All Comments on 'Evening Up The Score Sheet'

by AlanaAllyn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Really silly

If his knob is in your ass, hasn't he already taken.you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

The perfect marriage..

one of the best !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Common story, poorly told

Get an editor. Then get a decent plot. A cheating slut wife and a spineless husband.

O my! Shocking! What a pile of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So she let another man do what she didn't want her husband to do. That's love for ya, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't we all love

Stupid D.Wannabee? His wonderful comments enhance our lives.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

I gave up after several paragraps because it wasn't written clearly enough to be understood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not

To paraphrase another commenter who has a serious case of "head in ass" syndrome:

"Very good story, the kind of threesome story that I really enjoy. In our world, heroin use is wonderful, the sophisticated and enlightened enjoy it, and it's proof that a threesome CAN happen without any of the three parties being humiliated or degraded, just like this one. Sharing a needle is a deeply bonding experience, and we assume all are healthy since no one would ever endanger another life, mostly because of the vast respect and caring between drug addicts. It was a meeting that all three could enjoy without feeling like they had to hurt someone; how could parents, close friends, or children deny people such a richly rewarding experience? Very erotic, very well-written."

(If you recognize just how stupid that all sounds and can relate one sick behavior to another, you'll then see just how UN-erotic it is.

techsantechsanabout 19 years ago
Excellent story

Very good story, the kind of threesome story that I really enjoy. In our world, a threesome CAN happen without any of the three parties being humiliated or degraded, just like this one. It was a meeting that all three could enjoy without feeling like they had to hurt someone. Very erotic, very well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantastic, Luv

Great story, very well written, and very, very sexy. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous