Everyone Has Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie went to put her knees together, but Mark put his hand on one, wet skin on hers. "Don't," he said.

She looked at him. She couldn't decide.

"Stay like that," he said, and kept holding her knee.

She was turned on, suddenly breathless, had knees so shaky she probably couldn't have walked right then, had she wanted too.

He pulled himself up enough he was in front of her, and started kissing her, his mouth open, breathing the air out of her body. He pushed forward, got between her thighs, so she couldn't close her legs, but also so she was hidden.

She decided she was happy with that, and concentrated on kissing him.

He put his hands on her knees, slid them up her thighs. The hem of the dress came with it.

"What are you doing?" she said into his mouth.

He looked at her, grinning, slid his hands a little further.

"Hey," Katie said. "There's people here."

"They don't mind."

She looked around. They were being watched, but no-one seemed upset.

He kissed her some more, and she kept her eyes open, watching him. His hands moved higher, high enough she shivered and bit her lip.

"Careful," she said.

"No," he said, and slid higher.

"Are you actually going to follow through?" she said.

"I will if you will."

She thought about that. She was being watched. There were eight other people around the pool, a couple of women, the rest men. They were at a busy part, but it was dark, and they were around a corner, hidden, and the party was quieting down inside. She was pretty sure that if something started out here, then no-one inside would realize. She was also pretty sure she'd never see any of these people again, after tonight.

There were six men watching her, wondering how far she'd go, and where this would end. She felt like a conductor, controlling them all.

"Go on," she said.

"I want to eat you out," Mark said.

Katie blinked. That was a lot further than she'd expected.

"I want to taste you. I want you in my mouth. Right here."

"I'm not sure."

"They're all into you. They all want to watch you."

"I know. That's scaring me a little."

"Nothing you don't want to do."

"I'm not sure."

He looked at her, stared at her, and pushed his hands all the way up her skirt. Pushed inside her, just a little. She bit her lip, and closed her eyes, and sighed.

"I want to lick you," he said softly. "I want to make you come."

"Not yet," she said.

He fingered her. Rubbed into her slowly. She pulled him closer, so no-one could really see, even though they might know what was happening. She pulled him close, and put one arm around his shoulders, and held him against herself.

The pool was going quiet. She didn't look, but she knew people were watching.

She wanted to blush. She wanted to scream. She wanted to run away.

She stayed where she was, feeling him, feeling their eyes.

"Let me," he said. "You want to."

"Wait," she said. "Just this, for now."

She opened her eyes, and looked around, and they were all watching. All of them were waiting to see what she'd do.

This was what she'd needed, she realized. This was what she needed to get over Peter. All of them were watching her, wanting her, wanting to see her do whatever she did next. It was powerful. It filled the emptiness Peter had left.

Mark slid down in the water. Left her sitting there, with them all watching. He kissed her knees, gently, one then the other.

"No," she said, and pulled him back up.

He kissed her neck instead, and fingered her some more. And she watched everyone watch her, and wondered what to do.

There was the possibility of being fucked by six guys in a row here, and the idea was really hot, but also a bit worrying. It seemed like too many to cope with. She was undecided, and was enjoying that. Enjoying not knowing what she was going to do next, or how far this was going to go.

"Hey," she said, to one of the nearer guys, one who'd been talking to her earlier. She held out her hand, waved him to come closer.

He did.

She leaned forward and kissed him.

She kissed his mouth, and Mark kissed her neck, and Mark's fingers teased away inside her.

The new guy put his hand on her leg, beside Mark's arm. Put his hand on her leg, and stroked her knee, then stroked his way up her thigh.

She watched him. Everyone else watched him too.

She bit her lip and couldn't decide.

"Let me," Mark whispered, watching her.

"All right," she said. "Go on. But don't make me come."

He nodded.

"I mean it. I fucking mean it. If you do, I'll start thinking about this. I'll get scared and change my mind."

"Okay."

"I mean it."

He nodded, and bent over her. She leaned back a little, but he still had to push up her dress to reach. Push up her dress, and move her legs, while everyone watched.

While the guy next to her watched.

Mark's mouth was soft and hot and pulled her into him. She'd been waiting for hours, was too ready for this. She shook a little when he licked her, shook and made a little whisper of a moan and closed her eyes, and now everyone was looking.

She felt alive. She felt invulnerable, like Peter could never hurt her again. She felt wanted.

"Get up here," she said to the other guy.

So he could reach, now Mark had moved. So he could still kiss her.

He sat on the edge of the pool beside her, and she kissed him in time to Mark's mouth. Sometimes they stopped and they both watched Mark. Mark lifted one of her knees over his shoulder. She'd been shy, resisting him a little, trying not to let him spread her legs too much. Now she was more exposed, but now he felt better. He could reach her properly, could fill her with slithery burning heat.

She slid her hand into the man beside her's shorts. He was hard like it felt like he might break in her hand. She tugged his shorts down, bent over, and sucked him into her mouth, like hard velvet steel.

Around the pool, there were groans and little movements.

She'd forgotten everyone else. She'd remembered, but she'd forgotten.

A pool full of people were watching her suck a stranger's cock, and she didn't care. She wanted it. She was the girl on the beach tonight.

The guy she was sucking gathered her hair up, into a loose ponytail behind her head. He held his shorts down, out of her way. So everyone could see, she realized. So all the eyes in the pool could see exactly what she was doing.

She was close. Mark's tongue was hot and wet against her, inside her, pushing her, and she was so close she had to squeeze the muscles inside herself to make it stop.

"Hold on," she said, letting the cock out her mouth. "Wait a sec."

Mark didn't stop. She had to wriggle back, pull away. The other guy had his hand on her head, holding her hair. He didn't want to let go either.

She sat up.

They both looked at her, disappointed.

"I'm too close," she said to Mark. "I told you."

Her dress was already up past her hips, free of her ass underneath her. She reached back, undid the zipper, and pulled it over her head.

She slid into the pool, and turned around, and put the new guy's cock back in her mouth, and sucked.

Sucked harder now, able to reach properly.

No-one around the pool said a word. No-one breathed. The only sound was the slurping of Katie's mouth, and the splashes of the tiny waves as she moved in the water.

Nine people watched her suck a stranger's cock and couldn't think of a thing but what she was doing.

She got him off as quickly as she could. Sucking hard, her fingertips teasing his balls, her mouth keeping up the speed and pressure. She wasn't sure why she wanted to hurry, but she did. She felt an urgency, as if this might change, as if something might spoil this for her. Soon, very soon, he grabbed her hair and groaned and spurted in her mouth, all thick and hot and salty on her tongue. She swallowed, and hitched up out the water to kiss him quickly, and went along to the next guy, before she could change her mind.

He pushed his shorts down, held out his cock for her, and she slid it into her mouth too. She floated in the warm night water, sucking his cock, showing off, doing this secret thing for strangers.

Semen filled her mouth. She tasted it, curious. The flavor of one man then the other.

That guy kissed her too.

Next around the edge was a woman. Katie swam past her, and grinned and moved on. She wasn't ready for that yet.

The next guy said, "That's my girlfriend," and pointed to the woman beside him

"Can I?" Katie said, and the woman shook her head. The boyfriend looked a little disappointed.

"Please?" Katie said, grinning.

"No," the woman said.

Katie moved on.

She did two more. She sucked two more men, and let them come in her mouth, and swallowed their semen. She blew two more strangers, and everyone watched. It was the sexiest thing she'd ever done.

Mark came up behind her, and said, Your turn."

"I'm fine."

"Have a turn," he said, and kissed her. "Let me do you."

"I mean it. If I come I might chicken out."

"So don't come."

"Don't make me."

He grinned, and put his hands against her sides, lifted her up onto the edge of the pool, and started licking her again. All at once. She'd forgotten for a moment she was naked.

She was naked in a pool of strangers with four men's semen smeared on her mouth and chin.

She grabbed Mark's hair, and pushed her hips up into his mouth, and kept saying, "Slow down, don't get me off."

Her eyes were closed. There was some talking beside her feet, a commotion. She didn't bother opening her eyes to look.

"Katie," Mark said. "There's other people want a turn going down on you. Is that okay?"

She looked now. Three men were with Mark, beside her knees. Two were guys she'd just blown, and someone else she hadn't.

"Oh," she said. "Yeah, okay."

They took turns licking her. They were all slightly different, and they all went very slow, as Mark whispered to them to be careful. Someone stroked her breasts, and someone else kissed her. She sat there and felt their tongues and shivered at the edge of almost too close.

"Look what you started," Mark said, after a while.

Katie looked around. The woman beside her was in the pool, her head bobbing up and down on her boyfriend's cock. The other woman, across the pool, was standing waist-deep in the water, draped on the edge, being fucked by someone from behind. Another guy was playing with her tits.

The men between her knees were swapping around, taking turns to taste her. One stopped, and kissed her, and made way for another, and the new guy started, and he was good. A slurping slither of tongue, of wonderful pressure.

Another guy turned up, and floated beside Katie. She didn't understand for a moment, then she did. There was a queue. There was actually a queue, in the pool, to eat her out.

She couldn't believe what she'd started.

Another guy pushed the one licking her aside, and tried to lick her too. The first pushed back a little, making room for himself. She watched, thrilled. Men fighting over who gave her head.

That was too much. That, and strangers licking her, and everyone wanting to do this thing. She looked around, and stroked the men between her legs, and felt their mouths, and felt their kisses while they waited. Suddenly, she tipped too close. She came. She tried to stop, but couldn't hold it back. She came, and closed her eyes, and stopped breathing for half a lifetime. It was shattering. It was like finding God.

They kept licking her, gently. Her breathing came back, her hearing came back, her heart slowed a little.

She'd worried she'd get scared and stop if she came. She wasn't. She didn't. She wanted more. She wanted all of them.

"I want to you to fuck me," she said.

They both looked up. "Who?" one said.

"All of you," she said. "Everyone."

The guys around her went still for a moment, went quiet.

"Everyone," Katie said. "Now."

They helped her up, put her on a chair beside the pool. She didn't get why at first, until the first one arranged her legs and her and pushed himself inside her. She was still tingling from just coming, was a bit numb as he went in. She felt a fullness, felt his heat, but it wasn't an aching pleasure like Mark's tongue had been.

This wasn't that. This wasn't her having sex for herself, this was her getting fucked by men in a row, all the men, because she could.

The guy inside her seemed to be whispering thank you. He reached down for her clit, and she shook her head. "Don't worry," she said. "Do me later."

Around her, they were passing out condoms, forming a queue. A queue to fuck her. The guy inside her came, closed his eyes and came, and then pulled out, and no-one seemed to think it was odd he'd just done that while a group of other guys watched. Another went into her, and she felt his difference to the other and was surprised she could.

Mark stayed nearby, kissing Katie and stroking her breasts, and people lined up to fuck her. She was fucking a line of strangers. Strangers were touching her, tasting her, were inside her. They were kissing her mouth and breasts, licking her as cocks came out of her, pushing cocks inside her. Every time a new one went inside, she was spread and filled and fit around it's shape. Every kiss tasted of a different mouth. Every had caressed with a different touch. She was fucked until her knees were weak, and licked until she ached. She had tongues inside her, had hands all over her. She was wet, and desperate, and couldn't believe what she'd started.

Once she got used to the succession of penises inside her, she looked around. She saw a crowd of men, saw them smiling at her. She realized after a while that the other two women were with particular guys, and were only having sex with them. They were fucking, and being watched, and touched now and then, but were only doing one man each.

That meant Katie had the other six. She was fucking six different men, at least, and she seemed to be wanting it. She had a ring of legs and chests and hands around her, couldn't see all that well in the darkness. She wasn't sure if she was fucking the same six guys, taking turns, or if new people were coming out the house and joining in. She was a little scared by that idea, of how many she might end up having. She was a little turned on, too.

"Hey," Mark said, seeing her face. "Are you okay?"

"How many people want me?"

"Just us," he said. "We shut the gate. Do you want to stop?"

"Maybe I should," she said, and Mark got the last guy out of her.

He said no more fucking her, and they stuck to that. They took turns licking her, and she realized she'd got a bit sore, from all the sex, so their tongues were soothing and nice. They licked, but she could hardly feel anything, any more. She'd gone numb, she thought. Her mouth felt more sensitive, so they took turns kissing her instead, and she kissed them back, all of them until her lips hurt too.

The party inside was winding down, getting quiet.

"I think I'm done," Katie said. "I can't again."

Mark helped her up, helped her on shaky legs to sit in a chair. He gave her water, asked if she was okay.

She started to cry, and then to laugh. She'd forgotten Peter for an hour, she thought.

Mark had his arm around Katie, was kissing her neck, stroking her hair, seemed to be keeping people away.

"You're like the gangbang fairy," Mark said.

"God, I know. I can't believe it."

They looked around, at guys drinking beer and watching them and laughing, at the other two couples, still intermittently fucking. They looked at each other. Looked, for a long time, then Katie leaned over and kissed Mark. That was different. Just them, despite the crowd. No-one else in them or on them.

"I'll never forget you," she said. "Thank you."

"Me either."

"I have no idea who I had sex with," Katie said, as people started to leave. They all came over and hugged her, and kissed her cheeks, and said goodbye and thanks. "I have no idea."

"I know," Mark said.

"I can't believe I did that," she said, finally, still a bit stunned.

"Come back to my room," Mark said. "Stay the night."

She nodded and let him help her up, and lead her away.

*

Katie woke up the next morning, and remembered what she'd done, and was a bit horrified. She'd liked it. She was pretty sure she'd liked it, but she might have gone too far.

She lay where she was, and stared at the ceiling, and didn't know what to think.

"You okay?" Mark said beside her. Like he'd been watching her face.

"Just thinking," Katie said. "About last night."

They lay there for a while.

"I had sex," Katie said. "A lot of sex."

"You did."

"While everyone watched."

"Yeah."

"And then I had sex with everyone who'd been watching."

Mark grinned.

"I fucked so many people," she said. "I sucked off so many people."

"You did."

They looked at each other. Katie started thinking, "What if people had cameras?" she said, suddenly.

"I got a couple of guys I knew to keep an eye out, make people stop. I don't think there were many because we were in the pool, people didn't take phones out there."

Katie was relieved.

"It was hot," Mark said. "The hottest thing I've ever done in my life."

"I have to go." Katie sat up, suddenly embarrassed, and started looking for her clothes.

"Stay," Mark said. "Please."

Katie hesitated.

"Whatever you were working out," Mark said. "You have to have done it now. You can't not know how much people wanted you."

Katie looked at him for a moment, then kissed him. "I can't fuck," she said. "I'm like..."

"It's fine."

"My mouth kind of hurts."

"Not surprising."

"All of me kind of hurts."

He kissed her again.

"And I'm not planning to go outside again in case anyone from last night sees me. Ever."

"I get it."

"But I will stay here. If you want me to. For a few days."

"I do."

"I might not want to fuck for weeks. So you might not get any."

"I don't mind. I'm probably done too."

She smiled, and kissed him again.

"Want some food?" he said, and she realized how hungry she was

*

They flew home the same day. Mark had a ticket he could change without fuss, so he left the same day as Katie The airport was crowded and hot and sticky, and both planes were delayed taking off. Katie slept for a while on Mark's shoulder, until his plane was called. Then they stood on the concourse, as people flowed past to ether side, and just looked at each other.

"I'll never forget you," he said.

"Email me," Katie said.

"I will."

"No really. Call me, email me, stay in touch."

"I said I would."

"People always say that, but they never mean it."

"I mean it."

She dropped her bag and hugged him, stood there for a long time with her arms around him, her face to his chest. She sniffed, and tried not to cry. She wondered if they'd stay in touch, or if it would be too hard. If their ordinary lives would swallow their memories. She didn't know anything about him, and he didn't know her. It might turn out they had nothing to say, except remember that time we had an orgy in Fiji.

"Okay then," she said again, stepped back, and turned, and walked away. She didn't look back, didn't want to now this was over.

She went and found her gate, and sat in a row of plastic seats, hugging her knees, and realized she missed Mark already. He'd been a friend when she needed one, and he'd been good fun too. Part of her hoped he would suddenly reappear, and tell her he couldn't live without her, but she knew he wasn't going to.

She felt bored already, and a little depressed. There was something terribly ordinary about home, now. Cool air and cloudy skies and too much traffic.

She sat and thought and realized she was forgetting details already. She remembered sex, but not who she'd been with. Not how they'd tasted in her mouth, and felt inside her body. She was forgetting the heavy depth of the air, the intensity of the heat, the itchy skin and clammy hair. She hadn't even left, and it was becoming hard to imagine it had ever happened at all.