Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At closer inspection, it did indeed resemble a doctor's examining table. It was about waist high; and as they eased Debra onto it, she could see them pull foot stirrups out from the sides where the design had concealed them. They urged her to lay back on the well-padded and extremely soft table, as they secured her feet in the stirrups; and subsequently raised her legs as if for a gynecological exam. In this position, her legs were spread wide and her pussy was totally exposed to the entire room...not that Debra objected.

Sheila informed her, "before you arrived, the couples all drew cards to see who would initiate you into our group...and Ben and Chloe had high card."

As Debra had noted before, George's brother Ben could have been his twin. His cock was an absolute monster: at least twelve inches long; as thick as a soda can; with a head that resembled a tennis ball. She remembered being fucked by his brother; and couldn't wait for Ben to take her. As they approached the table, Ben's erect cock swayed in front of him like an additional appendage; and Chloe's impressive breasts jiggled as she walked. Even with his immense size, Debra knew she didn't need any extra lubrication; she provided her own. The way she was situated on the table; Debra's ass was at the edge, perfectly at waist level; so that Ben's cock was lined up exactly with her slit.

Chloe took a quick lick between her legs to taste her; and Debra was reminded where Chloe's tongue had been minutes before; and then she stepped aside; leaned over; and used both hands to spread Debra's pussy lips apart. Ben lay his immense tool on her belly and Debra could feel it's weight; then firmly wedged the ample head between her spread lips. As Chloe spread her even farther; Ben lunged steadily forward, penetrated Debra's cunt; and kept up steady pressure until he had slid completely into her belly. With her pussy completely full of Ben's cock; Debra moaned loudly and immediately provided more lubrication; unnecessary as it was. With her legs positioned in the stirrups; Ben was able to achieve maximum penetration, and he thrust his monster into Debra's cunt with all his strength until his balls slapped against her ass cheeks. He began a steadily increasing pace of hard thrusts until he was fucking her so fast that a white froth became visible at the entrance of her cunt. Chloe had repositioned herself so that she could suck and nibble on Debra's wonderful tits.

Chloe slid her hand down Debra's stomach, and caressed, then pinched her swollen clit; sending Debra over the edge again. As she thrashed about on the table; her cunt convulsed and squeezed Ben's cock and he responded by flooding the inside of her pussy with his sperm. It was like someone had shoved a fire hose between her legs as he kept spurting inside her; filling her completely and making her stomach ripple. When he had finished erupting; Ben just stood between Debra's legs with his cock still embedded inside her. As Debra lay back on the table catching her breath; Chloe continued to knead her breasts as they lay flattened against her chest. Eventually, Ben's meat shriveled enough to let it slip naturally out of Debra's hole; allowing his cum to drool down her ass crack and onto the table.

Everyone in the room applauded and converged around the table, as Sheila spoke, "now Debra, we have a real surprise for you; thanks to the imagination and skills of our members."

Chloe helped Debra off the table, and it was moved to the side of the room. Doug produced a remote control; pressed a button; and the contraption at the ceiling began to lower. As it reached eye level, Debra could see that it was a series of, what appeared to be, canvas straps of varying lengths and widths all connected with metal rings; almost resembling a kind of cage.

Jen assured Debra, "you are going to love this," as she wrapped straps around Debra's waist, chest, shoulders, and each thigh.

The straps connected to themselves with "Velcro", and actually felt quite comfortable. Debra was almost breathless with anticipation as Jen and Doug continued to adjust the straps until her legs were secured in a spread-eagle pose. Most of the straps hung loose behind her, unused for now. Doug again pressed the remote and Debra was gently lifted off the floor; her legs still held wide apart, as she rose. She was totally relaxed in the harness, as she watched George retreat to the corner of the room and wheel a, sheet covered, object to the center of the room, and position it directly beneath her. When he whisked the sheet away, he revealed a narrow platform, with an object protruding upward in its center; it sort of reminded her of the pommel-horse from high school gymnastics. She realized that the object was an absolutely enormous dildo; the largest she had ever seen.

Sheila broke the silence, "we think it was meant to be a novelty item...a joke...but we couldn't resist it. Doug, show Debra what we have programmed it to do."

The dildo must have been at least eighteen inches long, and it had to have been ten inches around. Luckily, the head was no bigger that the rest of the girth. Debra was a captive audience as Doug, using the same remote, hit a button and the gigantic dildo started to visibly vibrate. As he kept pressing a button, the vibrations and gyrations grew increasingly intense until it resembled a snake. He pressed another button, and the dildo began to thrust upward and contract in a steady rhythm like a piston in an engine. What was amazing to Debra, was that it was totally noise-less. Sheila had told her she would be amazed at the things the talent in this room had thought up. No one had to tell Debra what was supposed to materialize here...they were going to lower her body over this contraption until she was impaled by that monstrous dildo.

Sheila assured her, "don't be worried Debra; we'll go slow. It really isn't that much larger than Ben, and he made sure you were well lubricated. "

Just to be sure, Debra saw Janet produce a bottle of lube from under the platform and generously squirt the entire length of the fake cock. Debra had to be impressed with the design of her harness, because it was almost like she was floating...she felt no pressure whatsoever from the straps. Doug was controlling the remote, and he had raised Debra about six feet above the floor; as the others positioned the platform directly under her crotch. He pressed a button and her body began to be, very slowly, lowered. Everyone had gathered around the platform to watch this portion of the show. Her legs were secured so wide that her slit was wide open as she neared the enormous phallus; which was now perfectly still. She could feel fluid drip from her cunt; and she wasn't sure if it was her's of Ben's...probably a combination. She wasn't sure which emotion was stronger at this moment: horny anticipation; or fear of the immense size of the object.

As she slowly approached the massive cock; Sheila and Jen guided her legs, making sure her pussy was centered over the tip. She was being lowered so that gravity was actually what was doing the movement. Debra felt the end of the dildo make contact with her wide open slit, and Doug stopped the hoist there. It was just barely touching her lips; teasing her; making her crave more.

Michelle asked her, "are you OK Debra?"

Trying to make a joke, Debra assured her, "yes, we have splashdown, Houston."

Taking his cue, Doug touched the button; and Debra's body resumed it's downward movement...very slowly. They watched intently as her moist cunt lips spread around the tip of the dildo; very slowly stretching to their extreme. Debra looked down to see the enormous cock beginning to penetrate her cunt. It was so huge, she wanted to scream, as her body absorbed more, as she was lowered. She was totally amazed that her pussy would stretch far enough to accommodate the proportions of the plastic cock. She could actually see her the size of her stomach increase as the dildo was buried deeper inside her. Doug released the clutch on the hoist, allowing gravity to take effect, and Debra was suddenly fully impaled on the beastly dildo.

She did scream, "Oh my fucking God," as eighteen inches of thick plastic was embedded inside her pussy.

As she thrashed around on top of the dildo like meat on a skewer; Doug was not satisfied with her having just one orgasm; so he tapped a button, and the dildo began to vibrate inside her. He touched another and the hoist raised her up a couple inches; causing an almost delirious Debra to wonder why. Then she knew; as the cock started to thrust up into her pussy.

In sensory overload, she shrieked, "holy fucking shit."

Debra was now in a state on constant multiple orgasms. It was like being fucked by some gigantic beast. Her belly was totally and completely filled with cock. The group watched in awe as her cunt lips gripped the dildo; first being stuffed up inside her pussy; then being drawn completely outside it. Her huge tits jiggled as the machine thrust up inside her. Doug lowered her onto the platform so that every inch of the dildo was being jammed up into her cunt. Debra's head was thrown back in ultimate ecstasy; as she fought for consciousness. She now knew what was meant by; "out of your mind with pleasure." She knew that she was absolutely flooding the platform; that was, if there was room for her juices to leak out. She must have actually lost consciousness momentarily; because she didn't remember the dildo being removed from her pussy; just her feet, still wearing her heels, touching the floor; and Sheila and Jen asking her if she was feeling alright.

"Oh my God; that was indescribable," gasped a completely breathless Debra.

"Well, catch your breath," Chloe advised her, as she handed her a bottle of water, "because you haven't felt anything yet. Now it's time for complete audience participation."

As Bill and Ben held a weak-kneed Debra upright; Jen and Michelle were adjusting the harness straps surrounding her. When they were done; the contraption resembled a weird lawn chair cage hanging from the ceiling. Debra was sitting on a couple straps, with others holding her legs apart and straps on the sides to hold on to if she desired. She was raised about three feet above the floor; and again, totally comfortable. She could swing back and forth; and actually wished she had one of these at home. As the group surrounded her; she suddenly realized that, from this position, all her holes were readily accessible. George advanced between her spread legs; his huge cock swaying before him; her still wide open hole inviting him. George had fucked Debra before with his giant cock, and normally she would have pleaded with him to go easy; but after being defiled by their machine; she actually welcomed him inside her. She was at the perfect height, and George just walked forward; cock in hand; and slid his monster meat to the hilt in her pussy.

"Oh that's nice," groaned Debra, as George began to slide his cock in and out of her well lubricated cunt.

Debra just closed her eyes , leaned back in her harness, and enjoyed being fucked. Having George's enormous cock inside her was like welcoming back an old friend; even if it was only the second time. He felt so great thrusting into her pussy; his balls slapping against her ass cheeks. She opened her eyes when she felt someone grasp her right hand; and saw that it was Bill, urging her to wrap her fingers around his impressive eight inch tool. She had almost forgotten: this was not about her...she was the "featured performer" at this party. She took hold of his penis; noticing how sexy her bright red nails looked against his cock; and began to stroke it gently. Doug approached her left side with his completely smooth cock; and she immediately grabbed it and began to jerk him off.

She looked up and saw David (she still thought of him as George Costanza) being lowered toward her sitting on a trapeze bar; until his huge cock-head was even with her mouth. At close inspection; she was astounded at the size of his crown compared to the normal size of his penis. She instinctively opened her mouth to accept the bulbous head; and David began to stuff it into her mouth, past her lipstick coated lips. The crown absolutely filled her mouth and she began to flick and slide her tongue all around it. The only man missing was the man who had already fucked her: Ben; and she didn't have to wait long to discover what he was waiting for. George stopped thrusting into her cunt; and just held there; and she felt large, firm hands spreading her still accessible ass cheeks. She couldn't really get a good look behind her because of the cock filling her mouth; but she knew it was Ben...she recognized his scent.

She knew that his cock was every bit as immense as George's which was stuffed in her pussy; and she could just imagine what it looked like poised against her ass. She knew she should be dreading this penetration because the only other time she had been double-penetrated (the only time anything had ever been in her ass, for that matter) was with Sheila's dildo and Bill's almost normal cock. But she wasn't dreading it at all...she craved his cock in her ass...she couldn't wait. Ben ,his cock still coated with Debra's cum, nudged his crown against her sphincter muscle; spread her cheeks as far as possible, and gave a shove; burying his cock-head in her ass hole. It hurt for just a split second, and then the pleasure began to spread through Debra's body. As she hung in mid air; George and Ben thrust into her body with all their brawn and their huge cocks disappeared inside her. She almost bit down on David's penis, as she let out a scream of ecstasy, that was so muffled no one could hear. She knew she was cumming, but wasn't sure how much fluid she had left to expel.

The feeling of being so stuffed with cock was incredible. She was cognizant of having over two feet of hard, fat cock inside her; and the thought overwhelmed her. As they thrust up into her, she could feel their cocks rubbing together, separated only by a layer of flesh. It suddenly occurred to her what an amazing invention this harness was; to be able to accommodate five cocks simultaneously...wait a minute...she was accommodating five cocks! She was finding it difficult to concentrate on sucking; and double-jerking at the same time. Unexpectedly, she felt fingers on both her tits; which had been flopping around uncontrollably. Janet and Chloe were massaging her wonderful tits and pinching her nipples hard. Her nipples were being stimulated; she could feel cocks in her ass and pussy; and Debra wasn't sure how much more titillation she could tolerate.

Trying to concentrate on the cocks in her hands was almost impossible; and then David erupted in her mouth and down her throat. She gobbled and slurped and tried to keep it all in her mouth; but when he withdrew, he still spurted on her face. She ran her tongue around her lips and swallowed every drop she could gather. Now she could concentrate on the jobs at hand; and she quickened the pace; as she watched David's trapeze being lowered to the floor. It was the first she had noticed that the remote for the trapeze, had been worn on a necklace around his neck.

As the two ,twin, giant cocks hammered her holes; Debra tugged and yanked Bill and Doug with all her energy. She was actually afraid their cocks were going to be rubbed raw by the increased friction. Just as her arms were growing weary, the two weapons exploded in her hands virtually simultaneously; spewing and spurting a shower of cum into the air. It coated her hands; arms; and seemingly everything else in sight. She licked it off her fingers; thinking how each man's sperm had a distinctive taste. Debra once again relaxed in the harness and just enjoyed the sensation of two massive cocks filling her pussy and ass. But her state of utter bliss didn't last long, as the trapeze raised up in front of her,with Michelle astride it. Debra had eagerly anticipated this; and as Michelle wrapped her long legs around Debra's head; she used both her hands to spread Michelle's legs even farther.

While using her thumbs to part Michelle's prominent cunt lips; Debra paused a moment to breathe in her scent. She couldn't believe how pink the inside of Michelle's cunt was...maybe it was just the contrast against her black skin. Debra had nothing to compare it against since this was obviously the first time she had eaten a black woman. Sheila had been her first lesbian encounter; and she had enjoyed it immensely. She held Michelle open; leaned forward; and gently licked the folds surrounding Michelle's pussy. It was difficult to lick smoothly with her body quivering from the cocks hammering into her belly. She thrust her tongue inside Michelle's cunt; and used it as a spoon to gather and swallow as much of Michelle's juices as she could. She lapped Michelle's pussy like a dog on an ice cream cone. She felt Michelle's legs squeezing her head tighter; carefully bit down on her protruding clit; and held it between her teeth as Michelle's body bucked and jerked on the trapeze.

Michelle gasped, "oh God Debra; you're the best cunt-licker I've ever had."

Debra didn't have time to bask in the praise, as the pace of the cocks fucking into her increased drastically. Ben was the first to cum, as she felt his mammoth cock suddenly expand; then flood her ass hole. He immediately withdrew; and everyone exhaled as they watched his sperm drool and drip out of her sphincter. George was battering her as his monster cock spread her cunt with each stroke. Everyone else was just watching the show now; and Debra now was enjoying being the "featured performer." It felt so wonderful having her pussy stretched so wide; so full of hard cock. George wrapped his huge hands around her ass cheeks; drew her close to him; and held her tight as his gigantic cock sprayed a steady stream of cum deep inside her cunt, as it gripped him tight. She threw her arms around him as the pulsing of his cock encouraged her orgasm. The two of them jerked and thrashed in each others arms, as her pussy milked every drop from his balls.

After catching his breath, George stepped back; his shrinking cock sliding easily out of her enlarged pussy. They both laughed as a steady stream leaked out of her expanded hole; leaving a sizable puddle on the floor beneath her.

Everyone agreed it was time for a short bathroom break; and to hydrate. Over the next couple of hours, Debra and her holes were shared by everyone, in every possible combination. She was happy that Ray would be gone the entire weekend, because she knew she was going to be sore. The entire group agreed that they should have an encore performance in the future. Two of the couples asked Debra if she would be interested in joining them for just a threesome. She left all options open; but felt like her cravings would be satisfied for the time being.

*

(Thank everyone for your feedback and story suggestions; please keep them coming. Please be advised that Literotica does not accept any celebrity non-consent stories.)

12