Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's nasty," Kate groaned as she zoomed in, snapping multiple shots of the obscene display. I turned back to Britt and took the bigger plug from her but not before pulling her down to me and giving her a big kiss. Back to work, I caught Gina's gaze once more and winked at her as I set the tip of the bigger plug on her nether hole, now snuggly closed. I pushed gently, bouncing it against the resistance, slowly making progress. Holding steady, I looked back to her as she was locked on to the plug trying to make entry when something caught both our eyes. It took but a second when it happened again and we were more focused now and Gina felt it on her belly.

We watched with fascination as a droplet formed on Kate's distended pussy lips and then hung momentarily until Newton's law took effect and a droplet of Kate's excitement dripped onto Gina's belly once more. My dick jerked at the sight, but more amazingly, the butt plug that just moments ago fought for position suddenly free-fell into place. Gina shivered at the sensation, a small climax rushing through her.

Britt too had been taking in this whole scene; "Come here Katie," she said, reaching for her and helping her off the bed on her wobbly legs; "You're just getting in the way." She sat the little one down and dropped to her own knees and attacked the little pussy with her tongue, sending waves of pleasure though the young one's body. Meanwhile, I took another stab at Gina's pussy, working the plug with one finger while I licked her soaked snatch.

Gina was now just about beside herself and as I enjoyed myself, I pondered my next move, wondering if Britt had anymore toys at the ready. I lifted my head and saw Britt and Kate embracing one another, caught up in their own scenario. I looked up at Gina, one hand working her tits, twisting her nipples as the other worked its way toward her pussy. I grabbed the approaching poacher, intent on keeping this pussy to myself. Her eyes had a look of desperation as I denied her. With a guttural groan she croaked, "Fuck me; fuck me please."

'Hell of an idea,' I thought. I pulled the pillow out from under her and assumed the position, resting the tip of my pulsing cock at her entry. Gina reached for me, grasping my shoulders, trying to draw me inward. On my knees, I watched my rock-hard cock spread her pussy lips, sneaking a peek inside. My cock pushed down slightly on the flange of the plug, still planted firmly in her ass. I leaned forward, my arms holding me up above her, and face to face we watched one another as my cock made its way into the steamy depths. Her pussy was tight as the intruder in her ass pushed against my cock, separated by a thin wall of flesh and nerve endings.

Gina's lips formed an 'O' as I filled her completely. Crotch to crotch, I did a little hula move, stirring her insides, my cock tip kissing her cervix, my balls slapping the end of the butt plug. "Oh my god, "she moaned as I fucked her to and fro, in and out, my cock re-stretching her with each cycle. Gina's eyes grew large and she reached up around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss as her pussy grabbed my cock and hugged it tight. Her hips rocked as her orgasm overtook her, nearly suffocating me as she tried to inhale through our kiss.

The distraction of Kate's camera flash probably helped me from just giving in and unloading inside the amazons' cunt, but the thought of replacing that foreign object inside her tight ass with my own kept me in line. I pushed myself back up on my knees, giving our photog a better view, which she took advantage of. Britt was at the head of the bed, kissing and comforting Gina as I slowly backed out, Kate chronicling each inch of progress. My cock exited with an audible 'pop', leaving her pussy empty and open. Kate nearly pushed me off the bed to grab the shot; Gina's well fucked pussy, gaping and dripping onto the plastic probe below.

Britt ran her hand over Gina's brow, brushing the few stray hairs from her face. "Are you ready baby?" she asked her best friend. Gina looked up at me with a wanting look like I had never seen on a woman's face before and if we had held the stare much longer, I might of cum then and there, just thinking of plundering her virgin ass.

Gina nodded in the affirmative, never losing eye contact with me; "How do you want to do it?" Britt inquired.

This caught her off-guard and she turned to her friend, seeking her advice; "You're the authority," she smiled. Pausing, both sets of wheels clearly spinning, Gina looked at me again and said, "As long as I can see his face while we make love; that's all I want."

Britt smiled and kissed her softly, whispering to her as they teased each other's breasts. Kate continued shooting like it was a documentary. Decision made, Britt instructed; "Lover, you lay on your back and Gina's gonna' play a little cowgirl; how's that sound?"

"Sounds good to me; nothing I like better than bein' rode hard and put away wet," I said in my best John Wayne.

