All Comments on 'Everybody Comes to Hollywood Ch. 02'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

really well done so far.. personally i love bethany way more than andrea. lets see how it plays out. ohh and that sienna lol. whats their nationality??

DemonCobraDemonCobraabout 18 years ago
great story

really well done so far.. personally i love bethany way more than andrea. lets see how it plays out. ohh and that sienna lol. whats their nationality??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Fantasy

As facile as the relationships are in these stories; I'm surprised that Bethany and Andrea haven't hooked up yet, but I'm sure its coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice Writing, Great Story

You have an inventive imagination and a very dirty mind; it's a great combination. The writing's excellent too. I hope this story-line will have a long future.

Well, it's on to part 3. Keep 'em coming; please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You love the idea...

...of twins, blow-jobs, anal, fucks, ex-girlfriend fucks and the idea of fucking them all at 1ce or 1 at at a time, don't you? Oh, yeah, let's not forget orgies, either! What can we expect next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Intense!

I gotta say you're not slowing down... if anything you are ratcheting up the pace - and the possibilities.

That said, how is Andrea going to like the twins?

For that matter, the next starlet that ambushes our self-admitted faithless-in-the-presence-of-pussy hero?

JRT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

story TAGS