Evening Run

Story Info
She is dragged into the bush during an evening jog.
1.5k words
3.58
84.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oziguy
oziguy
1 Followers

She was a beautiful sight. Tall, athletic body, long brown hair, running down the quiet secluded pathway just on sunset, her feet pounding the pavement as her hair swooshed from side to side, and sweat dripped down the top of her chest to her pert shapely breasts..

She look confused as she came across the strewn rubbish that now crossed her pathway and stopped to take a deep breath as she picked a path through the rubbish and slowly stepped through it.

I had been watching her for weeks as she ran past every afternoon. Sometimes from my car, other times from behind a nearby bush and one time I had even pretended to be jogging myself, so I could get a closer look at her beautiful body as she jogged past. She even smiled at me that day as she went past. I could her smell her sweaty body mixed with some expensive perfume as she went past me. And I probably imagined it, but I swear I could smell just a hint of her pussy juice as well..

It gave me an instant hard on and I snuck into the bush as soon as she was out of sight and pulled my cock, imaging rubbing my tongue from her ass right up to her clit inhaling her sweet sex smell with my nose and licking her pussy as I wanked off in front of her..

I moved quickly as she stepped out of the rubbish so she didn't have a chance to get running again. She didn't even see me coming as I grabbed her from behind with one hand over her mouth and lifted her clean off the ground and running a few short steps into the bushes and out of sight of any passers by. She began to struggle and I threw her body hard against a nearby tree, not hard enough to knock her out, but hard enough to stun her and take the wind out of her lungs.

I moved quickly taking some bandage tape out of my pocket and wrwapping around her mouth so she couldn't make a sound. I picked her up by her hair forcefully as she clutched at my hands trying to break free. I pushed her back against a tree and pulled her hands around behind it as hard as I could without popping her shoulder and could feel her wince in pain as I fastened her wrist to rope ties which I had prepared hours earlier.

As I stepped around in front of her I noticed the fear in her eyes as the bitch kicked at me wildly with her leg. I moved in quickly and slapped her hard across the face leaving an instant bruise. I removed the knife from the back of my pants and held it up in front of her face before pressing the blade up against her neck.

Tears streamed from her eyes as she looked at me defeated, her eyes appealing for mercy. I smiled at her at spat in her face and slapped her again as I dragged the tip of the knife down her collarbone and cut off her tight little running top and pulled it from her body revealing her beautiful little breasts. I dragged the knife blade across her nipple and laughed as she pulled away, before grabbing her nipple and twisting violently pulled her towards me and whispered in her ear "Do exactly as your told cunt, and don't fucking struggle or I'll cut your fucking nipples off. You understand me?"

She nodded and the tears again streamed down her face. I grabbed a handful of her shorts and liftend them, pulling them tight up between her legs and lifting her feet off the ground. I took the knife and hacked through them, dropping them to the ground revealing her shaved pussy to the night air.

"No panties? You little fucking slut. You get off on running around the neighbourhood sweating it up in front of blokes like me, imaging getting fucked by our big cocks don't you? That was your pussy I could smell the other day when you ran past wasn't it? I bet you were wanting to fuck me then weren't you? You probably went home and rubbed that wet little cunt while you were thinking about getting fucked by my big cock weren't you?"

There was no response from her, but she had stopped struggling against her ties, and she stared straight at me, then straight at the ground, almost as if she was embarrassed.

I reached between her leg and rubbed a finger between her pussy lips, and was surprised to find it dripping with pussy juices.

"Your enjoying this you horny cunt aren't you? I knew you would. I bet you cant wait to get my big cock in this tight little cunt."

I slipped a finger in her slippery pussy and fingered her as I watched her chest move up and down faster and faster as her breathing rate quickened.

"That's right you little slut.. Make that pussy come for me."

Her eyes opened wide as she realised she had been caught up in the moment and was only seconds away from coming. She tensed her lower body and clamped her pussy tight in an effort not to come.

Pissed off I grabbed her by the throat with my other hand pushing her head back into the tree. The fear returned to her eyes instantly as I stared at her angrily. I held her throat tight so she could barely breathe and watched as the tears again streamed from her eyes. I continued to fuck her pussy with my finger as I spoke to her.

"Come for me you fucking slut. Right now. Fucking come for me!"

Her eyes closed and her body shuddered and her pussy juices flowed over my hand as she came. I continued to finger her pussy until she had finished then took my finger and waved it under her nose as I looked into her eyes.

"Smell it bitch. Smell my fingers."

She turned her head away and I slapped her hard across the face. I grabbed her nipples and pulled on them hard pulling her whole body away from the tree until her arms strained against the ropes. Her screams were well muffled by the tape over her mouth. I laughed at her and slapped and her pussy with one hand pushing her backwards as she winced in pain.

I pulled her legs forwards and pushed them as far apart as possible so just her head and shoulders rested against the tree. I dropped my shorts revealing my rock hard cock to her. She stared back at me with a look that seemed mixed with lust and fear.

I spat on my hand and rubbed the spit up and down my cock as I stepped into her spreading her pussy lips with one hand and pushing my cock into her with the other. It was a tight fit pushing my big cock into her tight little hole, but her pussy was wet and willing and the natural lube started to flow as I pumped in and out of her slowly.

Her breathing rate quickened again as I increased the pace and started ramming my cock deep into her pussy. She closed her eyes and seemed to be quite enjoying herself, until I grabbed her nipples with both hands and used them to pull her body towards me every time I thrust my cock into her.

Her screams were again muffled by the tape and I laughed at her before grabbing her throat with one hand, choking her and holding her head and upper body still as I slammed her pussy hard and fast. She was struggling for breath as I fucked her and choked her.

"Come for me slut and I'll let you breathe. Make that little cunt come all over my big fat cock"

I had barely finished my sentence when she closed her eyes and her pussy erupted. She came so hard it almost pushed my cock back out as her juices flowed down the insides of her thighs. I released my grip on her neck for her to take a big deep breath then grabbed her throat again and pumped my hips as fast and as hard as I could, slamming my cock in and out of her dripping wet snatch until my cock exploded, filling her with my how sticky cum.

I kept pumping her slowly and loosened my grip on her throat. When I finally got my breath back I took my cock out and knelt down, putting my shorts back on and picking up my knife. I stepped towards her again sticking two fingers in her pussy and scooping out as much come as I could, then wiped it across her face, slapping her lightly as I laughed at her.

"You fucking dirty slut."

I reached out and cut the ropes which bound her and she slumped to the ground as I tucked my knife into my shorts and walked off into the quickly darkening night..

oziguy
oziguy
1 Followers