Everyone Has Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a little sad.

She thought some more, and realized she was actually glad to be going home. She didn't hate Peter any more. Nothing Peter could have possibly done was as interesting as what she just had, and that made her feel better. He was a liar and a cheat and as shit, but she'd had sex with six or seven men, all at once. They'd wanted her. Peter had cheated, and that was bad, but there were group of men somewhere, who'd probably fly halfway around the world to see Katie again, if she asked them too.

She wondered if she'd tell Peter what she'd done. She might, she thought. Not right away, she'd keep him worrying for a while, but she would probably tell him in the end. So he could feel hurt and jealous and confused, like she had.

So he could feel shocked, by how far she'd done.

After a while she phoned Peter and said she was on her way home, that she'd be at the airport tonight, and could he come and get her. He seemed relieved, and happy, and at the end of the call, before she hung up, she said, "I love you," and Peter cried.

It seemed like it was going to be all right. It would never be quite the same, but it was going to be all right.