All Comments on 'Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 07'

by Erinaceous

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettalmost 10 years ago
love the progression so far.

I can't wait to see what happens when Ezra makes it to the mariners camp. I hope that Kalyndra's submission is for real and not just a ploy to manipulate him, but time will tell.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

ErinaceousErinaceousalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment

Hi Kaleb_Bartlett,

Thanks very much for your encouraging comments and support. I'm sorry I am so slow at writing at the moment but please bear with me.

I'm glad you're intrigued by the status of Kalyndra. It's not revealing much to say that she has a significant part to play in what happens next.

Best wishes,

Erinaceous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't Wait

I have really enjoyed this series. It's one of the best ones I have come across in quite some time. I'm looking forward to reading more.

1Merlin1Merlinover 9 years ago
Great storyline......

Please keep going with this story. Nice interesting read with good characters.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 9 years ago
Excellent!

A very well done introduction to both anal and submissive sex, worked into the story perfectly. Once again I am impressed by the way you are working the sex into the story instead of a series of sex scenes with varied partners.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uh...

Man, this chapter just ruined the story for me.

Everything seemed so artificial, drama induced for the sake of drama due to a lack of respect and communication. It cheapened the characters you were developing. Gonna drop the series here.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
It's on!

The machinations, twists and turns to this point are child's play to what is coming, and only in retrospect can I see just how many plans just now in beginning stages are dashed before the end.

This must have been one helluva flow-chart to organize lol

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOT MY CUP OF TEA

I do not read BDSM, nor Anal categories.

I do not even get why someone would want spanking -- giving or receiving.

So what was featured in this chapter -- sexually that is -- was not my thing and did not do much for me.

I understand that to hold interest, there needs to be variety -- especially in a long multi-chapter story. And that this variety will not always accord with my tastes.

Even though I wish the variety had been in a different direction,

since I am still intrigued with the adventure,

I awarded ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Paul in Oklahoma

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Hmm, I know this story was posted years ago, but it didn’t need the bdsm and anal, they’re superfluous and don’t work in the context of the story as a whole (and I do read those categories fwiw), that said the political manoeuvring works and more of the story board is being revealed, so that worth celebrating! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinaceous@Erinaceous
I've just submitted my 2021 Geek Pride story to be published in May. It's the 2020 story that I never finished. The title is 'We are such stuff'. The story is 18,500 words long and is written in an odd style as an experiment: all dialogue and no narrative. I'm still slowly ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES