Evelyn is Given a Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later when my hair had been styled and the oils absorbed into my skin Mistress returned. Tonight she had an armful of white latex clothing and she proceeded to dress me in them. It was the same as last night, the bra with the holes for my nipples, my arms again folded behind my head and secured to my neck. There was no hood tonight so at least I would not look bald. My shoes were exchanged for a matching pair in white. Once finished I was leashed and led through the house. I could hear voices and guessed that some of the guests had arrived but I was taken to the kitchen bypassing the party room.

IN the kitchen I was led to a counter and chins were affixed to my nipple rings. Then they were attached to the side of a serving tray. The tray had leather straps on it and these were tied behind my back. Mistress pulled me from the counter and the ray come with me. It was a heavy tray and it pulled on my nipples severely. Mistress adjusted the chains so the tray was tilted up on the far side, the tension on my nipple was now encompassing my tit and I bit my lips to remain quiet.

"There now when it's full it should be level."

Full? It now dawned on me that I was to be a servant tonight. I would be walking through the party, naked, a tray suspended from my bare tits, serving the guests. Lastly I recalled my new tattoo and shook with the knowledge that as I passed everyone would see the rose growing from my asshole. I could not do this. It was too embarrassing.

"Yeeeoooooowwwwww."

My ass felt the sting of Mistress whip.

"yeeeeeoooooo."

Again and again the belt swatted my ass compounding the discomfort of the new tattoo as it struck me again and again.

"Stand erect slut, push out your cunt. NOW!"

Multiple swats of the belt laced my ass, as I tried to obey despite the weight of the empty tray and the high heeled shoes. I was erect, yet still she continued to whip me. I finally cried.

"Thank you, Mistress."

The belt kissed my ass one last time and stopped.

"You must remember the rules slut, I will be close all night long. Only 'Yes Mistress or Master' and 'Thank You Mistress or Master', is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Head up, stay erect kept that pussy pushed forward."

"Yes, Mistress."

She then had someone fill my tray with drinks and appetizers. The added weight leveled the tray and sent renewed lightning bolts to my tits and down to my pussy. It was the first time since my obvious dream this morning that my pussy had come alive. I stepped towards the door opening into the party, but before I had taken a step I was stopped when Mistress Valerie grabbed the gathered mass of my hair and yanked. She came very close and I felt her breath fill my left ear as she whispered.

"I will not whip you in front of the Master and his guests, but I will watch you slut and keep track of each lash you earn. Later, once you have satisfied Master, I will exact payment for your errors. Stay erect, head always up, shoulders back, pussy forward and smile. Everyone in that room is either your Master or Mistress tonight."

I felt Mistress back off and release my hair. I pulled my shoulders back, kept my head erect and did my best to smile as I entered the room. I had been exposed like this before and I thought I was immune and would feel fine. As I looked at the well dressed men and women, my confidence shrunk and the knowledge of my naked body, the humiliation of a serving tray held by my pierced nipples and a long stem rose seemingly growing out of my bare ass shook me and I stumbled. A portion of what was on my tray clattered to the floor. Looking at all the shocked faces, hearing the laughter, then feeling my hair being pulled as I was dragged back to the kitchen, I knew I was in trouble.