Evelyn is Given a Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the game resumed I knelt there waiting for someone to demand a piece of my body. It wasn't long before one of the men, a large older Asian man waved me over to his chair.

"If it won't disturb your game, I intend to fuck this slut's pussy for a while."

I heard murmurs of assent as the Asian bent me over and put my head on the poker table. From this position I could not help but look into the faces of the men facing me on the other side of the table. I wanted to just close my eyes but I knew that they wanted to see my eyes as I was fucked. I hoped that this would also be what Mistress would want and I kept my eyes open and the Asian rammed his cock into my pussy, fucking me so fast and hard that my head was bouncing on the table. I was already wet and excited from the earlier acts and I think knowing that Mistress was here and judging me I easily fell into the Asians rhythm, pushing my ass back as he rammed forward. I was starting to enjoy his rapid pace when he suddenly erupted, filling my pussy with his cum. As quick as he had fucked me, he was even quicker yanking me from the table and onto the floor so he could resume his game. I suddenly felt totally used and totally worthless.

Struggling to get back on my feet I heard Mistress say, "While you're down there, slut, crawl under the table and come satisfy my pussy."

I was again excited and rushed as best as I could to the spot under the table where Mistress sat. She had splayed her legs open to reveal her shaved pussy to me and although difficult with my arms bunched behind my head I managed to plant my face on her wet hot pussy and run my stiffened tongue up and down her slit. Her taste was delightful and I savored her as I worked on her now hard clit before plunging my tongue into her moist hot tunnel. Lost in my delight I continued to lick, suck and nibble on Mistress's pussy, oblivious to everything else happening in the room. I did not realize or consider that the table was glass and that my actions between my Mistress legs were delighting everyone at the table, too. When Mistress lowered her hand and used it to push my head deep into her crotch, my own pussy hummed. When Mistress body began to squirm under my tongue, my legs twitched in anticipation of my own orgasm. Mistress' pussy jerked forward into my face and her juices filled mouth. I swallowed her delightful nectar as my own pussy erupted spewing my juices as I lapped hers.

I was listless on my knees, my head in Mistress's crotch and I heard, "Well Erica, if you cards are good enough it should be no problem for you."

"Kevin, she's worth more then the bet and you know it. Just take my IOU!"

"Tell you what, tell me what she's worth and I'll raise the bet accordingly."

"Five hundred thou."

"That's a lot for someone you complain about, isn't it Erica? Tell you what, I'll agree to Three Fifty and if you lose I will give you another Fifty. Of course, if you're just bluffing you can always fold."

"Deal."

I guess they ended the game because I fell forward onto my face as Mistress stood up and left the room to chuckles and good-natured cheers from the other players. I heard the one named Kevin pick up the phone and speak to someone, asking someone to come get the slut and knew that I was being sent home. Soon Mistress Valerie came and helped me stand, then took me, again collared and leashed, back through the house. When she took me into a room and closed the door, I remembered that I was wearing the house's outfit and figured Mistress Valerie was going to take them back. She did just that, undoing the various belts and letting my arms and legs have some relief. Soon I was naked and she pointed to a waist high bar in the center of the room, motioning me to lean against it. She then grabbed my arms and pulled me so I was bent over the bar and attached chains to my wrists. The she took one ankle and pulled it out, chaining it, then pulling my other ankle, she chained my legs wide apart. With the labia chains still attached to my thigh bands, lightning bolts of pain shot through my cum soaked pussy. Finished with me, she left me there, spread open and bent over the bar, turning the lights off as she left.

I gradually accustomed myself to the pain from my spread labia and waited in the dark for whatever was to come next. I was reliving the evening and felt that I had impressed Mistress Erica and if she were going to dump a slut, then Chelsea would surely be sent somewhere. Heck, even if she kept Chelsea I would be the favorite. I happily continued to think things would be great, though even now I wondered why, given my lack of desire for sex with women, my fascination with Mistress continued.

Sometime later I heard the door open and someone entered the room. I felt someone moving behind me but in the dark I could not tell who. As the body pressed against me I recognized that it was a man who was pressing up against my ass. He remained quiet and so did I. His hands snaked around to cup my tits and he began to gently caress them, slowly increasing his grip until he was squeezing and pulling my tits hard. I whimpered at the pain but otherwise kept as quiet as I could.

Releasing me tits his hands found my nipples and his fingers ripped the nipple bands that Anna had placed there earlier. The sudden surge of blood through my nipple forced me to moan aloud.

"Ahhhhh"

He then grabbed my nipple and began to pull, twist and pinch them making me stifle another moan as I easily converted this to pleasure. I started to rock my ass back into him as he twisted and pulled my nipples and I felt his breath as he leaned into my ear and whispered.

"You will not cum, slut."

I nodded but continued to move against him, feeling his cock harden as I did so. I began to want him in me. I was hot and doing my best to hold my orgasm as ordered but I could not stop thinking about that hard cock now pressed into my ass crack and wanting it inside me, filling me.

One of his hands drifted down between my legs and found my hard wet clit. He pinched and twisted that little nub and found it harder and harder to hold back my orgasm. I whimpered, "Please Master!"

He ignored me and slipped a finger into my wet pussy. He started to finger fuck me and I was losing it. I began to push back harder into his cock and blurted out, "Please Master, fuck your slut. Please!"

He only increased the speed of his finger as it fucked my sopping wet pussy. He added one then two more fingers but I wanted more and I wiggled my ass against his now rock hard cock hoping to lure him into me.

I was slobbering now, knowing that I was going to cum no matter how hard I tried to hold back and knowing I would disappoint this Master. I was on the verge of breaking when he leaned into my ear and whispered.

"Cum now slut, cum for your Master. Cum on my hand slut."

The release was instantaneous and I gushed over his hand as my orgasm took hold and made me its prisoner. He took his pussy soaked hand and held it to my lips and whispered, "Lick it clean slut."

I obeyed and tasted my own emissions as I licked his hand clean. I continued to rock my ass into his cock and my desire for him continued to grow. I wanted him to fuck me now, to let me bring his release, to let his cum fill my pussy. He again leaned down and whispered, "You are my slut now. Your Mistress lost you in a game of poker and I won. Your true slut training begins tomorrow morning."

He walked out of the room leaving me how he found me, just so much more horny and in need then when he came in.

Sometime later Mistress Valerie returned and released me from my bonds, but used a waist belt to lock my arms to my side.

She pointed to a bed and bath that were for me and then said, "You are not to cum, slut. But you may rest and use the bathroom. Someone will fetch you in the morning to begin your training."

As she left me alone she closed and locked the door. My pussy was begging for my fingers and I so need to feel something inside me. I paced my room but soon gave up and readied myself as best as I could, then lay in my bed.

In those moments before my exhaustion took over I replayed the latest. I was lost in a poker game and now someone named Kevin was to be my Master. My desire for Mistress was foolish, as she had no problem losing me on a bet. I refused to become jealous, now that Chelsea had Mistress, but a tear fell from my eyes as I accepted the fact that I did not have a Mistress to challenge my submissive nature.

Sometime later I felt something flick against my clit and soon the constant motion down there had me excited. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see that Chelsea had her head buried between my legs, furiously licking my now damp pussy. I looked again and standing behind her was Mistress Erica and she seemed to be fucking Chelsea with a strap on. I was thrilled to be back with Mistress and allowed my body to accept Chelsea's ministrations and was soon feeling the beginnings of an orgasm. Suddenly my head was covered with a torrent of cold water and I sputtered and tried to sit up. My arms were stuck to my sides and all I could do was lift my shoulders and head. No one was between my legs and both Mistress and Chelsea had disappeared.

"Get your ass out of bed, slut."

Looking to my right I saw Mistress Valerie standing with an empty bucket. She was glowering at me and I knew I had better do as I was told. I struggled without the aid of my arms to get up and stumbled to my feet. No sooner was I erect then Mistress grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into her face.

"The rules, slut. You are here because your Mistress lost you in a poker game, which in my mind makes you fairly worthless. Yet my Master thinks you can be made into his slut and has tasked me to accomplish this miracle."

She had not released my hair and the pain was running riot through my still fogged mind, but I listened with shame to her remarks.

"You will keep that mouth of your shut unless I or Master asks you something. You will only say 'Yes, Mistress or Yes, Master.' If I have reason to discipline you then you will add 'Thank you, Mistress or Thank You, Master.' Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

My voice cracked as I uttered what would be the only words I was allowed to use while I was here. Fear permeated me as I tried to fathom how rigorous this woman would be. She obviously did not seem to like me nor did she think I was capable. I told myself to be sharp and listen, to do as I was told and to obey. My journey had taken another turn and I knew that having lived through Mistresses Mai Lynn and Erica, I could adapt to another, but I had never had a Master and the unknown was attacking what little confidence Mistress Valerie had left me.

I was pushed into the bathroom after my arm restraints were removed and Mistress followed me, watching as I did my morning routine.

"I will be with you all day and I warn you not to touch yourself. Now shower and clean off that stench of old sex."

I moved as quickly as I could, brushing my teeth, using the toilet, and then showering all under her stern gaze. Once I was out of the shower and dried, Mistress fixed a collar around my neck. It was a broad collar, made of some sort of metal and clamped tightly around my throat. Into a ring welded to the side she hooked a leash and immediately dragged me naked back into the bedroom and pushed me down on the bed.

"Sit up, slut."

"Yes, Mistress."

At least I remembered my response. A man walked into the room with a package and Mistress had him kneel in front of me. He busied himself looking at the thigh bands that held the chains attached to my labia and reached into his bag and pulled out some sort of tool. He then disconnected the chains and cut the bands off my thighs. Before I could enjoy the sensation of having been rid of them he started to put new bands on my thighs. I cringed as I saw they were somewhat similar, but read His Slut Slave on the side.

Efficiently he affixed both of them and then attached the chains pulling my labia down tight. Then he motioned to Mistress and said, "When she stands these will tighten, but if over time they get loose you can turn this screw and it will pull the chains tighter."

As Mistress nodded I cringed at the thought of the chains being tightened, continually stretching that sensitive area. He left, but immediately Mistress took his place in front of me and put the high heels back on my feet form the night before, then pulled me to my feet. I teetered for a bit once again, trying to find my balance atop the heels.

Mistress then grabbed the end of my leash and pulled me into the hall, naked.

She went to a closet in the hall and took out a wide leather belt and quickly swatted my naked ass. The sting was light and I quickly said, "Thank you, Mistress."

"Slut, stand up straight and push your pelvis forward."

I did as I was told.

"Now this is how you will stand at all times, should you slouch, should your pussy not be pushed out in front of you I will whip your ass with this belt."

Demonstrating the belt she gave my ass a couple of swats.

"Thank you, Mistress," I cried out.

"Should your Master ever enter the room you are to face him, erect with your pussy out on display for Him. Your eyes should stare directly at his crotch, anticipating his hard cock, and you should wait silently for any commands. Again, failure for you to follow these rules...."

Again the belt found my ass again and again and I thanked her for every blow. My ass was getting sore and I am sure it was already a deep red color as Mistress pulled on the leash and I followed trying to remain erect with my pelvis pushed forward. We finally entered the room where the poker game had been held and I was handed a mop, bucket, and broom and shown a cart with other cleaning products on it.

"Master is having guests tonight and you need to clean up your mess from last night, slut. Remember to keep your posture and get to work, slut."

When I hesitated trying to think of where to begin, my ass was peppered with her belt. I cried out my thanks to her and began to mop the floor. I worked hard, trying to avoid Mistress's belt, but it was useless. I was constantly whipped as I moved about the room cleaning. My posture was off, my pussy was not out or I had slowed or hesitated. Every time I was whipped on my sore ass. After a few hours I had completed the job and Mistress allowed me to kneel down to rest.

People started to come in and out of the room, preparing it for the party, bringing in tables and chairs and other items. I knelt there, knees spread, pussy on display for anyone who cared to look. Soon even kneeling became tiresome and I slouched back and rested my ass on my heels. Mistress was there in a flash pulling me back on my feet by my hair and whipping my ass.

"Lazy, slut!" she hissed.

I tried to thank her for each lash. When she finished she told me to stand erect and wait for her. She went to the far side of the room and picked up a phone. After a short conversation someone walked in with some clothing and handed it to her. She came back to me and slipped the garment over my head. It was a plain black shift that hung just below my waist, covering my ass and pussy as long as I stood still. I could see in the mirror on the opposite wall that it was shear and my tits were clearly visible through the material.

She grabbed my leash and led me once again through the house and then out the front door to a waiting car. Pushing me onto the floor in the back seat she barked, "Knee, slut."

"Yes, Mistress."

I struggled to get in position as Mistress climbed in and sat down. I had just righted myself and found balance when the car began to move. For the first time today I looked at Mistress and saw once again how beautiful she was. Her skirt was short and I was able to notice that she was without panties and close inspection showed she was braless as well. Her jewelry was all gold and etched in her bracelets were the letters HMS. My inspection came to an abrupt end shortly and I was dragged from the car by my leash and pulled along a city sidewalk to a shop. Once dragged into the shop I realized it was a tattoo parlor and a fairly seedy looking place at that.

I shivered with the implications of this as Mistress conferenced with a man behind the counter. Within minutes I was pulled into a room in the back of the shop and laid face down on a table. I felt my shift being raised to expose my ass and realized that no one had closed any door to this room. I could hear footsteps coming closer as the other customers were gathering around to look. Shame colored my face when I heard some voice say, "Nice ass, and look, that pussy looks wet and ready."

Cringing at the crude remarks I gasped when I felt my ass cheeks being pulled apart and something was placed on them to keep them open. Next I felt something brushing some liquid on my upper ass and down along my ass crack stopping just above my ass hole. I realized that my ass was going to be marked. I was at once relieved that this tattoo would not be in an obviously visible place, then cringed when I understood the violation of the mark.

Once again comments from the crowd reminded me how exposed I was and I wept inwardly at how I was being shown. Real tears came when I felt the needle begin to color my body. It was just above my ass crack and while the liquid he had spread numbed the surface somewhat I could still feel the needle as it sowed its colors on me. I took a while for the tattoo to be completed and I was puzzled as to what had been etched, more so when I realized the needle had covered my ass crack as well. When the needle had stopped and the man pulled away from me I heard, "Shit, that's so cool, it looks like its growing right out of her ass."

"Look, slut."

Mistress put a small mirror to my eyes and I was looking at a long stemmed rose with thorns literally growing right out of my ass. It was horrible, I was shaken at how low I felt, being abused like this, yet I could not take my eyes away.

"Your Master loves roses, slut. It's his mark. This man does beautiful work and you should be proud."

Dragging me up off the table, letting my shift once again provide little coverage of my body, Mistress led me back outside to our car. All during the drive I thought about the image of the rose, happy it could be concealed, miserable at its meaning. The surface medication was wearing off and I could feel the discomfort of this new tattoo and dreaded being made to walk anywhere. I hoped that at worst I would spend this night being fucked and lying down and not having to be on my feet. I truly hoped that no one would insist on fucking my ass anytime soon either.

Returning to the house I was pulled indoors and through the poker room to my room. I was amazed at how the poker room had been transformed. It was decorated beautifully with a vase of roses....on each table. Roses, I understood now what Mistress meant by his mark.

Led past my room I was led to a spa room very much like the one in Mistress Erica's place. There I was bathed and massaged then rubbed with scented oils. I was allowed to rest. I was enjoying the pampering and relaxation when I heard Mistress asking.

"So, should we cut her hair or just style it so the marks on her ears remain visible?"

Some woman answered.

"Its up to you Mistress. Styling it would still allow the Master to make the final decision, so I would vote for that.

"So right you are, have it styled so it's out of the way and we can revisit the idea of cutting it short later."

Mistress Valerie left and I breathed I sigh of relief knowing my hair was to be left long, long enough to hide those marks from my classmates and friends. I still feared my slut life being exposed to my friends.