Everybody Does It: The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

After a few minutes the two of them came back out, led by Paul's boss.

"Lay here," Rawle said, finding a corner of the bed that wasn't covered with sweat and bodily fluids, and after putting Diane on her back, took the bottle of lube and put the nozzle at the reddened lips of her sex to squeeze what was left of the tube into her.

"Work that in, baby," Rawle purred before turning to Paul and motioning for him to follow him out to the hall.

"Get me hard," he said gruffly as he put his hands on Paul's shoulders, and as his subordinate began to suck on his cock he talked.

"You gotta teach that little lady how to suck cock," Rawle declared. "Damn, you're way better than she is, but that's one hell of a pussy she's got. See how many times I made her cum?"

Paul said nothing but continued and suck on his boss's manhood, feeling it begin to swell as Mr. Johnson described what his plans were.

"I've had virgins that didn't have pussies as tight as hers," Rawle announced. Next week - man I can't wait. Gotta make sure all those Thialand babes don't drain me completely before I get back. If her pussy is that tight, I can't wait until I fuck her in the ass next weekend."

"Gonna need your tongue for that," Rawle said while Paul cringed at the thought, even though he knew it wasn't going to happen. "You're gonna have to give her an enema first before I fuck that ass, so go shopping before next week."

"There!" Rawle said as he pulled away from Paul, his cock erect and swaying in front of him. "Time for your present."

Rawle went back into the bedroom, where Diane was laying on her back where he had left her, and after saying something to her that Paul couldn't hear, parted her thighs and sunk his cock into the lubricated opening while Diane cried out in pain.

It was quick. Rawle impaled Diane with his cock, making her cry out, and then took a half dozen deep thrusts before coiling his back and bellowing, "Arrrghhh!" After pulling on his cock to drain it dry inside of her, he climbed off of Diane and whispered something before he kissed her on the head and walked over to clothes to get dressed.

"You're in charge of the office in my absence. I sent out an e-mail before I left," Rawle explained as he grabbed his camcorder off of the dresser. "You and Davis try not to fuck up things too much before I get back."

Paul walked his boss to the door, and after a reminder that he was to shave Diane's pussy before next week, he was gone.

Paul went back to the bedroom and saw Diane still on her back in the bed, her legs spread wide. Out of the raw lips of her sex, Paul could see the semen oozing out of his wife as she watched him come to the side of the bed.

"You okay?" Paul asked and Diane nodded.

"Rawle said that I should - he said that I should lay here like this for you," Diane explained. "He said that cuckolds like to clean up after him, and so you would want to go down on me."

"It's okay," Diane said after he shook his head no. "Remember, we aren't holding anything from tonight against each other - ever."

"I know. I don't want to though," Paul said, adding, "Unless you want me to."

Diane shook her head and noted, "Your dick is hard. Must mean you might want to."

"No," Paul said as he climbed onto the bed and knelt between his wife's thighs, but instead of bowing his head he brought his erection to her red opening.

"Honey - I'm sore - really sore down there," Diane said when he saw what her husband was doing.

"You won't even feel me," Paul said as he slid his dick into her.

"Ow! Wrong," Diane said, grabbing Paul's biceps before adding. "It's okay. Just stay like that for a minute. I love you inside of me."

"What did you two do in the shower?" Paul asked as his erection floated in the fluids inside of his wife's pussy.

"Took a shower. Actually, it was more like me cleaning him - all over," Diane added. "I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth, in case you're wondering. After I cleaned him all over he had me suck his cock, but he couldn't get it up. He said it was because I wasn't used to sucking on big ones, but I would get the hang of it after a while. Rawle said that after a few weeks I'd be able to give head as good my husband"

"Probably," Paul said.

"Can't believe how hard you are," Diane noted. "Is it because he - you know - before he left."

"I don't know," Paul admitted. "Really, I don't know what I'm thinking. But for some sick reason I enjoyed watching you, seeing how good it was for you. I simply love watching you come, I guess even when I'm not the one responsible."

"It was okay."

"Looked like it was way more than okay for you," Paul suggested.

"Parts were good I admit it. When I watched you give Rawle head, it was good. Really really good. And when we sucked on it together, I really liked that," Diane confessed. "Told you that turned me on. And I admit that the first time I came, it was good. I'm not going to lie."

"Combined with what we did together, along with you watching me, I really came hard," Diane said. "It was a weird and different feeling another man inside of me, but I did cum. The second time, when you were holding my hand and he was pulling on my hair?"

"Yes"

"Faked it."

"Didn't look it."

"Faked that one," Diane said. "I didn't like getting treated like some kind of pig, and I figured that if I put on a show it would get him to cum. It didn't work though. Thought it might turn you on too."

"It did."

"And the fourth time I supposedly came? When he was bouncing me up and down while carrying me?" Diane asked and Paul nodded. "Another acting job. I hated that. He was trying to hurt me and maybe make me beg for mercy or something, but no way. It did make him cum though, even when I tried to scratch his skin off for calling me a slut."

"You're quite the actress," Paul said as he slightly moved his dick around.