Britt laughed out loud at my attempt to impersonate the Duke, which was probably made just that much more ridiculous as I did it standing with my hands on my hips, legs slightly apart and Gina's essence threatening to drip off my cock and onto the floor. Kate quickly sized up the situation, but not before snapping a quick close-up of my slickened stiffness and then proceeding to lick me clean.

I took my spot on the bed, a pillow under my head. Kate, the art director jumped in the middle of it; "Here Gina, get up on all fours next to lover-boy with your butt facing him." Gina complied, her eyes riveted to mine as I ran my hand over her firm butt.

"Okay guys, turn a little to the right so I can sort of shoot over George's shoulder, okay?" My dick jumped a little as I envisioned the Point-of-view shots that Kate was looking to take; 'I like how this girl thinks,' I thought as I scooched over a little.

"Okay, Britt, can you get beside her and spread her ass for me?"

"Oh God," Gina moaned as Britt sidled up next to her and pulled her ass cheeks wide; Britt winked at me and threw me a little kiss.

"Perfect, okay stud, slowly pull the plug on my girl's ass there," she giggled, her eye never leaving the viewfinder. Gina's never left mine as I slipped two fingers under the 'tee' of the plug and she moaned a bit as I pushed against the 'taint'; that fun spot between the asshole and pussy. A little pressure here, on a girl, or me for that matter is always welcome. Enough anatomy; through squinched eyes, Gina watched me slowly extract the toy, its ever-widening diameter sending little jolts of joy through her. The camera shutter clattered in my ear as we reached the largest diameter, near the center of the 6" long toy. Gina moaned as I held the plug steady, keeping her retracting bunghole from shooting the plug across the room.

"Okay, pull it out," I was directed, "I want to see her open ass," Kate whispered in my ear. Gina groaned, imagining the sight of her open ass and still-dripping cunt, framed by her best friend's hands spreading her ass lewdly. I pulled the toy out the remaining three inches leaving a gaping hole that just didn't look right. What I mean is, I'm a visual kinda guy, and I don't think anything is much sexier than a woman's ass, but this wide open was almost too much.

And to Kate, this was evidently a wondrous sight; "Ah, fuck Gina, that's hot," she moaned as she continued to burn up the megabytes. Britt leaned around; her hands still secure on Gina's ass, and lightly blew into her open hole. Gina giggled at the sensation, her pussy lips contracting too.

"Okay," Britt said, letting the brunette's ass cheeks take a break and letting them go; "Let's do this. First, let's get our dick good and hard, shall we?"

With that, all three bent down, descending on a cock that I thought was already pretty fucking hard, but what do I know, right? I took the camera from Kate and held it up above my head, shooting down at the three lovelies taking turns slathering my cock, licking and sucking until I had to call them off.

"Okay baby," Britt said to Gina, "let's get you lubed up." Kate took possession of the camera again and snapped away as Britt had Gina kneel between my legs. Handing Gina a bottle of oil; "Here, you get that cock all slicked up and I'll work back here," giving Gina a little slap on the ass; "stick it up here girl," she ordered. Gina quivered as she drizzled the lube on my cock, already plenty wet, as Britt ran oil down her girl's ass crack, following it with her fingers.

"Umm..." Gina moaned as Britt worked a couple of oil saturated digits into the tight orifice. Gina's grip tightened as Britt worked more oil deep inside her. My cock visibly throbbed, the head beginning to turn purple....if this didn't happen soon, I couldn't be held responsible. My low groan caught Britt's attention and she quickly shifted gears. Pulling her fingers free, she pushed Gina up onto her knees and worked one long limb after the other over my legs until the leggy brunette was straddling me, hovering my shimmering shaft.

Britt laid down between my legs, looking between Gina's thighs and latched onto my cock. Kate stood at the foot of the bed and captured the moment. "Okay babe, settle down at your own pace."

Gina reached her hands out, and I reached up with mine, giving her support, our fingers interlocked, as were our eyes. Slowly she descended until we both felt the initial mating. My crown was nestled against her backdoor, anxious to come in. She smiled a grimaced grin as she let herself fall further, stopping abruptly as the head of my cock made entrance, snapping tight around my shaft. "Ohh..." she gasped as she felt the intruder pass.

Her hands squeezed mine as Britt coached from behind; "relax babe," as I sensed Britt's grip tighten also. Gina took a couple deep breaths, and then concentrating, she closed her eyes and slowly lowered herself, taking another inch or so. Despite Britt's grasp, I couldn't help flexing a little, causing Gina to groan and her eyes flew open, "Oh fuck, that's good..," her eyes closing tight once more as she rocked up and down slightly, getting used to the feeling.

Kate was busy beside me, trying to find the next innovative shot. She bent over beside me, trying to find an angle to shoot up at our joining. Glancing over, I was afforded a perfect view of the little one's pussy lips, still dripping wet, and as she spread her legs slightly to get her torso down a bit lower, her tight pink pucker came into view. I tried to imagine how tight that little hole would be which only cause my cock to respond again.

"Oh my god....,"Gina groaned as she suddenly captured another four inches of my cock. She nearly broke my wrists as she pushed back, giving up the six inches she'd already claimed. Opening her eyes, she stared into mine and slowly reclaimed the six, determined to get it all.

"Just a bit more babe," Britt coached, her hand now resting on my balls, her head resting on my thigh, watching Gina's virgin ass consume me. Gina slowly settled down until her pussy lips kissed my pubes and she rocked slightly, seating my cock firmly inside her. Britt caressed my balls as she ran her other hand over Gina's taut cheeks. "Feel good baby?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," we both responded in unison.

Britt and Kate giggled at our synchronized reply. Britt sat up and came around to our side; bending back over to give me a soft kiss before leaning in and giving Gina a kiss so deep I could feel it all the way to my cock. Britt ran her hand down over Gina's belly, sliding south. Gina's ass clinched my cock harder, anticipating Britt's hand arriving at her anxious pussy. She pulled up short, holding her hand flat against her lower tummy and then ran her other hand down the backside until it had a firm grasp of the tall one's ass. Britt burrowed through a tangle of hair until she found Gina's ear. Running her tongue inside, Gina tightened her anal grip once more, quivering at Britt's fondling.

Gina's hips continued to move ever-so-slightly, the most delicate and minute fucking I've ever had. Her weight on my groin and her hands in mine kept me from grabbing her by the hips and getting on with the show. Finally, after she had had enough play-time, I heard Britt whisper in Gina's ear; "Shall we fuck him now?"

Gina moaned, her eyes on fire, burning a hole to my soul; "I'm going to fuck you now," she exclaimed as she slowly slid up my pole. I could feel the cool air on my shaft and a finger, Britt's, grazing up the backside of my cock until we'd reached the top, Gina's tight pucker unwilling to release me entirely.

With Britt at the ready, her hands in position fore and aft, Gina mouthed 'I love you,' and then said matter-of –factly; "Fuck my ass lover...Let's fuck!" She started a nice slow cadence, up and down, gaining and losing, up and down again. At one upstroke, she stopped, paused, closed her eyes and then she dropped until we were married completely once more, Britt's hand captured between my belly and her pussy; the combination triggering the first orgasm. "Ohhh fuuucckkkk meee,...., " she wailed as she ground her pussy on Britt's hand, her ass contracting up and down my length.

A few minutes passed as Gina came back down to earth; Britt unable to reclaim her hand, caressed Gina's backside with the other. "Oh, sorry," Gina said, as she felt Britt's captured hand between us and lifted up enough to let her escape. Still hand in hand, Gina leaned forward, pushing my arms back until we were face to face, her breasts nearly in the way. "Thank you," she said softly as she brought her lips to mine. Gina lost track of my hands, releasing them to run her hands through my hair as we kissed. Lost in the moment, I startled her, nearly sacrificing my tongue when I pushed down on the small of her back as I arched mine, planting my still-excited dick a little deeper into her butt.

Gina lifted her head a bit and glared at me through a tangle of hair, clearly upset that I had interrupted a make-out session that she was thoroughly enjoying. "My turn," I said and with one swift move, I had her on her back, my dick still in place. I hugged her tight, my head beside hers, nuzzling at her neck as I did a little dance, rolling my hips, working my cock back into the depths of her tight ass. Pausing when I'd gotten as deep as I could at this angle, I kissed her ear, running my tongue around the inside, causing her to squirm beneath me; "Now I'm going to fuck your ass until you beg me to stop making you cum," flexing my cock, sending shockwaves through her. She dug her nails into my back as she arched hers, only forcing my cock deeper.

"Ffffuuuuccccckkkk...." She stuttered.

"See baby," I said, pushing up and kissing her trembling lips. "You're mine now baby," I said as I started off slow. Up on my knees, I held her long legs upright, running my hands and tongue up and down as I rocked my hips to and fro, plundering her beautiful butt. The camera continued to flash, close-ups taken of my veined shaft hiding, then re-appearing, only to duck for cover again as the camera sought it out.

Britt moved up beside us, kissing me as she ran her hand up and down Gina's body, pinching her erect nipples, fingering her navel and teasing her blossoming pussy. Her clit stood erect, looking for some attention as Britt drizzled some more lube on my cock. A little of the cool liquid dripped on her trigger setting off a small explosion. Gina reached up and pulled Britt down, savagely kissing her, pulling her tight, breast to breast as Gina thrust her hips at me, looking for more.

As the two friends ravaged one another, I took the opportunity to slow it done a bit, taking long deliberate strokes. The moaning continued as Britt and Gina's hands assailed the other's tits as they continued to deep throat each other's tongues. Watching my cock moving deliberately, a small hand came into view, sneaking toward Gina's neglected pussy. As I looked up, Kate was in my face, her lips on mine, her hand on my butt, trying to plant me deeper into Gina's ass.

Gina managed an "Oh my god!" as Britt continued to ravish her. I felt the cause as Kate's hand slithered over Gina's pussy and her fingers straddled my cock. The little one, proving to be the nastiest of the trio, rested the palm of her hand on Gina's pussy, teasing her clit as her fingers rode my cock, pressing against her taint at the same time. Gina was soon nearly delirious as nearly every erogenous zone she possessed was under attack.

Britt gave up on kissing Gina as the moans and writhing made it nearly impossible. "Oh god, oh god, oh god...." Gina groaned as her long, lean body seized momentarily and then, like a burning fuse coming to the powder keg, she literally exploded. "Ahhhhhh....." she cried as her hips thrust upward, burying my cock and Kate's hand deeper and tighter. We held our ground as the convulsions continued, a flood of pussy juice coating my cock and Kate's fingers. Kate hugged me tight, hanging on for the ride, her hand still on my butt, making sure I stayed put, buried in an ass that rippled up and down my length, begging me to give up my load.

I managed to hold my own, like a second wind, I wasn't ready to make my deposit just yet. Slowly, the aftershocks subsided and her two roommates backed off, letting Gina catch her breath and cool down. I remained in place, firmly ensconced, lovingly caressing her long limbs which I still held upright. Peeking out at her between her shapely calves, she rocked her head back and forth on the pillow muttering "I never, ever, ever, ever...."

Britt and Kate laid down beside her and ran their hands through her long, dark hair, sprinkling little kisses on her face and shoulders until she finally lie still and gave a big sigh, like it was finally over. Britt glanced up at me and gave a wink and then turned back to Gina and said, "Uh sweetie, George hasn't cum yet."

Gina's expression was hard to read, but she didn't give me time to give it much thought. "C'mon lover," she said with a gravely growl, "I'm not beggin' yet. Let's see if you can make me cum again before you blow your load up my tight ass." Gina clinched her ass on my well-used cock, egging me on. "Come on George, let me feel your cock fill my ass with your hot cum baby. Come on stud, lube me up and fuck the shit out of me like you promised!" There was an unmistakable fire in her eyes; she wasn't acting; she was calling me out.

"Alright then; Kate, grab that bottle of lube, and Britt, get me that pillow, would you?" The girls quickly turned to, ready to follow my orders. Still holding Gina's svelte limbs, "Babe, fold the pillow in two and tuck it under her," I said, as I pushed Gina back, my cock barely parked in her back end.

"Okay Sweetie," I said to Kate; "lube us up," as I spread those long legs once more. I gazed down at Gina as we felt the cool liquid dribbling onto us. Gina jumped, startled, and I looked down to see Kate running her hand over Gina's pussy, her fingers dipping inside momentarily. Gina stuck out her tongue;"Bitch," she smiled as Kate took one more little probe before working her hand around the bit of my cock that now showed. I pulled out completely, letting her have her fun and causing Gina to gasp at the emptiness. Kate giggled as she gave me a couple sloppy strokes and then guided me back.

"Okay ladies; grab a leg," I ordered. They both lit up as they faced each other on either side of us and ceremoniously spread this long-limbed, brunette vixen wide. My target was still a bit low, so I reached down, tucking it further up her back, her butt now cantilevered above the mattress. Inching back up, I placed the tip of my cock at her back door, and teased, bouncing lightly until I popped in. Inching forward and leaning back, ready for the final assault, I ran my hands up and down her inner thighs and asked as she shivered; "Are you ready, baby?"