It's the subject of one person selling another person into slavery that I object to!

And if that was your Idea of justice it leaves a lot to be desired!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No Retribution!

THere was no real retribution for the tribe. There was no way of them finding where the Arab Princess was. This is a prime example of a terrible person (not because of their skin) using others and ruining their previously fine lives. Hopefully there is a sequel to this where Samba reunites with Valera. This is just messed up. This whole series was messed up. Slavery gone to the next level and it infuriates me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous