Evaline May in Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine?" I asked, "How did it become my fault?"

"Too slow off the mark laddy, it took you for ever to catch her." he accused.

"It wasn't my idea to chase her," I replied.

"Geoffrey Language , how dare you talk back like that," My father jumped in, "Go to your room!"

"Stay there!" Brabbinger ordered.

I wished they would make up their minds. "This native thingy, all you have to do is stand in the market place and shout." Brabbinger explained "I Geoffrey Stephen Hall divorce you Evaline May Camelia Frogmore Brabbinger."

"Frogmore?" I asked.

"Great Aunt Matilda Frogmore Haines insisted," Evie's mother explained.

"What if she's pregnant?" my mother asked.

A shockwave seemed to rocket around the room.

"Better hope it's Geoffrey's" father added somewhat unhelpfully.

"Why don't you decide and tell me in the morning," I suggested, "I'm going to my room."

I stood up and as I did so I saw Evie stand up to follow me.

"And where are you going?" her father demanded.

"With my husband." she said mischievously.

"Sit down," her father ordered, and we both sat down again.

"Dammit she might have a blackamore!" Brabbinger suddenly realised, "Dammit woman why can't you control that girl!"

"Did you bring Evie any clothes," I asked, "Because I think she needs a good nights sleep after last night and today."

"Today?" her mother asked.

"Constant stream of blacks fornicating with," I said and my mother silenced me with a slap.

"Mother!" I complained, "They had her naked in the long shed, you know the rules, a whole day,there can't be a black chap under fifty that hasn't had her!"

Evie was crying, she looked so sad sitting on the couch that I sat beside her and put a protective arm around her.

"Evaline!" her mother demanded, "Is this true."

"Yes" she said, "They kept jabbing me, all rough skinned and smelly not like Geoffrey," she said, "It was horrible!" she added, "I can't get a black baby can I Mummy?" she asked naively.

Brabbinger looked sheepish, "Ah coffee coloured," he admitted remembering the horde he had himself fathered over the years.

"Mother, can't you lend Evie a dress and shoes so she can go home?" I asked.

"Yes dear," she agreed and scuttled away.

"It's the blacks," Brabbinger continued, "Once they have a taste for white women," he left the sentiment hanging in the air.

"And the women once they get a taste for blacks!" I added making sure mother was well away in case I got another slap.

"They're horrible," Evie suddenly burst into tears again, "They're all rough skinned and they stink and their things are bony and hurt me when they keep jabbing and."

"It's all right Evie," I told her, "Imagine how lovely they thought you were all smooth and soft and clean, at least at first."

Evie slapped me, I slapped her back, the bathrobe flopped open exposing her breasts, so I pulled it closed for her.

"They will probably dream of me for ever," she suddenly announced expressing her thoughts.

"I will, " I agreed.

"Why on earth did you take so long?" Evie asked, "You know, to do me?"

"Mrs Hancox likes me to." I said, "Oops"

"Your House mother at school?" Mummy asked, as she returned with clothes.

"Sorry mummy." I agreed.

"Didn't happen in my day," Brabbinger admitted, "Upper sixth always buggered the lower sixth in my day."

I went to my room, read a copy of "The Aeroplane," then turned out the oil lamp and went to bed

It was just before dawn around six a.m. I was dozing in my bed staring at the ceiling when there was a knock on the window, Eve was standing there wearing a Safari suit "Can I come in," she asked.

I opened the window, "What do you want?" I asked.

"Somewhere to sleep?" she suggested, "Husband."

As it happened my bed was a one and a half size, not really a double, but plenty of room.

"Be quiet," I insisted, and she climbed through.

"Thank you," she said and peeled off her jacket and shorts before she climbed in next to me, "Geoffrey," she said, "I've been a fool!"

"Tell me something I don't know!" I exclaimed, "My god all those black men, who do you think will marry you now!"

"Geoffrey," she said, "You did, silly,"

"That was before all those black men" I reminded her.

"Geoffrey you know when you were doing it?" she said, "Do you always take so long only the black men just sort of do it for a bit and squirt but you took for ever Geoffrey."

"It depends," I agreed, "On you."

"Oh, Geoffrey," she said, "Will you show me again?"

"I think we're only supposed to do it if we are in love." I explained, but her fingers were around my manhood and it was stiffening menacingly.

"Oh all right!" I agreed as if it was a chore, and I rolled over on top of her and peeled her knickers down so she could guide me inside her.

"Oh Geoffrey!" she gasped, as I slid into her in the semi-darkness, "Oh doesn't that feel good?"

"Oh yes," I agreed, "Very good indeed!"

"Better than Mrs Hancox?" she asked.

"I'll tell you after a few more times," I promised.

"Your skin is so smooth," she insisted, as she ran her hands over my shoulders "So lovely compared to those rough skinned black men."

"Hush," I told her, but suddenly a shaft of light shot across the room.

"Geoffrey you must come and help search," Dad exclaimed as he opened my door, "Evaline hasn't been home and Mr Bainbridge wants a, Oh!" he gasped as he saw us making love.

"She's safe Dad," I reassured him.

"Bloody hell lad its only a Tribal ritual." Dad said, "You're not really married!".

"She's safe that's the main thing." I told him, and he scuttled away.

We faced mother and father at breakfast, "Disgusting!" mother said, "Get yourself home girl and hope you're not pregnant!" which was a stupid comment even by her standards.

"Well Miriam, what if one of those Blackamores has impregnated her?" My father asked.

"I'm married to Geoffrey," Eve stated flatly, "And there's an end to it."

The Bainbridges came around a few minutes later.

"Exactly what is Geoffrey supposed to now Mr Bainbridge sir?" my Dad said, "My Geoffrey did his duty, he will stand by her no matter what, won't you Geoffrey.

"Oh yes sir!" I agreed, "Love cherish,"

"Honour obey?" Evie suggested with a smile.

"I think you are supposed to obey Evie," her mother explained.

"Well we'll see what nature decides." My mother announced, "What are you two going to do today," she asked accepting we were now a couple.

"Ah," said Mrs Brabbinger, "I recommend black coffee and a cold bath."

We walked all round the village, she blushed crimson virtually every time she saw a black man, and then we walked out by the racecourse.

"You caught me here," she said, "I tried so hard to out run you."

"I'm more long distance than a sprinter." I agreed.

"All the others made love when the man caught the girl." she said.

"It's too rocky," I explained.

"Oh I don't know." she said as she eased her shorts and panties down, well it would have been impolite to refuse.

We went our separate ways back in England for four months or so until she started showing then we had to explain we were married which upset both universities, and then nine months on I was waiting outside the bedroom at her aunts house with her parents.

A cry rang out, "It's a boy!" the midwife announced.

"But what colour?" Evie's mother demanded to the midwife's consternation.

"Its pink white of course" the midwife exclaimed.

"Oh Mr Hall congratulations," Mrs Brabbinger exclaimed and she hugged me to the utter consternation of the midwife.

"Blacks raped her," I exclaimed.

"Oh no blacks can't get nice white girls pregnant," Mrs Brabbinger said with more conviction than knowledge, "Everybody knows that!"

12