Eventualities: Allison Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That pretty well burst our last bubble of privacy, and we filled the Henderson in with more details of Allison's life inside the Syndicate, our recovery of her and our group rehabilitation efforts.

She then showed us a small glass medicine bottle marked Batch #29 and asked, if we know anything about it? We admitted we had some similar vials of a Batch #31, but that we were nearly out of it and saw some potential for its use as a helpful psychiatric tool, rather than a mind-reprogramming drug. After more cautious discussion, we agreed to provide them with one of our last remaining vials in return for access to a fresh supply of it… if it could be re-synthesized. The Henderson's seemed to feel that they had the ability to easily see this accomplished. They already had another (and rather unusual) couple involved in the final stages of tracking down the final needed rare ingredients.

While we did not figuratively hop into bed politically with the Henderson's, we ironed out a handshake deal that everyone could live with for now. The way rank was calculated within the order was fairly complicated and I never did figure it out entirely, but the Henderson's were very near the top. Apparently she was on the High Council of the Ten. We felt sure that we could and would work with her while we got a better feel for what the others might be up to. She did give us a hint that some loyalties within the order might be a bit 'uncertain' at present.

Other than her, I was given two other names that she felt at this time we could safely talk with freely.

We were next invited to attend a weekly get-together this Friday evening at their private club, where confidentiality and privacy were the bywords. If nothing else, as Mrs. Henderson suggested as we got ready to leave, "That will at least give your lovely girls a proper place to wear those deliciously obscenely short dresses and dance to their hearts content, without getting gang-raped, unless they they're in the mood for it!" She laughed.

We exchanged a last question each as we left. We wanted to make sure that Tiny and Tammy could be added to the Henderson guest list for the Club. Their names were already listed… so much for our last remaining secret.

"Had the girls been to the Spa yet?" Not yet, we admitted. but it was soon planned. She then offered the girls a final word of advice.

"Make plans when you're going to expect to stay for most of the day, and have all of your appetites hungry before going."

While going out the front door, I asked her what were the big leads that had led her to us? She smiled and lifted up her skirt showing her naked cunt, which glittering with multiple erotic and intimate piercings.

"We share the same friend who does all our piercing too." With a cheery smile she bid us good evening and we returned home. Certainly with a lot more now to think about than when we had left the house earlier.

It was decided that the girls would go to the Spa this Friday morning and get all primped up for attending the club later that night. Everyone thought they knew what they were in for, but we had all seriously under calculated.

********

Friday morning dawned brightly. I dragged the girls out of bed kicking and screaming, early enough before they could start any of their usual morning sexual Olympics and dropped the three of them off with their invitations in hand at the door of the spa right at the dot of 10 a.m. We rode today in style too, after seeing the mess that the small country roads were in, the aftermath of the storm the other day, we decided my old SUV wasn't quite up to those kinds of flooding conditions. This was the Texas Gulf Coast – hurricanes and bad tropical storms happen and when they occurred again I needed to be able to get my girls to safety if necessary.

That didn't leave many choices and I ended up getting the Hummer simply because I thought I could handle high water and off-road conditions the best of the other choices. I hated the image (small prick=big car) and the low fuel efficiency, but security and live-saving ability were my two highest criteria. The health and safety of my girls, I'm afraid, is far more important to me than global warming or any coming energy crisis.

I made a mental note to get an emergency gasoline tank put in at the main Fire Station, so that the department would be prepared for the next emergency. The next storm might do even more damage and isolate the County for days or even weeks, and our main Fire Station was on one of the very few slighter higher spots in town. Preparedness was becoming my new mantra.

I worried for quite a bit and admitted to having a very nervous day while waiting to pick up the ladies from the Spa. We had all been assured repeated by Mrs. Henderson that the girls would enjoy every moment they spent there (she went at least twice a month herself), but I was itching to hear all of the details, which I was finally given far too much long later.

**********

When the girls entered the Spa, the high level of security was noticeable. The front door had an electronic lock along with several manual bolt locks and, after a fairly lengthy examination of the Invitation, which included scanning its bar code, and only then after a manual paper check for an independent verification of their reservation, were they admitted inside.

They filled out a seemingly endless amount of forms, each more unusual and slightly odd than the previous. These forms covered a complete medical history and seemed to ask a lot of very personal and sexual related ones, at the end they had barely filled half the info out, such was their confusion. They were then passed through a second high security door (that they doubted even Tiny in a rage could burst through it) and then they were admitted to a small locker room area where a mostly nude serving girl, wearing a white collar and cuffs directed the ladies to all undress and she would attend to their things.

There was no robe offered, and once naked, they were ushered into the next room which contained three large hot tubs and they were directed to get into the first, which was foamy and rather exciting for the girls to bathe in. They proceeded in turn into to the next two tubs, the first to rinse, the last, when clean and sparkling, for 'relaxing' where they were soon joined by three other women that entered the three baths a few moments behind them.

Their names were Penny, Rose and Linda, they were all in their late 30's, just like my girls and seemed very natural with their nudity and obvious sexual love for each other. They had been longtime clients of the Spa but their 'normal day' was Wednesdays, not Friday.

Penny was a vivacious tall blondish-brunette, with good big bone structure and probably not an ounce of body fat. She worked out every single day and did advanced yoga most Saturday mornings. She seemed impatient with life, determined to live it as fast as possible to see and experience as much as she could. Her eyes told a different story. There was intense pain behind them, and looked as if they belonged to a woman decades older than she was. Penny was unquestionably the public leader of their little group, but when in private she seemed to defer often to the others, and always deferred to her man.

Linda was a tall and also athletically slim woman with long raven dark hair that reached the top crack of her ass. She didn't quite share Penny's haunted eyes, but the two women had been attached virtually at the hip for many years and had seen and been through quite a lot together. Linda was Penny's rock and gently tried to keep her on an even emotional footing. She loved sex with Penny (and now Rose) and at one time had led a fairly wild life, but had worn when she married her husband a few years ago that he would be the only man in her life, and she had kept that oath.

Rose was the 'new girl', an impish strawberry brunette with red highlights in her hair. She had recently rush down to Houston to 'rescue her boyfriend Chris' , and soon now to be her husband, in what has to be the wildest comedy of errors I had ever heard from. The fact that Penny was still 'technically' married to Chris (the amicable divorce very soon to be finalized) who was engaged to her own long time lover and now having lesbian sex with her to-be husbands ex, was nearly unfathomable. There seemed to be a happy ending now with everyone happily in love (or at least lust), but there were hints that the situation for awhile had been extremely tragic.

Allison made the introductions of her own group of lovers and the six of them settled in and got comfortable together. Within a few moments several more attendants arrived with trays offering food and drinks and all settled in with a snack or two and Mimosas (plain OJ for Allison). In another moment, a lady in an extremely brief outfit that screamed 'naughty nurse' came up to the tub and started asking Allison, Myra and Tammy questions about the unfilled in information blocks in their paperwork, but were stumped by one odd question they were at a loss to answer.

Penny laughed and offered a translation. "She's asking you if you are a Dom or a Sub, do you serve a Master or does someone serve you?" Allison was slightly taken aback and still not sure how to answer, until Myra piped right in.

"Allison serves a Master but she in turn is my Mistress, I serve her. Tammy, here, is just a slut." Myra then stuck her pierced tongue out at Tammy and everyone laughed.

Tammy, rarely at a loss for words, came back with "I may be a bisexual slut, but I'm a cute bisexual slut, and with your Mistresses permission later tonight you are going to be spending a lot of quality time making sure my clit is kept nice and polished, while your Mistress turns your cute saucy ass a nice bright cherry red."

The laughing never really abated and soon with Penny's help the rest of the forms were completed. Soon afterwards all six ladies were toweled off dry by attendants and taken to a styling room. Once there, another uniformed lady appeared and asked Allison and Rose if they wished their Subs to attend them today or if they desired them to be processed with 'the others'. Allison replied that she wished for Myra to stay with her for the afternoon.

Rose also agreed. "Penny had been fairly good and not an utter bitch this week and could stay also." Otherwise, she told my girls that Penny, "Comes back so horny that the two of us and our Masters can hardly handle her."

That really opened the floodgates of conversation with Rose explaining that she most definitely had 'a Master' but Penny also in submission to her. They were all were now very close lesbian lovers, with Penny being a definite submissive and sort of a pain slut at the mercy of everyone. Allison then explained the very similar sexual relationship she and Myra had, with Tammy being an occasional participant.

It was becoming obvious that all six girls had a great deal together in common, and they began to forge bonds of close friendship that lasted for life.

A pair of hair stylists came in and called for Linda and Allison, the other four girls moved closer to a nearby large sofa and all snuggled in together, still nude. The women each admired the others piercings, Rose, Penny and Linda each having full sets of nipple rings, belly rings and lots of more intimate hardware. It was also noticed that all three girls had identical elaborate lower back tattoos with what seemed to be a crest in the center. This was their proud membership badge for "The Club" they told Allison, which started another squeal of happiness as she related that they would be attending 'The Club' that night as guests (and possible future members).

Myra was fascinated by Penny's full clitoral piercings and the three rings that were on each side of her cunt lips. She asked if she could take a closer look at them and Penny replied she could get as close as she wished. Allowing Myra to examine someone else's cunt was much like showing a starving wolfhound a steak, within a few moments her nose was nearly making contact with her clit.

Penny gently pressed Myra's head, telling her, "You can lick it, if you like."

Myra needed no further invitation and soon she was on her knees eating the other woman with loud delight, to the encouragement of all.

All too soon, Penny and Tammy were called up to have their hair done next, which suited Rose and Allison fine because they had started to amuse each other with gentle kisses and soft caresses of the others bare breasts and open spread cunts. There was then a surprise when Penny's stylist started her on her hair, Penny had been wearing a wig - her head was totally bald and she just now received a quick but thorough inspection and close shave!

Myra, who was now sitting between Rose and Linda, alternating kisses, squealed in near orgasmic delight when she saw Penny's shaved head. "That has got to be the hottest thing I've ever seen! What does it feel like" she asked Rose and Linda, "when she eats you like that?"

"Heavenly," they both replied with a giggle, "want to find out for yourself?"

Allison definitely did; she was now excited by the idea of having her own pierced and shaved slave girl and her clit was doing her thinking for her.

When Penny's shave was completed, she immediately knelt before Allison and began eating her clit and slit noisily, with considerable enthusiasm. "Ooo, it does feel sooo good," she cooed, and caressed the small bare head buried into her crotch.

Penny only licked Allison for a few minutes and then licked each and every other girl in turn for a moment and kissed each of them lightly, allowing her girlfriends a taste of Allison's tasty cunt juices.

At last it was time for Myra and Rose to have their hair done. When asked what styling she wished, Myra just looked at Allison and begged "Please!"

Allison replied with considerable seriousness, "Is that what you want, my Big Lipped Cunt, to be a shameless pierced and shaved little slave girl, a total and incorrigible slut to be used by everyone around her?"

Myra nodded and said again, "Please, Mistress, Please." Allison gave her consent and soon all of Myra's short hair was decorating the floor and her head was then shaved smooth.

The ladies were all called to table for more drinks and a light luncheon but before Allison allowed Myra to sit, she was directed to eat each of the other four ladies, then she could submit to her Mistress' personal inspection. Myra happily complied and Rose directed Penny to do the same, soon everyone had received an orgasm from one of the bald slave girl sluts, who were now ordered to their knees on the floor by their Mistresses feet and hand fed tidbits from their plates.

