Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes!" she cried, showering herself in rocketing ropes of thick, hot cum.

When he was finally finished, we collapsed in a heap. Sprawled out on the kitchen floor, our arms and legs akimbo, she continued to laugh and laugh and laugh, using her fingertips to spread his cum all over her face, breasts, chest, and stomach.

"Heis a horse! Dawn, did you see that? Did yousee how much cum he has?"

"You did it to him," I said, reaching over to brush a lock of hair off her face. "That was all you, girl."

"Come here," she answered, pulling me on top of her. She held me close, making our breasts kiss again, and she took two handfuls of my ass and squeezed. Smiling, she purred, "Give me that pretty mouth." I leaned down and kissed her, and we couldn't stop. It was just a full-on make-out session.

"You two are awesome," Paul said. "I could watch you all day."

I rolled off of her, and she beckoned him into her arms. "You too,chica. You also deserve a proper thank-you kiss." I could tell he wasn't quite sure how he ought to lie on her, what with his awkward attempts at keeping his hips at a safe distance, but she wasn't having it. "No, comehere, sexy boy." Spreading her legs, she pulled him right on top of her. "Mmmm, baby, how can you still be so hard? Didn't you get enough?"

She wrapped her legs around him, and I knew he had no chance. She wanted him, and she was going to have him. After pulling him down for a steamy kiss, she tilted her hips and let out a long, blissful gasp. "Ooh, baby," she moaned. Spreading her legs again, she took his ass in both hands and drove him home. "Fuck me,chica...mmmm, yes, fuck me deep...."

And that's what he did. Seemingly resigned to his fate, once he was inside her he didn't hold back. Slowly pulling out before slamming down hard, he made her scream to the high heavens. And the thing is, he'd just had a major cum. With that first big one out of the way, he would be able to go forever.

I knew Lucinda was in for the ride of her life.

Even as he drew back to plunge into her again, he cast a worried glance at me. It wasn't the same as the strip club, where I knew he only wanted to have sex with me. No, he was fine with fucking Lucinda. From the looks of things, he was downright eager to ravage her tight little body. His concern was Lisa. Having sex with anyone but me--and Mom too, had Lisa known--was supposed to be off-limits.

"I'll handle Lisa," I silently mouthed to him. "She'll understand."

And I knew she would, too. As long as I told her how it all came about, leaving nothing out, she would be okay with it. He's a young, horny guy, and we seduced him. Plain and simple. It's not as if he threw himself at her. Plus, come on, a lot of it was my doing. Pretty much, I set the ball rolling for Paul and Lucinda to go much farther than either of them ever had in mind when this whole teasing game started.

Besides, Lisa didn't exactly have much to worry about with Lucinda. A happily married, thirty-something woman with two young children, who lives in Los Angeles? Definitely not a threat. She wasn't out to steal anyone's boyfriend; she had simply gotten caught up in the moment. Paul would be returning home in a couple of weeks, and that would be that. Along with our wild night at the strip club, all this extracurricular fun would soon be nothing more than a crazy memory.

Sitting up, I gave his driving hips a reassuring caress, and he seemed to relax. Right there in mid-stroke, all the tension in his face and body melted away. With a single touch, he was back to being our sweet, lovable, sexy Paul...our sweet, lovable, sexy, insatiably horny Paul!

God, he was just bombing away at her. I could almost hear him thinking,"'Pretty little boy,' huh? How's this for a 'little boy'?" He had her hips, breasts, and ass quaking with every devastating stroke from his pile-driver cock, and her low moans had long since given way to a rising crescendo of breathy, high-pitched gasps.

Whatever she was used to, in terms of lovemaking from her "amorous husband," I had a pretty good idea that it was nothing like what my awesome baby brother was doing to her.

I loved her frantic "Dios mío! Dios mío!" chants. Paul did, too. Every time she gasped or cried out, he would rail her even harder. He had this determined look, which always drives me crazy. He gets to a point where I can tell the only thing that matters to him is making me lose my mind, then it's game on. He simply starts hammering away, until I'm completely at his mercy. And the thing is, his cock is so huge and goes in so far, it almost feels like he's reaching for my heart...just pound, pound, pound.

And Lucinda is much smaller than I am, so I could only imagine how full she must have felt.

When she finally hit her peak, god, but did she let herself go. Accompanying her sexy shrieks, her hips went wild as she clawed at his ass with both hands. Even as big as he is, she was pulling him in with all her might, wanting every mind-boggling inch inside her. She didn't really gush or squirt; instead, I saw a white foaming around his pistoning shaft. I knew it wasn't Paul's, either. He looked over at me with wild eyes, as if to say,"Check it out! What in the world is that?"

I love the way everything is always so new and exciting to Paul. It's the coolest thing ever, seeing his sweet wonder over each of his "firsts." To be honest, I had never seen a woman foam up like that either, and I was just as excited to see it as he was.

"Mmmmmm,chica, look what you do to me..." she moaned, noticing our stares. "So hot and hard...sogigante...so sexy...." Turning to me, she panted, "Does he do this to everyone? I know he does."

"Every time," I whispered, nodding happily. "He's amazing."

"Has he...have you two..." she continued, after a sexy pause.

I was still caressing his hip, and I leaned over to kiss her. Closing her eyes, her surrender was complete. Her moans in my mouth sent shivers down my spine, even as his powerful thrusts registered on my tongue. She took my hand and set it on his ass, then she had me help pump him into her. "Mmmm, my beautifulchicas...brother and sister...fuck me...fuck me together."

Paul was still nowhere close to coming again, which she eventually figured out. Finishing our kiss with a playful tongue bite, she looked up with a wondrous smile. "Come here,chica. Lie down for me," she said, and she rolled onto her stomach. Rising to her knees, she pulled me in front of her while wagging her tempting tail at Paul. "Yes, right here..." she moaned, lowering her face to my pussy. "You've only been watching. Now it's your turn."

Straight into my pussy...so deep. Oh, god, what an amazing tongue she had. If that wasn't already sexy enough, her moans became a million times hotter as she guided Paul's glistening wet monster erection back inside her pussy. Now she was moaning inside me, matching the cadence of Paul's heavy thrusts. "So good...so good, baby. Your brother fucks me so good...."

"Better than your husband?" I asked, being a real imp. "And you're pretty awesome yourself there, Miss Talented Tongue!"

"Mmmm, I love your pussy...so perfect...so soft, sweet, and pretty. My husband tries...but, no, sexychica, he cannot fuck me like your handsome,gigante brother does. No one has ever fucked me like this...no one. He makes love like a god."

"And like you said, our mom is a shimmering goddess!" I giggled. "See? That explains everything!"

Laughing, Paul shook his head at me, and Lucinda laughed too. "If she's anything like you, beautifulniña, then maybe I do have to meet her."

With a salacious grin, she dove back in.

"You should show her," said Paul, watching as Lucinda's expert tongue brought me close.

"Mmmm, baby...show me what?" she moaned, breathing it into my pussy. Paul had slowed his pace, drawing all the way out on each stroke before taking what seemed like forever to slide his never-ending cock back inside her.

"How she comes," he answered, pulling out again before drilling her hard, making her breasts bounce.

"I'm still no Trish," I said, smiling at Lucinda's happy responses. Stroking her long hair, I gazed into her joyous eyes. "You really love having sex, don't you?"

"I guess my secret is out of the bag," she grinned. "Mmmm, yes, I love having sex, but this...this is different. This is like nothing I have ever experienced: a sexy young girl, and her handsome brother who's hung like a horse, and can't seem to get enough of my pussy...the two of you, taking me to the ends of the earth...."

I noticed Paul watching his cock sliding in and out of her, and I knew what he was thinking.

"Careful there, Lucinda," I said, with pointed glee. "I don't think my handsome brotheror that horse cock you love so much are going to stop at your gorgeous pussy."

Paul shot me one of his knowing smirks. He was circling his thumb over her smooth pucker.

Lucinda looked back at him. "Myculo? Only my husband has ever taken me there."

Pausing to wiggle her hips, she gave him her wickedest grin yet. "I dare you."

And with that, she turned back to my overheated pussy, which she attacked with renewed desire. "Show me how you come, prettychica," she moaned, slipping two fingers deep inside. Straight away, she started fucking me like a wild woman, until she located my G-spot. "There it is..." she said to herself, beginning a steady stroking.

"Oh, god," I moaned, raising my hips for her. "Mmmm, yes, right there...."

Paul had stopped to watch, but Lucinda was on the case. Reaching back to spread her ass for him, she purred, "Do it. Put it inside me. I want to feel your huge dick in my hot littleculo." Then she added, "Perhaps that will make your sexy sister show me how she comes, no?"

"Sí!" I laughed. "Sí! Sí! It definitely will! Paul, fuck her brains out!"

Smiling softly, she turned back to him again. ", handsome boy, do it. Fuck my brains out."

Paul gave her ass a loud two-handed smack, making her squeal in delight. I spread my legs for her, and she took the hint. "Don't worry, honey, I haven't forgotten your pretty pussy. You still owe me,chica."

"What do I still owe you, baby?"

Grinning innocently, I batted my eyes at her.

"A long orgasm throughout your entire body, like you gave me in the bathroom, that's what,mija." Batting her eyes right back at me, she returned her fingers to my G-spot. "Only I don't think I will be so gentle, the way you were with me. No, I think you deserve a big explosion."

"Definitely," said Paul. "Go totally crazy on her."

"Fuck my brains out," I said, repeating our new favorite sexy command. "Idare you."

"Ooh,chica, that is the wrong thing to say to me."

There was no more talking. This woman knew what she was doing. In fact, she was like a cross between Trish and Michelle, combining Trish's practiced, skillful techniques and Michelle's playful passion. She didn't take me the way Mom and Lisa do, pouring everything they have into showing me how much they truly love me; instead, her goal seemed to be to have as much fun as possible with my body.

Just like before, I felt it in my pussy when Paul entered her ass. God, I loved the way her mouth communicated to me what Paul's cock was doing to her. She didn't need to say a word. Her stiffening tongue, the increased intensity of her kisses, and especially the sudden fire in her eyes, they all spoke volumes. With every inch of his colossal erection sliding into her welcoming bottom, I came that much more for Lucinda. I know she was expecting to have to work a little to get me there, so she was surprised when I immediately began coming for her.

I couldn't help it, nor did I want to help it. I wanted to come for her. I wanted to give her everything she may have ever imagined about me, and more.

I wanted to be a goddess, like Mom. I knew I couldn't--or at least shouldn't--break down and have sex with Paul in front of Lucinda, even though I suspected that she wouldn't have had the slightest problem with it. If anything, I had the feeling that she wanted us to do it. She could tell that I wanted to, obviously. There was no hiding the fact that his incredible cock turned me on every bit as much as it turned her on. I think there probably was also no hiding how much Paul and I loved each other...or how much we werein love with each other.

She's a mother. I'm sure she knew.

'Which only makes all these teasing games that much sexier,' I thought.'So, what would Mom do in this situation, if she were me?'

I decided that she would make Lucinda the primary focus of our risqué charade, particularly since Lucinda seemed more than eager to play along.

Even though she had already made me come, I began grinding my hips for her. I wanted her to know that I wasn't nearly finished, and she picked up on it with heightened anticipation. "Mmmm, the sexychica is just like her brother...always wanting more..." she cooed. "Turn over, baby. I know what you need."

I hadn't even finished rolling onto my stomach and already she was pulling me up to my hands and knees; the same position she was offering to Paul. As he continued to drill her shapely bottom from behind, she took me by the hips and buried her face between my legs. I think we both knew she was planning a little payback for what I had done to her in the bathroom. Sure enough, the next thing I felt was her tongue flitting around my back door.

"Mmmm, I think you're right..." I grinned, arching my back for her while lowering my upper body to the cool tile flooring.

"I could tell, right from the start. You know you have the hottest, sexiestculo. You want everyone to see it, and I don't blame you,chica. Anass like this--she conspicuously said it our way, instead of saying it in Spanish again--deserves to be worshipped. You love to drive everyoneloco with it, even poor, innocent housekeepers...." She dipped her tongue inside and swirled it around oh-so-sexily, before pulling away. "Even poor, innocent, handsome little brothers..." she continued, pressing back in.

"That's for damn sure!" laughed Paul. "Lucinda, you have no idea. She is straight-up the world's biggest tease ever. Even Mom says so."

"Mmmm, but your beautiful mother still lets her do it, doesn't she?"

"Lets me?" I guffawed, and Paul and I laughed. "Girl, where do you think I get it from? Mom's a way bigger tease than I am! At least I wear panties sometimes!"

"That's true," Paul admitted. "Mom is an awesome tease."

"And you have thisgigante erection every time, no matter whether it's your sister or your mother doing the teasing. They show off for you, and you show off right back."

Slamming into her, he said, "Hey, it's not like they only do it to me. They both do it all the time, to everyone."

"Mmmm, but your mother loves to see how big her handsomemijo grows for her," she grinned, driving her hips against him. "And so does your playful sister."

"Wouldn't you?" I asked, as she spread my pussy with two fingers from each hand.

"With apolla like he has? Mmmm,sí, chica, I would try to drive himloco every day. I don't know how you and your mother can stand it. I say I would try to drive him crazy just to see him grow so big for me, but the truth is, he would drive me even crazier."

"Yeah, it definitely drives Mom crazy, but at least she has Dad to take care of her later," I sighed, and she slid her fingers inside me. She quickly found my G-spot again, making me moan.

"And your mother says that your brother inherited his giant oak branch from him, so maybe she isn't going tooloco from unfulfilled desire, but what about his sexy sister? All you have are your pretty girlfriends, no?"

She laughed, and Paul laughed too. "You should see them, Lucinda! You think you're horny? Those girls, sheesh!"

She turned back to him with a conspiratorial smile. "And do you wear nothing but your underpants around them too, letting them see how big you are? I don't blame them for being horny."

"Nope," I said, and I let out a gasp when she stabbed her tongue back up my ass. "He only does that around me and Mom."

"Come on, I do it around Dad, too. It's not like we don't all do it when it's just the four of us home alone."

"Dad doesn't," I said. "Not really, anyway. Except for these sexy little robes Mom started making him wear a few weeks ago, Dad never bops around in his underwear the way you, Mom, and I do."

"He hasn't worn anything like that around me, thank god," laughed Paul.

It struck me then that this was just the most ridiculous situation, the three of us joking and laughing even as we were all trying to make each other come. Lucinda was desperate to make Paul come inside her, Paul wanted Lucinda to witness one of my gushing orgasms, and I couldn't wait to see what would happen to Lucinda when Paul finally let go with one of his massive loads in her ass. In the same way that she'd never been fucked by a cock like Paul's, I was certain that she had also never felt anything like one of Paul's half-minute-long cum-explosions in her ass or pussy.

Lucinda was the key. As much fun as we all were having, I knew I had to get her back on track. Without giving too much away, I needed to play on her obvious interest in the thought of Paul, Mom, and me turning each other on.

"You're right, though," I breathed, spreading my ass for her. "Mom told us that Paul has been getting hard-ons from seeing us in our skimpy panties, tops, and bikinis for years now. She says it started at my fourteenth birthday pool party. Ever since then, whenever they're doing dishes or sharing the couch while watching movies together or whatever, he's always pressing it against her. She never wears panties either, not even with her tiny sundresses when they're spooning together on the couch, so I guess his huge erections in his super-thin boxers are really noticeable against her bare bottom."

"Mmmm,dios mío, I can't even imagine," she moaned. "Such a big, thick cock pressing against her like that? It must make her so wet."

Paul quickly figured out what I was doing, and started pounding into her the same way he'd pounded her pussy.

"AYYYEEEIIII...FUCK!" she shouted, before burying her face in my ass. "Come for me,chica, come for me...mmmm, come for me...."

The crazy thing is, I wasn't sure whether she was moaning to Paul or to me. I don't think he knew, either. Heck, at that point she probably didn't even know.

She thrashed her face against my pussy and ass for a few seconds, then she panted, "Your mother never wears panties? She shows her pussy to everyone, even her son and his friends? She lets him press his huge dick against her bare, sexyculo? Oooooh...."

She was coming, and I could tell Paul was getting close.

"Only twice," I said, feeding their fire. "I mean, like totally nude. Normally she at least wears a sundress or bikini bottoms or something, but there were a couple of times when all she had on was one of her tiny robes--they don't even cover herass, Lucinda--and she sat straight down on Paul's gigantic erection. He was in his boxers, and you're right, it definitely made her sooooo horny. She was grinding her naked pussy on it, and everything."

Paul's face lit up, and he gestured to where his cock was savaging her yummy bottom. She was coming like crazy, her hips trembling, her sexy voice warbling. He slid his hand down to her pussy and brought it back up, showing me her white, foamy cream.

"That's her cum!" he mouthed excitedly.

Have I mentioned how much I love my little brother? In particular, the way he responds like a rambunctious puppy to every new sexual experience? I swear, I wanted to jump up right then and there and hug the stuffing out of him.