"And before you ask, NO!"

"No, what?"

"No, I've never faked cumming with you," Diane declared. "When I cum with you, you know it, and when I don't cum, you know it too. Sometimes I carry on more than necessary, but I enjoy it. And the other time that I supposedly had an orgasm? When you were going down on me? That was real."

"You liked him taking you from behind like that? Paul asked, adding ruefully, "I could never reach like that."

"No, it wasn't that, although I'm sure the fact that he had his dick in me didn't hurt, but it was your tongue that drove me wild."

"I wasn't only - I mean, when I was licking down there, I was licking him too," Paul confessed.

"I know," Diane said. "I keep telling you how much that excites me."

"He plans on coming here next week when he gets back from Thailand," Paul said.

"I know. He told me in the shower," Diane said. "He's got big plans. He wants me to shave my pubic hair - said he's like me to go with him and get our whole bodies waxed. He also said he wants me to decided what size implants I wanted. he said he's fix it so the company's insurance pays for them."

"How big do you want them to be?" Paul asked.

"Back about 20 years ago, when I was dating, I would have said maybe a C cup, although maybe a B would look better on little old me," Diane mused. "But now? I've got the man I want to spend my whole life with, and unless he's dissatisfied..."

"I love you just the way you are."

"Then that's the answer."

"He also said he's going to fuck you in the ass next week," Paul said, and Diane started to giggle. "I also have to give you an enema before that happens."

"He's one arrogant son-of-a-bitch. That makes another thing that isn't going to happen," Diane declared. "Can you imagine?"

"He's going to be back in town late Thursday," Paul said. "I'll break it to him and have my resignation ready. It's going to be tough for a while, until I can find something else."

"We'll make it," Diane said confidently. "All we need is each other. All I ask is 3 things."

"Shoot."

"We take the sheets off of the bed, everything, and we throw them in the garbage."

"Consider it done."

"Second," Diane said. "We haul this mattress and box spring down to the garage as soon as we get off of it. If it isn't soiled we can give it to Goodwill, and tomorrow we go mattress shopping, if I can walk that is."

"Agreed. And what's number 3?"

"Cum inside me," Diane said. "Please. I want you to. I need you too. It won't hurt much, and besides, I feel lucky."

It didn't take more than a minute, and after Paul shot his seed into Diane's womb they got up and stripped the bed.

"You think he might use that tape he made to blackmail you?" Diane suggested.

"You noticed that camcorder, huh?"

"Yeah. At first I thought it was ours."

"No, he's got enough on me already," Paul shrugged. "Besides, I don't think a tape of the house walk-through we did before we signed the mortgage has much extortion value."

"What?"

"While you two were in the shower, I grabbed one of our old tapes. I swapped the porn tape he thought he made for ours. Might have been a blank one, or the film of this house," Paul said, going over to the dresser and pulling out the actual tape that had just been made.

"What should we do with it?" Diane asked.

"We could burn it."

"True, but maybe we should watch it first," Diane said. "Might be fun. Better than anything we get from Netflix."

"I thought we weren't going to hold anything against each other?" Paul asked.

"We aren't going to. Not ever," Diane emphasized before they started to move the mattress. "We can just watch it - without any Mystery Science Theatre 3000 commentary, that is."

"Deal," Paul said. "Marie."

"Deal, David."

...

Epilogue.

"Mr. Lombardo," said Rawle Johnson's secretary after buzzing him. "It's them. They want to speak with whomever is in charge."

Paul sighed because he knew that the "them" in question was corporate headquarters, and told Grace to put the call through to him, cursing Mr. Johnson for putting him in charge. Even though he was likely going to be out on his ass upon his return, Paul sucked it up and took the call and the inevitable bullshit that came whenever anybody besides the boss had to deal with the home office calling from Dallas.

Two minutes later, Paul Lombardo set the phone down and stared out the window, and while his head spun at the news he had be told, it took only seconds for him to get moving.

"Grace," he told Mr. Johnson's secretary after racing over to the boss's office. "I need to get the Prentiss file. They're ticked off about the deadline being moved."

The usually surly woman, who had been there forever, got up and went to the door and unlocked it for Paul, who said he thought he knew right where it was.

The secretary stood in the doorway, chatting with another of the support staff while waiting for Paul to find the file so she could go back to doing nothing. Opening the drawer he thought he remembered Mr. Johnson taking it from, he was ecstatic when it was right there on top.

"Got it!" Paul said as he raced past Grace and went over to his desk like a man on a mission, which was a good description.

When Paul got to his desk he opened up the manila folder with LOMBARDO boldly printed on top, and after rifling through the documents inside that he was quite familiar with, ducked it into his own briefcase, and after waiting a few minutes, e-mailed the entire office and told them there would be an office-wide meeting in a half hour and that everyone, without exception, had to be there.

"People," Paul said, taking control of the situation although this was new to him. "I've just gotten some horrible news. Mr. Johnson was killed in a traffic accident earlier today in Thailand. I'm sure more news will follow, but I wanted you all to know before the media gets a hold of it."

The buzzing that followed was only interrupted when Paul reminded everyone that they direct all media questions to him, and when he told the office that they would be closed on Friday to honor their fallen leader, the buzzing got more upbeat.

Later, after everyone had left, Paul put all of the papers that showed his illicit Internet activities through the shredder. Although all he could do was hope that this was all there was, Paul knew that if there was more, he would know it soon enough.

At home, Diane took the news much like Paul had, with a mixture of relief and regret.

"I hated a lot about him," Diane would say after learning of Rawle's death. "But we did sleep with him."

"I know."

"Are they having any kind of memorial at work?" Diane asked, and after Paul told her they were closing the office tomorrow, she suggested that they have their own service at home.

"OW!" Diane said as she watched herself to the TV being bounced around the bedroom on the late Rawle Johnson's cock. "Can we go back to the part where you're licking both of us?"

"But you can't see anything but your backs and my feet."

"I still remember how it felt though," Diane said, and after it got rewound they spent the rest of the night screwing like newlyweds.

At work, Paul was named Interim Director, although at a much lower salary than Mr. Johnson had earned, he was sure, but that was fine with him.

With the job title, Paul got to field questions from staff about what had really happened in Thailand, since the rumors were flying hot and heavy, and the one particular one kept coming up again and again in water cooler mumblings.

"I know you can't really say, although since I am your deputy I thought maybe you could fill me in," Scott Davis asked Paul late one afternoon.

"Word has it that our man Johnson met an unfortunate end in Thailand," Scott Davis asked his new boss.

"I've heard a number of rumors," Paul said. "The man died in a car accident. T-boned at an intersection by somebody running a light."

"I know that's the official story," Davis said as he looked around to make sure no one was around. "But I heard that he was getting his cock sucked when the car hit him and the impact caused his cock to be bit right off."

"I heard that one before," Paul admiited. "Has an urban legend feel about it though."

"And did you also hear that the one doing the sucking wasn't a she but a she-male? You know, a transvestite?" Paul's assistant explained with a grin.

"Look, I don't see the point of giving credence to these crazy rumors," Paul said. "The man is dead. Let's let him rest in peace and just try to carry on without him."

"Sure," Davis said. "But imagine, getting your cock bit off! Ow!"

"It's bullshit. End of story," Paul said, ending the conversation, although he thought that he knew the story was bullshit because no matter how good a cocksucker the transvestite was, there was no way he could have bitten it off.

The truth was that the trannie had only bit it in half and not even clear off. Besides, it was the crash that really killed him, so with that in mind Paul tried to concentrate on work and forget Mr. Johnson as best he could, and he succeeded, for about 6 weeks.

"Honey," Diane said, and when Paul saw the expression on her face he immediately knew what was wrong.

"Your mother?" Paul asked, since the woman had been in failing health for a few months.

Diane just shook her head no and held up a stick that had a little plus sign on it.

"Honey, that's great!" Paul said, but then he thought about it and lost a little enthusiasm.

"Oh. This could get interesting," Paul mused, the thought of his ailing mother-in-law getting handed a baby that was anything but the product of an Italian and Irish mating would be the end of her for sure.

"It could be yours," Diane said hopefully. "After all, it was just one night."

"We've been trying for ten years, and all of a sudden we get lucky just at this particular time?"

"Could be," Diane said. "Remember, we've been doing a whole lot of screwing the last couple of months, so it might not be his."

"It's not going to be his," Paul said. "Mr. Johnson is gone."

"You can stop calling him Mr. Johnson," Diane reminded her husband.

"Okay. Rawle is gone, so the baby is mine. I got you into this."

"And I went along with it," Diane chimed in.

"Still, it was my fault that anything happened, so there's no question of who the father is," Paul said. "Unless you want to - you know?"

"No."

"Then we'll hope for the best. We have the child and love the child no matter what."

"Maybe - remember how both of your stuff was inside me?" Diane mused. "Maybe the baby batter got blended somehow."

"That's ridiculous," Paul said before Diane started giggling after she couldn't hold a straight face.

"I hope it's a boy," Diane said. "I hope he's got your smile, and maybe he'll have..."

"A cock like Rawle's?" Paul asked.

"I was thinking of his height, silly," Diane chirped. "Anyway, we'll know for sure in about seven months."

Seven months and four days to be exact, and Paul was there watching when the crown emerged from inside his wife. They had been on edge for months and now they would know, along with everyone in the delivery room, and their friends and family and the world.

"She doesn't look anything like me," Paul said as the screaming little girl entered their lives, and as a flushed Diane looked down at what Paul was being handed, he held up the fairest looking Irish-Italian American lass one could imagine.

At home a few days later, Paul and Diane had one last ceremony to perform, and as they set the tape into the outdoor fireplace and watched the only thing linking them to their moments of infidelity go up in flames, Paul said, "And never again."

"Right," Diane said as they backed away from the stench of the burning plastic. "Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless we could find some nice guy - not to do anything with me, but just so I could watch you suck his..." Diane suggested, but stopped when she saw Paul's reaction. "Never mind. Just a thought."

...

thanks for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers