Every Man's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Don’t worry, you’ll really like this. Sue loves it when I use on her.”

Now I’m back between Trish’s legs, two fingers of my left hand slowly stroking in and out. With the vibe in my right hand I first start by rubbing along each of her swollen outer lips. Trish is moaning a little, but not really saying anything. Each time the vibe moves up, Trish pushes her hips up to keep contact. I can see and feel that Trish is just moments away from cumming. Meanwhile, Sue has resumed her previous position between my legs, and is noisily slurping my shaft and balls.

Knowing that the vibrator is too intense to apply directly to Trish’s clit, I used a technique on her that always works for finishing off Sue. I started licking her pussy again, from bottom to top. Then a few quick flicks on her clit timed to the thrusting of my fingers. Trish still isn’t talking, but she’s holding my hair with one hand, and digging her fingernails of the other hand into my shoulders. By now, Sue’s mouth work has brought me right to the edge. My balls have tightened, and I can feel the surge building, so I place my tongue directly on Trish’s swollen button. Then I move the vibe so it is touching both my tongue and her pussy lips. The vibrations go right through my tongue to her clit and she cums instantly, thrusting her hips way up in the air. I try my best to stay attached, and I can feel Trish having multiple ‘big Os’. As Trish cums, I do to. It’s been a while since I last had sex, and I’m so turned now, that I squirt a huge load down Sue’s throat. Normally, Sue always swallows to the last drop, with no problem. But this time there’s just too much, so big gobs dip down her chin, and she’s kinda gagging, trying to get it all down. Wow! I haven’t cum like that in a long time. It felt like my balls exploded.

Afterward, the three of us were lying naked on the bed, catching our breath, and coming back to reality. I was on my side, face to face with Sue, while Trish ‘spooned’ me from the rear. No, Trish didn’t tell me that she just had best sex of her life. But, I could tell, by the way she held me close, that she was satisfied. I sure was! It was a dream come true.

“Honey, did you like that?” Sue said.

“Are you kidding?” I replied. “That was fantastic…but what about you…I think you were short changed in this deal. Hand me the vibrator and I’ll make sure you have a happy ending too.”

“You don’t need to…see,” Sue said while she placed my hand between her legs.

There I found a Venus Butterfly vibrator pressing between her pussy lips, and still running. I didn’t even see her slip it on. Many times Sue will wear it when she’s giving me one a BJ, because it allows her to use her hands on me instead of holding a vibe. In the time it takes me to cum once, she can usually pop off several times with that little beauty. But I knew from experience that, no matter how many times she has cum on her own, I could get at least one more from her with a couple of my fingers on her G-spot. I could feel how turned-on she was. Sue was dripping wet and as wide open as she ever gets in a heavy sex session.

“Wow Sue, I can’t believe how wet you are. It’s been a while since you were this excited,” I said as I began putting two fingers into her.

“Honey,” she replied. “I hope you won’t mind, but when Trish told me she hadn’t had any sex in almost two years, I really felt sorry for her, and kind of thought…Yea, right there honey…kind of thought you could ‘help’ her problem. Just the thought of you two together made me so hot all night that…yes, yes, that’s the spot, don’t stop…I’m cumming, I’m cumming…God Bob, does that feel good…keep going…”

Can’t believe it happened to me, but I’m sure looking forward to the next time Trish & Sue have a “ladies night out”.

12