Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of her nipple and massaged the tit. Then he lay on her and they kissed again. She was eager, responsive, but needed more. She could feel his hot hard cock against her belly and squirmed again, trying to entice it into her slit but he held off, making her wait, making her want it even more.

She shook her head in mixed pleasure and frustration and found her voice again.

"Please? I need to cum. I can't take any more. Please, Ezra?"

"Well, if you ask like that," he said. He put his left hand flat on her stomach and, with his right hand, drilled two fingers into her soaking hole, the finger-tips turned up to catch the g-spot. He wanked her hard and fast. She came instantly, the sweet spasm rocking her body, shaking her thighs. He felt her stomach muscles bunching under his hand.

He vibrated her again and she had a second moaning convulsion. A third orgasm made her cry out, and the fourth caused her to protest for real, suffering a painful over-stimulation. She sighed with satisfaction when the beautiful torment ceased and he let her rest a little.

Still in her bindings, he pulled her up to a kneeling position. She waited expectantly for his orders, the joy of anticipation building her lustful tension again.

"Open your mouth," he commanded.

She did so and he pushed in his hard cock.

"Now suck my cock but don't use your teeth."

Kalyndra obeyed and, for a woman who had never given a man a blow-job, was surprisingly expert. She used her tongue teasingly, running it around the tip and along the shaft. She bobbed her head to get more of the cock into her mouth and give him some friction. She hummed in her throat and glanced up at him with submissive black eyes.

Ezra was building nicely to his climax but he didn't want to cum in her mouth this time. He pulled out and pushed her onto her back.

Bondage suited Kalyndra more than any women he knew. She loved being tied and defenceless to him. She lay waiting breathlessly, her colour heightened, her nipples erect, yearning to be fucked hard. Her pussy dripped with lubricious expectation.

It was time. He lay on her, grabbed her tits and launched, penetrating her up to the hilt. She sighed and moaned, struggling in her restraints to push her pelvis up and engulf his cock with every thrust.

He rammed her hard the first few times, then he settled into a rhythm, making long strokes and sometimes pulling out completely before thrusting back in.

That was the movement she liked best. Her high-pitched loud moans were encouragement enough. He thrust and withdrew, thrust and withdrew, while she shut her eyes, moaned and eventually came, shaking and jolting, wetting the bed.

A few more thrusts and it was his time as well. He sank his cock deep into her and fixed her mouth with a kiss as he pulsed out his semen in long satisfying surges.

Afterward, he untied her and they dozed an hour in each other's arms, by which time Ezra was ready to go again.

"Kalyndra," he said, "the sweet way you suffer under restraint and yet always beg for more is the greatest turn on there is. Do you like being tied up?"

"Yes, my chief."

"And punished?"

"Yes, my chief."

"Good. I'm going to fuck your arse. I warn you, it may hurt. Do you have anything to say?"

"I am yours to use as you will, chief Ezra."

"Very well."

He ordered her onto her back and tied her left forearm to her left shin and the same on the other side. Beautiful as Kalyndra was, she was even more beautiful as a trussed up sex-slave.

He kissed her. When he was ready, he pulled her onto her front so her face was pressed down into the bed and her arse wantonly raised and exposed.

There was a wooden flask of nut oil in the storage box. He poured some oil onto his fingers and smeared it around her anus, dipping a finger into her tightly sensitive hole. Kalyndra emitted something between a gasp and a moan. He poured more oil and worked his finger in and out. She moaned even more. Now he pushed two oiled fingers into her bottom, twisting them around and fucking her with them.

Loud though her moans were, she also seemed to be enjoying it.

With two fingers nicely accommodated, he poured oil over his rigid cock and smeared it around.

"Are you ready?" he asked, positioning the tip of his cock against her small hole, now less tightly puckered than twenty minutes ago.

"I'm yours, my chief," she grunted out.

He pushed his hard cock into her arse and fucked her slowly. She groaned. Her muscles bunched and she squeezed him tightly.

"Relax, darling," he said. "Just relax."

She did so and he thrust in and out, gradually building up speed, as she moaned louder and breathed in gasps. He thrust ever faster and harder into the hogtied woman, urged on by her sweet moans and palpable arousal.

Pulling out and flipping her onto her back, he saw how erect her nipples were. She glowed with sweat. The lips of her pussy flared to reveal glistening pink satin cushions, a hole open between them.

"Oh God, Kalyndra, you're so beautiful!"

He grunted out the words as he began stuffing her again.

"Ezra, Ezra, my chief. I'm close. Please don't stop! Oh, God!, I'm so close. Oh, no!"

But he hadn't stopped, only slowed. He felt himself building too quickly and wanted to last longer. He held off between thrusts and pushed his thumb into her aching pussy. Then he rammed in again. She came immediately, with an urgent yelping cry. She came again a minute later as he relentlessly drove his cock and thumb into her two adjacent holes until, unable to contain himself any longer, he came as well, groaning and shaking.

He collapsed onto her and rested for some time before untying her bonds. Then they slept the refreshing sleep of the sexually exhausted.

A buzz went around the camp early next morning when it was discovered that Kalyndra had escaped. A search party was again sent out. It was assumed she had made for the Mariner settlement but the tracking party found no sign of her having gone west. They spread out to search and soon found footprints in the muddy path beside the river.

A loud whistle summoned the dispersed trackers back to the camp. Mirselene was at breakfast when Sharne brought her report, so the discussion was in public. One who took part was Annela, who said:

"Madam, when I heard that Kalyndra had escaped, I feared she was going to fetch the Mariners. Now we know where she has gone, I think we can trust her. I propose we leave her with Ezra and, when she returns to work, we treat her kindly."

Mirselene was not impressed:

"Kalyndra has not been harmed or maltreated by us (consistent with being tied up and gagged, of course), and her escape is in breach of her agreement to work in compensation for assaulting Urulla. I want her brought back."

Parvinder also spoke up:

"I agree with Annela. Were Kalyndra malicious, she might have attacked any of us last night. We should censure her only if she doesn't turn up for work."

Mirselene saw where the consensus headed, so she conceded on the matter of punishment but not on the matter of bringing Kalyndra back. On that. she was adamant and she carried the tribe with her. Annela therefore volunteered to fetch her back. Erin and Sharne went with.

While the trackers searched for Kalyndra that morning, she and Ezra were having sex again. He'd warmed her up nicely, sucking her voluptuous tits and fingering her to a gently delicious climax. Then he tied her wrists and elbows together behind her back and bent her forward on the bed, her arse in the air, and began ramming her from behind. She moaned sweetly, getting gradually louder and more insistent; but he pulled out before she had another orgasm.

Lying back on the bed, he helped her squat over him and lower herself onto his upright cock. She rode him slowly and luxuriantly, a beautiful sensual fucking, made deliciously harder for her because she couldn't hold on. When she came, he held her tightly until the ecstatic feeling ebbed away, then she rode him again, wriggling her pelvis, getting enough friction to keep him in a state of glorious arousal. When he was close to his finish, he helped her balance and thrust up hard and fast into her smooth wet snatch. They came together with a joyful spasm and pulsing.

She rested on him until it was time to go.

Having dressed quickly, she kissed him goodbye and left for the camp. Half-way there, she met the party sent to collect her.

Annela said. "Hello, Kalyndra. We were on our way to find you."

"I am ready for work," she said, proffering her ropes, holding out her wrists to be bound.

"We won't need those," Annela replied. "Come, tell me: How was Ezra?"

The two women chatted amiably about their mutual lover all the way back to the camp where, persuaded that Kalyndra was no threat, Mirselene publicly announced the beautiful Mariner's forgiveness. She commanded that the rope bindings be discarded (but Kalyndra secreted them away for her own use with Ezra).

Mirselene also ruled that Kalyndra was not to return to the Honeymoon Lodge that week. It was, after all, still Dagma's month with Ezra and it was unfair on the other Woodlander women for Kalyndra to take her place if they could not. It was especially unfair on Urulla, whom Kalyndra had hospitalised. Kalyndra felt the injustice to Urulla deeply and meekly obeyed.

Urulla was sitting up during the day now and eating well (or as well as a skinny teenager on Samothea ever ate), slowly gaining strength. From the first she was delighted with her Mariner companion. They had lots in common with just enough differences to keep things interesting. Urulla was nineteen-and-a-half: Thalassa was very nearly eighteen. They were both tall and thin brunettes, though Urulla was mid-brown and Thalassa deep chestnut. Urulla had light-blue eyes with an intelligent spark: Thalassa had kind grey eyes that glinted silver in the sunlight.

For all her lively temperament and sexual spirit, Urulla was plain, with an aristocratic horsiness to her face and a strong jaw; whereas Thalassa was a real beauty, from her high forehead, perfect eyebrows over large pale eyes, a straight nose and thin mouth with sensual lips. Urulla had no jealousy but only real pleasure in her lovely new friend.

They were both talkers but Urulla soon ran out of breath, so Thalassa talked for them both, careful not to make Urulla laugh, however, because it was still painful. An interesting topic was the difference between life in the forest, where it was dank and humid but full of noise and variety, and life at the water's edge, where the soft whoosh of the regular waves lulled the senses and a salty breeze cooled the skin, but there were short feasts because the night-rain came early and nothing so interesting as birds and trees: only stupid fish, crabs and sea-weed.

Another fascinating topic was Ezra, and the fact that Urulla's month with him was supposed to start in a week. Then came the scandal of Kalyndra's behaviour, Ezra's pardonable response, his trial and exile for a week. Thalassa wisely left it to Dipti to tell Urulla those choice pieces of news.

Dipti visited her bedmate in the early mornings before work and then all evening, bringing their dinners into the hut. Much as Urulla enjoyed the company of Thalassa, Dipti's visit was the real joy of her day.

With the Woodlander's trust gained, Kalyndra was free to do something that her essential good nature had prompted but she had been ashamed to do while in restraints. She got permission to leave her work for an hour and sought out Thalassa. They conferred for a few minutes, then Thalassa nodded and went into Parvinder's hut.

She came back out and beckoned Kalyndra, who entered with her head bowed, her eyes modestly down.

It was always going to be an awkward meeting but Thalassa's kindness and Kalyndra's evident contrition mollified whatever resentment Urulla had stored for her assailant and produced in her an inclination to accept a heartfelt apology.

"My name is Kalyndra, I am the one who stabbed you."

"I recognise you. ... How are you being treated?"

"Much better than I deserve. ... Urulla, I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I didn't know what I was doing. It all happened so quickly."

Urulla said nothing.

"I am working in compensation for my actions but I can do more. I will do anything to make up for what I did. Please? Just command me."

"You don't have to do anything for me. I have whatever I need."

"I'm good with my hands. I can make excellent tools."

Thalassa corroborated this assertion with a nod.

"Please? Just command me," she repeated.

Urulla relented.

"I will think of something," she said.

Kalyndra saw the girl was tiring and so, with a last apology, she left the two teenagers together. Urulla shut her eyes a few minutes, then she said:

"I'd like to forgive her but I can't quite do so at the moment."

"I understand. ... You know, she is sincere about trying to make things right if she can."

"I know and the thing I can't really forgive her for is nothing she can do anything about. You know Ezra and I were due to be bedmates next month?"

"I know."

"When I dreamed of spending all month in bed, I didn't imagine it would be in a sick-bed!"

Thalassa laughed.

"There'll be plenty of time when you've recovered."

Urulla nodded.

"And would you have wanted to be a mother quite so young?"

"Now don't you be so reasonable and balanced. I'm going to be resentful if I feel like it! Besides, have you seen how radiant Annela looks? And my Dipti? Who wouldn't want to be carrying a child?"

Thalassa raised a perfect eyebrow.

"Except for Dagma, it seems. It hasn't taken you long to learn all our secrets, has it?"

As Urulla settled back into the bed for another rest, she thought that, much as Thalassa was now an expert on Woodlander matters, the girl had revealed almost nothing about how the Mariners conducted their affairs. This would have been something to puzzle over when she wasn't so tired.

Thalassa stayed in the hut while Urulla slept. She had one of Mirselene's books and made herself comfortable on the chair to read.

A few minutes later Urulla stirred again and in a sleepy voice said:

"There was something familiar about her dress..."

Then she fell asleep for real and dreamed of Dipti.

***

At the end of a week, Ezra returned to the camp. On the morning that he was due, Mirselene called out from the door of her hut, "Is he here yet?"

"No, Madam," Annela replied. She was on her veranda, looking out for him.

"He's to come and see me as soon as he arrives, Annela. No loitering, you understand?"

"Yes, Madam."

"Let me know when he's back."

When Ezra returned, he dropped his bundle at Annela's hut but she wouldn't let him in, instead giving him Mirselene's orders. He made his way to the chief's hut, feeling like a naughty schoolboy sent to the headmaster.

Mirselene came out to greet him, wanting their meeting to be in full view of the tribe. She didn't send the loitering women about their business but sat down at the table on the dais.

"Take a seat, Ezra," she invited.

He remained standing.

"Sit down, Ezra. I'm not going to talk to you while you're standing to attention."

"Yes, Madam."

"And don't 'Madam' me. We're friends enough for you to call me 'Mirselene'."

"Friends? I thought you hated me?"

"Why? For having rough sex with a woman who loves rough sex? That's no crime. Besides, I hear there's more than one woman in the camp who likes it rough."

Some of the eavesdroppers smiled to themselves at this.

"But, ... but you just exiled me for a week!" he exclaimed.

"And you have served your sentence and come back with a clean slate (whatever that is), so no recriminations and all is forgiven."

Ezra just stared. Could she really be so magnanimous?

"Thank you," he said, quietly.

"Now, let's go inside. I have prepared some refreshments."

This was amazing. He'd never heard of Mirselene cooking before. In truth, when he got inside, she'd only peeled a few fruits and laid out some salted meat but he was honoured and the whole tribe recognised this as a real sign of his forgiveness.

Once inside, however, she checked no one was listening and then said:

"Good God, man! I thought you might seduce her or she seduce you. I never dreamed you'd rape the girl."

"You ... you wanted this?"

"Not this precisely, but something like it. I wanted one or other of the Mariner women to fall for you, with the hope that she would become more amenable and forthcoming."

"Amenable and forthcoming about what?"

"Go on, eat. Don't just stare at me ..."

He obediently picked up some food and chewed unconsciously.

"... Amenable and forthcoming about what is going on among the Mariners. There is something peculiar happening in that tribe and before I consider an alliance or reveal the existence of your ship and its tools, I want to know what it is."

Ezra thought for a minute. None of it made sense. She had been against an alliance and now she was for it?

"This was all a ruse? Your fighting with me and giving me insulting orders was never serious?"

"Of course. I was keeping my options open. One scenario I planned was to exile you to the Mariners, so I needed our conflict to be believable."

"You could have told me."

"No, I couldn't. For all your charm, Ezra, you are a lousy actor. They would have seen through you in minutes."

"Madam ... Mirselene, please will you explain it all to me from the beginning because I am at a loss to understand anything."

Mirselene paused to order her thoughts, then she began:

"I suspected that Kalyndra was sent here as a spy. It's even possible the attack on Urulla was deliberate. Suppose the Mariners knew or guessed your existence. I could easily suspect that Belena ordered Kalyndra to assault someone so she could be sent here and learn if the rumours were true. Even Thalassa may also be a spy. Then, when they got back, the Mariners would attack our camp and kidnap you. Or maybe Kalyndra's shameful display was designed to entice you into returning with her to the Mariner camp."

"I think I understand Kalyndra quite well," he said, "and my experience tells me she is completely sincere - or a magnificent actor (unlike me)," he added ruefully. "As for Thalassa, she seems entirely innocent and honest to me."

"To me, too; and I'll take your word about Kalyndra as well. I have tried speaking to Thalassa about life at the Mariner settlement but she just looks down and mutters empty generalities. Apparently, the Mariner tribe is 'nice', Belena is 'nice', everything is 'nice'."

Mirselene sounded disgusted.

"What does Kalyndra say about her tribe?" she asked.

"To be honest, we haven't talked much, about anything."

Mirselene nodded in understanding as Ezra tried not to smile at his involuntary image of Kalyndra on her knees, his cock stuffed in her mouth, or her tied up, gagged with a coil of rope.

"Well, you'll have many more opportunities to talk, I am sure. Just be discreet."

"Thalassa is an interesting case, however," she continued. "You didn't see how forcefully Calliope pushed her forward to volunteer to be a hostage - and how much Belena revealed by trying to dissuade her. It may have been a blind, to trick me into taking her. But if the girl is innocent, then what I suspect is going on among the Mariners may be something even more monstrous than Belena's tyranny."

Ezra waited for her to explain further but she remained silent.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"I want you to visit the Mariners, for a week or so, perhaps when Urulla has recovered and Kalyndra and Thalassa go home. I want you to be my eyes and ears. I suspect you might have ways of finding out things that a woman from another tribe may fail to discover."