All Comments on 'Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 07'

by stevieraygovan

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
welcome back!

I think I'm going to have to go through your catalog again to refresh my memory of your stories. Not that that's a real hardship, or anything.

Nice to see that Dawn and Paul finally made it to LA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So that's what well-written erotica looks like. I'd almost forgotten that such things exist.

Your fault, too, for taking so long to come out with something new. Holy creeping cats, I can't believe it's been fours years since that last amazing chapter in the Texas roadhouse.

Four years? Isn't there something in the Bill of Rights about cruel and unusual punishment?

As for this one, Samantha is edible. I mean incredible. No, I was right the first time. From stem to stern, she is the embodiment of the perfect MILF. Now, for the love of all that is sacred (and my poor heart), never let Dawn become a mother. Just imagine Dawn as a flirtatious mom, teasing all the neighborhood boys and girls wild at the pool. Imagine Dawn at a PTA meeting. Imagine Dawn the Soccer Mom.

Go ahead. Imagine those things. Hint, hint.

5+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 stars

Would have been 5 if you hadn't waited so long to continue the story. Breasts are nice to lick and suck but nothing better than playing, squeezing, licking or sucking on a really nice ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

So happy that you're writing again. My only complaint is that I would've liked more focus on Dawn and Paul, but I don't really mind when everything's so well written. Keep up the great work

Stidge311Stidge311over 10 years ago
Welcome Back

Firstly, welcome back after your long hiatus. Good to see that you are back tackling this series again.

That being said, I have to say this chapter was disappointing as it focused on the Mother and her tryst back home with her sons friends. Was hoping the return would focus more on the family and less on peripheral characters.

Hoping the future chapters get back to the origins of the series which is the family love.

EldridgeinOOEldridgeinOOover 10 years ago
FOUR YEARS??

That's how long you wait to give us more Dawn? And Sam? Four Fucking Years??!

You utter fucking bastard!

/notices own lack of writing.

ehm, anyway.... :D

Great continuation of a great story, but of course I love the characters. I do hope you'll focus more on Dawn and less on Sam in the final chapters, but that's born out of my preference for teens versus yours of MILFs, and you're the creator/director/owner and task master, after all, so whatever you come up with will be gravy. I'm just glad to read about Dawn's absurdly luscious ass again.

By the way, can I just state as co-editor of this piece that it is ridiculous how cleanly it was written, but that you need to remember the 'FANBOYS' RULE! :P

Other than that, whoop whoop Dawn is back, and where the fuck is chapter eight? Get a move on!

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years agoAuthor
Have no fear, people, Dawn will always be the focus of this story.

And unless my eyes deceived me, it's not as if she wasn't all over this chapter, as well. Sure, Sam featured prominently in this one, and that's exactly how Dawn would want it. She will always look to share the spotlight with her sexy mother.

In any case, yes, with the next chapter I will turn that spotlight directly back on Dawn and Paul. Sam will of course remain in the forefront of Dawn's thoughts, and I wouldn't be overly surprised to see Sam make that trip to California that she promised Dawn at the end of chapter four, but from here on out this will primarily be Dawn's story.

Oh, and El, yep, I will begin work on chapter eight in a couple/few days. I fully expect the next installment to be ready within a few weeks or so.

Btw, do I even want to know what "the FANBOYS Rule" means? Is that just another of your scary Euro techno-trance fantasies, replete with pretty little Dutch boys in studded leash collars and black leather diapers oozing against each other at some sleazy underground rave?

jviperjviperover 10 years ago
A great return!

A great chapter! It's so good to see Sam getting focus time too. I love her character almost as much as I like Dawn. Her seductress persona is really hot and unique, I certainly wouldn't mind to see more of her in this vein.

Dawn being a model is certainly a bold move. She will probably set everyone on fire during her shooting. I can't wait to see how that'll turn out.

julfranksjulfranksover 10 years ago
Welcome back!

So wonderful to see my favorite author back again. While ELMA isn't my favorite story--that would have to be the Summer series--it's great and so well-written.

I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapters.

No problem with the focus on Sam.

Keep it up!

EldridgeinOOEldridgeinOOover 10 years ago
My whosamawhatnow?

Scary Euro-Trance fantasies?

No, no it isn't. :) It's actually a handy little helper to remember when you have a coordinating conjunction joining two independent clauses, and that it usually requires a comma in front of the CoordCon.

But now that you've hinted at it, maybe I should write something about a scary euro-trance fantasy. Hmmm....

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years agoAuthor
Don't you really mean...

...that maybe you should go ahead and submit it? You know you already have it in the queue, ready to fire.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 10 years ago
Welcome Back

Wow almost 4 years since your last chapter . Glad to see you are back among the living and have maybe shaken whatever demons you may have had to keep you from writing . Looking forward for the next chapter and hope they come just a little quicker . Also I hope that with you making a appearance after so long of a absents , maybe this will light a fire under your buddy's ass and get him back to writing . Be nice that Dawn,Paul and the gang from that other story your buddy wrote with all of those awesome cheerleaders and that swimmer all come together for one big happy time . What you think Stevie ? Does El00 still have it in him , or has he gotten too old ????? Anyway great chapter . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To make things fair for Dad ...

Since Samantha got her hall pass with Rick and Donny, it's only fair that Dad get the same liberties with Dawn's BFFs Michelle and Trish. Am I right?

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years agoAuthor
Anonymous, I honestly hadn't considered that angle, but...

...I'm sure that Sam would have no problem with it. If you'll recall, she's been the main instigator throughout this story. She's the one who insisted on her husband wearing the skimpy robe and ditching his underwear, including when he's "being affectionate" with Dawn. She's the one who gave Dawn her blessing to have sex with "everyone in this house." She's the one who was happiest to see Paul and Dawn come together.

Then there's the matter of those sexy parties she attends with her husband and his friends. Neither she nor her husband have a jealous bone in their bodies. They trust each other implicitly.

Yes, Sam would be absolutely fine with allowing Doug all the playtime he wanted with Trish, Michelle AND Lisa.

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Great Read!!

Thank you for returning to this story! Another great read! ...and now more??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for the enjoyment!

I've followed all of your writing for years - in fact I sent you my saved copy of your lost original "The Play is the Thing" some years ago which you rewrote and reposted as "Deceptions" I believe...

In any case, I'd like to submit my "vote" to include Sam in some of the modeling shoots with Dawn (and Paul). Perhaps even to the extent of them making a "black market incest porn movie" in which they are advertised as related but maybe they are the only ones who know that they truly are related...?

Thanks again for the pleasant surprise in having Chapter 7 and hope to see some more when it's ready.

And Eldridge? Please get busy on the sequel to "Conflicted" and "Conflicted in Paradise" (or whatever you might choose to write about - as long as it's erotica!) My copy of "Conflicted" is dogeared and showing its age from so many repeated readings. And it's an electronic copy for crying out loud! :) And the same could have been said about "Everyone Loves My Ass" until Chapter 7 came along!

Thanks again to both of you - each for writing and each for proofreading the writing of the other. It's so enjoyable to read well-written erotica (IMO that's a step above "porn").

Yours,

"Joe"

acerdriveacerdriveover 10 years ago
I really hate how time flys

Oh brother where have you been? Do you know how often I USED to check up to see any kind of update? Up till probably july and then I take a hiatus of checking my FAVORITE others list. I check today( 3 months after an update) and I missed out on a good conversation...oh and you draw elderidge out of hiding. Serious let's get onto my view of the story.

It was relatively nice read. Indeed the focus on Samantha was a bit concerning, but at least we got a focus on an ass. I'm glad you decided to do more chapter(s)? because if you would of left off on this I'm sure you would of had some angry readers....then again, authors says what goes. I'm shocked you didn't attempt to have the guys applying her baby oil get a bit of action other than rubbing her, it would of been nice, but you portrayed them as professionals and was well played.

Now I hope I wasn't the only one who noticed the Easter egg with Dawns "Spoilsport" which famously was a common catchphrase of Kelcy from Conflicted or was it an unintentional word usage that may or may not of brought my nagging need for more conflicted series(I'm looking at you Elderidge!)

The overall appeal of this story seemed like a teasing of the shy guys, which was nice. You kept the sex light and focused on the foreplay. It was nice touch and by doing so you kept my interest until the next chapter, which from your back and forth with the Elderidge and anonymous users that there will be eventually.

Are we going to see some outside interaction in LA?

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years agoAuthor
acer, good to see you again, as it were.

Oh, and for the record, Summer was gleefully accusing her guys of being "spoilsports!" long before El ever posted his "Conflicted" series.

:-)

Anyway, no, of course I don't intend to end this series with this chapter. The idea with this one was simply to bring Dawn to L.A. and become an ass model, as was promised way back in the prologue to chapter one. And, speaking of prologues, this beach scene was only going to be the opening to this chapter. That was the intent, anyway, but as I was writing it, well, it took on a life of its own. Before I knew it, I was blowing right through the 25K-word mark, and what was originally only supposed to be a fun, sexy prologue had become its own entire chapter.

Believe me, the main body of the rest of the story is definitely still to come.

acerdriveacerdriveover 10 years ago
pardon my recollection issue

It's been four years since I read your lovely collection of stories, so you got me on the spoil sport. :p

Since you gotten back into the swing,time for me to get the stories I'v been working on in check and completed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't get discouraged...

Seriously, your writing is excellent and I always look forward to it. I understand that praise and support from the community and your readers is what boosts your efforts, but don't get caught up in trying to always make the "top ten" or whatever, those are hollow victories and not what writing should be about. Do it for the joy of it and enjoy the admiration and thanks of those who appreciate your work, and clearly there are many. Any group like this will be full of widely varying tastes, opinions points of view and temperaments. You can never please everybody, and no doubt there is plenty of politics behind the scenes to boot. Art is not a popularity contest. Take heart and keep it up! My life for one will be diminished if you don't.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 10 years ago
I love Samantha!

Beautiful story and wonderfully written! I hope that Donny and Rick give Samantha the 'Lisa Treatment' in the next chapter!!!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Intoxicating!

Love these tantalizing tales about such tantalizing "tails" and then some...cannot wait for the next one...the characters are great and soooooo sublimely sexual with you just coming up with more! I can hope for even more very graphic, very detailed, very intoxicating "Lisa Treatments" for Sam and Dawn where he gets lost in them and their unbridled passion...their perfection ...their enjoyment of him in every hole...every touch...every feeling...every desire...slow and sensual as they are for the taking!!!!!!!

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

great series so far...lovin these women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Is it just me or does the whole Rick and Donny thing creep you out? Other than that great story so far. I hope we get a Dawn, Lisa and Paul together forever ending!

HamlinHamlinover 8 years ago
Amazing as always

I'm really glad you were able to get more of this story up. I've been a fan of your work for a long time, and really enjoyed this and the summer series. You have a great talent for writing likeable and fun characters, while still making the stories sexy and full of taboo. It's always a welcome change from so much of the darker stories that are so prevelant these days. Thanks for bringing dawn and her amazing ass back for more fun.

toobytoobyabout 8 years ago
Thanks Steve

Oh my God, this series is so good! Sam is such a honey, and Dawn is sweet beyond belief. And I thought I loved your Summer series...I can't wait for more, but I'm almost sad to finish reading them. I guess I could read them again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous