Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to blame him as much as her daughter. She became even more bitter when Dagma's period began and the girl missed her chance at getting pregnant this month. It wasn't Ezra's fault but there he was in the camp, showing sexual interest in the slutty Mariner woman, while confining Dagma to virginal loneliness.

Next morning, as the woodcutters and Kalyndra were setting up for work, Dagma had loaded Kalyndra with tools when the rope hobbles and gag she wore as a belt fell down. Ezra was nearby. To save her putting down her load, he picked up the ropes and tied them back around her waist. It was a courteous gesture without any sexual meaning but Mirselene had seen it.

"Ezra Goldrick!" she barked. "Come here right now!"

It was an order, not a request. Everyone heard it and looked up. Rather than cause a scene, Ezra swallowed his pride and attended her.

"Go inside: we need to talk!"

Sharne and Dagma waited to see if Ezra would be joining them straight away but it seemed that the interview would be a lengthy one, so they took Kalyndra to work with them in the forest.

Inside, Mirselene confronted Ezra.

"You are not to touch that woman."

"Do you mean Kalyndra?"

"Of course I mean Kalyndra. You're not to touch her. She's off-limits to you."

"Off-limits?"

"I'm serious, Ezra. I've seen the way you look at her and the way she looks at you. I can read the signs and I don't want you having sex with her. It's still Dagma's month and soon it will be Urulla's month. I won't let you insult them by bedding someone else."

He just stared, not trusting himself to reply.

"Besides, if you and she are bedmates, you'll talk. You'll mention your ship and your plan to salvage it. We've had this discussion. I don't want it known about until I have made a trustworthy treaty with the Mariners. Do you understand?"

"Of course, I understand."

"I don't want you mentioning your ship to anyone again, Ezra."

"Good God!" he exclaimed.

"Women talk, Ezra. The story will get around. I want your weapons kept secret."

"And when will you make this treaty?"

"When I'm ready to trust Belena, which is not yet by a long way."

"This is absurd. I'm sure they'd make a treaty when I've explained how beneficial my tools can be."

"Now I am even more persuaded that you can't be relied on. Your pride prevents you taking my advice seriously. It makes you over-confident. You think that, just because you're a man, the Mariner women will simply obey you?"

"How can you say that, Mirselene? I have never thought any such thing."

"Kalyndra's wanton display has inflated your ego and made you arrogant."

"Arrogant?

"I have given my orders and I will not listen to you questioning them any more. If you want to live among us, Ezra Goldrick, then I forbid you from having sex with Kalyndra and from discussing your ship with another person, including Annela!"

Ezra was furious at being given such orders and in such a manner. He opened his mouth to answer but Mirselene held up an imperious hand to still him and declared: "I have spoken!"

Then she turned her back on him.

With fury in his heart, Ezra swallowed the obscene response he was about to make and stamped out, punching the doorpost as he went, which broke from its socket.

He strode off into the forest, walking far enough away that he could no longer hear the noises of the camp. There was no one about. He leant against a tree and tried to figure out why Mirselene was provoking him so much.

Then he heard footsteps. He turned and saw Kalyndra. After depositing an armful of logs at the camp, she had seen him storm out of Mirselene's hut. She followed him into the forest.

He waited to hear what she wanted but she just stared boldly at him. Her look teased him just as much as her wanton posturing and silly insults.

"What are you staring at?" he asked, nastily.

"Whatever I want."

"Well, stop staring."

She stayed still, defying his orders, holding his gaze, her chin raised.

"This is not a good time for you to provoke me."

"What's wrong, Ezra?" she asked, mockingly. "I saw how Mirselene treated you. Don't you like it?"

"I warn you, get on with your work!"

"Poor little man! Having to take orders from a woman!"

That did it. As far as he could tell, it was Kalyndra's "wanton display" (as Mirselene called it) that had set the chief off, taking it out on him.

He grabbed the rope that tied Kalyndra's wrists together and pulled it roughly to lead her further into the forest. She followed silently. Half-a-mile on, he stopped by a fallen tree. He bent her forward over the trunk and tied her arms to a gnarly stump. Then he pulled off the rope belt she wore around her waist and used it to tie her ankles apart, spreading her legs wide.

He pulled her smock over her head and down her outstretched arms. He yanked her head up brutally by her hair, fed her the robe gag and tied it tightly around the back of her head. Now Kalyndra was secure and vulnerable. She waited silently, panting a little, sweat glistening on her back, but in all this time she hadn't tried to scream for help nor offered Ezra a moment's resistance.

He broke a switch from a nearby tree and began to whack her bottom with it. She was still silent, though the sharp pain made her grunt. After twenty strokes, she was emitting muffled yelps. The sweat ran in rivulets down her back. Another twenty strokes and she was really feeling it. She struggled hard not to cry out. Her bottom was hot and throbbing. He started whacking her thighs. She stiffened in protest.

Ezra's cock was hard and straining but his only thought had been to punish her - until he saw the dampness glistening on her slit. Creamy droplets moistened her pubic hair. She was aroused and bucking her pelvis into the tree-trunk.

He stopped whipping, loosened his trousers, slipped out his cock and stuffed it straight into her pussy. She was wet enough for him to slip all the way in. There was no obstruction.

Ezra fucked her hard. Her moans were muffled but she didn't cry out, not even when he gripped her luscious breasts fiercely. He pounded relentlessly into her, occasionally slapping her firm buttocks, whose crimson welts from the whipping were still hot and angry. She rested her forehead on the cool bark of the trunk and bit down on her gag but made no protest.

Settling into a faster rhythm, he took her erect nipples in a pincer grip. She shuddered against the log, bucking and moaning.

Now her head was up and she groaned in earnest but he didn't care whether it was from pain in her tits or the pleasure in her pussy. The liquid pressure in his loins rose. He was building to his orgasm. He slowed his thrusting, making it last.

She breathed out heavily when he released her nipples but made no more sound, though rough bark dug into her tits and belly with every thrust. The wet slap of his thighs against her sore buttocks was the loudest sound in the forest.

His orgasm was almost upon him. Another thrust and another. He grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her head back to bite her hard on the corner of her neck. Now she screamed. It was her moment. He felt her vagina walls compress in spasm. Seconds later, he made the final thrust that took him over the edge, spurting his load into her soft inviting cleft while she shook in her bonds. A few more thrusts and the throbbing was over. Ezra was spent.

He pulled out and left her tied up. Her juices, her sweat and his semen dripped down her thighs while he sat on the tree-trunk to catch his breath. He planned to rest a while then turn her around for a second go but he didn't get the chance.

A party of Woodlanders arrived. Kalyndra had been missed and Mirselene sent out a search party which scoured the forest in concentric sweeps. The women seemed shocked at what Ezra had done. They untied Kalyndra, helped her into her dress and led her back to the camp. They also demanded Ezra come back to the camp. Though none was strong enough to force him to follow, he obeyed silently. Kalyndra also remained silent the whole way back.

A trial was quickly convened with Lenta, Mirselene and Casti as the quorum of judges. They sat on the dais while the rest of the tribe sat on the benches below (all except Pepi, who was sent to look after Jemima, and Urulla, who was in her hut, attended by Thalassa). Ezra and Kalyndra sat at opposite ends of the front bench.

Accused of rape and asked how he pleaded, Ezra quietly said "Guilty ... and ashamed." No witnesses were required and the judges were set to consider their judgment when Annela stood and was granted permission to speak.

"We all know Kalyndra goaded Ezra," she said. "What we didn't know was how a man would react to such provocations."

"What of it, Annela?" Casti asked.

"I think her actions are mitigating circumstances and make a good case for clemency. We do not punish so severely when there has been provocation."

There were many nods and a few words of agreement around the tribe. The judges conferred in whispers and then Mirselene spoke:

"We reject Annela's argument for clemency. Our duty as judges is to protect all the Woodlanders from a predatory man, who might turn on any of them. Any woman's behaviour might be considered provocative and therefore excuse sexual violence."

Annela again stood up to speak.

"Will the discussion of Ezra's punishment be made in public?"

"Why do you ask this?" Again it was Casti who responded.

"Because sending Ezra away or punishing him in a way that would alienate him from the tribe would harm us all."

The judges also rejected this request. Mirselene said:

"Left to open discussion, the matter would never be resolved. The law is clear: judges alone decide the sentence."

Annela sat down, racking her brains for something to say that could clear Ezra or prevent his exile.

As the judges conferred, the women in the audience also debated the case. Their whispered deliberations gradually rose in pitch and volume. On the dais, Casti seemed animated, pointing first at Kalyndra, then at Ezra. Mirselene shook her head and Lenta put her hand gently on Casti's shoulder with a sad smile.

The discussion seemed over and Mirselene rose to demand silence but before she could make her announcement, Kalyndra stood up and requested to speak. Mirselene answered her:

"Of course you may speak, Kalyndra, but let me warn you. This court will no more listen to a plea for stringency than it did to Annela's plea for leniency. You may proceed."

"I do not ask for stringency. I do not ask for punishment at all because there has been no crime. There can be rape only if there was no consent but I gave my consent."

There was a commotion in the tribe, the hubbub drowning out the last words of her testimony. Kalyndra waited for silence, which Mirselene commanded with an authoritative hand.

"Ezra did to me only what I wanted. I wanted him to tie me up and use me. I regret only that he treated me too gently and that he was interrupted before he recovered enough to use me a second time."

Again Mirselene held up her hand to quell the noise of the audience. If she also intended to interrupt Kalyndra's remarks, she failed because the girl carried on, saying:

"Chief Ezra can do anything he wants to me, at any time, and I will thank him for it. If you exile him as a punishment, then I will follow him. He can whip me again, tie me up and use me any way he likes, but I will always follow him."

There was such uproar now that Mirselene rose to her feet to gain control of the court. She spread her arms and there was silence at last.

"This is an irregular statement and cannot count as evidence," she pronounced, her voice stern and strongly disapproving.

"Ladies," she said, addressing the judges, "I suggest we treat Kalyndra as a hostile witness. I believe she is trying to sow discord among the Woodlanders."

"I am not sowing discord!" Kalyndra exclaimed. "You never asked for my evidence; so I am giving it now. There was no crime: Ezra is no rapist!"

"If Ezra did not rape Kalyndra," Mirselene addressed the judges, "then why did he plead guilty?"

Annela stood up to reply.

"Ezra can change his plea, Madam, now you see that Kalyndra is not accusing him."

There were nods and murmurs of agreement from the tribe. It seemed only fair to say there was no crime if there was no victim; and Kalyndra denied being the victim.

Mirselene sat down to confer with the other judges.

"Kalyndra is trying to divide us. Her testimony is suspect," she said.

"But there were no witnesses to the actual crime (if there was one)," Casti replied. "Without a witness or accuser, the trial is null and void."

As Lenta supported Casti, Mirselene had to relent. She would not give up one point, however, that Kalyndra was a danger to the tribe. The judges agreed this needed to be resolved.

There was silent expectation as Mirselene turned to address the witness.

"Kalyndra, if you are not a provocateur, why do you call the accused 'chief'? He is not a chief."

"Ezra is the natural chief here," Kalyndra replied, looking around at the tribeswomen. "You all know this. Most of you treat him as your chief already; but only I will say it. A man should command and women should obey!"

"That is enough!" Mirselene said. "You have proved that your presence here is a danger to our harmony and security."

Kalyndra crossed her arms and held her chin up in defiance. Casti whispered to Mirselene, who nodded silently, continuing:

"However, the court recognises the point of law brought up by Annela. If there is no accuser and no witness, then the charge of rape must be dropped. So I ask Ezra, do you want to change your plea?"

Ezra knew that to change his plea would embarrass Mirselene and lower her status in the tribe. Also, he disapproved of what Kalyndra said, though he recognised that many of the Woodlanders did treat him with exaggerated deference; but he did not want to command.

He considered carefully and said:

"If there was no crime, then I cannot be guilty; yet I am guilty of disobeying chief Mirselene" (he emphasised the word 'chief'), so I accept whatever punishment the judges decide is appropriate for me."

Mirselene was pleased both by his words and that Annela made no further plea. The judges considered the verdict and sentence one more time.

"Ezra Goldrick," Mirselene intoned, "you are sentenced to a week's exile from the camp. You may stay at the Honeymoon Lodge."

"As for you, Kalyndra. You are not on trial but you have acted and spoken foolishly. You will be tied and hobbled at all times. You will be watched closely and prevented from ever goading Ezra sexually again, until the time comes to return you to your tribe."

Ezra's exile began immediately. He packed up his small bag and made to leave for the lodge but was called back by Casti.

"You'll need provisions," she said and signalled Erin and Annela to go to the storage hut. Sharne and Dagma joined them, so they all carried baskets to the lodge, except Annela, who carried a smouldering taper from the stove. At the lodge, Erin had to practically drag Annela away but eventually they left Ezra alone to start his punishment.

The day after Ezra went into exile, when she had eaten her dinner, Kalyndra allowed herself to be tied to her bed, as usual. She made no protest but tonight she waited until it was almost dark and easily undid her bonds. She loosed a plank at the rear of the hut and slipped out of the camp, carrying her ropes.

She crept silently into the darkening forest and took the narrow track to the lodge. When she arrived, Ezra was dozing on the bed, lying on his back, his arms by his side. One of Mirselene's books, which had mysteriously been included in a basket of provisions, was open on his chest and dangerously close to falling on the floor. The light from a clay oil lamp burned on a wooden stand near the bed, casting sinister shadows into the corners of the room.

Kalyndra crept in silently and stood beside his bed. She lent over him, holding the ropes in her hands. There was a noise and Ezra woke, startled. There was just enough light for him to take in the scene. He had heard Kalyndra falling to her knees beside the bed. There she was, in the position of a supplicant, offering up her ropes to him with outstretched arms.

Ezra took the proffered ropes and gently stroked Kalyndra's wild hair out of her face so he could lift her chin.

"You are here to prove your courtroom declaration was sincere?"

"I am here to serve you, Ezra."

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Ezra asked.

"Yes, my chief," Kalyndra assured him. "Do whatever you want with me."

"So be it," he said and gave her his first order: "Take your clothes off!"

She began to pull off her smock.

"Slowly," he ordered.

She pulled the dress up inch by inch, gradually exposing her hairy bush, flat stomach, rib-cage and luscious breasts. She pulled the dress over her head and laid it down.

"Turn around!"

She did so. He inspected her body in the flickering light.

"Kalyndra, you are amazingly beautiful. I've never seen anyone quite so perfect."

"Thank you, chief Ezra."

"But Mirselene was right. I am not the chief here. I don't mind if you call me chief when we are alone together, but I won't have you call me chief in front of the others. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my chief."

"This is going to be the rule for us. You will be tied up every time we have sex. Do you want that?"

"Oh, God! Yes!" she thought but aloud she said, "I want whatever brings you pleasure, my chief."

"Very well. ... Lie on the bed, on your front."

She did so. He pulled her arms behind her and tied her left wrist to her right ankle and her right wrist to her left ankle. Then he turned her over. Naked, her tied arms trapped underneath, her knees raised, she was well restrained and vulnerable.

He spread her knees and lay on her to press his mouth against hers, sealing her submission with their first kiss. Kalyndra's response was electric. She opened her mouth and popped her tongue out, caressing his, inviting him in. When he pressed his tongue into her mouth, she sucked on it wantonly.

He eased his mouth from hers and kissed his way down her neck, loving the taste of her skin and the smell of her hair. He took his first mouthful of a succulent tit, glorying in the firm roundness of her flesh, her hot skin, her generous areole and hard erect nipples.

She arched when he sucked the nipple. She squirmed against the ropes binding her, frustrated that she couldn't hold him or wrap her legs around him. He sucked at her other tit and pushed his hand through her soft pubic hair to cup her mound and feel her moist slit. He could smell her arousal.

He kissed down her belly to her pussy and tasted it greedily. Lapping at her clitoris, he pushed a forefinger into her damp cavity to find the sensitive spots. The bindings made Kalyndra's nerves tingle. She sucked in her breath sharply and then closed her eyes to give in completely to the sensation of being tied up and used.

"Oh, God!" she exclaimed as he used his finger on her faster, twirling his tongue around her erotic nub and sucking it into his mouth. She was already close to a release.

"Oh, God! Ezra, please, I'm almost there, please!"

She almost screamed; at which point he stopped, leaving her high and dry, her hot soaked pussy aching for his touch, her giant nipples hard as bullets.

Letting her relax a little, he started again, licking up a storm on her clitoris then prodding a finger into her slit. Again, he got her close to the edge and then stopped. She moaned loud, frustrated, wanting to hold his face to her pussy or bring herself off with a vigorous finger.

Ezra smiled at her beautiful anguish. He squeezed a nipple and pulled it out hard. She writhed in exquisite torture, the voluptuous pain sending a charge to her clitoris and causing an extra flood in her vagina. He pulled the nipple out even further and sucked hard on the other tit. She breathed deeply, bucking her pelvis.