While the other ladies relaxed and traded sexual escapades, the two slave girls were ordered to assume a 69 and warned that the one who came first would be severely punished later. Naturally, this drove both of them into a frenzy of licking and sucking to force the other girl to come first, it was close but it was agreed that Myra had made Penny come first.

The women now had manicures and pedicures and a makeup stylist was brought in to handle Rose, Penny and Linda first, since they had preferences already on file. The happy group was now separating but not before Rose and Allison had coordinated plans to meet at a nearby restaurant immediately afterwards. Everyone exchanged hugs, kisses, and sticky fingers until at last they made their farewells for now.

The makeup artist then suggested various shade themes for daytime and evening, and suggested specific products and items, which were noted onto a sheet for each woman and a copy added to their files for their next visit.

The women expected that they were nearly done, but not so. Now it was time for their Fashion Coordinator, who dressed each girl up in a variety of lingerie; shoes, stockings, garter belts and bras and demi-bras, making each in turn walk down a runway with mirrors on each side. Their posture was adjusted and corrected continually, with the Coordinator asking Allison's permission to, 'Discipline her slave most thoroughly if she continued to slouch and didn't lift her shoulders and tits up better on her next walk'. Chastised, Myra began to perform better and soon a 'recommended' listing of undergarments was completed.

Allison had mentioned that they were very happy with their existing intimate clothier, at whose name the Coordinator, muttered "Scarcely adequate." Indeed, the new items were found to be a bit superior.

Next came swim wear, although most of it was so skimpy it could hardly be used for any actual swimming. All were thong models that revealed much of the pubic mounds, and tended to become opaque, nearly fully transparent when wet. The girls selected a few styles, one each that was slightly conservative and one model that they might as well have been naked when wearing it. The thong bottoms (especially the skimpiest one) did see some occasional use, but 99% of their swimming was definitely done nude.

Finally dress styles for work, evening and 'play' were suggested. The Coordinator's judgment for each girl was excellent and there were no disagreements. She highly recommended that Tammy be given a proper corset treatment, as she had the perfect waist and hips for it. We agreed to pass this suggestion on to "her Master". Tiny who having discovered the joys of perversion relatively late in life, as Tammy had, was now making up for lost time. Tammy later got her whalebone fixed corset and rarely ever then took it off even for sex, developing eventually a truly classical slim-waisted hourglass figure.

Myra was modeled before Allison in a number of leather submissive outfits 'suitable for service to a Mistress' and Allison, unable to make up her mind, took the entire lot, all of which got a lot of wear when home alone at night after work. When the last outfit was selected and the final order written up, Allison directed Myra to properly 'thank' the good Coordinator and Myra immediately began to kiss her feet. Allison then asked if she was 'tired and desired her slave to give her a release?' This offer was accepted and she sat in one of the runway side chairs and pulling her short leather skirt upwards, granting Myra full access to her bare (and well pierced) cunt and clit, soon she was squirming in orgasm.

Myra then thanked the Coordinator for giving her the privilege of tasting her delicious cunt and giving her some small release. After a final full Swedish massage, after which each girl was offered the use of one of the house slave girls (or boys) if they desired their cunts eaten, they declined this time, but promised to take them up on that offer on their next visit.

They were about to dress to leave when they had a message that the Spa Manager would desire a brief word with them. Some silk robes were offered but not accepted and Allison, Myra and Tammy entered his office still nude.

He was a personable fellow of middle age but good physical condition, named Duncan and he was wearing just a robe himself when he stood, greeted and thanked each of them in turn for coming and hoped they would consider a future membership, as they were indeed "most suitable" potential members.

Membership fees were discussed and an outrageous sum was suggested (worth every penny of it Allison thought) but the girls sadly declined, mentioning that they would soon be spending much of their time out of the city and unable to attend regularly. A 'Special Limited Membership' offer was suggested, at a reduced price, to which Allison instantly agreed, and signed all three of them up for the next year. She said later it was the best use of her 'Settlement' money that she had ever spent, and looked forward to years of pampered pleasure to make up for all of the prior years of pain and torment.