Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have anything in mind," she said, "but I'll probably being talking to the girls later, so I'll see what their thoughts are. Oh and we have to go get fitted for our cowboy duds, so maybe we can get that done too."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll be getting off on time so if you can drag the girls out of the shop, maybe we can meet Becky at her store and then I'd take all you girls out for barbeque. If I remember right, there is a great place a couple blocks from her store."

"Oh that would be great," Britt answered gleefully; 'that'll give 'G' and Katie a little time to get to know Becky. I'll work toward getting that put together. It's no wonder you're the President, you have all the good ideas!"

"I'm not sure about all that," I answered. "I think last night was your idea and I think that was a helluva good idea!"

"Okay," she tittered like a little girl, "that WAS a pretty good idea, but my poor little butt is still sore," switching to a whimper.

"Alright, well I'll kiss and make it better tonight, but till then, why don't you see what you can do about tonight; all of a sudden, I'm craving ribs."

"Okay lover, I'll hold you to that kiss. Talk to you later; I love you," followed by another ear squelching kiss.

"Love you too. Bye babe."

** Just about noon **

"This is George," as I had just climbed back into my truck after stopping by one of the jobs.

"Hey lover, it's me."

"Uhhh; who's this?" I kidded.

"Ha, ha wise ass," she chirped. "You know, I was just thinking the other day how we may be spoiling you. Now, I'm sure of it."

"Spoiling me?" I countered. "Let me see now; free room and board for you and your two friends. A place for the girls to set up shop at what I'm sure will be a very reasonable rate." I paused, "Oh yeah, and a great job, with benefits."

"Okay, Mr. President," emphasizing the title, "You want to talk benefits? I think the benefits go both ways and if my math is correct, you're getting a much better benefits package than we are, if you get my drift."

"Okay," in a tone of defeat, "I'll concede that my day-to-day life has changed for the better since you guys came along, but...but..." searching for something clever to say; "but my water bill has shot through the roof since you moved in."

I didn't even get a chance to sound indignant as Britt busted up laughing and I couldn't help but join in. "God I love you," she said after she settled down. "Even if you do spank me and do unmentionable things to my little butt in the bedroom, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me," she said kiddingly, but with a sincerity that came through the phone.

"I love you too," a little choked up; I'm such a big baby. "Anyway," trying to regain a little of my masculinity," What's up?"

"Well I gave Becky a call and we're all set to go over this evening and get measured up and all for their shoot. Her boss will also be there, so we can get a sense of what she really wants."

"Sounds great; I take it you let the girls know about it?"

"Yeah, I checked with them first and, oh crap, I almost forgot!"

"Forgot what?" I asked.

Britt's voice transitioned to her 'little girl' voice; "Well...Gina and Katie asked if I could call you and see if you happened to be in the area of their store and if you happened to have a step ladder in your truck?"

I shook my head and suppressed a laugh; "So they thought I might just be in the area with a step ladder that they happen to need? Why didn't they call me direct?"

"Well, honestly; I think they are a little embarrassed to ask because you've done so much for them already and they thought there was a ladder there. They're guessing it was John's personal ladder and he took it home. Oh, they also said that if you get there around lunch time, they'll feed you; they're ordering in a pizza!"

"Okay," I chuckled, "how can I turn down cold, greasy pizza? I just happen to still be on a job and I can borrow a ladder from here. I'm only about twenty minutes from their store, so I'll head on over."

"Thank you baby, I know they'll really appreciate it. It sounds like they were working their cute little asses off."

"I have no doubt," stepping out of the truck to go steal a ladder; "one thing you can't call them is lazy. I'm glad John gave them this opportunity; it'll be a great education for them." 'God,' I thought to myself, 'I'm starting to sound like an old man, handing out sage advice and such.'

"Yeah," Britt replied, "They're really good girls and good friends and I know they feel lucky to be so far from home and family and kinda' be a part of a family here too. I know I feel that way and we all love you, but me the most."

"I'll be the first to admit that I don't miss my single, lone wolf days at all. I can honestly say that I don't remember what I did with my free time till you came along. I must have been pretty bored, but I don't remember sitting around twiddling my thumbs either."

"Ha," she laughed in my ear. "I can only imagine that trouble you got into before I came along and it's pretty obvious that you are a bit of a workaholic, and I'm working on remedying that too." Then in her Mae West persona; "and if you're looking for something to twiddle, come up and see me sometime."

"Alright," laughing, "well let me go find a ladder and I'll go see the girls. Did you set a time with Becky for us to come in?"

"I told her we'd be there around five or so. That should give you time to come home, take a quick shower, if I let you, and then we'll be off."

"Okay then, I'll see you around four. Love you."

"Love you more," she said in what I assume was her Marilyn Monroe voice and then the line was silent.

** Twenty-five minutes later **

As luck would have it, I could park right up in front of the girl's store. I looked at the front window and along with the big 'Closed' sign, the rest of the windows were covered with sheets of white wrapping paper. I grabbed the ladder and as I was about to open the front door, it burst open; "Oh, excuse me sir," said the red-faced, flustered young man. He brushed by me, but not before I say the little bag with the store logo clutched tightly in his hand. I turned and watched him scurry down the sidewalk.

"Oh, hi George," came a familiar voice from behind me. "Good timing," as I turned back to the store entrance. Little Kate was leaning up against the door jamb wearing a tiny slip of a bikini that left very little to the imagination. Behind her, Gina stuck her head around the corner and smiled a smile that made the front of my pants tighten. "C'mon in," Kate said, stepping aside.

I maneuvered the ladder through the door and turned as I heard the deadbolt latch. Through the front window, a soft glow of filtered light lit the girls better than most studio lighting. "Damn it, I wish I had my camera. The lighting is perfect!" The girls struck a pose, arms around each other's waist, hip to hip, well hip to thigh if you want to be completely accurate. Gina towered over Kate and the light and the lack of impairing clothing made it just that much more obvious. "Hold on," I said as I whipped out my phone to take a quick shot. They giggled as I tried to take a somewhat creative picture with the tiny device.

Any picture was better than none of the two of them standing in the store one last time. Surrounded by racks of skimpy swimwear, they looked stunning in matching two piece numbers. Kate wore a black bikini that with her lustrous black hair, made her skin glow. Little silver buckles high up on her hips joined the small pieces of fabric that made up the bottoms. The top was as tiny as the bottom with the silver clasp located conveniently between her proud 'B's'. Gina's outfit was a fire-engine red that looked even smaller on her statuesque frame. The top struggled to contain her 'D's' and the hip-riding strings of the bottoms made her legs look as long as Kate was tall.

"You girls look gorgeous," as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Thanks babe," Gina, the Amazon brunette replied as she cat-walked over and grabbed both sides of my head and kissed me till I struggled to breath. "That makes up for missing my good-night and good-morning kisses."

"My turn," laughed Kate as she launched herself at me. I caught her and she wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me like we hadn't seen each other in years. I had both ass cheeks in my hands as she squirmed against me until she came up for breathe.

"So," as I walked over to the sales counter and sat the little one's butt on the cold glass. "What was up with the young man that shot out of here like he was on fire?"

"Oh, that was Jimmy from the pizza place down the street. We've been teasing him since we opened. We'd order in at least once a week and it was so cute how nervous and fidgety he was around us."

"Yeah, and Johnny scared the shit out of him when he was here. I think Jimmy thought he was our grandfather or something. He wouldn't even look at us when Johnny was in the room, "Kate giggled.

"Anyway," Gina continued, "we decided to order one last pizza and it just so happened that because it was so damn hot in here, we were wearing these," doing a little pirouette, "to work in when he came by."

"It was funny as hell when we asked him in and then closed the door behind him. He saw that the windows were covered and I swear you could see him shake, he was so nervous," laughed Kate.

"I kind of felt sorry for him; I think he thought maybe we were going to rape him or something," Gina pouted. Kate started to giggle again; "And then," Gina continued, "little Miss Tease here said 'Since we're closing, we just want to give you one last special tip'."

"Yeah, that was kind of mean I guess," the little minx fidgeted on the showcase top. "You see, a couple weeks ago Jimmy came into the store with his girlfriend. She was as cute as could be, but really shy and you could tell she was nervous about being here and maybe a little perturbed when Gina and I greeted him by name and gave him a little hug when he came in. Anyway, his girl, I don't remember her name, has a birthday coming up and he wanted to buy her something. Well she turned every shade of red imaginable as Jimmy picked up one bikini after another, trying to get her to choose one. She finally dragged him out of the store and that was that."

Gina picked up the story as she tugged at the micro top trying to keep her breasts at bay. "We didn't think much about it until today before we ordered lunch and thought it would be nice to pick out a couple suits we thought she would be comfortable in and give them to him to give her."

"That was pretty generous," I said, knowing what some of the swimwear went for.

"Actually," Gina blushed, "we ended up giving him a couple that were given to us as samples from suppliers, so we weren't really all that generous."

"Well it was still pretty nice of you. I hope she likes them," I said.

"Oh yeah, she'll like them," Kate said. "She's about my size and we didn't give her anything as risqué as these," jumping down from the counter and turning to wiggle her tight little butt at me.

I stepped up beside her and palmed her ass cheeks; I could nearly cover both with one hand. "So what kind of pizza did you get," leaning in to smell the hot pie?

Gina laughed as she stepped up next to me and grabbed me by the ass, "We know you, you'll eat just about anything," giving me a tight squeeze.

"I guess you're right," reaching over and returning the favor. Gina shivered at the touch and I could feel it all the way through her bountiful butt. Her eyes glistened as she turned to kiss my cheek. "So let's eat before this gets cold." We reluctantly separated as we grabbed up napkins and each grabbed a slice.

Gina drug some stools out of the back room and we ate leaning back against the front counter. The girls talked between bites of all the work that lay before them and thanking me for the ladder to get at some of the items they had stored on the top shelves of the storage room.

"Not a problem; do you need any help with any of the heavier things?" I asked.

"No," said Kate, just as she took a bite. A glob of sauce hung momentarily from her bottom lip before letting loose and landing on her right tit, just missing the tiny top. "Damn it," she said as she gathered up the majority of the tomato sauce with her index finger.

"Here, let me help," Gina said. Leaning over, she opened the little buckle on the black bikini top and slipped both halves aside. The little ones titties stood proud and her nipples stood prouder yet. Without pause, Gina proceeded with the clean-up, her long tongue lapping at the residual red sauce. Finished, the brunette made a quick visit to each nipple, kissing each one before sitting back up straight. "There, all clean," grabbing her own piece of pizza back off the counter.

"You're the big tease," Kate said as she sat her piece of pie on the counter. Stepping up to Gina, she un-buckled the straining red top on her roommate, freeing her beautiful breasts. "Here, that's better, we don't want you getting your top dirty either," and then proceeded to take each of Gina's tits in both hands and French kiss both of her roommates erect nipples before taking her seat again and resuming lunch. I shifted in my seat as it was getting a little crowded down below.

We finished our lunch in silence. I was kind of waiting for the other shoe to fall, but the girls acted like there was nothing out of the ordinary going on, and in retrospect, I guess that's not far from the truth, at least where our little family of four is concerned. Tummy full, I stood up, "Well, if you girls don't need me for anything else, I guess I should get back to work and I'll see you at home before we go to Becky's for our 'fitting', " I said with stupid air-quotes.

"Thanks for bringing the ladder over, "Gina said as she wiped at her perfect lips with a napkin.

"Yeah, thanks babe..."Kate said haltingly. "Oh George, you got some sauce on your pants; stand still."

Before I could glance down, Kate was on her knees wiping at my crotch for the supposed tomato sauce. Gina stepped in behind her, trapping the little one between us and once again took my head in both hands and kissed me hard. I could feel Kate fumbling for my belt buckle as she was mashed up against me. I tried to give Kate a little room by reaching up and taking Gina's generous boobs in my hands. I strummed her nipples as she moaned into our kiss. Her tongue danced with mine as I felt cooler air on my ass; Kate had managed to loosen my jeans enough to get them to the floor.

"Back it up baby," came Kate's muffled command as I felt her hand wrapped around my cock. Not sure which 'baby' she was talking to, Gina and I both backed up, never losing our oral connection. Tented over her, Kate found room to get in front of my rigid dick and I felt her warm lips wrap themselves around me. With both hands now firmly gripping me, her warm, wet mouth and tongue explored my cock. Slurping and sucking sounds beckoned Gina. She pulled back and looked into my eyes before giving me a parting kiss and then made her way to join her roomie.

"Got room for one more?" Gina asked politely as joined Kate. All she got was a nod in the affirmative as Kate's mouth was full. Gina ran her tongue up and down the side and bottom of what was not between the little one's lips. Kate had her right hand on my ass, holding me tight; like I was going to try and get away. Her other hand had found its way to my balls, tickling and tugging playfully. Gina's hands were soon doing the same as they took turns teasing my cock. They were in no hurry to see me leave and they took turns trying various ways to out-do one another.

Kate took me in her mouth and worked her way down, determined to deep-throat me. Gina meanwhile did her best to distract her by nibbling at the little one's nipples and reaching down to slip a long finger into her wet pussy. Kate moaned on my cock as Gina's fingers did their magic. Kate gagged and then backed off, tears running down her cheeks. "I almost had it, Bitch," Kate barked at Gina, who still had a tit in her mouth. Kate grabbed a handful of brunette hair and pulled Gina up to eye-level. I was momentarily afraid that I would be witnessing the first cat-fight ever between the two when they both grabbed the back of the others head and tired to smother one another with their tongues and mouths. What hands were not latched to my wary cock were soon buried in each other's crotches. The slurping and slapping sounds resounded from above and below and my cock and I thoroughly enjoyed the sights and sounds.

Needing air, they broke loose and stared at each other for a second, "I think it's your turn," Kate nodding in my direction. Gina nodded before turning back to the task at hand. Opening wide, Gina locked eyes with mine as she slowly consumed me entirely. Her nose poked at my lower belly as the head of my cock nudged the back of her throat. "Fuck, that's hot," Kate whispered. She slid behind Gina and hugged her from behind. Grabbing a tit in each hand, Kate leaned over her shoulder and whispered in her lover's ear. Gina's eyes grew big and then she slowly nodded 'yes'.

Kate now looked up to me and said, "Fuck her face...Gina wants you to fuck her face!" I glanced back to Gina, her mouth still bottomed out on my cock. My questioning look was met by another affirmative nod as she backed off a little and then dropped back down on my shaft. Now in all my years, I'd never really done this, although I'd seen it in a lot of movies. The sounds and the tears far from turned me on and I really considered it kind of masochistic. Growing impatient, Kate leaned back and took control. "C'mon," she commanded her hands now on both sides of Gina's head, "Fuck that pretty face, she wants it, fuck her, fuck her!"

"Guh, Guh, Guh, Guh," from deep in her throat; thick mucus coated my cock and dribbled down Gina's chin. I couldn't take much of it, the sounds and sight, not the feeling, the feeling was great. I wrested control from Kate who we'd seen before slip into this hardcore porn persona. Her eyes were on fire as I extricated Gina from my cock and pulled her up and hugged her tight. I kissed away the tears on her cheeks and hugged her tighter.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, "I didn't want to do that." I thought I needed to console her, petting her, caressing her with my hands up and down her long back.

"It's okay," she whispered back and then nibbled on my earlobe. "Don't tell Kate," her tongue circling the inside of my ear, "but I came while you were 'fucking my face'." She made it sound about as dirty as Kate had earlier and I leaned back to look at her. She nodded," I loved it and I love you."

I was kind of dumbstruck and grasping for something to say, and then I was just gasping and my eyes must have bulged out. The same "Guh, Guh, Guh," sound, but at a different pitch echoed in the room. Gina and I both looked down and watched as Kate, both her hands tight on my ass, her mouth open wide, drove her head in and out, 'fucking her face' on my cock. Her eyes were closed tight as she concentrated on not gagging. It felt fucking amazing, and if she was having fun, who was I to deprive her. I looked back at Gina and with my finger under her chin, I tilted her head back up and kissed her. We kissed and kissed, my hand cupping her sex, one finger deep inside her tight snatch.

Kate's pitch changed and we glanced down to see her furiously fingering herself as she continued to swallow me whole. A sudden pause gave away her climax and her remaining hold on my ass tightened, her nails digging into my all too abundant flesh. The view from above triggered something in Gina too and I felt her pussy walls squeeze my finger tight as her body shivered against me. With one had buried in Kate's long black hair atop her head and my other now holding Gina tight, I watched and waited as they both recovered.