Evelyn's New Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not fuck with your Mistress Evelyn. I know what you so desire and it is within my power to give it to you or not. It's time my little slut for you to acknowledge my power. Tell me slut, tell me who I am?"

I lay there knowing that Mistress held all the cards that my life was truly in her hands yet I still debated my words to her. I had learned something about myself over the years and I knew I was not yet ready to lose myself completely. I also knew that I thrived on being dominated and that sex plain vanilla sex would never sate me. I would need Mistress more then she needed me but I would not go too easily.

"You are my Mistress. I am your slut slave."

"Tell me Slut what do you need from your Mistress"

"I need to cum, Mistress! Please let me cum?"

The words were now spoken and Mistress smiled and removed her dress. I saw that her body was almost perfect. Hit tits sat high on her chest and her nipples were hard and pointed straight out. When I looked down her body I saw that her pussy was shaved smooth.

"I don't think you are being completely honest with me slut. Tell me what you want."

She was smart. As much as I wanted to cum I began to realize that I needed her to punish me more. I argued with myself not wanting to admit my needs and give her that ultimate power over me but I knew it was the only way to cum. I knew now how to get what I needed from her.

"I need a man to fuck me I really need to cum, Mistress."

"Yes you do Evelyn, but I think that we shall put that off for a bit. I have something else in mind for you right now."

Mistress Erica moved closer then climbed on top of me. Her body mirrored mine, her legs rested upon mine, her pussy pushed into mine, her tits pressed onto mine, and her face was in mine. He lowered her head and began to gently kiss my neck as her body slowly gyrated atop me. She kissed my neck and nipped at my ear lobes and her hands interlaced with mine as she used her body to massage mine. I was stunned by this gentle approach yet my body began to respond to her. My mind flashed to Amy and our short affair months ago. When Mistress brought her face back up to mine she lowered her lips and kissed me so very softly. I responded to her without thought and kissed her back. When her tongue probed my mouth I met it with my own.

Mistress was bringing me to orgasm my body was on fire enjoying the caress of her own body as she continued to kiss me deeply. I tried to respond in kind but the restraints on my limbs minimized my abilities. I could only use my tongue and I did so, exploring her sweet mouth as our ballet continued. Just as I was about to cum her body stopped and she moved her lips to my ear.

"Evelyn, you are my slut and you will not fail me. In a few minutes I will have you home so you can be prepared for your classes tomorrow. I will expect you back here Friday at 4PM. If you think you can ignore this appointment then just remember your little walk with Mike. I know where you are."

Mistress climbed off me and released my restraints. She had me strip off my outfit and she released the chains from my labia to the boots. When completely naked she once again secured the rings on my labia and locked them tight. I was given the bag of clothes I had worn earlier and once dressed I was driven back to my apartment. Tomorrow was Thursday and I had a day to decide about Friday.

That night I dreamed about Amy and her soft supple body. I imagined us entwined again drinking each other's cum as we coupled on this very bed. I attended all my classes on Thursday and on Friday still not sure what I was going to do. Finally, recalling the utter humiliation of Mike frog marching me down the street with a hook in my ass I realized I had to honor my appointment with Mistress. Showering and dressing I took a cab to her place and knocked on the door at 4 PM.

Mistress opened the door and wordlessly led me in and down to her playroom. She had me strip down and she placed me in a large bath with warm bubbly water and had me soak. Still with no words between us she had me step out and led me to a rack in her playroom. She had me face the wall while she fastened my hands securely to it. She then stood behind me and began to whip my ass. I screamed as the first few strikes bit into my ass but gradually I stopped and merely whimpered as each lash fell. Realizing that I was no longer embracing the pain Mistress stopped and unchained my hands.

She led me to another room and began to prepare me. She wiped me down and then sprayed my body with perfume. She rouged my nipples and tugged on the piercings making my nipples stand out. Once again she laced my legs in soft leather boots and chained my labia to the boot tops. She began to brush my hair and she pinned it up, leaving my ears and their piercings visible to all. A leather bra was hooked around me but it left my tits out for display, the bra merely framing my naked tits. A leather panty was slid up my legs but it too did not cover my pussy or my ass.

I was then led to a low table and was made to lay over it, my ass prominently displayed to her. She stood behind my and began to paddle my ass with a wooden tool. Once again I screamed at the pain, so different from the whip as my ass began to throb and I felt my pussy becoming damp. When she was satisfied with her work she stood me back up and showed me the paddle. I saw the word SLUT had been cut into the wood and Mistress placed a mirror I could see that the word SLUT was now written in red skin across my ass. She clipped a black cape about my neck and said.

"You are being lent to a good friend of mine Evelyn. You will obey your host or we will meet back here later and you will learn more about pain, pure pain."

She took me back upstairs and placed me in a car. The driver took off and in twenty minutes it stopped in front of a familiar building. It was a building close to my own apartment house near the campus. I was pulled through the open back door by the driver and told to wait for my host. I stood there, my cape not quite concealing my exposed tits and ass as the driver stood by my side.

After a few minutes of standing there a man walked out of the building holding something in his hand. He shook the driver's hand and thanked him.

"I appreciate your delivering my slut tonight, tell Erica I appreciate her generosity."

"Yes sir Mr. Metcalf."

With that the driver left and my host circled me looking at me from every angle. I was getting more and more impatient standing there I knew that sooner of later someone would come down the street and see me like this. The occasional gust of wind was blowing my cape about further exposing my nakedness.

"Slut I have plans for you this evening. I understand from your Mistress that you enjoy pain is that correct?"

Still not making an effort to take me inside I now had to answer him.

"Yes, Mistress knows me well."

He slapped my face and said.

"Slut you will call me Sir."

"Yes, Sir."

I quickly responded bowing my head as I awaited his commands. I could hear the sounds of people coming closer and the moment I dreaded was upon me. Someone was going to see me as a slut standing her in little more then a cape that was often open and exposing me. I wish this man would just take me inside already. The voices were louder now and the woman's voice was so familiar. I looked up and saw a man and woman, walking arm in arm about twenty feet from me coming closer. I knew they would pass me before Mr. Metcalf took me inside and was so concerned about being seen in like this that I did not realize that Mr. Metcalf was placing something about my neck. It was a collar and it had a leash attached to it. As Mr. Metcalf pulled on the leash to drag me inside I heard the woman say.

"My god Derek, isn't that Evelyn?"

I gulped and looked up at the couple, who, now stood next to us. It was my Derek, the guy I had so wanted to date. He was staring at me with such disappointment. He looked at me like I was garbage.

Then the woman said.

"Evelyn, my you have changed since high school. You look like a common slut. My god Derek, look at those earrings! 'Slave Slut'. "

I was more then humiliated. Derek and Chelsea. I had been rivals with Chelsea in high school she always seemed to go after the guys I liked and now here she was with Derek and I was on a leash, me earrings telling both of them what I was. I stood there praying Mr. Metcalf would just drag me inside but he was now speaking with Chelsea.

"Yes a friend of mine loaned this slut to me. If you're interested in borrowing her you should call this number."

He then handed Chelsea a card and I cringed at the thoughts that went through my mind. I was so involved with my own shame that when Mr. Metcalf pulled my cape off to display my naked body I tried to hide behind my arms. Mr. Metcalf slapped my naked ass and told me to be still and then told Chelsea.

"Her Mistress had her labia pierced and keeps it chained open with these chains attached to her boot tops."

He then took his hand and forced my legs open to show Chelsea and Derek my exposed pussy with my labia spread wide. Then he said good night and pulled on my leash dragging me towards his door. The last thing I heard as I was pulled through the door was Chelsea saying.

"Derek look at her ass, it says "Slut"."

All that night as Mr. Metcalf used me I could not get Derek or Chelsea's face and voices from my mind. My ass felt the whip and the paddle. I was fucked in my ass, my mouth and my pussy. Each time I felt his cock in me I thought of Derek and if he and Chelsea were fucking. It wasn't until much later that night lying in my own bed that I remembered that Chelsea had Mistress' number. I cringed at what that could mean, and I came hard as I realized that my secret life was no more that everyone I knew would soon know me as a slut.

12