Everybody Loves Debra Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of water dripping slowly onto the tiled floor combined with their grunts and moans to form one rather unusual if not melodious noise which provided a surreal soundtrack to their wicked naked dance. Their colliding bodies seem to produce a squelching instead of the usual slapping sound as they willingly careered into one another with the approximate force of two out of control cars in a head on smash.

Ray watched as Gianni somehow produced a shot from underneath and between her legs, a rather clear and concise shot in the circumstances of his cock sliding furiously almost in a blur into her pussy. His hands held tightly onto her wet hips as her pussy did the same to his pumping shaft with her vaginal canal enveloping it as tight as if he was wearing a condom.

Her tiny petite body began to shake markedly so much so that one of her hands lost its tenuous grip of the towel rack slipping down to hang almost uselessly at her side and her drenched hair began to flay about wildly. Ray swore he could actually see the spine in her bare backside vibrate and compress in one simultaneous action as Gianni fucked her.

Their shrieks and groans began to get louder and more frequent merging into one seemingly non stop erotic chorus. Ray could only look as Gianni's thrusts into his wife's naked body suddenly became more intense and frantic slamming into Debra so hard that all she could do was emit one long continuous moan.

The word "no" welled up inside him but no sound came out of Ray's mouth as with his shaft still embedded deep inside her Gianni let slip loud grunt that to him could only mean one thing. The shot then bounced about a bit as Gianni seemed to stumble backward a few steps.

His heart in his mouth and with the whole of his body craned forward Ray Barone stared intensely at the television screen waiting for it to return to a clear and stable picture. When it did it showed Debra her naked body trembling slightly bent over at the waist with her bare feet spread far apart on the tiled floor. One by one the fingers of her hand slowly released their grip of the towel rack and as her arm swung down in a slow arc the camera zoomed into a close up of her pussy.

For a just a brief moment to Ray it seemed that the glistening wet pinkish sliver of skin that he thought he knew so well between his wifes legs was actually breathing appearing to open and close slightly in the soft light of the bathroom. It was only a split second later that the first sign of Gianni's gift came into view bubbling slowly out between the pink folds of skin of her pussy.

Ray watched as a single drop fell slowly from between her legs swirling slightly in the air down to the tiles below only to be quickly followed by a second and then a third. Soon so much of the near white viscous and gooey liquid began to ooze out that it looked like mayonnaise flowing out of her enlarged pussy on to the floor forming a minuscule puddle at her feet.

She seemed to nervously extend a hand between her legs with her fingers at first sliding carefully into the still oozing white liquid as if it was a radioactive substance. Ray then looked on in horror as she brought the fingers to her lips with the camera zooming in on Debra's smiling face as she ravenously cleansed them of his sticky offering with rapid strokes of her tongue.

"Ya like your cream cocktail?" Gianni mischievously asked.

The camera showed her face as she simply nodded without saying a single word, her tongue individually licking each of her fingers clean as if she had just eaten an extremely tasty dish.

"I bet Ray that ignorant husband of yours never gave you one of those!" Gianni's words were still ringing in Ray's ears as the screen showed Debra take his cock between her lips yet again. It was then that the screen went blank for the final time.