Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I made quite a few trips up and down the concourse before I finally acceded to their friendly entreaties to join them for a drink. That lounge had such tall barstools, too. I knew my merry band of admirers had enjoyed the wide slit in the back of my skirt, and now they were presented with an even more provocative view through the dangerously revealing opening in the front. As I crossed my legs back and forth, I felt their eyes devouring my bare thighs...higher, and higher, and higher. It was really fun.

"When my boarding announcement was made, I allowed them to help me down from my lofty perch. Such gallant gentlemen...." She shimmied her hips, and her skirt fell to her feet. After stepping out of it, she leaned on the bed to balance herself while slipping off her heels. "Even as gallant as they were, however, I sensed the veneer of chivalry cracking as they watched me stride back through the bright light. It reminded me of your father's friends, and the dinner I mentioned the other day. Oh, how sullen their expressions, when your father came down with another nasty headache, and I had to call an early end to the evening. Up to that point, I think they were rather enjoying my company."

"So it wasn't just your killer meatloaf?" I whisper-giggled.

I snuggled up closer to Paul, making room for Mom to slide in behind me. Once we were all settled in, she curled her legs against mine, spooning me. Her moist pubic hair kissing my bare bottom felt so soft and sexy, and her erect nipples pressing against my back set me on fire.

"Probably not," she grinned, nipping at my ear. "I suspect it had more to do with that same white skirt and top, the late afternoon sunlight pouring into the living room, and all the slow dancing we were doing. Before too long, things got just a tad handsy."

"Yours, or theirs?"

"Oh, both, I would say. They all love to take certain liberties with me, which I don't exactly discourage, and you know I can never resist a hard cock pressing against me. Anyway, your father enjoyed that outfit so much, he suggested I wear it for the flight today."

"I love Dad. God, he is so awesome. What's the story with his headaches, though? And did he tell you about his latest brainfart? The other day we were talking about movies and sports and stuff, and he forgot that we're called the 'Jayhawks.'"

"And what was that 'and stuff' you two were talking about, hmmm? You probablydistracted him, just like you distracted Paul last night."

"Hey, you're the one who gets all freaky and downrightunparental with Dad whenever he's on the phone with me. I'm just his sweet, innocent baby girl."

She cupped my chin and kissed me. "And you always will be. Your father loves you with all his heart, you know. You're his beautiful princess."

"Mmmmmm...and he's my knight in shining armor," I said, returning her kiss. "You, though," I continued, sliding down to take her breast in my mouth, "are my beautiful queen." After treating myself to a lingering taste, I gazed up into her loving eyes. "How may I serve thee, Your Highness?"

"Just love me, baby," she whispered, spreading her legs.

"Forever and ever and ever..." I answered, and I slid down until I was gazing upon the gates of heaven. That's really how I think of it, too. When she spreads her perfect legs for me, offering me her divine pussy and every ounce of her precious love, I always feel like I've been granted a sacred glimpse of heaven.

"I love my beautiful mother...my beautiful Samantha..." I whispered, breathing it across her delicate lips. I blew softly, and watched in fascination as her glistening petals trembled in response. "So wet...so sexy," I added in wonder.

"You make me wet," she said, smiling as I blew on her pubic hair. "You always have, more than anyone ever could. I want you, angel. I want to be with you. I want to feel you inside me, and all over me. I want to be inside you, every minute we're together. God, I want tobe you, just to experience one moment of perfection. You are my waking dream."

"Mine, too. You both are, actually," Paul said sleepily, having finally woken. "Damn, what a sight to wake up to, the two most beautiful women on earth, naked in my bed. This is paradise."

As I pressed my tongue inside her, she opened her arms, beckoning to Paul with a breathy gasp. He slid over and gave her a warm embrace. "Hi, Mom. Welcome to California."

"Hi, baby. Good morning, by the way." Glancing down, she smiled when she saw my hand stroking him beneath the covers. "This really is a good morning, isn't it?"

"The best," he moaned, and I pulled back the covers so she could watch.

"God, and you get to wake up to that every morning now?" she asked, caressing my face as I drew a line from her swollen pink clit down to her enchanting pucker.

Nodding happily, I slipped it straight inside, delighting in her sexy gasps.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned. "You drive me absolutely insane, you know that? Your pussy...and, god, your incredible ass. I could eat you all day." She was still watching me stroke Paul's spectacular erection, and I held it up nice and tall for her. "And this, too. Now we can both wake up to it. Here...." I took her hand and wrapped it around the base of his towering shaft.

"Baby, didn't you mention something about the two of you teaming up to fuck my brains out?" she asked coyly, stroking the lower third of his pulsing cock while I handled the top few inches, including the already-drooling tip. Every so often our hands met near the middle, and eventually we traded places.

"Mmmm-hmmmmm!" I answered, taking her clit between my teeth.

Now that made her jump!

"Gotcha," I grinned, and I moved my hand down to Paul's huge, hairless balls, leaving her his entire shaft.

Twisting her upper body to bring her head to his stomach, she said, "They didn't have any Wheaties on the plane, but I believe you also mentioned that you could both come up with something nice for me to eat." She added a second hand and began corkscrewing up and down the shaft, swirling her alternating palms around the crown with each pass.

She knew what she wanted, and didn't hesitate to take it. At the precise moment that I slid two fingers into her ass, she lowered her mouth to his erection.

"No coming yet," I said to him. "It's her turn now. You're finally going to give her the full Lisa Treatment."

"Mmmm-hmmmmm!" she moaned, taking him all the way down. After holding steady at the bottom for one...two...three beats, she pulled off. "I want what he did to you in that strip club."

"All of it?" I asked teasingly.

Pumping harder, I drove a third finger up her ass.

"Every bit of it, including that...especially that," she answered. "My mouth, my pussy, and deep in my ass...mmmmmm, all that wonderful cum filling my ass, making me scream."

"Mom, show me how you sucked him during that one Movie Night, with Rick and Donny there. I want to see how you managed to hide what you were doing."

Grinning, she held his cock to her lips. "Why? Are you planning on sucking him in front of them too?"

We both looked at him.

"That would be awesome," he said, watching as Mom fanned out her long, shiny hair over his thighs and stomach. "Dawn, your hair is perfect for doing that. I bet you'd be amazing."

"You know she would be. She's always amazing," said Mom, smiling around his cock.

"Would you guys let me?" I asked. "I mean, right in front of Rick and Donny?"

"Would you even bother trying to hide it?" she grinned, turning her head and slowly taking him all the way down. She was showing me how she did it.

"At this point? Probably not."

Paul said, "You kind of already did it in front of them, at least a little. You know, that day in the pool."

"I didn't actually take yours out and suck it, though. I only did that to Rick."

"But you did put it in your mouth, and you sucked Donny's, too. It was through our shorts, but still."

"Did you want her to do it for real, with your friends right there watching?" Pausing again, Mom offered him a sweet smile, then she turned to me. "If you ever do decide to suck him in front of them, I hope I'm there to see it."

"So does that mean you're okay with us having sex in front of Lucinda?" he asked.

Mom considered it for a moment. "That's different. Rick and Donny are like family."

"And you've already had sex with both of them," I added, giving her pussy a teasing nip.

"Yes, I have," she grinned. "But Doctor Carlisle doesn't know that, and neither does Lucinda. She also doesn't know about us. If I weren't worried that she might tell Doctor Carlisle, I would have no problem with the two of you having sex in front of her. From what you've told me, I think she would love to make it a full-blown threesome."

"Make that a full-blown foursome, once she sees you," Paul quipped.

"Definitely," I said. "She would love for us all to have sex. When she finally meets you, god, she's going to lose her mind. But you're right, she could easily say something to Doctor Carlisle, and I know we don't want that."

I turned to Paul with a lascivious grin. "So we should probably limit it to Rick and Donny. In the meantime, we can still have sex with Lucinda."

"You are such a perv," he chuckled, shaking his head.

I reached up and squeezed Mom's breasts, making her moan around the huge cock in her mouth. "Tell him, Mom."

"Mmmm-hmmm! Like mother, like daughter!" she giggled.

"Always," I said, sliding up the bed to suck his balls. While swapping them back and forth with my tongue, I added my hand to hers again and stroked his shaft into her mouth.

"Here, baby..." she smiled, offering me his dick. "There's more than enough to share." We kissed on the lips, then we kissed either side of his thick shaft; beginning just below the head, we trailed kisses all the way down to his balls before licking and kissing our way back up to the head. Our tongues lashed out over the tip; taking turns, we pressed inside his seeping slit.

We spent the next ten minutes sucking his drooling cock, continually bringing him to the very edge before easing off. The entire time, I had three fingers buried deep in her pussy. With Paul looking on in stunned disbelief, Mom returned the favor, curling two fingers inside me. Now we were openly finger-fucking each other while happily sharing his oozing pre-cum.

"If we keep doing this, he's not going to be able to hold out much longer. He's almost there," she said, showing me his increasingly heavy flow.

"I was just thinking the same thing. So, Paul, are you ready?"

"Oh, fuck," he groaned.

"Exactly," she smiled. "Again and again and again."

"The Lisa Treatment," I said.

"With my beautiful baby girl right here with us, just like you were for her first time."

"Paul, don't hold back. I mean it. I want this to be like our first time. Mom is our goddess. She deserves the very best."

Sitting up, he stared at us both. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this." With a look of sexy confidence that practically melted me on the spot, he turned to her and said, "'Again and again and again' is right. Believe me, I am absolutely going to fuck your brains out."

"Come here, baby," she cooed, and he climbed between her legs. Taking my hand, she set it on his swaying erection. "Dawn, I want you to put it inside me."

Pressing it down, I laid it atop her pussy. "Look..." I whispered, showing it to her. "It goes all the way up to here." My hand marking the tip of his cock was halfway up her stomach.

"I know," she said, gazing into his eyes. "I've always known. Paul, make love to me."

He sat back, and I guided his immense shaft over her clit, pausing to rub the underside against her sensitive bud. Her thighs gave a slight tremble. I did it again, and she tilted her hips just so, increasing her pleasure.

His rock-hard dick was so big, I had to have him scoot back quite a way just to give me room to angle the enormous ridged crown down to her waiting entrance. Her moist, delicate lips splayed open, stretching wide to envelop him. I fed only the tip inside, before pulling it out. Her eyes fluttered. "Again," I whispered, pressing the entire head inside. This time, I held it there.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, barely above a whisper. "More...."

He started to inch his way forward. "Not yet," I said, setting my hand on his stomach to stop him. "Slow, baby. You're too close to coming. We need to take it nice and easy, until you're really ready. I want this to last."

Mom reached down to add her hand to mine on his throbbing length. "Honey, you know it doesn't matter with him. He always stays hard afterward, and he comes just as much every time."

Grinning, I removed her hand and set it on her breast. "I don't care. I want this first one to be absolutely epic."

"So bossy!" she grinned.

"Yeah, she can be a little bossy sometimes," said Paul, exchanging smiles with her. "But that's okay. She's really good at this stuff."

He turned his smile to me. "Let me guess.'Trust me, little brother, I have a plan,' right? This is like the strip club all over again for you."

"Uh-huh," I answered, slowly circling his plum-colored head in the grasping mouth of her pussy; round and round, then in and out, again and again. I wasn't so much fucking her as simply making introductions. "I have a plan. It just came to me."

"Care to let us in on it?" asked Mom, circling her hips in response.

"Actually, yes, I do." I kissed Paul on the lips before leaning down to kiss Mom's gorgeous erect nipple. "I want him to give you the full Lisa Treatment, only with a twist. More than anything, it's not going to be about 'fucking your brains out.' You two can do that any time. No, for this first one, I want--"

"Baby, you know this is not our first time, or even our second."

"It is, to me. This is the first time you two will really be able to hold each other and love each other, and do everything you've always wanted."

"You mean like with you and me, and you and Dad," Paul added. "Until that night in the strip club, you still considered yourself a virgin, even though Dad and I had both already fucked you a little."

"Wait a second," Mom said, flashing us an accusing grin. "Dawn, I know about you and your father having sex, but--"

"'Know about'?!" I exclaimed, laughing sarcastically. "You were the one who made it happen!"

"Yes, I did. And you know you deserved it, too."

God, what a smug little smile.

"But what's this about you and Paul now? Before your wild adventure together at the strip club, did you and your horny baby brother also have a happy 'accident' or two of your own that you conveniently neglected to mention to your loving mother?"

Paul couldn't hide his sheepish grin, and he ran his hand over my hip, onto my bare bottom. "Just one, Mom. That first day, with Lisa. We weren't actually 'with' Lisa when it happened, not exactly, but it was sort of a major part of everything."

I trailed kisses across her breasts, up to her waiting lips. Giving her a quick, playful tongue kiss, I said, "I'll tell you all about it later. Right now I have a job to do, so stop interrupting me."

"Bossy girl," she teased, her shining blue eyes sparkling with delight.

"And you love it," I grinned, sliding back down to her pussy.

"Mmmm, I do," she purred. "I love my sexy, bossy girl."

"Bad boy! So impatient!" I said, taking hold again of Paul's cock. While I'd been kissing Mom, Paul had sneakily slid halfway in. Even so, there was still a good two or three inches of hard, gleaming shaft showing above my hand, and I gripped him firmly.

Mom spread her legs as far as they would go. "Give it to me, baby. Let him come back inside."

My god, what an incredible sight: the most beautiful woman in the history of ever, gloriously naked and spread wide, her glistening pink lips stretched in a tight embrace around her gorgeous son's impossibly thick shaft shining with her wetness.

'Now this really does belong in the Louvre,' I thought, marveling at their perfect union.

"God...is that howwe look?" I asked Paul. I slid my hand back a bit, revealing another few inches of his gleaming wet erection. I realized then that he had already gone all the way inside her while she and I were kissing, and an electric chill shot through my entire body.

I began feeding him into her, slowly moving him in and out.

"That's exactly how we look," he breathed. "I can't believe it. She looks just like you." Pulling out on his own, he took what felt to me like an excruciatingly long time sliding back in. "I can never get enough of it. Whenever we're apart, that image is all I ever think about. And now I won't be able to get this image of my dick spreading Mom's perfect pussy out of my head either."

I set my chin on his shoulder and simply watched for a few moments.

Grinning, Mom sat up to take a peek. "Mmmmmm, that may be my favorite thing about taking a really large one like Paul's, or your father's. As much as I love how it feels inside me, I think the sight of it stretching open my pussy as it slides in and out almost turns me on even more." She fixed her sexy smile on me. "I can't wait to see him slide in and out of your gorgeous pussy. Touching myself right there in my seat during this morning's flight, that was allI could think about, too, Paul's beautiful cock spreading my darling angel's sweet, perfect pussy...."

Returning her sexy grin, I said, "I bet your fellow passengers must have loved that."

"I had the window seat. Only the two men directly beside me really noticed anything," she moaned, closing her eyes. She was clearly reliving the scene in her mind. "Maybe the stewardess, too," she added, slowly circling her hips again. "I was so turned on, I didn't care. Mmmm, yes, fuck me, baby...all the way inside me...."

"Your cock looks incredible," I whispered to him. "Pull it out again, to the very tip. I want to see it."

I knew he didn't want to, but he pulled out for me. Mom moaned, and thrust her hips. She desperately wanted him back inside.

"God, she's so wet," I continued, awestruck. I ran my fingertip from the base of his glistening shaft all the way to the raised ridge poised menacingly within her grasping lips. "Slow...just one inch at a time. I don't care if it takes all day with your huge dick, only give her one slow inch at a time, until her pussy is pressing against your balls. Then, even more slowly, draw it back out again."

It was almost as if time stood still; it seemed to take that long before he had completed his task.

"Oh, my god," he said, equally awestruck.

"See?" I whispered proudly.

"You knew that would happen?"

"Oh, god, baby. I can't believe you showed him," Mom finally answered, barely able to get it out.

"Hey, he wanted to know that he could make you do that, right? I told you I had a plan."

When I'd released Paul and allowed him to slide all the way in, Mom had nearly lost it. That was all it took to bring her to the brink of a massive orgasm, and I knew what would happen if I had Paul torture her just as slowly on the way out. Sure enough, as his enormous shaft was only halfway through its maddeningly sexy retreat, her pussy rewarded us with a long arcing of clear, hot cum. Her thighs and hips went into delicious spasms, and I exulted at the blessed strains of her unchained melody. Mom always made the most beautiful sounds when she came, and this was her crowning symphony.

"He just needed to pull out at the right time to see it. That was perfect!" I grinned.

"You big show-off," Mom cooed, her smile as warm and bright as the morning sunshine. "I told you, he had already made me have a gushing orgasm, that night on the couch with Rick and Donny."

Paul was nearly giddy. "But I didn't get to see it then, not like this! Oh, my god, Mom! You are AWESOME!"

1...45678...10