Everybody Does It: The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead babe," Paul said, cupping her cheek and guiding her face over to the boss's cock, and after couple of false starts Diane opened her mouth and let her thin pink lips glide over the black cherry knob.

Paul could tell that Diane's teeth must have nicked his boss from the way he jumped, but he said nothing and just looked down at Diane while letting his long ebony fingers slide through her blonde locks.

As Paul looked down at his wife servicing his boss, his heart raced at the way Diane knelt there and held Rawle's cock like it was a megaphone, with both hands gripping the shaft halfway down. It was not only evidence of how tiny his wife's hands were but also testimony to the outrageous thickness of the organ she was gamely trying to suck on with her mouth opened as wide as possible.

"Help her out," Mr. Johnson whispered to Paul, who dropped to his knees beside his wife and grabbed the bottom of the shaft below Diane's hands, and she was startled to see her husband beside her but gave a little scared smile as she yielded the big black cock to him.

Paul heard Diane gasp when his mouth took in the bulbous knob and slid a little ways down the shaft, and Paul tried to pretend his wife wasn't next to him as he started bobbing up and down while twisting and pulling on his boss's nuts.

Diane had her left hand on the stump of Mr. Johnson's cock and had began to slide it up and down a little bit, but when Paul glanced down he saw his wife's right hand down between her legs, fingering herself as she watched her husband suck cock.

Paul took the cock out of his mouth to whisper for Diane to lean over, and when he started to lick the one side of the glans Diane began to tongue the other side while they looked at each other over the cock they shared.

Soon their tongues were dueling on the tip as their hands stroked the shaft, causing Rawle to say, "Looks like you two have done this before" as he squirted a clear lube all over the top of his cock.

Paul stopped licking long enough to shake his head no, and then licked Mr. Johnson cock up straight, exposing the meaty testicles that hung low in the wrinkled black pouch, and Paul ducked under and captured one in in mouth, sucking and stretching the loose skin while hoping Diane would join him.

When Paul glanced over she saw his wife licking the base of Mr. Johnson's cock, her tongue sliding along the vein-riddled surface while the hand she didn't have between her own legs was just above her husband's on Rawle's cock.

She seemed fascinated with the foreskin, and was moving it up and down over the head when she saw her husband looking at her. She smiled nervously and ducked down to join her husband in sucking on the other ball.

Just then Mr. Johnson reached down and grabbed Diane under the arms and lifted her up effortlessly, depositing the petite blonde on the bed and spreading her legs. From Paul's vantage point kneeling at the foot of the bed he thought that Mr. Johnson was going to take her then and there, but instead his boss bowed his head down between Diane's thighs.

Diane was making little sounds as her fists grabbed the bedding, and Paul got up and wanted to watch Mr. Johnson go down on his wife but he glanced down and saw that Mr. Johnson was pushing his cock up and backwards, wiggling it just below his ass.

Paul climbed on the bed behind Mr Johnson and grabbed the cock he was offered. He sucked on the knob while he pulled it back as far as he could, and then licked the nuts that were divided by the upraised cock.

As Paul licked and sucked his boss's cock and balls, right in front of his eyes, clearly visible between Mr. Johnson's spread ass cheeks, was the tan puckered ring he had been forced to rim back at the office. Paul tried to concentrate on what he was doing as the sounds of Mr. Johnson tongue hungrily lapping Diane's pussy and her whimpering in response to his affection, but he knew what his boss wanted him to do, and when he didn't immediately do it, he heard his boss's voice from below.

"You know what I want," he growled before going back to what he was doing, and Paul wondered how Diane would react to seeing what he was about to do.

Letting go of Mr. Johnson's cock for a second, Paul held the hard ebony buttocks in his hands and licked the exposed knot before dipping the tip in. Paul felt Mr. Johnson's body quiver as he began licking, and then reached down to grab his dangling cock and began to milk it, pulling down with all his strength on the semi-turgid member which was getting hard fast.

Paul brought his other hand down and started pulling as hard as he could on the monstrous organ with both fists while jamming his face in the crack of his boss's ass to get his tongue in as far as he could.

Mr. Johnson's cock was now erect and was getting tougher to reach because it was starting to curl upward, but it didn't matter because Rawle Johnson was lifting his face up from Diane's pussy and knee-walking up close to her.

"Come here."

Rawle Johnson was talking to Paul, telling him to come up beside him, and Paul knew it was because he wanted to make sure he was able to see another man's cock go into Diane's pussy, but that wasn't quite right.

"Put it in her," Mr. Johnson said, and as Paul started and the greased cock swaying about Diane's pussy, his boss leaned over and whispered while repeating his command. "Put my cock in your wife's cunt."

Paul glanced at Diane, whose eyes kept darting back between the two men, and as Paul's hand - visibly shaking - reached out toward the pulsating rod, he waited for Diane to call out his middle name.

Diane did not, and merely lay there breathing heavily, her thighs parted with another man kneeling between them, her body glistening with sweat - hers and his. With her tiny breasts all but disappeared with her on her back, she looked like an innocent about to be violated for the first time instead of a 38 year old woman about to experience another man's cock for the first time since she was single.

"That's it," Mr. Johnson said, nodding his approval as he watched his subordinate rubbing the tip of his cock into Diane's clit.

Paul felt Diane's hand on his thigh, although she was looking up at the giant above her, and her hand was scratching and clawing at him while he teased her pussy with Mr. Johnson's cock until it was taken from him.

"Here we go," Rawle Johnson hissed as he put the plum-sized glans in the fold and eased forward.

Paul heard his wife let out a yelp, but his eyes were trained down between her legs as his boss tried to push his manhood into an orifice not used to anything like this.

"Like a virgin," Rawle snickered to Paul before pushing a little bit more into Diane.

Rawle leaned down over Diane, telling her to relax before he kissed her, and Diane's hands let go of the bedding and brought them up to Mr. Johnson's biceps, which were glistening and bulging.

Paul couldn't bear to look at them kissing, and instead looked down to where the head of his boss's manhood was inside Diane, but the rest of the muscled organ was still outside as he stayed suspended over his prey.

Two inches in and another 8 or so to go, Paul thought to himself as he backed up off of the bed and stood there watching as Mr. Johnson straightened back up and squirted some more gel down on his cock while doing a little gentle rocking motion.

"That's it baby," Rawle purred. "Just relax. Give it up for me. You know you want it. That's it, take my cock, nice and slow."

Diane was gripping Rawle's arms so tight Paul thought her nails might draw blood, and as she squirmed and thrashed in the bedding Paul watched more and more of that huge black cock slide into his wife.

With about half of it in, Mr. Johnson retracted almost all of it before sliding back in, and Diane was arching her back off the bed while her eyes rolled back in her head as his boss began to stroke in and out in a gentle rhythm.

Suddenly feeling like an outsider, Paul stepped back from the bed and moved toward the dresser, where the camcorder was humming away, catching the sight of Rawle Johnson's balls flopping around wildly while further below, his cock was sliding deeper and deeper with every thrust.

He wasn't putting it all the way in, Paul noticed as he watched, and with his wife's rear end rising up under Mr. Johnson's urging, he thought of the tiny pink knot - the anus that his boss had told him he would be taking at some point, and Paul knew that even if it would be anatomically possible to do, he couldn't stand by and watch it happen.

But now, the bed was rocking, with his boss looking like he was doing push-ups, with only his toes and hands touching the bedding, and from the rear it seemed to Paul like Mr. Johnson's body looked like an anatomical drawing, with every muscle and tendon fully expressed under his sparkling ebony skin.

Beneath him, Paul could only see Diane's fingers clutching his boss's biceps, and her feet, which were up in the air kicking, but what his husband couldn't see, he could hear.

And what Paul heard were the sounds he had heard many times before. When he heard the unmistakable sounds that Diane always made when she was about to cum, he was momentarily comforted when he realized that she wasn't as loud as she always was, but then he realized that was because she wasn't groaning and cursing into his ear with him on top of her

She came, and Paul was hoping that his boss had as well, since his thrusting slowed while Diane was clawing his arms and kicking her feet, but it didn't look like he had. He did pull his cock out of Diane, but only to move her to a new position, on all fours.

"Let your husband get a good look at you," Rawle said as he positioned Diane facing the end of the bed where Paul was standing by the dresser, and after his boss stuck some sheets under Diane's knees to lift her up a bit, he moved in behind her.

Although Paul couldn't see the penetration, he could tell when the cock went back inside of his wife by the way her face contorted. Her pale features now flushed, she braced herself with her hands as Mr. Johnson began sliding in and out of her from behind, his long black fingers rubbing her back on the way up to her shoulders.

Paul found himself moving towards the bed, wincing when his foot hit a wet sticky spot on the carpet. His seed, as he had cum while his wife did, and after stepping over the mess he knelt at the foot of the bed, reaching up and holding Diane's hand.

It was if she hadn't realized he was there, but she nodded and gripped his hand in return.

"I love you," Paul whispered, reaching down to kiss her ring before leaning up and kissing her cheek before whispering, "Diane?"

Diane nodded as the bed began bouncing more and more, with Mr. Johnson now thrusting hard, as if ticked off about the show of affection, and Paul knelt there helplessly while his wife made tiny gasping sounds each time she was impaled.

"Honey?" Paul said softly as the sound of skin slapping together was like thunder, and along with Diane's gasping and Mr. Johnson's guttural grunting was almost deafening in a way. "You okay?"

Diane looked like a dear in the headlights, and then when Paul leaned forward to kiss her, her head was yanked backward, courtesy of the hand full of blonde hair Rawle Johnson had in his fist.

"Show him!" Rawle Johnson roared as he pounded relentlessly into Diane. "Show him what you look like when you cum!"

It wasn't pretty, but Paul watched. He watched Diane, her head pulled back and her neck straining, open her mouth and let out a silent scream before letting loose a real one while snorting and spitting before she fell face first into the bedding right next to Paul.

When Diane raised her head up she looked groggy but okay, and Paul thought that she might have even winked at him, before she rolled onto her side.

At least it was over, Paul thought as he looked over at the clock, doing a double take when he saw how much time had passed, but he was wrong. It wasn't over, even though Paul thought it was, and judging by Diane's reaction, she might have too.

"Maybe we'll let the spectator get involved," Rawle Johnson said as he rolled Diane completely onto her side and spooned up behind her, lifting her leg and pushing his still erect manhood up near her pussy.

"You did good last time, Lombardo," Mr. Johnson said. "Stick it in Diane for us."

Diane still looked dazed but she nodded, so Paul reached out for Mr. Johnson's cock, which was arching up between his wife's legs, slick with Diane's fluids. Paul saw the redness of his wife's barely visible pussy lips, made a little redder by the constant pounding given her orifice, and he grabbed the bottle of lube that way on the bed and squirted some on the upstanding cock, working it in with his hands before pulling the snake up to the opening.

Diane gasped when her husband slid the head of Rawle's cock inside her, and Paul leaned back to watch the well-oiled organ slide about halfway in before sliding back out. It was an almost frightening sight, Paul thought, seeing the immense underside of the cock's stump - the part that would never get inside a woman, and as Paul watched he heard his boss's voice.

"Go ahead," Mr. Johnson said. "She'll like it. I will too. Do us both"

It was as if Mr. Johnson was reading his mind, Paul thought as he looked at the two of them on their hips facing him, with his boss kissing Diane's neck and shoulders while she leaned back against him. Then Mr. Johnson pulled his cock out nearly all the way, with just the very tip inside the orifice, the tiny fold now gaping wide, before sliding the immense tool back in.

Mr. Johnson still had Diane's leg raised high, straining the insides of her thigh muscles as he penetrated her from behind, and as suggested Paul leaned down to put his tongue on the space between Mr. Johnson's cock and balls before he ran it up the underside of the massive black organ as it pushed in and out.

When his mouth reached the opening, Paul forced his tongue up around his wife's clit, and she squealed when he found it. Back and forth Paul's tongue went, swooping up and down between the cock and the clit, and his boss started thrusting harder and faster while Diane started to writhe around under the combined affection of the two men.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you girl?" Rawle Johnson cackled. "You like your husband licking her pussy while I fuck you, don't you?"

"Don't you?" Rawle snorted, and Diane whimpered yes.

Paul kept licking, concentrating on his wife with his tongue while kneading and twisting his boss's scrotum, trying to make them both cum. From above Paul heard his wife let out a scream that sent a chill down his spine while a mist of fluid sprayed on his chin, and then Paul heard his boss groan as his thrusting slowed.

Paul kept licking, hoping that Mr. Johnson had cum so Diane could get some rest, and then the evidence appeared. As the ebony rod stopped going in and out of his wife, Paul saw the ripples of milky white semen begin to drool out of his wife and down Mr. Johnson's shaft.

Paul backed away, and then went off the bed and watched while Mr. Johnson's deflating dick began to slither out of Diane, and then she sighed one last time when the thing finally fell out. Paul left the bedroom and went out to the kitchen, pouring himself a generous shot of Chivas Regal while looking out at the patio.

It had happened, and while Paul knew that he had wanted it to happen in a way, somehow seeing his boss's cum pouring out of Diane's pussy made it all too real. His wife had liked it, that was for sure. That last orgasm had her screaming like he had never heard before, and it was obvious that Mr. Johnson had been right. Once he has them, they're his until he's had enough, and now that Diane had experienced him, that was going to be the end.

But what about me, Paul wondered? I stood there and jerked off while watching it happen, and then as he helped them both cum with his tongue, he had cum again, squirting a load into the sheets by humping the bed while licking them both.

Paul stayed out in the kitchen for about 15 minutes, hoping that his boss would get dressed and be gone, but when no one left the bedroom he took the bottle and his glass and went back in.

Mr. Johnson hadn't gotten dressed, and didn't look like he was planning on leaving anytime soon either, what with him on his back looking down and the petite blonde laying across his hip, trying to hold on to a very rubbery cock while sucking on the head.

"My man!" Mr. Johnson declared as he saw his subordinate enter the room with the liquor. "To the rescue like a good Saint Bernard. No glasses?"

"No," Paul mumbled, handing his boss the bottle.

"Want to see the old ghetto side of me?" Mr. Johnson laughed as he took the bottle from Paul and took a sip. "Want some baby?"

Diane took the cock out of my mouth long enough to let her husband's boss tip a little into before returning to the task at hand while Paul went over to the chair in the corner and sat.

Diane was having a lot of trouble handing the jello-like snake, and a couple of times he took his cock from Diane and slapped her playfully on the cheek with it. Paul wasn't surprised when his boss beckoned him over for assistance. Like before, the Lombardo's shared the cock, and after a few minutes he was hard enough for more.

Dismissing Paul to the corner, Rawle had Diane straddle him, making sure Paul saw his wife ease down on the massive monolith while she struggled to stay up high enough so that she wasn't fully impaled. Luckily, Rawle pulled Diane off of him after a couple of minutes and rolled over so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed, but then had Diane sit on his lap facing him before standing up, cupping Diane's ass in his hands as he rose and proceeded to walk over to Paul in the corner while bouncing Diane up and down on his tool.

Paul rose as they neared him, and Mr. Johnson turned his back to him, allowing Paul to see his wife hanging on to his boss's neck while she was treated like a rag doll. Paul reached over to touch Diane's hand and was surprised when she grabbed his, since she looked to be out of it.

"I love you."

Diane didn't say it, she only mouthed the words, and Paul thought for a second she winked before she started moaning and screeching, clawing at Rawle's back hard enough to leave evidence of what she was doing.

"Yeah! Cum for me, you slut!" Rawle growled, his Barry White turning feral as he skewered the petite woman, and then his knees bent as he let out an animal-like moan. Diane looked at her husband and let out a weak smile as she was brought over to the bed.

Paul sat back down as the two of them held each other on the bed, and after a few minutes Rawle announced that she had to get going because he had a flight to catch the next morning.

"Come on baby," Rawle said after he climbed out of the bed, reaching back and extending his hand. "You can help me shower."

Paul watched Diane roll gingerly out of bed, her legs wobbly as she let Mr. Johnson lead her to the bathroom. Paul followed, watching as his boss let Diane go into the bathroom first before closing the door in Paul's face, and the sound of the lock turning stopped Paul's hand from turning the knob.

The shower went on, and Paul stood there helplessly at the door, wondering what was going on in there. Could he be doing it with her again? When Paul had seen Diane walking to the bathroom, he couldn't help but notice the redness of her knees, which was nothing compared to her back which was crimson from being pounded into the sheet, and Paul could even see the faint bruises on her butt where his boss's fingers has been.

If she screamed, Paul was ready to knock the door in to try and help Diane, but no scream came and the shower eventually got turned off. Paul went into the bedroom and looked at the camcorder, which had run out of film a while back, and after looking at the tape inside, rummaged through the closet while hoping the two of them didn't come out.