All Comments on 'Every Difference Ch. 03'

by oilandwater

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waiting so long

for all this angst and bickering almost doesn't seem worth it. And one page too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this story

So glad you continued this...and so what if we have to wait, it's worth it. Love the tension between them. Hope you are able to post again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Love this story I'm so glad you continued it. Fantastic job as always, I love the dialogue between your characters.

lori1969lori1969over 12 years ago
your back!!

good to see you back. hope for more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
finally!!

would love to see frost and alpha together....!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
I would love to get into this story

But you are taking too long to post chapters and they are way too short. However good it is, why should we waste time reading it if the amount of time we have to wait between chapters makes us lose track of the story? As far as I'm concerned, this is my biggest pet peeve here at L. I hate getting into a story only to have the author decide not to finish it or take forever to.

NikkiflNikkiflover 12 years ago
I agree with cliffgirl08

U take way too long to write I mean it took you over a year to write the next chapter and I know that your also Sumofallthings but even their u take quite a long time to post we end up waiting three months for one page. I know you have a life and so do we and that's why three months though long is an ok wait but this story to wait a year for another post even when it's better in my opinion than your other story's its just not worth that wait espesialy for one page.

oilandwateroilandwaterover 12 years agoAuthor
Time between submissions

Hi all,

Thanks for reading my story on here. I appreciate all feedback and welcome people to leave their opinion, however I would like to address the comments regarding the length of time that occurs between chapters. To be frank I work a demanding job, I am currently studying part-time for a degree, I moved countries again a few months ago, I write under another name on the site and I do like to have a life upon occasion. Also, 1 page on the site equates 7 A4 pages, which I realise isn't much but I have other priorities and I thought, considering the amount of comments requesting a new update, that a short chapter would be better that nothing at all, not to mention it would allow people to know that I do not intend to abandon the story.

So, although I understand your disappointment and frustration I would request that you cut me a little slack, after all it’s not like I’m being paid for my work.

I’ll try to update again a little sooner but in the meanwhile you check out my other stories under the author name SumOfAllThings.

Cheers

frenguyfrenguyover 12 years ago
yea, finally when will you be putting up more?.

awesome, could you please make it longer. its so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I really appreciate your writing

I get that you are busy, and all that. Sure it means that I have to wait a long time in between chapters. But I kinda view it as getting unexpected flowers, I never know when you are going to post but it's always awesome. Thanks for taking the time to post your stories

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
Thanks for the update!

It's a relief to know you aren't abandoning this story, because I'm captivated. I, too, wish the chapters could be longer, but I understand life takes priority. My hope now is that you have an burst of time and creativity and write a ton of pages, then space them out a little to keep us happy and well-fed. Fingers crossed. :o)

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Yay!

Another chapter, yay! :) I watch for this name and the other, lol, all the time! I loved the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg!

first yay for the update! loving the chapter! can't wait for more!!

littlelamblittlelambover 12 years ago
Yay!

I'm so glad you updated. Thank you, thank you.

I'm curious about the way things are panning out. I'm guessing Daniel is at the mercy of the mate bond and his role as alpha, which is why he's compelled to hurt Nicolas when he back talks. Interesting that he called Nicolas perverted because of the way he's able to ignore the bond. How is Nicolas able to do that, I wonder.

Again, I was thrilled when I saw this on the new stories list. Keep up the amazing writing. I will continue reading this story even if it takes ten years for you to finish it. I'm hooked.

kla6942kla6942over 12 years ago
Woop

Sooo glad you have continued it I love this story I keep a look out every time I log in

FaeezahFaeezahover 12 years ago
So glad this story is continuing!

I can't believe the ungrateful comments. They should just be happy you finished another chapter.

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
AWESOME

This story is so great so far. Can't wait to read more please update soon.

allusive1allusive1over 12 years ago
This is one of my favorite stories on Lit

I'm very happy you posted another chapter. Can't wait to see how this story unfolds. -- Ally

canndcanndover 12 years ago

great read..I just wish the chapter were a bit longer. I would say it might be good for you to get an editor to fix up small mistakes. Aside from that the story is really good. I'm not sure how I feel about the abuse that Nicolas seems to be a victim of with Daniel. Well, let me change that...I am totally against the idea of domestic abuse of course. So, it makes me happy nicolas is fighting the bond. I am not sure how I'll ever be okay with them being together b/c of it. Right now Onatah is looking real good b/c he is friendly and clearly doesn't like that Daniel hurt him.

I'm surprised that you haven't mentioned his sis b/c clearly he is so close to her/worried about her, so it might be good to give us an update on her. Is she beginning to like living there? Did she make friends? I don't know why Daniel doesn't ask him why he is so scared. That might more successfully help their bond then abusing him. Is it not a surprise that Nicolas doesn't want to give Daniel a chance when he is being hurt so often by him? Did Nicolas and his sis ever live in a pack before their dad took off? Or is all they know about pack life what they learned by the obviously cruel pack they ended up in before this?

