Every Man's Dream

Story Info
Wife brings home girlfriend for 3-way fun.
4.5k words
4.3
161.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had pretty much given up the idea that I was ever going to have sex with two women at the same time. You know how it is. You get to that certain age when the ladies think you’re (and maybe them) too old (over 30!) to be ‘playing around,’ or maybe they think you’re too married and they don’t want to break up a relationship, or maybe they think you’re just some ‘cheating bastard’. Just try to convince them it’s ‘OK’ with your wife. Yeah, right! Plus, I’m not crazy enough to start hitting on my female co-workers as a source of poontang. Who needs that trouble? Actually, I’ve never been the type of guy to cheat on his wife. My definition of cheating means sneaking around behind her back.

Our relationship has always been open and truthful. In the first years of our marriage we talked about having affairs with other people, and agreed that it wouldn’t happen without the other spouse’s full knowledge and permission. Over the years my wife, Sue, had a couple of ‘flings’ with other guys. I knew it was just for the sex, so I wasn’t threatened or jealous. I never seemed to have the same opportunity, not that I was really looking any way, but I’ve always been open to the right situation. Well, that finally happened this last spring.

Sue and her good friend Trish had gone to a local restaurant after work. Sue and Trish used to work together and had kept their friendship active over the years, by getting together every other month for a “girls night out”. I like seeing Trish when Sue has her over to our house. Trish has a nice tight body, from going to the gym. Her belly is flat, but unfortunately, so is her chest. She couldn’t be more than a B-cup, but that’s ok with me because her buns are small. I just hate women with big asses. Trish has dark brown hair that she likes to keep short, like so many businesswomen do these days. Trish and my wife Sue look very similar, except that Trish is just a bit taller, and Sue has a nice set of C cups.

Last year Trish was at our house, with her live-in boyfriend Ted, when we had several couples over for a summer party. Later in the evening, after dinner, several of us were relaxing in the spa on our back deck. Trish, who had been gulping down her favorite cocktail all night (Captain Morgan & Coke), was in the tub without Ted. She was wearing a skimpy bikini, and clearly had quite a buzz on. Trish was acting very playful, and several times “accidentally” placed her hand on my crotch, and gave my dick a good feel. The first time I just thought that maybe she had slipped in the water. Since my trunks were very thin nylon, it felt like I wasn’t wearing anything. Of course, her first squeeze made my barely restrained dick stand up like a tent pole under my trunks.

I would have been embarrassed if the other guests in the tub could see what had happened, but the water jets and low light hid my hard-on. From then on, every few minutes, Trish would sort of “swim” my way and give my hard pecker and balls a nice full hand squeeze, all the while giggling and laughing with the other guests in the tub. Naturally, I wanted to give Trish a good feel between her legs in return, but I thought it would be too obvious to the others, if each time she was on my side of the tub my hands disappeared under the water. So, even though we were in the water quite a while, I only once managed to cup her butt with both hands. Such nice buns! Trish’s bathing suit was thong-like, so I mostly got the bare skin of her soft, but firm, cheeks. I wanted more to happen, but didn’t think there would be an opportunity.

Normally, when Sue & Trish go out, Sue gets home around nine or ten o’clock. Sue knows I get worried when she comes home later, because it means they have been drinking longer, and probably shouldn’t be driving. When midnight came and went with no Sue in sight, I was very concerned, because I knew the restaurant would be closing. It’s just a neighborhood place, not a bar that stays open late. Finally, around 1 o’clock I see the lights from her car in the driveway, and Trish’s car is right behind her!

Well, thank God Sue’s home, but she’s got some real explaining to do. And why is Trish following her home at this hour? I can hear them coming up the front walkway. Man…are they making a lot of noise. I’ll bet they’re half blasted!

As Sue & Trish entered our house I hear my wife Sue call out, “Hi honey, we’re home… are you still up… are you decent?” Then she giggled, “Trish is afraid you’ll be naked, ha, ha, ha.”

“No, I’m not naked,” I answered as I walked toward the front door. Trish was kind of holding on to Sue for support, while she looked my way, with a look on her face like she half expected me to be in my underwear or something.

“Sue said I should follow her home for a nightcap, but I didn’t want us wake you if you’d already gone to bed,” Trish said while returning my welcoming hug and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

Trish was looking really good tonight. Obviously she had changed clothes after work. She was wearing a tight pair of stonewashed jeans that not only clung perfectly to her tight ass, but also outlined her slit up front.

Ah yes…wouldn’t it be nice to get into those pants. She’s wearing a bra, but I can see her nipples. Maybe she’s happy to see me?

“I didn’t think you’d mind if I brought Trish home,” my wife interjected. “I figured you’d still be awake anyway.”

“Sure I’m still up…I’ve been waiting for you to come home. I was very concerned. Where have you been all this time?”

“Oh, I’m really sorry honey. I should have called to let you know where we were,” Sue said as we walked toward to family room. “They practically had to kick us out of the restaurant. We were the last ones left at the bar. Finally the bartender said he was closing and we’d have to leave, so that’s when I asked Trish to come back here,” said Sue as she began to pour herself a glass of wine.

“OK Trish…now that you’re here, can I interest you in something to drink?” I asked.

She didn’t really look like she needed another one, but I figured she’d be spending the night in our guest bedroom, so I wouldn’t have to worry about her driving home. I thought I saw a little look of indecision on her face.

I think Sue saw it too, so she added, “Trish, you can stay here, in the guest bedroom. Don’t worry, Bob doesn’t mind a bit, do you honey?”

“Or… you can sleep in our bed,” I suggested with a wry smile.

Now Trish’s eyes lit up, and she shot back, “That’s every man’s dream…to sleep with two women at once.”

Sue added, “You’d like to have both of us naked in bed with you, wouldn’t you?”

“Well yeah, of course,” I replied with a huge smile on my face as I handed Trish her drink. I noticed a quick glance by Trish in Sue’s direction. At the time, didn’t give it much thought, but I sure had a feeling that something was going on between the two of them.

For the next 45 minutes or so the three of us just chatted about this and that. I was finishing my third gin & tonic, Sue, her second glass of wine, and Trish her second rum & Coke. The two girls were now acting completely silly, and giggly, and I was nicely buzzed. Every few minutes they’d whisper to each other, and break out laughing. I wasn’t able to hear what was said, except once I heard Trish say to Sue, “What do you want me to do?” Shortly after that, Trish excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Sue turned to me and said, “Honey, why don’t you put on some music. I feel like dancing.”

While I was picking out some CDs I turned to Sue and asked, “So what’s the deal with Trish’s boyfriend Ted? When you mentioned our cookout next month she said something about Ted not coming. What gives?”

Sue glanced towards the bathroom to confirm Trish hadn’t come out yet, and quietly said, “Trish and Ted aren’t getting along at all! After dinner, we had a few drinks and she started telling me about how she and Ted have been on the outs for over two years. She never told me before they were having problems.”

“Two years! You’ve got to be kidding me! What going on?” I replied with surprise in my voice.

“I’m not exactly sure, but she did say they hardly speak to each other and haven’t had any sex in over two years,” Sue whispered. “Do you remember last summer when Ted came to the cookout late, and was a pill the whole night? Well, Trish said the reason she was surprised Ted even showed up, was that they hadn’t been getting along for months. I guess Ted just ignores her. She said she cried in the car all the way home that night because he acts like he doesn’t want anything to do with her.”

“Wow…two years without sex. I don’t get it. If they’re not getting along, and he’s not giving her ‘any’, why does she stay with him? Is she dating around?”

“It sounds like she’s kind of stuck. I don’t think either one of them makes enough to live on their own. I know he helps with the mortgage and food. She said she hasn’t been dating at all. The only men she meets are at work, and she says they’re a bunch of jerks. She’s afraid of catching a disease with strangers, so she’s pretty depressed about her situation,” Sue added, just as Trish reappeared.

Yikes…Trish must be horny as hell! Maybe that’s why she’s here tonight. Could she and Sue have planned this whole thing? Yeah, that would be a dream, when your wife brings home a horny friend to screw. But…then again…I did overhear Trish asking Sue what she wanted her to do. Do about what? My dick is giving me the full steam ahead signal, but I’m going to have to play this cool for now and see what happens.

As soon as the first song begins Sue & I begin dancing. The first song was a fast disco, but I had put on a mix of fast and slow songs. Sue loves to dance, and is always rubbing her butt or crotch up against my dick when we fast dance. While she’s butt grinding my crotch she shouts over the music to Trish, “Come on Trish, dance with us.” With a big grin and happy eager eyes, Trish put her drink down and joined us, with out any further coaxing by Sue.

I wasn’t expecting company that night, so all I was wearing was a T-shirt and baggy gym shorts. As soon as I felt Sue’s sweet cheeks rubbing my cock, I was obviously sporting hard wood. When Sue was facing me, she would eagerly grasp my hard dick and gave it a couple of strokes, smiling and laughing the whole time. I was kind of dancing between both ladies, first one way, then the other.

There’s no way I can hide the huge hard-on clearly poking out of my shorts. I know Trish can see it each time I turn her way. I see her looking, and she’s got a big smile. Her nipples are really sticking out now. She’s got that wet dreamy look in her eyes. I want to believe this is really happening, but I’m afraid to make the first move. What will Sue think if I put the move on her friend, and I’m completely wrong?

Pretty soon, each time I’d switch to dancing with Trish, she would move closer and she’d ‘accidentally’ rub her hand across my dick. Now there was no doubt in my mind what she was doing, and I was hard as steel with anticipation. Just about this time, the song ‘Take My Breath Away’ from the Top Gun movie began. It’s the music from the Tom Cruse love scene, which Sue has always been gaga over. Immediately Sue was hanging around my neck, kissing and hugging me while she pressed her crotch against my dick.

“I just love this song! It makes me so hot,” she sexily whispered while snuggling her face in my neck. Then she was stroking my dick again. “Wow…you are so hard. I know what you’re thinking about…ha, ha, ha…God does that feel good!”

Neither of us was doing anything to hide our mutual stroking from Trish. When the song ended, Sue immediately hurried over to the CD player waving her hands at Trish and me.

“I’m going to play that song again, and this time I want you two to dance together.” As the song began Sue was standing behind me with her hands on my waist pushing me toward Trish. “Go ahead…dance with her.”

I needed no encouragement, and neither did Trish. We held each other very close, while we danced slowly. I made sure my dick rubbed up against her thigh, while she rested her head on my neck and shoulder. Near the end of the song I grabbed her butt with both hands, and she let out a deep-throated groan and rubbed her whole body against mine from her tits down to her bush. We were really feeling each other all over, when I glanced over at Sue, to see her reaction. Sue was watching us while she sipped her wine. She caught me looking her way, cracked a huge grin, and then sent an ‘air kiss’ my way. She saw what we were doing, and clearly didn’t mind a bit…no…she was encouraging me!

As the song ended, Trish, fanning her face with her hand, says, “Wow am I getting hot!” No kidding, I’m thinking.

Then Sue completely surprises me by responding, “So…take your top off!” And the next thing I see…I can hardly believe my eyes…is Trish with her top in her hand, and just her bra left on. It’s a thin bra that really isn’t hiding much. Nice nips I notice.

So I take the hint, and say to Sue, “ I’m hot too!” with a big smile and a wink.

Sue’s laughing now…she gets my joke…so she says, “Oh honey…If you’re ‘hot’ you can take your shirt off too.” Of course, it’s off in a flash. As the next song starts, Trish and I resume where we left off. Now I can feel her nipples poking through her bra against my bare chest. She’s got my ass in her hands, pulling my steel rod closer, so she can rub her mound against it. I’m holding her by her bare waist, and enjoying the feel of her warm skin. Every now and then my hands sneak lower and massage her wonderful small butt. Each time I hear her softly whimper in my ear.

We separated during a pause while the CD changed to another disc. Then while I’m mixing a drink for myself, I hear Sue exclaim, “Honey…look, look Trish is taking her pants off!”

Sure enough, when I turn around, there’s Trish trying to wiggle out of her jeans. The only thing is, now that her pants are around her ankles, she’s having trouble balancing on one foot to take them completely off. One drink too many, I’m thinking. So…what else can a gentleman do but help, of course!

“Trish,” I say, “Sit on the stool over here, and I’ll help you.” I motion to a barstool close to her, as she shuffles with her pants down.

Once seated, I move around front, and grab both feet. I separate her legs as I start to pull off the jeans, so I can get a better view of the small white cotton undies covering her patch. I see a line of moisture down the middle, and it’s obvious that her outer lips are swollen. As I pull on Trish’s jeans, her ass starts sliding off the chair. Sue sees the trouble Trish is having staying in the chair, so she comes over and holds Trish by the arms. Trish is trying to help her pants slide off by kind of kicking her legs like a little kid. The whole scene, with the three of us trying to get those damn jeans off Trish, is so funny that we begin laughing, which only makes matters worse. But finally they’re off, and I toss them onto a nearby chair.

The music is playing again, and the three of us are dancing together, touching and feeling. Sue is openly rubbing my dick, and telling Trish how hard it is. The she says, “Hon…why don’t you take your shorts off too?” In a flash, they’re gone. I kick them across the room. Now there’s really no hiding my manhood sticking almost straight out of my BVDs. “Ooh…Trish, look at this!” Sue exclaims as she grabs and strokes me with her hand inside my underwear. I’m seriously turned-on now, and I can see a wet spot of precum on the front of my BVDs at the dick head. Trish steps between us, facing Sue and begins a slow grind of her ass cheeks against my dick. I’m beginning to moan a little.

“Oh god does that feel good!” I manage to mumble, while I circle Trish’s nipples with my fingertips. Each circle I make brings a corresponding grind of her butt, and a soft mewing moan. I lower my hands, circling her tight washboard abs, until I reach her panty band. Slowly I slide each hand under the elastic, moving down through her sparse soft pussy hair. I can feel her damp panties on the back of my right hand, as I slide down between her legs. Meanwhile Sue has dropped her shorts, and is tongue kissing me passionately, with Trish squeezed between us.

I slide my finger along Trish’s love crack and can feel that her pussy is wet and wide. With two open fingers, I softly caress her moist outer lips, first along the outside against her thighs, then down the middle. I gently open her wider, so I can touch her dew covered inner lips. While I rubbed up and down on those most sensitive lips, I carefully began flicking her clit using the side of my thumb. Even though my fingers were covered with her love juice, I was careful not to rub her button too hard, as it probably was still sensitive. What her button really needed was a good licking, which, I figured would be a lot easier to do in bed.

“What do you think, Sue, should we all go to the bedroom?”

“Sure, if you want to. Bring Trish this way,” Sue replied as she took Trish’s hand to guide her.

Of course, there was a little pause before we began to move since my fingers were still in Trish’s pussy. When I took them out, Trish made a little groan, and her knees went wobbly. I put my arm around her as we walked, just to make sure.

She had her arm around my waist, and just before we entered the bedroom she said to me, “God…I am so turned on!”

Yah…after two celebrate years I wasn’t surprised. Entering the room, Trish popped her bra off, and flung herself on the just turned down bed, bent legs wide open, on her back. She had gorgeous hard dark nipples on a set of small but good-looking tits. I dropped my BVDs while Sue removed the rest of her clothes. On my knees, between Trish’s legs, I leaned forward and hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties. Slowly, I pulled them down to reveal her sex, which wasn’t shaved, but was very closely cropped. Leaning forward, I pushed her legs open a litter more, and began kissing my way down from her knees along each inner thigh. Trish moved her hips to bring her wet snatch closer to my lips, but I continued kissing slowly down each side to tease her.

Not wanting to be left out, Sue wiggled her way between my legs and began sucking my cock. Sue loves cock sucking, and was gulping me down, while she massaged my balls. Mean time, I started to nuzzle Trish’s pussy. Inhaling her aroma, a sweet musky dick hardening sent, I became turned on even more. I couldn’t believe I was in bed with two naked women… eating one’s pussy while the other chewed on my hot dog. I had to pull out of Sue’s mouth to keep from shooting my wad. I wanted to last as long as possible, or at least until I got Trish off. As Sue slowly pumped my dick up and down, I doubled my pussy licking efforts. Trish was extremely wet and wide now, as I had been making long tongue strokes from her hole to her love button. Her hips rose off of the bed to match each stroke. After placing one finger, then two inside Trish’s tight love hole, I turned my attention towards her clit. With each stoke, of my fingers, I flicked her clit back and forth, or up and down with my tongue. I brought Trish right to the edge, but I stopped because I had a surprise in mind for her. The nightstand beside the bed had Sue’s toys, and I wanted to use one on Trish.

Keeping my fingers in Trish’s pussy, I looked down to where Sue is, between my legs.

“Honey, would you mind plugging in the ‘love machine’ for me?”

We call Sue’s favorite vibrator, a plug-in pistol type, the ‘love machine’ for obvious reasons.

While Sue was getting it from the nightstand beside the bed, I whispered to Trish, “Have you ever used a vibrator?” “No,” she said shyly, her eyes wide with a little fear of the unknown, I think.

12