Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally found the light and scurried back to find the girls feigning sleep, Kate snoring loudly on her back, Britt in the passenger seat. "Ha ha, funny; trust me; this shot will be worth it." The girls giggled as I got the light set up on the camera. I checked the ladder position one more time and made the precarious ascent once more. I leaned over the top and saw the shot I envisioned. "Okay baby, spread out her hair a bit more on the right there and I want to see a little more of the hood through her hair down a little lower edge there...okay that looks perfect. Let's see what we've got." I took a shot and looked at it on the camera, excited by the shot.

"Okay, lover, er Kate, look right into the camera and I want to see some different expressions; okay?"

The expression on her face was nearly enough to drag me off my perch and make love to her on the uncomfortable British import. I gathered myself up and began snapping shots, bracketing the first one and then concentrating on her eyes as she shifted from lovely to lustful. Her deep brown eyes expressed her desires and it was taking its toll on me, my dick trying to push me backwards off the ladder. I stopped for a second to reposition myself and had another epiphany; dare I ask? I'd made love to this beautiful creature just hours ago, but somehow, in this setting, I was a little apprehensive to make this request.

"Uh, Kate...uh...do you think I could ask you to take your top off?"

Her eyes grew big and her smile even bigger. Without a word, she lifted her head and said something to Britt who came over and reached behind her to untie the tiny top. Kate laid her head back down and Britt repositioned her hair. Looking up at me, she smiled and winked and then morphed into the wanton sex goddess I saw earlier. Her nipples stood erect on her ample breasts. She was beautiful, but it's was her eyes that said it all; it made me shiver; here was a Kate I hadn't been introduced to until now. I squeezed off a couple dozen more shots and then had to get off the ladder, my calves quivering from being perched like a bird, barefoot on the ladder and my cock throbbing.

Britt reached up for my camera as I made my way to the bottom. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug as we made our way to the work table. "So how did they turn out?" she asked as I took the ring light off.

I wrapped an arm around Kate and pulled her to my side to look at the shots; "they'll look better on the big screen, but I think you'll get the idea." They both gasped at the first shot and were dead-silent, only gasping again as the first topless shot came up. Neither spoke until I had scrolled through them all; "My god Kate, you're fucking gorgeous," said her roommate. I glanced down at the little one, nestled under my arm, her head against my chest. Big tears ran down her cheeks as she bit her lip.

"Oh baby," I said, wrapping my other arm around her; "what's wrong, don't you like the pictures?"

She looked up at me and then over at a concerned Britt..."didn't know," she sniffled.

"Didn't know what?" I queried.

"Didn't know you were this beautiful?" Britt asked, holding the last image up to her again.

Kate nodded in the affirmative against my chest, hugging me tighter. I kissed the top of her head, returning the embrace. "Oh sweetie," said Britt, "we've always known how beautiful you are and Gina and I have told you that over and over. I guess maybe it took George to bring it out of you and make you look at the real you. He does seem to have that way with women." She smiled and kissed my cheek as I blushed and teared up a little.

She held on a little longer and then said, "I'm sorry I lost it there. I've just never felt like that, like when I was laying there and looking up a beautiful man who was looking down at me with a look that I'd never seen before. I thought making love this morning was the most incredible thing that had ever happened to me, but just now, I felt....I don't know, I can't explain it, I just felt so different, so complete. I don't know what else to say except I love you both so much; more than I can ever express."

With that, everyone was crying. I finally got it together and said, "well, let's take a little break, get a little something to eat and then we'll take a look at the other suit and see if we think we can improve on what we've already shot."

They both nodded in agreement and we walked with our arms around each other, me in the middle. Kate was still topless and pulled my hand to cover her right breast and held it tight. The girls decided that they would make some salads and it dawned on me that I'd left the memory card in the camera, so I hustled back out and told the girls that I was going to look at the shots on the computer and to shout when they had the salads put together.

I was engrossed in the shots when I heard the girls coming up the stairs with lunch. "We wanted to see the shots, so we brought lunch to you. Hope you wanted iced tea," said my blonde love.

"Thanks, that's great; pull up a seat." Kate had pulled a t-shirt on and gave me a little kiss before she sat down on one side, with Britt on the other side. I started at the beginning and the girls critiqued the shots, while I just sat back and listened. It was interesting to hear their comments and you could see the progression of Kate's comfort level as we went along. We had about finished our salads when we came to the ladder shots. Again, the silence was deafening as I slowly scrolled through the shots, taking my cues on when to move along by the hands that gripped my thighs. Finally reaching the last shot, I left that shot on the screen; Kate staring into our eyes, lust, love, passion, compassion; all in one look. I wrapped my arms around both their shoulders and kissed the tops of their heads; "Well, we gave the publisher a couple different choices on swimsuits on the other cars, so maybe we better go ahead and at least do the blue one, okay?"

Both girls nodded in acknowledgement and gathered up the dishes and headed downstairs. I was still a bit confused and maybe a little concerned at the lack of comment on the ladder shots as I sat there, mesmerized by her hypnotic gaze. Figuring the girls would soon be waiting on me; I grabbed another SD card and headed downstairs. Instead of heading straight back to the set, I detoured to the front door and cautiously opened it enough to peek in. The girls were locked in a passionate embrace, laying on the couch, grinding and kissing, mumblings of 'love you', 'so sexy', 'fuckin' hot' and so on. I quietly closed the door, readjusted my cock and then softly crept halfway back up the stairs, turned and then stomped my way back down, making as much noise as I could and then yelled over my shoulder as I turned toward the set, "C'mon ladies, we don't have all day," smiling a stupid grin.

** 20 minutes later**

My girls came hustling out the front door, Britt in the lead, still dressed in her shorts and crop top. Kate followed up a close second, handicapped by the extreme high-heels and dressed only in the tiny blue bikini, long black hair flowing close behind. I had moved the ladder out of the way and this shoot went much quicker as our model knew the routine and was much more comfortable. She even slipped in a couple R-rated poses, exposing a nipple, or a little too much butt crack. Her smile was infectious and I pretty much gave up on getting much in the way of serious or sultry shots.

When I decided that we had enough good material to choose from, I called it. Kate stood up and stretched, reaching for the roof. I couldn't help but take one last candid shot. She smiled and stuck her tongue out at me, only to be captured digitally once again. "Are we going to do the ladder thing again?" she asked.

Cringing at the thought of hanging onto the ladder again I answered, "I seriously doubt that we'll get any shots that compare to the first round, so no, I think we're done."

"I beg to differ"; came the retort from behind me. I turned in time to see Britt pull the crop top off over her head, exposing the royal blue bikini top that was a favorite of hers; and mine for that matter as it barely contained her shapely c-cups. It dawned on me as she shimmied out of her running shorts to reveal the tiny bikini bottoms that disappeared between my favorite ass cheeks; she intended to do our 'private' shoot for this car.

We'd previously done this alone, with a remote to trigger the camera, although Gina and Kate knew about the shoots and for all I knew, had seen the pictures. "Well," I mumbled and stumbled, "I don't have the tripod set up and I'm not sure where I left the remote," trying to make excuses.

"No problem," said my confident sex-driven love; "Kate and I already talked it over and she'll be the photographer, okay?"

Like I had a choice, I nodded dumbly and handed the camera to Kate who was stripping out of what little she wore. Catching my questioning look, she answered, "If you remember, you were naked when you first shot the three of us upstairs, so I thought it only appropriate that I return the favor," smiling big, her nipples stiff with excitement.

Britt took my hand and pulled me over to the MG and we followed Kate's instructions. "Okay George, lose the clothes. Let's see that gorgeous cock." Oddly apprehensive, I shucked the shorts and shirt, my erection beyond obvious. Kate giggled with delight as she fired off a shot.

"Okay, now Britt, bend over a little and put your hands on top of the windshield and George, baby, you snuggle up behind her and hug her tight." I did as I was told, my dick comfortably settled in between her warm thighs. Britt giggled and wiggled as Kate snapped off a couple shots. "Okay, now George, slip your hands under her top and grab those titties." I gladly complied, pinching her nipples, getting a little moan in reply. A couple more exposures were taken; "Okay Britt, honey, stay where you are and George, get on your knees and start pulling down her bottom." I caught the two winking at each other as I dropped to my knees and placed a kiss on each cheek, a flash telling me I got caught.

I slowly drew the little bit of blue over her firm pumpkin-ass as the camera continued to fire. I had the little collection of string and fabric on the floor and Britt lifted one foot to get them out of the way. She spread her feet further apart and I looked over at our photographer for direction, only to find her with one hand buried in her own pussy. "Oh," she said, startled that she got caught; "You know what to do," she said, motioning with wet fingers. I smiled and then buried my face in heaven. Britt moaned in appreciation as my tongue had its way with her.

I heard the shutter clack; Kate was right next to me. I felt damp fingers on my cheek as Kate pried Britt's ass cheek out, sneaking a peek at my feasting, snapping obscene close-ups. Britt groaned deeper, writhing against my face and my cock grew harder at the thought of the upcoming slide show.

"Okay, you can come up for air now baby," Kate said to me, her hand on my shoulder, and her head next to mine. I turned to look at her only to be kissed hard, her tongue gathering all of Britt's juices she could find. Breathing hard she broke the kiss, her eyes on fire. She quickly stood, trying to regain her stature as the photographer. Problem was, this put her bare pussy right at my tongue level and I really had no option but to take a quick swipe with my tongue.

Little Kate squealed and jumped back and Britt laughed, having caught the entire scene. "Okay," said the flustered photog. "Okay, umm Britt, how about your sit on the rear fender, just behind the driver's seat...okay, can you lean back a little and put your hand on the passenger seat back...no, that's too far back, try the driver's seat." Britt twisted around, her bare ass squeaking on the polished fender. "Crap, that won't work; the car's to short to get you at the right level."

"The right level?" Britt asked, knowing full well what her friend had in mind, but wanting to hear Kate say it.

Kate realized that Britt was trying to embarrass her, so she just went ahead and said it, like it was no big deal; "I want a shot of George fucking you, but I don't want to break his back. I may have to have him just bend you over like before and fuck you doggie; I don't know," she said in frustration.

Britt smiled at her and said, "I have an idea," and then went around to the other side of the car and sat on the back fender and laid back, her long lean body across the car, behind the seat backs. She reached back and pulled off the tiny top, freeing her beautiful breasts and then scooted back a bit more till her head hung just over the opposite fender.

Looking up at me, upside down, she said, "Okay baby, come fuck my face and you can lean down and finger my pussy."

That sounded like a hell of an idea as a drop of pre-cum threatened to drip on the painted floor. Kate snapped of a couple quick shots of the blonde Amazon sprawled across the car. I stepped up and straddled her head, my cock bobbing above her. The sound of the shutter told me that Kate was right behind me, and I looked back to see her on her knees shooting between my legs. I was impressed as I felt Britt reach up and pull my cock to her, her tongue reaching to lick the droplet off the tip. The camera fired again and my cock throbbed as I envisioned the shot.

I felt Kate's hand on my back, encouraging me to lean down and forward. Wanting to be the cooperative model, I leaned in, running my hands down Britt's sides as she took my cock into her mouth, trying to swallow my length. I held myself up with my left hand on the back of the passenger seat, leaving my right hand to pleasure my girl. Her legs were spread invitingly as I ran my hand flat over her slick wetness. She moaned on my cock as I spread her pussy lips with my fingers, exposing her steamy core, her clit protruding proudly. I heard the shutter release again and looked up to see Kate focused in close, bracketing my hand and her open snatch.

In my mind, we had just stepped from erotic art to, well, just full-on porn, and it somewhat amazed me that Kate; the one of the three that I considered the most reserved, would turn out to be a closet pornographer. Kate caught me looking and I could see the lust in her eyes. She looked back at my hand spreading her girlfriend's pussy wide and then back at me; "finger her pussy baby...Britt loves to be finger-fucked."

I felt Britt respond to Kate's command, sucking me harder and her own fingers trying to find my ass hole. I obliged, my eyes on Kate as I put two, then three fingers deep inside my lover's hot pussy. I pumped in and out and let my thumb gently play with her stiff clit. Britt groaned at the sensation, both her hands now spreading my ass, driving my cock down her throat. Kate managed to take a few more shots one-handed while she other tormented her own wet sex.

My back began to feel the strain and I really wanted to slip my stiff cock into Britt's welcoming cunt, when Kate called for a change. "Okay, that's enough of that," as she pulled my hand out of Britt's pussy and then proceeded to clean it off, sucking my fingers, running her tongue all around, not missing a single drop. Britt moaned in frustration as she was left empty. She pushed up on my hips, her lips like a squeegee, until I popped free. I straightened up and bent down to give her an inverted kiss and then helped her spin and dismount. Britt stretched, trying to get herself re-aligned as I did the same, rubbing against each other like a couple cats rubbing up against the couch. Kate joined us, hugging us both, her hands busy on both our sex.

Britt and I leaned over the top of Kate, kissing one another and capturing her between us. Hands and legs and tits rubbed against one another; Kate alternated, kissing my chest and turning to suck on Britt's tits. The end was near as all our breathing came faster; "Wait," said the little pornographer, "I've got an idea;" and she took both our hands and led us back around to the passenger side. She opened the door and sat down, her legs still outside of the car. "Okay baby," she said, taking Britt by the hips and turning her back to her, her butt just above Kate's head. Guiding her back she said, "Here, put your left foot up here," guiding it until she had her foot on the running board and her right foot was still on the floor. Kate spread her girl's legs as wide as the door would allow and Britt leaned back a bit, her right hand on the passenger seat back , her left on the top of the wind screen. Kate's hands ran up and down the inside of Britt's legs before slipping a couple fingers in the blonde's anxious pussy.

I didn't need any blueprints to tell me where I was supposed to be and I stepped in between Britt's legs and ran my hands over her, teasing her breasts, massaging her shoulders. I leaned in to kiss her when I felt two small hands wrap around my cock, stroking me, playing with my balls. I released her from my kiss and looked into her eyes, now that wanton shade of blue-black. I pulled my hips back, only to feel a set of warm lips wrapped around my cock, her tongue probing at the little pee hole. Britt's eyes squinted as she heard the soft slurping coming from below.

I held Britt by the butt as she reached back with her right hand and grabbed a handful of black hair; "Katie, quit fucking around and give me his cock!" she commanded.

The little one giggled as she gave one last draw on my cock. With my cock in one hand she began rubbing it up and down Britt's soaked slit, spreading her juices, poking her clit with me. I felt Kate's other hand brush against mine, her destination clearly being Britt's tight ass. Britt's eyes grew big as she felt me reposition my hands and spread her ass cheeks wide, helping the little one on her quest. Kate meanwhile continued to rub my cock between her roommate's swollen inner lips and now anointed the pulsating pucker of Britt's ass hole with her excretions.

Britt glared at me in frustration, willing me to do something; knowing we were both under little Kate's control. "God damn it Kate, give me his cock now! Fuck me with his big cock like I fuck you with that big black dildo of yours."

I felt the tip of my cock being guided cautiously between her pussy lips. We stared at each other and could sense the satisfaction Kate was feeling, being in control. "How about you George?" she queried, slipping me a little deeper into through Heaven's gate; "Do you want me to stick your big, beautiful cock into your girlfriend's hot, wet pussy?" Britt shivered at the words and my cock throbbed and Kate squeezed it tighter. I had almost had enough of the playing and I was going to lose it soon.

I looked deep into Britt's eyes, "I want you to stick my cock in her cunt and then you finger her ass and we are going to fuck her until she cums and I fill her with my seed." Both women gasped as I felt my cock slip deeper, hugged by her tight pussy. "Then," I continued, "you're going to eat our cum out of her pussy while I fuck you until you can't take it anymore!"

"FUCK," we all exclaimed as Kate drove my cock into Britt's cunt, closely followed by two fingers in her ass that I could feel through the thin wall separating us.

"Ah shit...fuck me...fuck me you little bitch," Britt cried as we both abused our favorite blonde. I managed to keep up a respectable pace, even with the feeling of Kate's fingers next door in Britt's ass and her other hand now palming my balls. Britt's arms soon gave out and were wrapped around my neck as I held her up by the ass, with a little assist from Kate. I was going to have a hell of a hickey on my neck as Britt was latched on.

Just as I thought my legs would give out, I felt my balls tighten and Britt pulled off my shoulder and looked at me through wild black eyes. We were both right there on the precipice, ready to fall off the edge of the earth, when it hit us; and like a seasoned porn star, Kate was ready for us. As I jettisoned my load, the little one squeezed my nuts and pushed me upwards, driving my cock as deep as humanly possible. At the same time; her fingers, deeply ensconced in Britt's ass wiggled, her finger tips fluttering deep inside her best friend.