I am interested to see how this is turned around. HOw you can make Daniel an attractive mate for Nicolas and how you can stop Nicolas from inciting him. Can Nicolas tell us what he has against Daniel other than he is alpha? Has he not been treated better here overall? Is he learning the pack may be not as bad as the one they were in before?

Hope you answer these questions! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If you wan't more of oilandwater

Try his/her other stories under the name SumOfAllThings

pandycantspandycantsover 12 years ago
Yay - you're back!

Stoked to see you back. Thank you for the story. Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope that life doesn't keep you quite so busy so that it's soooooooon :-) xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Jesus, only one page?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmmm

Doesn't feel like the same author wrote this one...syntax is all wrong. But, I still love that you came back. FINALLY.

Seriously though, one page? Not fair after keeping us waiting for over one year. Please keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yay!

I was so excited to see another update. I didnt think youd keep writing. I see way too many stories begun but never finished. Keep writing.... Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Come on...

Please don't leave us hanging too long, i really like this story and I just now came back just to see if you have updated, it's been a month now! It is a very interesting story and I cannot wait to see what'll happen :) I understand if this is a rough time now, but I still wish to see an update even if just one page!

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetover 12 years ago
Holy Crap!!

Love the characters. Cant wait for the next chapter. Really is driving me crazy when a writer takes sooo long, but I understand that everyone has a life to lead. So good luck in everything and will be an avid reader when you return!!

LolaBellaLolaBellaabout 12 years ago
More Please...

I really, really like this story. Please keep it coming, soon please....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

You really need to keep this going, it's good. Will be checking regularly. xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

pleeeeeese update the story. It's amazing.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease come back to this story. That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love the story

Great story please write another chapter, pleeeeeaaasse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg I am DYING

I've read each chapter about three times each and I am DYING for the new chapters this story is the BEST ♥

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oil&water is the best!!

gotta say I love this story more than all the ones written under the other name COMBINED

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 11 years ago

Aaaah!.IT NEVER FAILS ! Every time i find a goood story it leaves me hanging! whyyyy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i loved this story read it twice awesome whyyyyyy do the good stop short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please

like others I keep rereading every chapter hoping that I missed something so I have something new to fawn over. I'm begging you please write more! I gotta know!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

awhh shit, such a good story.. i guess it stops here huh :/

HandsThroughHairHandsThroughHairover 10 years ago
Hopeful to be continued

It can't end like that. Two years on and no part 4. You're killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*sigh*

awww, this is a great story, I come back to it every single month since you stopped updating and it's a shame it will never get finished like other stories left to wither away with time. We all know life gets in the way of writing, but would it kill you to drop a line on all those forgotten fans of yours.

oilandwateroilandwaterover 10 years agoAuthor
Dum dum dummmmm

I'm really sorry I've stopped updating. I got this stupid job managing a damned association (seriously, someone thought letting ME manage a business was a good idea!) and I'm doing a degree (because going travelling sounded a lot better than Uni when I was 18) and I just don't have time! I wish I did because honestly business degrees are fucking boring!!!!

Anyway, the years keep slipping by and I just keep getting busier and my good intentions to write one little chapter keep getting pushed back and the I keep getting told off by you guys...and I just wanted to say, I'm sorry.

I have written a bit more for this story and I probably will come back to it but its not going to be a fast process.

So, peace out Bitches (oh yeah, I'm so down with the lingo) or alternatively fare thee well Bitches!!!!

:)

P.S. just drank a double espresso and reading this back realise it may have made me slightly more excitable that normal, however I'm not going to change it because honestly I can't be arsed and I think I need a wee lie down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It has been 4 years. I'm still waiting

The title is self explanatory

Every once in a while I stop by and check if you've updated. I know you most probably haven't, but I keep hoping you will. Please continue your story, I look forward to your return.

In the meantime I'll keep coming back every so often :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Oh, no! I should have checked whether it was complete before I started reading . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree

Please finish . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I have hope now.

I was worried you had left the site since I see you posted something new as a story I hope that you will continue this one as well.

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago
shame this isn't finished.

hate when you read and get to the end and it's been left unfinished.

Awkward12Awkward12over 8 years ago
Please finish

This story has a lot of potential and I really hope you com back to it and finish it.

Marie2012Marie2012over 7 years ago
Please finish!!!

I would to read the rest of this atory!!

baikalisanbaikalisanover 7 years ago
Come baaaack!!!

Geese I hate when great potential falls to the wayside

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 6 years ago
Bummed

Sad to see this is an unfinished work. I really hope you come back to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Pls continue with the story. It is amazing and I have waited years for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still waiting

I've been waiting, hoping, wishing for the next installment longer than I've been doing my damn degree (100% serious here) and I've not given up hope yet. This was one of the first stories I read on this site and few, if any, have come close to how good these stories are.

Please consider picking up writing again! I'll be checking back like I always do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it!!!! When are we getting more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous