Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled us to our sides, still clutching one another, breathing hard, her face buried in my chest, my chin resting on top of her head. "Holy shit," I said under my breath.

"What?" she asked, turning her head to look up at me.

I craned my neck to kiss her forehead, "I said, Holy Shit," smiling down at her.

Kate smile back and giggled, "So, it was okay for you too?"

I laughed out loud; causing my still deeply buried cock to let loose it's last little bit of joy. I hugged her, running my hands down to her delectable ass, massaging each cheek. "I love you," she whispered into my chest and drifted off to sleep.

**Saturday around 8 a.m.**

Someone was nibbling at my ear and running their hand over my ass, trying to slip between my legs. I felt breasts firmly pressed against my back and I still had Kate firmly pressed against my front, breathing softly in her sleep. I reached back and grabbed a familiar butt cheek; "Good morning lover," Britt cooed in my ear. "So how was she?" she inquired, nibbling on my ear lobe.

I squeezed her cheek and answered, "I don't kiss and tell," only to be rewarded by a little nip on the ear. "So where's Gina?" hoping for another four-way snuggle.

"She had to leave for work. She asked me to give you a Good-morning kiss though," and leaned around to make good on her promise. Looking me in the eye she asked again, "So?"

"I said I don't kiss and tell."

"Well I do," chimed in the little one, still safely sequestered in my arms; "and he was incredible. I'm so glad that he was my first, but I don't think I'll find anyone else who can do what he did to me this morning." Kate pulled herself up and crawled over me enough to give Britt a kiss, " I hate to admit it, but I thought you were b.s.ing us when you kept going on and on what he did to you; and then I figured it was because you loved him and that helped, but after this morning, well I'm a believer."

Britt surprised us both, reaching over and grabbing her roommate, pulling her over me and then pinning her on her back. The blonde Amazon straddled the dark-haired beauty and kissed her hard, pinning her shoulders to the mattress. Breaking the lip-lock, Britt looked down at the startled Kate and said stearnly; "Well, I'm glad you're a believer and yes I do love him, but remember, you're mine and you'll do as you're told and if you're a good girl and make me happy, I may let you play with him again; okay?"

Kate had a bit of worry in her eyes and then as if on cue they both busted up laughing, tickling each other. "Yes Mistress," screeched Kate as Britt tickled her under her arms. I scooted back, watching the show and relieved that their play acting was just that; and damn good acting it was, they had me going for a minute.

Britt clearly had the upper hand and was soon sitting on Kate's chest again, her back to the little one and proceeded to make a meal out of our combined juices. Kate thrashed around as Britt's mouth and tongue worked over the tender pussy. Not to be completely dominated, Kate reached up and swatted Britt's ass cheeks, turning them a bright pink. Britt just moaned her pleasure into Kate's snatch as she kept eating away at her. Kate finally called "Uncle," slapping the mattress in defeat. Britt rolled off and sat up, a smile of victory, along with a lot of cum, all over her face. Wiping her face with her hand, she said, "Alright, enough play time, we have a photo shoot to do. But first, it's to the showers and baby, your pussy is getting kinda stubbly so I think it's time we introduce you to George's patented pussy and leg shaving treatment, followed by the best hair wash and dry you have ever experienced; how about it, Lover?"

I grimaced a bit looking at all that long black hair and Britt laughed; "Okay, I'll give you a hand with the hair."

"Deal," I said, getting up off the bed; "let's get this show on the road."

Kate was giddy as she'd already been told by both roommates about this personalized treatment. I gave her a quick rundown on the shower and she wandered around in awe as I demonstrated the different features, from the rain and twinkling star lights, the waterfall and the regular handheld shower. After a quick rinse in the shower, I turned on the steam to keep the room warm and sat Kate on the built-in bench seat. My lovely assistant gathered up the towels and the shaving gear and then sat next to Kate and observed. I started with her legs, working the gel to a foam and then carefully ran the blade from top to bottom as Britt held onto her, keeping her seated on the bench. I was careful not to touch her delicate flower during the leg-shaving portion; saving the best for last. The anticipation was obvious however as her pink inner lips swelled, peeking out.

Legs done, I grabbed the hand-held and rinsed her legs, running my hands up and down, massaging them. Kate sat with her eyes closed, humming an unknown tune; Britt looked at me and smiled, throwing me an air-kiss. Ready for phase two, I spread her legs a little more, bringing an end to the humming. I dipped down and ran my tongue over her pussy, sending a shiver through both girls. "You're right," I said, "I don't know why I didn't notice earlier," smiling up at them.

"Yeah, right," said Britt; "I think all the blood ran to your dick and deadened the senses in your tongue." Kate giggled as she tried to run her foot along my crotch, just out of reach.

"Whatever," I said in a slightly gay tone. "Okay, here we go." I squirted some gel into my hands and worked up a lather and Kate inhaled audibly as I started to apply the foam to her pussy. She grabbed onto Britt's thigh as I worked it in around her lips, massaging it in and up onto her lower belly. I picked up the razor and Kate tightened her grip, causing Britt to grimace.

"It's okay babe," prying the little one's vise-like grip loose from her thigh, "My man has a nice touch with the razor, here, feel mine."

I don't know who she was trying to distract, Kate or me, but we all three focused on Kate's fingers slipping and sliding around Britt's satin smooth pussy. Britt cleared her throat, drawing my attention and she smiled and nodded her head back toward the little one; a subliminal 'get your ass back to work.'

I returned to the task at hand, gently drawing the finely honed steel across Kate's soft skin. I sensed the occasional contraction as I stretched and smoothed areas to receive the blade. Kate's excitement flowed from within as I judiciously performed my task. Satisfied, I gently rinsed her baby-smooth pussy, running the back of my fingers along her lips. "Mmmm," she moaned softly, another satisfied customer.

"One more step," I announced, drawing a questioning look as Britt stood her up and turned her to face the wall.

"Bend over baby, "Britt directed; Kate's eyes wide in apprehension. She licked her lips as she looked over her shoulder at me, bending at the waist in front of me. "Wider," her roomy commanded, placing her hands inside her thighs, pushing outward. Kate shivered, aware of her exposure, only to be again surprised as Britt reached over and pulled her ass cheeks apart offering me an obscene view. A small climax rippled through the little one as I leaned in for a closer inspection, softly blowing on her puckered anus.

Whether it was needed or not, I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity before me; "Gel," I demanded, like a surgeon at the operating table. Britt let loose of one cheek long enough to reach for the can and slapped it into my hand, resuming her hold on our lovely patient. Rather than squirting the gel in my hand, I held the can strategically, taking aim and shooting a stream of cold green gel dead center. Kate yelped at the sensation as Britt smiled at my accuracy, her eyes shifting from mine to Kate's inviting bud. I sat the can down and with my index finger; I spread the gel liberally around her winking ass, pressing ever so gently with each pass. She squirmed as Britt held her tighter, splitting her cheeks wide.

"Okay, hold still," I admonished her as I picked up the razor and deftly swiped at the mostly imaginary hairs.

"Oh god," she groaned, wanting to move, but firmly held in place by my blonde 'Ass'istant.

I grabbed the hand held shower and did a final rinse, concentrating on the just-finished area. Kate reveled in the feel of the water playing on her ass and pussy. Finished with the job and my teasing, my cock hard enough to drive nails, I stood up and announced, "All done!"

Britt, her hands still tightly planted on Kate's widespread ass, shook her head in disbelief. "Geez George, you always forget the last step....the final inspection"; and with that, dropped to her knees and buried her face in Kate's ass, her tongue vigorously implementing the final check.

Kate bucked as Britt's talented tongue slithered into her rosy bud; "Ah fuck, Britt," she moaned. Satisfied that I had done a superb job as usual, my blonde lover backed out and stood beside me, admiring the backside of the young pixie. "C'mon girl," Britt said, her hand out to help Kate stand back straight; "now let's tackle that gorgeous head of hair, shall we?"

Standing in the rain in the middle of the shower under twinkling lights, Britt and I began the arduous task of washing that thick black mane. "Oh god," Kate moaned, "I'll never be able to take a shower by myself again." I stood in front, working my hands through her hair, massaging her scalp as Britt stood behind her, chasing shampoo through the wall of hair that hung heavy to the back of Kate's knees. The occasional twitch told me that the shampoo-girl's hands sometimes strayed from their work area. Kate's hands found my erection, which she just held onto, lost in her own dream state, eyes closed and a smile on her face.

After many inches of rainfall, we finally got through the marathon hair-washing session and after a teasing body wash of all concerned we made it out of the shower. I was reaching for the hair dryer when Britt interjected, "Hey, let's just wrap her hair in a towel for now and let's get some breakfast; I'm starved." Britt magically got all that long black hair wrapped into a towel, fluffed her own up with another towel and then marched us all, bare-ass, into the kitchen.

Britt and Kate took over kitchen duties and I elected to just take a seat at the island and stay the hell out of the way. They were like a couple little girls playing house, scurrying around deciding what to make for breakfast. I had never seen Kate smile so big as she pranced around naked, following her roommates instructions. They tickled and giggled as they worked, pretty much ignoring me; "Ya know," said the little one as she wielded a big knife, attacking a pineapple; "this is kinda like 'Naked Day' only better," as she looked up at me and threw me an air-kiss.

"Yeah," Britt answered, mixing up some pancake batter; "I introduced lover-boy there to 'Naked Day' the other day and I'll have to admit, it was pretty fucking awesome. I can't wait till we all get a day off at the same time; now that will be 'Naked Day' to remember," winking at me. My dick swelled at the thought.

"So baby," Britt asked Kate as she licked some stray pineapple juice of the little one's tummy," do you want to do the pancakes while I heat up some of the Canadian bacon?"

"Sure," she answered. "Do you have an apron? I don't want to burn these," pinching and pulling on her excited nipples.

"We can't have that," leaning in and taking a nipple into her mouth, suckling while Kate played with hers. Moving to the other for a quick slurp, she let loose and said," the aprons are in the second drawer down to the left of the dishwasher. George baby, will you give her a hand tying it, my hands are dirty," holding up her flour covered hands.

"Sure," I said, coming around the counter, stiff dick leading the way. Kate giggled as she slipped the apron over her head and glanced down at me.

"Hey Britt," Kate said over her shoulder, "is he always like this?" nodding at my erection.

Britt glanced over and smiled; "Yeah, pretty much; he has this Boy Scout thing, you know, always be prepared," she laughed.

Kate smiled at me as she turned around to let me tie the apron. I fought the towel-wrapped hair to get the sash tied, not missing the opportunity to caress her ass. "I had a crush on a Boy Scout when I was a little girl," she said as she pushed her butt back, trying to capture my cock. I let her play for a moment then said," here, let's take the towel off. I don't think it's doing much now and it's about to fall off anyway." I un-wrapped the towel as she continued to dance with my dick. I hung the towel over a stool and ran my hands through her hair, making sure that we were relatively tangle-free. She shivered as I drug my finger tips down her back, over her ass and down her thighs. Satisfied that we'd be able to get a brush trough her hair later, I gave her a little pop on the ass and said," Okay, now how about those pancakes?"

She gave a startled little yelp and a dirty, but horny look as Britt laughed at us. She looked at my throbbing cock and just shook her head; "Okay stud, go have a seat and breakfast will be served in a minute."

We made it through the delicious breakfast without anyone being accosted, too much anyway, and then cleared the dishes. "Let's leave the clean-up for later, I really want to get this shoot taken care of. Britt, can you get Kate ready while I get set up in the studio?"

"Yes sir," she said, throwing me a naked salute and turning her sweet backside to me. I turned to head out to the studio when she said from behind me, "Uh sir, are you going to put any clothes on, sir?" both of them laughing as they walked into the bedroom.

I turned to follow as I wondered whether all the blood running to my lower extremities was indeed having some effect on my mind. After a quick teeth brushing, I donned a pair of shorts and a shirt and slipped on some flip-flops and headed out to the studio area and the MG.

**30 minutes later**

I had the shiny white MG rolled into place and had the lights all set to go. I double checked the camera and took a couple test shots to check the exposure; everything looked good-to-go. I heard the front door close and watched as a couple beauties strolled across the warehouse floor. Britt was dressed to work, and as the employer, I was very lenient with the dress code. Her pretty feet were in a pair of sandals, easy to slip off to walk on the painted set floor. She had on a pair of her silk running shorts that showed of her toned legs and on top she wore a cropped muscle-T, nice and loose for working under the hot lights. Her long hair was pulled back in a pony tail; she was gorgeous and my heart did little flip.

Our model du jour was wearing the high heels we bought for all the girls. Her perfect legs ran up and disappeared under a short kimono. Her lustrous, long black hair hung loose, fanned out beyond her hips as she sauntered toward the set. Her face was aglow with an anxious smile.

I stepped over to the girls as they set their things on a chair I had drug over to the set. "You look beautiful," I told Kate, giving her a little peck on the cheek. I heard a little throat-clearing behind me, coming from my assistant who wasn't about to be ignored. I turned to her and pulled her to me, which kind of surprised her I think. I kissed her hard, my tongue probing for hers, as my right hand slipped up the leg of her loose shorts, grabbing her ass cheek and giving it a loving squeeze. I broke our hold, "You're always beautiful;" it took her a minute to get composed as Kate giggled and I relished one of the few moments I actually took her by surprise. "Okay; let's do this."

I stepped over to the work table to grab my big Nikon and watched as Britt led Kate over to the car. She wore a bright red string bikini that looked miniscule, even on her tiny frame. Her jet-black hair contrasted beautifully with the stark-white paint job on the British sports car. Britt set her in her first pose and then coached her from the sideline as I snapped away, throwing out encouraging comments. Kate still seemed a little ill-at-ease so I stopped after a couple minutes and kicked my sandals off and walked over to her.

"You're doing great sweetie," I said. "Here, take a look," holding the back of the camera up to her and scrolling through the shots we'd taken. Britt joined us, looking over Kate's shoulder; "You look sexy, doll," giving her a little butt a squeeze and a peck on the cheek. "Just enjoy yourself. Dance and show off for George. Make him want you. Imagine all the guys who'll look at you that month and want to bend you over the hood of this car and have their way with you."

Kate looked at her with big eyes, "Okay," was all she could manage as she shook her head in agreement.

"Okay sexy," I said, turning to take up my position, "let's get a few more in this suit and then we'll try another." I glanced at Britt who gave me a wink, that sexy wink that always leads to something unexpected.

"Okay lover," she started, "stand there, spread your legs a bit more.... okay left hand on the wind- shield....turn toward me....." and on and on as I took shot after shot. This was too easy, I told myself. Britt knew what looked good and Kate was getting into it.

"Okay baby, let's see if we can get the photographer turned on, shall we? Put your left knee up on the fender and bend over the windshield....that's good....okay, spread 'em a little more... yeah that's good; make him want to fuck you where you stand....oh yeah, that's the look...fuck baby, I want to fuck you....there you go, that's sexy you little slut."

I took shot after shot, and I did want to walk over there and plow her furrow. That long black hair cascading over the white bodywork of the car looked spectacular. Just as I was about to call it a wrap on this set of shots, I had an idea. "Ladies, I just had an idea; take five; I've got to go grab a ladder"; and I set the camera on the table and took off into the deep recesses of the warehouse, hoping that I did have a tall ladder.

The girls were standing by the table, drinking water and giggling little-girl giggles. They watched with amusement as I drug the 12-foot ladder over to the set; bigger than I wanted, but it would do. Setting it up and positioning it roughly where I thought I wanted it, I explained my idea to the girls. "On those last shots, which by the way did have me a bit hot and bothered, I loved the way her hair laid on the car, so I thought I would like to try a shot with her laying back on the hood with her hair splayed out and I'll shoot it from above. It probably won't make it on the calendar, but I think it'll be a sexy portrait shot; what do you think?"

"I think it sounds great," answered Britt. "It'll be like she's lying in bed but on a car hood instead. I think it could look sexy as hell."

I glanced at Kate who stared back at me with eyes glistening.

"Alright, let's do these and we'll move onto the next suit. Britt baby, I'll go up and let you know how her hair looks, okay?"

I climbed the ladder, cussing my choice of footwear. I got to the top and glanced down; I was clearly in the wrong spot. Britt didn't have her hair situated, but I knew it was going to be a nice shot. I cussed under my breath as I carefully made my way back down. I moved the ladder till it almost straddled the car and realized the lights were now wrong because the ladder was going to throw shadows across the shot. 'Shit,' I said to myself, 'how do I do this?' Then it dawned on me; I had a large ring light upstairs that I didn't use very often; maybe that will work. I glanced over at the girls, Kate now looking beautiful, but a bit uncomfortable, laying on the hood. "Hold that pose; I'll be right back," and then sprinted across the warehouse and up the stairs in search of the light. The girls looked at each other, wondering what the hell I was up to.