All Comments on 'Every Monday After School'

by BlueNotes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

FABULOUS, FABULOUS STORY ABOUT YOUNG LOVE!

rickydean56rickydean56almost 10 years ago
REAL

Thanks for a real story. After she came sitting on him he was lucky he didn't go off in his pants. Most writers have these kids lasting for hours the first time. He blew when he should have for this story. I'm impressed and I will head straight to your profile and read any other story you have ever posted if any. If not then I hope you get busy. Alot of people on this site get very fussy about spelling and the technical part of writing, I only care about the story. You told a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Young Love

A great story; a mature, realistic woman who knew that she couldn't have the man she wanted; a young woman who hoped to have the man she wanted; a young man who finally realised who he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
long

At first i thought it was going to be another long story. As i read on i could see it couldnt have ended any other way. It would have been nice to see him continue his affair with his friends mother. Maybe in chapter 2. Dont let the story end here.

TralababalanTralababalanalmost 10 years ago

Very good blend of teenage romanticism and mature depravity.

NessaNicoleNessaNicoleover 9 years ago
decent

I liked it, however you put a lot of back story into it. Next time make it more about the future, Cassie and Joe, not so much about the mom and Joe. It would be neat to see them explore the sex thing together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous