Ever Ch. 2

Story Info
The tables turn.
1.1k words
3.95
24.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing her shower she walks into the room where he lays sleeping.

He looks so peaceful she sets the nightstand clock for a few hours and curls up next to him her head on his chest her leg over his, and drifts off to sleep.

The clock awakes her 3 hours later he still sleeps; she goes to the bathroom to prepare.

She walks to his side softly calling him "Master time to wake up"

He opens his eyes, the sight of her kneeling next to him on the bed brings a smile to his face, she reaches to the night stand and wets the soft cloth, will gentle hands she washes his face. Neck chest rewets the cloth and continues his mock bath.

He has not said word just smiles at her as she cleans him up. Her gentle hands wipe over his manhood making it again rise under her touch.

Reaching to get the towel she dries his body, until she reaches his cock that she dries with her hair, this makes him beam with laughter. Now that he is dry she stand return the mess to the bathroom and goes to the dresser to her purse.

'Please kneel at the foot of the bed he knows the tables have turned that he must now submit to her.

Walking to him she stands before him then leans down and kisses his lips softly to show him she is still the same woman that he loved hours ago.

She kneels in front of him his collar still shines around her neck, some how it makes it easier for him seeing the reminder her trust in him. She kisses his cheek then his lips

Whispers "I offer you my collar and my love." He says nothing just leans into to her as she snaps in closed on his neck. One can never know what the power of a simple black strip can hold till it fits around your neck.

"I know you're a good boy and for that I will let you play with Mistress' hair,

Handing him a silver brush, she tells him to pull up the desk chair and place it at the foot of the bed, once done she sits down and lets her hair fall over the back of the chair.

"I like it done slowly darling".

He goes to work his hands so gentle and soft very stroke is tender as if it was her skin he was stroking, she watches his face in the mirror on the dresser he looks as if he is enjoying himself, but as time when on his hand started to touch her soft skin run his fingers over her rose, he is now starting to want more, she moves her hair to expose her neck but never says a word, he leans over and kisses her neck soon his kisses turn to nibbles, than sucks, at this point she pushes him anyway.

"I did not say you could love my neck did I?"

"Oh you bad bad boy, you need to be taught to wait for your rewards."

Suddenly realizing that he forgot where he was and what he was suppose to doing,

With a smile she walks to the bed and sits in the middle her back to the headboard.

"Come here bad boy" he does as told.

"Lay over my legs with your cock between my thighs."

He does as she tells he to do his cock firmly between her thighs his bare ass over her legs she rubs his bare cheeks with her hand, gets him a light swat to right cheek, then one to left cheek, just hard enough to make his skin tingle after a few more swats she feels his cock harden, with every swat his hips push into the soft folds of her thighs.

"What feels good darling the swats or the humping of my thighs?"

" I don't hear you!"

Still no reply,"Tell me darling or do I need to get your attention again?"

Rubbing the cold of the silver brush on his bare cheeks, he says he doesn't know,

That answer is not good enough she pick up the brush, but yet swat one quick hard one with her hand, but to his mind he feels the cold of the brush back on his cheek.

"Come on darling tell Mistress"

"Which feels good?"

"This?" she pumps her thighs a few times "or this?" swats the cheek again.

He finally says the movement of his cock feels the best.

"So it's your cock that needs more attention huh?"

"Roll over bad boy"

She has him roll on to the bed on his back as she stands above him and looks down.

"Who cock is that?" pointing down he smiles and says "yours"

"Who's???"

"Yours Mistress"

"Good boy" she raises her foot and wiggles her toes over it,

"Oh it's so hard." Running her foot up and down the shaft.

Swatting down over him sitting on his belly she leans over him wraps one of the cuffs he made for her on him and hooks it to the bed post, for the first time he sees that she has been very busy, she smile as she hooks the other hand, she leans back on her hunches and rubs her wet pussy lips over the head of his cock. "MMM feels good doesn't it darling?" her hand on his cock playing with it other her clit teasing him, his eyes closed

" Must be feeling pretty good your eyes are closed darling"

"Try this sliding him just inside her tight wet hole just his head in his eyes open and he moans deep. "Oh he likes that good boy" then she slides off him stands back up.

Looking down at "Want more darling?"

"Beg Mistress for it!" He says nothing just looks shocked come on you want it don't you? You want this wet hot pussy on your cock again don't you?" (She was starting to worry when he didn't reply.)

When she heard the words come trembling out "YES YES I want it Mistress please can I have it" with that she trust her pussy down on him and bounced steady for a few minutes.

Then stops she wants to make him cum fast and hard so she start her fast pace again her hands tugging her nipples to give him a go show as she rides him. She stops again this time only long enough to lean down over her tit and lick her nipple then the fast pace again. She stands breaking her hold on him and slides a vibrating cock ring on him then slides back down rocking now fast as the rind vibe's her clit as the waves of her orgasm washes over her she reaches down and tugs his balls up making them tighten even more, he is now bucking his hips and beg to cum. "yes cum for me …she slides off and jacks his cum all onto his belly… They rest and nap for a while...