Everybody Loves Debra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

"I have a present for you." she said simply as she shut the door quietly behind her.

"Yeah, what is it?" he replied matter of factly.

He watched as a devilish smile spread across her face before she let one hand reach downwards allowing her fingers to grasp the hem of her skirt. Slowly her hand lifted her skirt to reveal her pussy in all its glory glistening in the light of the bedroom just waiting for him.

"Oh my and I didn't get you anything!" He shook his body, trembling in mock expectation before he moved forward towards her his arms extended.

"No not here," her hand released the hem of skirt letting it drop down to cover her panty less pussy "downstairs at dinner."

"You naughty dirty girl!" They stood for moment smiling at each other before he bent over giving her a quick yet passionate kiss on the lips. They each left the bedroom one after the other so as not to arouse suspicion.

Debra Barone sat at the thanksgiving table her eyes studying the faces of the people seated around her. She moved from one person to the next looking for anything out of the ordinary, looking for any sign that anyone suspected. Frank, Marie, her oblivious ignorant husband and even her parents everyone looked normal.

She shifted herself slightly forward in her seat and spread her legs as wide as she could without attraction the attention of the person next to her, the sudden inrush of cool air on her uncovered private parts making her soft wet skin of her pussy tingle in expectation. Debra turned her head briefly to look Robert directly in the eyes and with a touch of her hand on his she announced to him that she was ready.

For such a large and cumbersome man no one seemed to notice his right hand descend slowly below the table. His hand landed on the bare skin of her left knee, his fingers giving it a gentle squeeze as if to reassure her. Robert let his fingers trace a path along her inner thigh at a deliberate snail like pace teasing her with every touch of his fingers sending shivers through her body.

Debra struggled not to produce any erroneous sounds or gestures, to keep her face as emotionless as possible. For the most part she succeeded, however when his fingers touched her pussy for the first time before beginning to slide in and out in a slow but steady pace she could not help but release a soft moan.

"You ok Debra?"

Her head turned as if in slow motion towards the direction of the voice

"Yes Frank!," her face displayed a mock sneer "the food just went down the wrong way!" She quickly picked up the fork from her plate and started to pick at her dinner. "Maybe I should add that at the moment your son is currently pumping his finger between my open legs!" she thought to herself.

His fingers was now sliding deeper inside her with each and every stroke, teasing her throbbing protruding clit between his thumb and his other free fingers. It took all her will power, all her strength to stop herself from shaking violently, to stop herself from leaning back in the chair letting her eyes roll back in her head in and scream in pure pleasure.

"Why don't you go get desert dear," Marie piped up "not the dreadful thing you made. My apple pie, I baked it this morning!"

"Not right now!" Debra hissed at her as her hands gripped the table tightly.

"Ok Ok" Marie replied indignantly

She struggled to retain any sense of decorum, any sense of normality so as not to attract attention to herself. Her body was on the verge of exploding, knowing all too well that she was about to come, that his pumping fingers were about to send her petite body into a wondrous sensual orgasmic rapture in front of everyone at the thanksgiving celebration.

Her eyes studied the looks on the faces of the people seated at the table perhaps looking for any sign that she had been discovered. She felt her body start to tremble as his fingers stopped embedded deep inside her for just a moment before beginning to twist and turn embedded deep inside her pussy. That was the straw the broke the camels back so to to speak as she felt a wave of pleasure sweep through her body and she rapidly stuffed enough food in her mouth in an attempt to stifle her moans.

"I'll go and get that desert now Marie" Debra said as Robert quickly pulled his drenched fingers from between her spread legs. She watched as he pulled his hand from under the table, a smile spreading across her face when he lifted his fingers to his lips before slowly licking them clean with his tongue.

"Great meal Debra"

"Why thank you Robert!" she replied as she smoothed her skirt down and rose to her feet. Her eyes widened in horror when she looked down at the chair noticing a large wet spot on the fabric of the seat. She quickly pushed the chair under the table before walking into the kitchen.

*******

It was a couple of weeks later when her desires got the better of her again when Ray had to stay overnight in Boston leaving her all alone in the house with the kids. Inviting Giainni over on the pretence of fixing the the oven she shunted the kids across the road to Marie and Frank's house.

Her mind had already begun to picture and play out the scenarios that she and Gianni would enjoy that afternoon when suddenly the front door opened and in walked the kids followed quickly by Marie.

"What are you doing back here Marie?" she asked surprised.

Marie waved her hand apologetically "Frank just unbuckled his pants, I didn't want the kids to be traumatised so we'll just watch TV here." She had just deposited herself the couch turning on the TV with the remote control when there was loud noise that came from the kitchen.

"Who's there?" she asked her head spinning around in the direction of the noise.

"Oh that's just Gianni," Debra replied quickly "since Ray doesn't come back until tomorrow I asked him to come over and have a look at the oven. Its been playing up."

"Why didn't you ask Frank to have a look at the oven?" Marie asked.

"Why didn't I ask Frank?," Debra repeated the question as if to give her mind time to think up an answer "Well......Gianni's a lot a cheaper, he literally works for peanuts and I didn't want to bother Frank I know he's very busy."

She studied Marie's eyes to see if she knew she was lying, making it up as she went but she did not see anything out of the ordinary. "Listen why don't you stay here with the kids," she pointed with both of her hands towards the kitchen "I'll go see how Gianni is going with the oven and I'll organise some tasty snacks for the kids."

She turned her attention to Ally, Geoffrey and Michael who were now clustered around Marie on the couch "Do you want mommy to get you some snacks?" There was resounding and simultaneous chorus of "Yes!" from all three.

"But you have to wait here with Grandma until I come back ok?"

Again all three answered at one time "Ok."

Debra studied Marie until she had walked out of sight into the kitchen where Gianni was waiting.

"What is she doing here?" he asked his tone of voice sounding slightly angry.

"I don't know!," Debra replied as she poked her head around the corner taking a quick look at the four of them huddled together on the couch. "But we can still have some fun!"

He watched as she took a step towards him, her hand cupping his groin before tilting her head upwards letting her lips meet with his in a passionate kiss. His hand held the back of her head as their lips meshed wildly together just out of sight of her mother in law until suddenly she broke off the kiss.

She quickly made her way to the corner of the kitchen cabinets near the sink before reaching under her skirt sliding her panties down her legs, lifting each of her feet in turn to ease their removal.

"You know that's what I love about you," Gianni said with a tinge of excitement in his voice "you've turned into a real slut!"

Her face broadened into a seductive smile as she let the panties flutter softly to the floor "Well don't just stand there...."

The words had hardly left her lips when she felt herself lifted bodily into the air before being deposited on her backside onto the kitchen counter. He pulled her slightly forward with one arm while the other rolled her skirt upwards to reveal her already glistening pussy in all its sensual naked detail. Her sweet aroma flooded his nostrils intoxicating his senses driving him delirious with passion.

Her outstretched legs resting on each of his broad shoulders Debra let her head rest against the cupboard doors as she tried to maintain her precarious position perched on the counter, his tongue now lapping rapidly at the soft sensitive outer skin of her pussy. Had she turned into a slut? - the question swirled around inside her head combining with the sounds of her kids floating into her ears disorienting her for just a moment but the confusion, the doubt soon dissolved away as his tongue worked it's magic.

She bit her lip in a sometimes less that successful bid to stifle her moans as her trembling hands reached outwards grabbing hold of his head forcing it down between her outstretched legs. Her eyes closed as she let her mind immerse herself totally and wholly in the moment, the fear of being caught at any moment exciting her, heightening the sensual erotic experience ten fold.

It was less than five minutes later she found herself bent over the counter near the sink, her now shoeless feet spread wide open as he pushed his cock into her pussy. His hand lightly slapped her bare ass as he fucked her leaving red marks that deepened in hue with each slap.

"Do you need a hand dear?"

The voice seemed to come from nowhere partially jarring her back to reality.

"No thanks Marie," she stopped momentarily as she adjusted her hands that tightly gripped the counter before looking back smiling at Gianni furiously pumping his cock into her pussy "I've got my hands full at the moment but I'll be back very soon." At least she was not lying she told herself.

Their bodies collided together with sharp slap sound that must have been audible in the next room if any one really listened for it, his rapidly pumping shaft sliding with ease in her drenched pussy. She watched their reflection in the door of the microwave their slightly distorted figures appearing to melt together into one strangely shaped consolidated blob.

Her eyes widened in surprise when, with his shaft still embedded deep inside her his strong hands slipped under each of her legs lifting her tiny body into the air,. Gianni turned slightly letting her body lean against his as he propped his body against the kitchen cabinets, balancing her body on his hands as his cock pumped furiously away. She had never allowed herself to be taken this way before and barely able to contain her desire she let her lips provocatively nuzzle his meeting in a series of rapid fire passionate, sensual kisses. Her skirt partially covered the area where the colliding bodies slapped together yet she knew she would have a difficult time explaining their compromising position to anyone who happened to walk in.

When she came she came hard, her quivering oxygen hungry body not able to recognise that she had been carefully lowered on to the floor to stand on her own two shaking legs until she found herself dropping softly to her knees in front of him. His cock slid into her mouth, her lips wrapping themselves tightly around his shaft as her head began to bob at speed along its length. It was not long before his cock exploded while still buried deep inside her mouth sending a stream of his white sticky offering down her throat, swirling around inside her mouth before beginning to dribble in little streams from her lips. His still pulsing shaft had slid from her open mouth before she once again let her lips wrap around his shaft her head bobbing twice more along the length of his shaft before she rose albeit a little unsteadily to her feet.

"Thank you!" The words were whispered directly in his ear as he zipped up his trousers before their lips met in one final quick kiss. He stood watching her in stunned silence as she quickly cleaned herself up before she poured some potato chips from a bag into a small bowl.

Debra made her way into the lounge room to find Michael asleep across Marie's lap while Ally and Geoffrey were snuggled up close to her, one on each side.

"What took you so long Debra," Marie asked as her head turned in her direction as she approached "the kids are half asleep they won't eat anything now."

"Well it took me a long time to get some details about the oven out of Gianni. You could say I had to literally pump the information out of him!" Her face broadened into a smile as she finished speaking.

Marie's eyes narrowed as Debra moved closer. "What's that on your neck?"

"What.....where?"

Marie moved her hand to the approximate position on her own neck.

Debra let her hand trace a path to the same area on her neck, her fingers soon coming into contact with a globule of cum that she had somehow missed during her rapid clean up.

"Ah errr.....it's just moisturiser. Trust me to buy the el cheapo brand eh! Listen I just leave the bowl of chips here on the table in case the kids want some and I'll just head upstairs and clean myself up."

She set the bowl on the coffee table and rapidly made her way up the stairs smiling all the way. As she took each step her mind was already buzzing on what adventure she could plan for the next time Ray was absent. "Maybe Gianni can be an intruder I unexpectedly discover in the house ravage and have his way with me and then Robert can 'rescue me' dressed in his police uniform" she thought to herself. Yes she could feel her pussy tingling already.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers