Evening to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a wonderful view of this action of the three of you, I can see it all. I can see your lovely tan bodies, as you mix with each other in ecstasy. Each of you enjoying the pleasure of each other, my manhood is now pumping full of blood again with the site of the three of you. Wondering to myself what could happen next. As Lisa pushes faster and harder into Sue, I can see that she is pushing Sue into you with the same rhythm. I can hear the moans of pleasure from Sue and you as each of you travels toward your orgasm. As Lisa pumps harder and faster into Sue, and Sue is licking your clit and moving the vibrator in and out of your pussy to the same rhythm as the dildo in her. You begin to cum together in a spectacular orgasmic pleasure.

Lisa removes her strap on and sees that my manhood has grown in reaction of what I have witnessed and comes over to me and straddles me from above facing away from me. She rubs her wet pussy along the length of my member holding it against her clit as she moves her body against it. As you see this you come over to assist her in mounting my hard cock, holding my dick in your hand and moving it to help it enter her pussy.

I see that Sue has now put on the strap on and is approaching you from behind, and begins to move the huge dildo into your pussy from behind. As Lisa begins to move up and down on me, you move closer so that you can lick her clit and my cock. I can feel your tongue as it moves from Lisa to me as she strokes up and down on my very stiff member. I can hear you moaning with pleasure as Sue strokes the strap on in and out of you. I can feel the strokes are getting harder and longer as she pushes it into you. You are trying to brace yourself on me, I can feel your hands squeezing my thighs as Sue pushes against you. Lisa is now moving faster and faster up and down on my manhood, I feel her pussy squeezing and pulsing on my cock as you lick her clit. I feel the thrusts of Sue against you, while I hear Lisa moaning with her pleasure as she begins to have an orgasm that I am feeling also, as I hear you began to orgasm and feel as your hands squeeze me tighter as your orgasm builds. The pleasure is building within me as Lisa thrusts up and down on me harder, as her orgasm begins to climax. I would say that the three of us nearly reach simultaneously climax together. I can feel Lisa pushing me deeper and harder into her, as your nails dig into my thighs with your pleasure. As our pleasure subsides, Lisa climbs off of me and I found myself looking at your eyes, full of pleasure as my manhood begins to soften as you watch me. I can see Sue holding onto your hips with the dildo deep inside you as your body shivers the last of your ecstasy from it.

Sue pulls away from you and comes up towards you kissing you softly on the mouth as you stay where you are. She looks at you and then at my soft cock and says, do you think we can get him up one more time? You smile and you both begin to lick on my cock together, while still kissing each other. Lisa is removing the strap on from Sue and is fastening it to your waist. I am thinking, that there is no way I will get hard again, just as I feel blood begin to flow to my cock. My manhood is beginning to swell under Sue and your amazing tonguing as you both notice how hard I am getting and you smile at each other. Sue then moves to climb on me just as Lisa did and starts to rub her pussy and clit against my returning stiffening shaft. Lisa moves into the position you were in and caresses and fondles Sue’s breasts, she begins to lick them and moves down her body and carefully licks my cock as Sue’s clit rubs along the shaft. This causes me to get even harder and she holds onto it as Sue pulls up to let herself down on my stiff member. You move to lay down next to Lisa and begin to slide underneath her body. Lisa climbs on top of you and your dildo sliding her wet freshly fucked pussy down on it. She begins to move gently taking its massive size in her wetness. She is able from this position to fondle and caress Sue’s breasts as Sue begins to pump up on down on me. From your position you have a perfect view of Lisa fucking you, and Sue fucking me. You reach to caress my balls and pull on them sending chills through my legs, as your nails scratch my sack. Sue is very strong and is pounding herself down on me very hard. I can see that Lisa is moving herself up and down on you as you reach up to squeeze her nipples with your free hand, Sue is rubbing her clit as she pounds on my cock, moving herself the entire length of my manhood. Lisa is squeezing and pulling on Sue’s nipples as she thrusts herself faster and harder on to me. You let go of my balls and pick up the vibrator and rub it against Lisa’s clit as she pumps herself on your synthetic cock. It is not long before I can feel Sue’s pussy pulsating with pleasure on my cock. As she pushes herself deeper and harder onto me. I know she will be cumming soon and find myself surprised that I can feel an orgasm growing within me. This is more of shock then that I was able to get hard again, this excites me even more, bringing me to another climax. As I feel Sue’s pussy climaxing on my cock, I begin to release my white hot cum into her pussy. I can hear that Lisa is also cumming as she fucks your body, she is reaching behind her rubbing your pussy as she cums. I am exhausted as Sue dismounts from me, and Lisa finishes her orgasm as you have a small one from her rubbing on your clitoris.

I think that this is the end, but you are all not through with me yet. As you get up you come over to me and kiss my face telling me that there is just a little more you need me to do. You ask if I’ll cooperate and I nod that I will, you remove my gag and kiss me softly. Saying that you are going to untie me for a minute and move me, you ask again if I’ll cooperate and I nod again that I will. You undo the straps that have me fastened to the chair, and take my hand to help me up. Sue and Lisa have moved the coffee table to the center of the room, which you point to and tell me to lay down on my back, I do so and you three quickly tie me up again. I am flat out on my back with my legs and arms down on the side of the table. You tell me that you are not going to gag me again because I’ll be needing to use my mouth. You smile at me and tell me “Since you’ve cum in each of my friends here they are expecting you to clean up the mess you’ve made. We will know that you are done when each of them has had an orgasm. They will sit on your face and you need to get each of them off.” With that you turn to Lisa and say since you were first you can be first here. Lisa straddles my face quickly and brushes lightly across me, as I move me tongue to touch her. I can smell her sweetness she is very wet, as I tongue her gently I can just taste the saltiness of me on her. I lick her gently trying to probe her lips with my tongue, she moves her hand to spread herself open to allow my tongue to penetrate her pussy. I stick it deep inside her sucking out her and my juices. I lick and suck and I find the taste of my own cum to be very exciting. I can not see you and Sue but I can hear you both moaning gently, either from watching or touching and kissing each other.

Lisa begins to move on my face to get me to touch her with my tongue where she wants. I respond to her wishes by switching from licking gently, quickly sucking her into my mouth. As I feel her excitement, I can feel that I am getting turned on again, my cock is getting hard again. This has come to the attention of at least Lisa as I feel her playing with it as she moves over my face. It must of also come to Sue and your attention since it feels that at least one mouth is licking it, bringing it up to its full stiffness. Lisa is moving more rapidly on my face as she begins to come to orgasm, she pushing down harder on my face as I use my tongue to lick her clit and probe her pussy. I feel someone mount me and begin to slowly stroke her pussy on my cock. Lisa is now orgasming on my face, as I feel her wet secretions pouring onto my face and mouth. She gets up and smiles at me as she bends down to kiss me and whisper thank you. Sue is quickly on top of me to get her tongue lashing, so the body I feel on me most be you. I can feel someone hand rubbing your clit as you move your pussy up and down the length of member. I proceed to do the same for Sue as I did for Lisa, the second taste of myself in her pussy excites me even more. As I give pleasure to Sue with my tongue, I can feel your pussy approaching its own peak as Sue is approaching hers. We all begin to cum together, you on me, me shooting my cum into your pussy and Sue’s juices flow into my mouth. After we finish cumming Sue bends down to Kiss me and say thank you also, you climb off of my cock. As you look down at me and say if you hadn’t cum in me you would get a chance to rest but you did so you must lick me clean also. And you proceed to mount me to have me lick you also. I go to the task of licking my fresh cum from your pussy, as I gentle lick your clitoris, having just had an orgasm you quickly peak again on me as your juices pour out of you along with mine as I suck them from you.

This last a final tonguing of your pussy and orgasm on my face has caused me to feel my manhood begin to swell again. As you get off my face, you turn to the girls who have started to get dressed and you all kiss each other and say your good-byes. Lisa and Sue smile at me and tell me it was a pleasure and it looks like I’ll be ready to finish up my duties for the night real soon. As they leave I find that I am more excited to be alone with you again in anticipation of what be happen next. Still tied up wondering what will happen next.


12